Corinna Harney

Story Info
Miss August, 1991 wins at cards.
5.2k words
4.64
17.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corinna Harney had let her boyfriend talk her into coming over to his house by convincing her that his dad would be out all night playing poker. "He doesn't even drive 'cause he gets so drunk, so we can spend the whole night, you know...we can finally do it. I can ball you tonight." So a few weeks after her eighteenth birthday she had lied to her parents and found herself in the big bed in her boyfriend's dad's bedroom. She was a little tipsy from the bottle of wine they shared but that didn't stop her from taking the lead in their lovemaking right now. The gorgeous waves of her golden mane were flying as her head bobbed up and down and her soft lips slurped over his cock in preparation for the big moment about to come.

The noise of a vehicle pulling into the driveway startled him but Corinna didn't notice she was so busy wrapping her tongue around his shaft. He abruptly pulled her hair and tugged her off with her lips making a popping sound as they released his shaft. "Damn, it can't be!" he cursed as he rushed to the window. Sure enough, Hank who was his dad's poker buddy, was helping the very drunken father out of the cab of the truck.

Corinna's boyfriend screamed for her to fix her clothes as he pulled his pants up and rushed out of the room. A few minutes later she could hear loud voices arguing downstairs. "Get down here girl," his dad finally bellowed.

She looked like an angel as she appeared at the top of the stairs. The light from the bedroom behind her produced a glow all around her and her hair seemed to be golden flames at she tossed her wavy locks back over her shoulder. She was wearing a gauzy peasant blouse low cut and tied at the waist; even with the sheer white bra underneath, her nipples stood out proud and blushing a bright red. The skirt was the same gauzy fabric and it flowed over the curves of her full hips. All three men, the dad, the boyfriend, and Hank stared at her with obvious lust as she slowly descended the stairs.

There was more shouting between father and son and Hank stood next to Corinna and rested a hand on her shoulder. He gave her a sidelong glance and smirked at the drunken scene being played before them. Corinna liked the feel of his hand and leaned in a little bit, feeling the strength of his muscles against her shoulders.

All the girls at school talked about Hank. He did construction work and carpentry around town and had an eye for pretty young things. He was careful not to mess with anybody under age but a good looking girl could be confident that she'd find herself 'running into him' pretty soon after her eighteenth birthday. Corinna was a little surprised that he hadn't managed to find her yet, but the rumor was that he was heavily involved with the head of the cheerleading squad who was very possessive.

The arguing continued and Hank gave her shoulder a reassuring squeeze. "Look, you guys work this out; all I know is I'm out a few hundred bucks 'cause a couple of drunken fools busted up the game. I gotta get Junior home. I'll take this girl home too." Before the two could react he had spun Corinna around and shoved her out the door.

As they walked briskly to the truck Corinna realized what a foul mood Hank was in. In the cab of the truck was another drunken man. This was Junior, who had a reputation of being a loud and dangerous man when he drank. Hank stomped around to the driver's side and got in. Corinna was a little hesitant but finally climbed in on the passenger side. Junior smelled like an open bottle of Jack Daniels and she pressed herself against the door and opened the window.

"Where do you live?" Hank asked brusquely. She named a street a few blocks away. "Yeah, well let's drop Junior off first." The truck took off for the highway out of town. "What's your name?" He nodded when Corinna answered meekly. "Corinna, huh? Yeah, Beth told me about you. Says you're a real tease." Corinna blushed as the wind from the road rushed through the curls of her air. Beth was Hank's girlfriend on the cheerleading squad. Corinna didn't like that she had been called a tease, but maybe the reputation was not far off the mark. Corinna was shy and embarrassed; going all the way with her boyfriend tonight was going to be a real challenge. Tonight was not the first time they were interrupted, but usually it was Corinna who would stop things, saying she didn't want to do it in a car, or making some other excuse. In a way it was a relief that they were caught tonight.

The cool air roused Junior; he shook his head to recover his senses and saw the beautiful girl next to him. Without any warning he began to paw her lovely round breasts. "Hey" Corinna yelped before his stinking mouth covered hers. Suddenly he was pulled back by Hank.

"What the hell," Junior whined but Hank's massive hand struck him hard on the mouth.

"Just shut up Junior. You've caused enough trouble tonight. I needed that game to raise some cash. Now leave the girl alone." Junior whimpered again and the car became quiet except for the purr of the engine and the breeze running through Corinna's glorious hair. But in that silence Corinna could feel a seething anger and danger.

Junior lived in a trailer far outside of town and the sky now was brilliant with stars and a full moon. When they pulled up to the trailer Hank jumped out on his side and dragged Junior out, unceremoniously dumping him onto the ground. Without a word Hank climbed back into his seat and raced away.

Corinna gulped, realizing that they were heading for the mountains down even more abandoned roads. In the moonlight she could see the seething rage still on his face so she sat quietly as the miles rushed by. The dark mountains loomed larger and larger like a growing menace as the truck raced along.

Now they were climbing and in the rearview mirror Corinna could see the lights of the sleepy town glimmering faintly. Each foot they climbed seemed to increase the tension in the truck. Hank was gritting his teeth and staring straight ahead. Suddenly he pulled off the rugged road and after a few dozen more feet stopped the truck in a flat clearing near the top of the peak. The moon seemed to be standing next to them and glowing with a cold fire. The stars blazed as witnesses to the panic in the girl's eyes. Hank took a deep breath and opened the door on his side. "Get out," was all he said. Corinna didn't move. She was almost trembling as different emotions flooded through her. She knew what they were here for and she felt a strange attraction to the brutal man, but she was still afraid to move. Her door opened with a sharp snap and he seized her bare arm and yanked her down out of the truck. She could barely gain her footing as he pulled her behind the vehicle, stopping only to grab a blanket and a lantern. Now with his fingers like steel bands around her slender arm he led her further into the clearing. In the bright moonlight the pale green foliage spread apart as they pushed along. The rustling leaves seemed to moan for the poor girl.

He dropped the blanket and lantern and pulled the girl against him. "You all really screwed up my night but I'm going to get something out of all this. You're gonna pay back my losses." He lifted her up and impaled her mouth with his tongue. Her legs kicked and beat in the cold mountain air but her arms wrapped around his neck and her luscious breasts pressed and heaved against his chest. She rolled her tongue over his and swooned in the strength of his embrace.

When he let her up for air she squeezed his neck even tighter, even as he lowered her gently to the ground. All the rage seemed to flood out of him as he chuckled with satisfaction, but fear and anticipation and eagerness still seemed to grow in the frail girl. "OK, Corinna, you'll do. I was in for a card game tonight; so we'll play some cards." She gave him a puzzled look.

"The game is we draw for high card and the winner takes something off the loser." Corinna's look of puzzlement now changed to a look of panic. "Don't worry, you can trust me. What card do you have?'

The young girl was silent, staring at her captor and unsure of what she was supposed to do.

"What card do you have?" he demanded firmly.

"Queen of hearts?" she whispered softly.

"Damn, I got a nine of clubs! You win; see I told you you could trust me." He took a step back. "Now you take something off me." Corinna hesitated. She stretched her hand out and it rested on his belt buckle for a second and the fingers brushed against the bulge under the zipper. Frightened by what she felt there her fingers fluttered up to the top button of his work shirt. Slowly she undid each closure, gently caressing his chest with her nails as her hands worked down the shirt. She tugged the shirttails up and pulled the garment off his broad shoulders. As if drawn like a magnet her palms finally rested on the muscles of his chest. "I can see you're good at this game. OK, next hand. What've you got?"

"Nine of clubs," she said with a teasing look in her eyes.

"King of clubs," he said with a gloat. His hands immediately went to the knot holding her peasant blouse closed. Her hands remained on his chest but they were trembling. He fussed with the knot for a moment but it wouldn't open. "This is mine now, right?" She nodded her assent softly. With a cruel yank the flimsy fabric was torn open; with another strong pull he reached behind and pulled the blouse completely off. Her pale skin burned in the bright moonlight and the blood rushed to her cheeks and the top of her chest in a gentle red flush. Her golden hair flew up for a moment in the violence of her being stripped and it caught the light of the stars like a net.

The yielding girl quaked like an animal in a trap and three tiny fingers pressed against her lips to suppress a shriek. He took a second to enjoy the view and 'dealt' the next hand. Corinna won but her hands were shaking violently as she tried to open his belt buckle. He laughed and said that maybe the boots should come first. Holding one of her shaking hands against the throbbing bulge in his pants he expertly kicked off the boots.

Corinna was biting down hard on her fingers and panting desperately; her eyes flashed alarm and desire . Hank continued the game, rewarding himself with a win. Still keeping her hand trapped against his crotch he used the other to nimbly undo the clasp at the back of her bra. As his fingers worked on the clasp hers closed around his shaft like a vise. His fingertips guided the lingerie straps down off her shoulders but the cups of the garment seemed reluctant to submit her creamy flesh to his greedy eyes. He pulled down at the center of the bra and those milky white pillows burst into view. The areolas were large saucers matching the wide circles of her frightened eyes. They were topped by firm red nipples that seemed to stretch out towards his wolfish mouth. The bra dangled on the wrist holding his cock. She let go for a second and felt the straps slide off her hand and hit the ground. She returned her hand to the bulge and squeezed even harder.

One game was over but a new one began. Their mouths met and their tongues danced together. His hands were kneading her breasts and digging against the nipples. He lifted her again and she enfolded one arm around his neck while still straining to hold his cock through the pants. Her long legs fluttered as if she were a bird. His mouth took hold on her nipples and sucked and bit and licked as she dropped her head backing ecstasy.

Corinna was slowly lowered to the ground and she kissed his body as she was dropped to her knees. She rested a blushing cheek against the bulge and felt him nudge her. She looked up into his commanding eyes and watched the pleasure grow on his face as her trembling hands undid the pants and tugged them down along with his briefs. She only looked at the cock as it sprang out towards her. Licking her lips for a moment she pressed her mouth to his groin and began to brush her tongue, first around the base of the shaft, then along its length. His hands dug into her soft wavy hair and guided her head onto his eager cock. Her mouth was wet and warm and he slid in easily, letting her suck and tease with her tongue; then, still holding her head firmly, he thrust deep against the back of her throat. Corinna's hands pushed against his thighs but it was too late; he was thrusting his hips against her face and she could feel the tip of his cock about to explode. As the burst came he jammed her head against him and the downpour rushed down, a hot and heavy torrent causing her to stiffen as she gagged and struggled to swallow. With one final victorious gulp she fell back onto the blanket and looked up at him smacking her lips with pleasure. Her creamy breasts lay languid and quivering in the moonlight and the flimsy skirt slid down her thighs revealing the supple flesh of her legs. She crossed her arms demurely but they were under those magnificent breasts as if lifting them up in offering. Her eyes still had that intriguing look of fear and seduction and Hank couldn't resist. He dropped to his knees and kissed her throat, then across the top of her heaving chest; his mouth gorged on those lovely nipples again then went down to savor her belly button; her stomach muscles flickered up and down as his tongue teased her body.

When he came to her thighs she squeezed them together and covered her crotch with her hands trying to push down the skirt but he held her shoulder down with one hand as the other rammed up between her legs. His strong fingers twisted the flimsy panties until the silky fabric burst away from her skin; her legs jumped up in shock at the tearing of the lingerie and that was enough for him to get his head between her legs. Quickly his tongue gulped up the sweet sweat on her thighs then plunged in to conquer her pussy.

Her juices flowed into his mouth, a sweet delicacy he had never experienced before. He spent a long time licking and relishing her insides before his fingers joining his tongue began to work on her clit. By now Corinna was writhing uncontrollably as her hands held his head against her. She kept murmuring, "No, stop, please, oh, oohhh, no, please, no, noo, noooo, oh, ohhhhhhh!" But with each groan she lifted herself higher, feeding more of her flesh to him. She had never known the exquisite tenderness of the bliss coiling around her spine. As her pleasure squeezed her tighter she shuddered and moaned, compressing her lips to hold in her gasps and closing her eyes to watch the fireworks bursting in her skull. Suddenly Hank's work touched a spot in her soul that had up to now gone untouched. Her head snapped forward and her eyes opened wide as she kicked against the ground. She tore at his hair in the delicious torture of her first orgasm, then she fell back a limp and helpless doll.

Hank stretched along side of her and let her rest for a moment. "Look's like you had the winning hand Corinna. Time to deal me in." He took her hand and pressed it onto his throbbing cock. She squeezed it tightly but frantically tried with the other hand to push her skirt down from where it had bunched up around her waist. In a feeble struggle she strove to lock her ankles together but it was no use. Hank's powerful legs wrestled hers apart. He rolled on top of her and slid his arms under her shoulders. His cock was already pressing against the hungry lips of her pussy which were already slick with her juices. She twisted her head back and forth but at the same time she wrapped her arms around his neck drawing him in. Even as she begged and pleaded she was spreading her legs for him.

In a fierce thrust of his hips and a sharp plunge down on her shoulders he shattered all her defenses. His cock burst into her and her eyes widened as her mouth stretched open in a silent scream. She felt so good sweating against him. Her pussy fit around him tenderly, squeezing and flooding herself over his member. The tightness of her sent shockwaves up his spine and the violence of him filling her body began the surge of a new kind of bliss inside her; each nerve in her body was filling with him, relaxing and caressing her even as his cock tore and ripped her sheath.

After the first brutal lunge he paused for a moment and rocked his hips just reveling in the splendor of her fragile body. Then he began the happy work of pulling in and out of her. He could feel her tender flesh being slashed by his weapon and he could see her eyes rolling around as her body became a mass of raw sexuality. At first she couldn't move as he slowly and carefully cut into her with his cock, then her hips began to lift and propel herself onto him and soon she was matching him thrust for thrust. Beyond the pain of his stabbing she could feel the head of his shaft burning like a torch and she knew that flames were racing through his veins and about to burst into her.

As the first volley of his seed shot in she plunged up and squeezed her legs around him. She melted over the flood of him inside her and rocked her legs back and forth to pump more and more of him into her. He thrust and shot, thrust and shot, and still her body demanded more. Each bolt shot through her and slashed at her nerve ending, dragging new waves of bliss to her brain. She was biting into his shoulder drawing blood and his hands were deep in the flesh of her plump round ass.

With each thrust she seemed to get tighter and tighter as if she was drawing his whole body into her. As she was rattling in orgasm he lifted his chest and flipped her around, twirling her on his cock until she was on all fours and pushing her lovely ass against him as she kept her pussy tightly wrapped around his shaft. Back and forth they rocked until in a final fury he shot into her with the largest bolt yet. She lunged forward unto the blanket and felt her body burst into flames and evaporate into the moonlight.

When she finally awoke she was being carried back to the truck. Her clothes were on the seat and Hank gently pulled the blanket over her nude body. She snuggled against him as they drove into the horizon just as the dawn was beginning to approach. She listened dreamily as he spoke softly. "Well, I guess you know that I get around. That Beth is a real gossip. But I have to tell you Corinna, you are the best I ever had." Corinna squeezed herself with delight and began to squirm until her head was in his lap. It wasn't long before he had the pleasure of cruising down the highway while sweet warm lips ran up and down his shaft. "I had some cute girls in this town but nobody like you. So tomorrow I'm gonna make a call to a friend of mine in LA. Baby, you're gonna be in Playboy magazine." As he spoke he shot up into her mouth and she swallowed greedily.

At first Corinna thought she was being taken home but before they reached town the truck rolled down a long dirt road, finally stopping at another trailer. The land around the large trailer was covered with car parts, lumber and various vehicles in different states of repair; there were also several tool sheds, but what upset Corinna was seeing Beth's car parked there. Hank noticed it too and he had a scowl on his face.

He carried Corinna still wrapped in the blanket into the trailer. This space was surprisingly neat, with fine carved furniture and several large bookcases filled with many volumes. But sitting on the edge of the large bed was Beth and she started screaming at Hank as soon as he entered. Then she noticed poor little Corinna. "You bitch," she shrieked and she bolted towards her. Hank had put Corinna down and the shy girl ducked behind him for protection. He took hold of Beth's wrists and started to drag her to the door.

"I told you not to come around here tonight. Now can't you see I'm busy? I'm going to be fucking this little girl for the rest of the weekend!" With that he tossed her out the door. Beth stood outside fuming and cursing for a few minutes and eventually left.

12