Cori's Weekend at Chad's Ch. 01

Story Info
Cori Banks -- the famous Hard Body Shop Clerk -- is back!
9.1k words
4.36
25.2k
26

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

CHAPTER 1: Chad and the Hard Body Shop Clerk

As Chad saw it, there weren't a lot of bad days at the Hard Body Shop. At least not since Cori had started working there. After all, she had inspired the renaming of the shop. Her hiring had salvaged their floundering business. She had a great personality, the customers loved her and she did a tremendous job of advertising, using that hard little body to promote the shop all over town.

Her level of dedication to the shop, its customers and the four-man staff was incredible. To entertain both the workers and the customers, she wore incredibly skimpy outfits every day and allowed groping, posed for photos and teased them all mercilessly. Then, every night she had a date night with one of them. Ben, the owner, got bonus nights, but Chad and his coworkers John and Ty all got Cori to themselves every week too.

Yes, every day at the Shop was fun because of Cori. But date night day was the best. On date night day, Chad checked out Cori's barely-there outfits and perfectly shaped body with a different intensity. It was one thing to look at her and touch her and have fun playing around all day. It was another thing entirely to do that knowing that, at the end of the day, all that teasing turned into a night of fucking with virtually no limits. Cori was ready and able to do almost anything to please him and Chad was sure that she took the same approach with the other guys.

The guys didn't talk about their dates with Cori. They didn't want to compete. There was no point. And Cori never said a word. Her time with each of them was private. She guarded that carefully. She wanted there to be no jealousy, no concerns that she liked one of them more than another or that any of them were inferior sexually or physically. Chad believed it when she said she loved them all equally. Cori was not only the sexiest woman he'd ever known, but also the most honest. He couldn't imagine her lying to him about anything.

Yes, she loved them all the same. But Chad knew the guys all had different feelings about her. Being much older, John was like a father figure and they had a very close relationship that Chad could only assume got very weird when it turned to sex. Ben was like an ex-boyfriend or a friend with benefits. They got along great and had great affection for each other, but there was no romantic spark. Ty and Cori were the closest. They were like best friends. They could hang out all day with no sex involved, Chad was sure. They just had that vibe.

And Chad, in his mid 20s like Ty, was still a bit of a party guy. Yes, he had a girlfriend but he had yet to really settle down. He liked drinking, partying, letting off steam with the guys, then capping the night with a hot little piece of ass. Now, out of respect for his girlfriend, Heather, he had cut out the little pieces of ass, with Cori being the exception. He told himself he was doing Heather a favor by sowing his wild oats now, before they got married. The reality was, he couldn't resist Cori if he tried. Luckily, Heather's job as a nurse had her working many nights and on the nights she didn't, Chad still found excuses to have his date nights with Cori. He loved Heather and she was very sweet and pretty, but Cori was the living embodiment of every man's fantasy. Leg man, ass man, tit man -- it didn't matter with Cori. She was a 10 in all areas. And her commitment to pleasing in bed was unmatched.

Chad had been told by other girls in his past that he was pretty kinky. Some liked it, some didn't. None of them had seen him at his kinkiest. He had been slow to reveal that side to Cori, but as he tried more and more things, he found her submissive and eager to please. She didn't complain. She didn't say no. Chad found that both exhilarating and frustrating in the sense that he couldn't figure out where Cori's line was. They had a strict rule about not hitting her -- other than the occasional spanking, of course -- and he had no desire to beat up a woman anyway. But was that her only line? Was there nothing else she would say no to?

Thoughts like these raced through his head on date night day. Slowly he felt his anticipation rise throughout the day. The testosterone built up. He studied her, leered at her, imaging all the things he was going to do to her. It felt like it did when he played football in high school. A bit undersized and a step too slow, he was no star, but he was renowned as one of the hardest-hitting safeties in the league. He played with unmatched intensity and aggression. Each week he would start the week calm and mellow and by game day, he was so amped up he took out all of his energy and rage and anticipation on the opponents.

That's how it felt on date night day. It all built up. The anticipation. The exhilaration. The high from the adrenaline. In football it was the kickoff, the lights, the crowd roaring, the feeling of a big hit. With Cori, it was the tearing off of her clothes, the sight of her body, her moans and the feeling of her wet mouth or pussy caressing his cock. Nothing compared to "game day."

Chad was even more excited for his date night with Cori than usual because things hadn't been going well with Heather lately. He still loved her, but she could be controlling and nagging at times. It also frustrated him that she would get angry with him, but not tell him why. That made this week's birthday planning especially awkward. She always had a list of things that needed to be done and just having fun was always at the very bottom of the list. Cori was the opposite. Fun was always at the top of her list. These two women in his life couldn't be more different. And tonight, he needed some fun.

During a break between cars, he walked up to the front desk to get a closer look at her and talk to her about the date. She wasn't at her desk.

"Looking for your date?" Ben asked. "She's in my office with John. They've been in there a while. From the sound of it, he finished a while ago. You mind checking on them while I take care of the front desk?"

"No problem," Chad grinned. Good old John. He hoped he could bang babes like Cori when he was John's age. He got to the office door and heard voices. He didn't really pay attention and was about to knock when he heard his name. He stopped and listened.

"I wouldn't worry too much about Chad," John was saying. "He's just stressed right now. He'll be OK."

"I hope so," Cori said. "I just wonder how much it bothers him being to keep me a secret from Heather."

Chad spun around, seething. Who did she think she was, judging him? She fucked several guys every week and she thought he was in the wrong? Just then, the door opened. Cum still clung to Cori's hair and eyelids. John had blasted her good.

"Hi Chad," Cori said. "Everything OK?"

"Yeah, Ben was just asking me to check on you two," he said, not letting on that he had heard anything. "Cum looks good on you. Nice shooting, John."

John laughed and Cori went to the bathroom to clean up. Chad went back to the front desk, still seething, but held it in as he let Ben know that Cori would be out soon. Chad went back to work, trying not to let what he'd heard bother him. Cori still looked damn good and he was more than ready for a night of fucking. But it bothered him that she was preoccupied with his relationship with Heather. Why couldn't she set it aside and just focus on having fun like he did? Maybe she wasn't as different from Heather as he thought. Maybe Cori was just playing games and doing a job and not having nearly as much fun fucking every night as she let on.

Chad's mind whirled, imagining what Cori really thought about him. To her, he was just another cock, just another day. He always thought she was so honest and genuine. Now, in his anger, he muttered "fake little bitch." No one heard him. He tried to let it go. But he couldn't. The anger that he directed towards opponents back in his football playing days filled him now. He wouldn't hit her. But he definitely wanted to teach the little cunt a lesson so she'd never judge him again.

***

Chad had been told that he was a bit of a rebel and that was true enough, he supposed. He wore cowboy boots, jeans, a plain white t-shirt, a black leather jacket and a ball cap. He often wore caps because he was a bit self-conscious about his thinning hair. In high school he had long hair. Now, he kept it in a buzz cut.

There was a bar near his house that Chad liked to go to and he wanted to take Cori there tonight for dinner, drinks and some partying. It was kind of a rough bar, but Chad felt comfortable there. Cori was too hot not to stand out anywhere they went, but he wanted her to fit in as best she could. So, he had her wear black pumps and black leather mini dress with a zipper that ran from her tits to her crotch. She had no bra -- per Hard Body Shop rules -- and a black g-string. Literally two seconds of unzipping would leave her virtually naked. He loved that. He also had her wear a black choker with a little gold ring in the front that made it look more like a dog collar. And he had her put her hair up in a ponytail to show off that slender neck and sexy choker.

They got in Chad's pickup truck and Chad put his hands on her legs, stroking her thighs as they drove toward his house. Yes, they would go to the bar, but Chad always needed to get the first one out of the way as soon after work as possible. He had been dreaming of fucking Cori all day. Now the moment was only minutes away.

He lived in a small farm house a few miles out of town. It was old but in decent shape. It belonged to his grandfather. When he had passed, the family had let Chad buy it for a deeply discounted price. He used the barn as a place to work on cars and motorcycles and he loved having the peace and quiet of being out of town. He liked to party, yes, but he was also a quiet man who liked his privacy. Besides, Heather lived on the other side of town close to her work in a neighboring city. It was a 45-minute drive between their homes. Not too far, but far enough that he never worried about her dropping in unannounced. Heather was meticulous, a planner. Spontaneity and surprise weren't in her nature. She would always call or text ahead of time. Only once had he had to shoo Cori out the door prematurely.

He always wondered what Cori thought about that. If she judged him, she didn't show it. If she was trying to compete with Heather, she didn't show that either. And if she felt bad about participating in his infidelity -- well, the way she sucked his dick was more than enough proof that she didn't feel bad about a thing. He wasn't sure if he admired that about her or not. It was hard to think about things like that when a girl like Cori had your cock in her throat and her tongue on your balls. No one gave a blowjob more expertly or eagerly than Cori Banks.

That's what he wanted now. A good blowjob to take the edge off before they went out. They were almost home before he realized they hadn't spoken the entire way.

"You seem extra tense tonight," Cori said softly, finally breaking the silence as she touched his hand. He realized he was squeezing her thigh harder than he should.

"Yeah, sorry," he said, lightening his grip. "I think you know what I need to calm down."

"I sure do," Cori said. She giggled and made a blowjob motion, pumping her hand and sticking her tongue in her cheek.

"Yeah," Chad said. "Only it's going to go a whole lot deeper than that your cheek."

Cori laughed sweetly and stroked her throat, "Oh, I know it will."

When they got home, Chad told her to take off her dress while he turned on his large flat screen TV in the bedroom. This wasn't new to Cori. She knew he wasn't going to watch TV. Chad liked to record a lot of their sex sessions. Occasionally, he liked to watch old ones while they fucked. He had a camera set up on a tripod pointed at the bed. These were things he set up the morning of a date night, then carefully hid away in his basement so that Heather wouldn't see them.

He pressed play and what came up was one of his favorite videos -- a special one he had created with a montage of clips of them fucking. He was already hard as he pulled off his clothes. Cori was already on her knees on the floor at the foot of the bed, waiting for him like a baby bird waiting for its mom to bring it food. Chad brought the food, his big cock dropping into her waiting, hungry little mouth. He fed it to her and she gobbled on it the way she did, lips and tongue working together to stimulate and consume him. Soon she had him all the way in and stuck her tongue out to touch his balls, a move that she knew he -- and every man -- liked.

She looked up at him, looking for approval, but he was staring at the screen. His expression was blank. He was just pumping steadily, his eyes glazed over, his hands stationary on her head. It was like she wasn't even there. It was frustrating for Cori, but she didn't take such things personally very often. She understood her guys. She knew sometimes they just needed to get off and that it was pure sex drive and lust and need. In those instances, she was just providing the hole they needed, the wet receptacle. It would have been demeaning to many women. To Cori, it was just human nature. She knew her guys loved and appreciated her.

Chad surprised her then, pulling his cock out and moving around her. She had to turn around on her knees. He bent over at the waist, hands on his knees, eyes still on the screen. Cori was behind him now. "Lick my ass, slut," he said. "And stroke my cock."

This was a new one. Cori was familiar with rim jobs, of course, but none of the guys had asked for it before. And now, Chad wasn't exactly asking, either. She took her duty to please very seriously and didn't hesitate to comply. She spread his ass cheeks and dipped her tongue inside, licking around his asshole and along the hyper-sensitive ridge between his asshole and his balls. He groaned and his cock twitched as she reached for it blindly. She found it and wrapped her fingers around it. It was slick with her saliva and her pre-cum and slid easily back and forth in her hands. She had never felt him harder or thicker. This was going to be a massive orgasm for him and she was proud to be making it happen, whether he acknowledged her presence or not.

Then, everything happened in a blur. He reached back and grabbed her by the ponytail and dragged between his legs so that she was in front of him once again. She sprawled awkwardly on her knees, but he jerked her up straight by the ponytail and spun her to face his cock.

"Hey," she said. "Take it easy, OK?"

He shook his head at her, biting his tongue as he shoved his cock in her mouth. Then his hands went to her throat and started to squeeze. "Know why they call that slutty little strap a choker, don't you?"

Cori's eyes got wide. He had never been this rough. She slapped at his legs and finally dug her nails in. That seemed to snap him out of it and he pulled out.

"Hey, baby," she said, trying to be calm despite her shaking voice. "That was a little too rough. Just relax a little, please?"

Chad stared at her, like he was seeing her for the first time since they left the shop. Then he looked at his hands with a look of surprise.

"Oh fuck, Cori, I'm sorry," Chad said. "I got carried away. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm so sorry."

"It's OK," Cori said, slowly standing up. "It's easy to get carried away sometimes. It was like you were in a trance and I needed to snap you out of it. No harm done. So, um, shall we finish what we started?"

"No, not now," Chad said, looking away. "I ruined the mood. Let's just go get some dinner, huh?"

"Sure," Cori said. "Let's just forget about it and have some fun. I'm still going to drain those balls for you before the night's over." She touched his arm and smiled, but he was tense. She read his body language and shut her mouth.

***

Cori put her dress back on and together they went to the truck and drove to the bar. It was a couple miles away on a little country road. It was a stand-alone building with a gravel parking lot. It wasn't fancy, but Brew Bud's didn't cater to the fancy crowd. Hard-working, hard-partying country folk went here. This is where Chad was comfortable. And Cori, well, she had the gift of fitting in anywhere she went. Chad had brought her here a couple times before. She knew it well and liked it.

Everyone knew Chad when they walked in and most remembered Cori. She was hard to forget and her microscopic leather dress jogged any foggy memories.

They found a high-top table near the bar and Chad ordered them each a beer. Several of the other patrons stopped by to say hello. It was like a little family at Brew Bud's and Cori could see why Chad liked it here.

After they finished their first beers, they ordered a second round and their meals while they listened to the music. Tonight was karaoke night, so it wasn't always good music, but it was entertaining nonetheless. It should have been a lot of fun, but Cori still felt the tension between them. She felt bad that his night wasn't going the way he wanted it. Yes, he had been too rough and needed to know it, but if he could have just relaxed, she would gladly have gotten him off. She knew Chad looked forward to his nights with her a lot and she felt like it was slowly being ruined. To fix it, she needed to understand why he was so tense.

"So, listen, I'm sorry about earlier," Cori said. "I didn't mean for you to stop all together. Just to not be so rough. We always have so much fun together and I'm sorry I threw cold water on it tonight. I want you to know that you mean a great deal to me and I love being with you. I hope you know that I always look forward to my nights with you."

"Really?" Chad asked. "Or do you say that to the other guys too?"

"Of course I do," Cori said. "I love you all. Equally. I have different relationships with each of you, but they are all equally special to me. I guess I haven't done a very good job of showing that to you."

"I believe you," Chad said. "But I just wonder how we fit sometimes. Like, I know you and Ty are like best friends and you and Ben are so close and John is like a father figure. But you and I. Sometimes I feel like it's only sex, you know. And I love it. You're awesome. But I almost feel like I'm fourth in the rankings."

"Oh Chad," Cori frowned. "I don't have any rankings. But I wonder if you do. I don't mean this in a bad way, but I always wondered what you thought of me since you have Heather. I mean, the other guys date but nothing serious. But with you, well, I know you love her. And that's great. I won't ever come between you and I'll understand if you ever want to stop having our nights. I guess I just didn't know that these dates meant anything more to you than just the sex."

"I really don't think Heather has anything to do with this," Chad said. He was defensive now. "You're making excuses. Don't blame Heather for this."

"I'm not blaming anyone," Cori said, confused at how she kept making this worse. "This is the first time you and I haven't really been on the same page and I want to get there. It's no one's fault. All I'm saying is, if you're angry at me, please tell me why and give me a chance to fix things."

"It's fine," Chad said, shutting down again. "Let's just eat, drink and fuck."

"OK," Cori said, putting on a fake smile. Her mind ran through their conversation, their interactions, what she knew about Chad. The little she knew about Heather. She prided herself on understanding not only her own emotions, but also those of the guys. She had a great knack for reading people, normally. But Chad had her perplexed. He was so fun and loud one minute and so dark and quiet the next.

Then it hit her, he was never really fun and loud when they actually got down to sex. It was always very intense with him, bordering on rough or angry at times. Tonight was way worse than usual. She knew Chad liked to play around with bondage or role playing from time to time. Most guys did. But tonight he took it farther with the rim job and the choking. Maybe he had deeper BDSM desires that were struggling to get out and that he was repressing in some way.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers