Cori's Weekend at Chad's Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem," Tammy said. "I have to ask, Ty's cock -- do you, you know?"

"All the way, every hole," Cori smiled. "Used to hurt like hell. Still does when he fucks me in the ass and he makes my eyes water when he shoves it down my throat. But I take every inch. Every time."

"That's impressive," Tammy said. "I think it would kill me but I would die happy."

They all laughed and Cori tucked the containers in a small tote bag. She said goodbye to everyone and left with Chad for their weekend of dominance, role-playing, humiliation, bondage -- whatever decadence Chad had in mind to test Cori's will and body.

She didn't have to wait long for things to intensify. They drove around the corner and Chad pulled behind an old warehouse. "Get in the back of the truck," he said. Cori didn't know what was going on, but she got out of the cab and climbed carefully into the bed of the truck. Chad joined her there and she assumed he wanted to fuck her again. He had her remove her bikini bottoms and top along with the stockings and boots. She was nude except for her choker, gloves and cat ears. She felt exposed and vulnerable and was relieved when he told her to lay down in the bed of the truck. She assumed he would fuck her like this. There was no one around and the truck would mostly conceal them.

But that was not Chad's plan.

He had bungee cords in the back of his truck for securing things that he hauled. He wrapped one of these around her wrists, binding them together and putting the hook through one of the rings built into the side of the truck bed. With her gloves on, the cords didn't hurt too much nor dig into her flesh. He had her lay flat with her bound wrists over her head. Then, he attached separate bungees to each ankle and pulled her legs apart, tightening the bungees and hooking them to the sides of the truck bed.

He took the stockings and wrapped them each one separately around the base of her breast, tying them tightly to make her breasts pop out like balloons atop her chest. He had some rope in the back of the truck as well and, with a devilish look in his eye, tied it on each side of the truck bed so that it stretched across, taut, a few inches above the bed of the truck. He put it at just the right height so that it touched her hardened nipples. Any bounces along the way would make those sensitive nipples rub across the coarse rope.

"This is going to be a fun ride, you little bitch," he grinned.

Cori's eyes were wide, but it was much anticipation as it was fear. He stuffed her bikini bottoms in her mouth and pulled a dildo and vibrator out of the bag of toys. He forced the big dildo into her ass. He turned the vibrator on and stuffed it in her pussy.

"Naked in public, tied up and every hole stuffed," Chad laughed. "It's your dream come true." He took a couple of pictures as he admired his work. He pinched her nipples and jiggled the rope, making sure it would rub across her tits. He fingered her clit while the vibrator buzzed away happily and he smiled as the juices flowed from her pussy.

"I'll do my best to avoid pulling up next to any big trucks and to make it a smooth ride for you," Chad smiled. "But I can't make any promises. You'll cum on the spot if someone sees you like this, won't you?"

Cori couldn't respond, but her eyes fluttered and she almost came just at the thought of being seen like this. Chad left for a minute and Cori wondered where he went. A few minutes later he came back with a piece of cardboard fished out of a dumpster. He had a marker in the truck and scrawled on it "Submissive, willing slut on board." His version of a "Baby on Board" sign. He showed it to her, took her picture with it, then put it in the back window of the truck.

"That should keep anyone from calling the cops," he laughed. "Hmm, but I better take that gag out of your mouth. Anyone pulls up and asks if you're OK, you let them know you are, right?"

"Of course, master," Cori said after he pulled her bikini bottoms out of her mouth.

Chad put the bag of sex toys in the truck cab and one of the jugs of lube. Then, he grinned and opened the other. "We have plenty, let's see what this looks like," he said.

He jumped in the back of the truck and started pouring the oil on her prone, tied body. He spilled it slowly across her belly, tits and legs, making her tanned skin glisten invitingly.

"Damn, that's definitely picture worthy," he said, taking out his phone and snapping a few more photos, including close-ups of her oiled breasts with her hard nipples just touching the taut piece of rope suspended above her.

"You ready for this, my pet?" he asked.

"Yes, master," Cori said, not sure if she was ready at all. It was all overwhelming. Tied, exposed, covered in oil, her nipples being tormented, her pussy responding to the humming vibrator, her ass stuffed with a huge dildo. Pain, pleasure, excitement and fear all coursed through her. She was thankful to be helpless, in a way, because even if she could move, she wasn't sure if she wanted to.

"I'm going to set a world record for the number of times I fuck you this weekend," Chad said. Then he hopped out of the back of the truck and climbed behind the wheel. He pulled slowly onto the road, looking back through the window at his prone pet. Suddenly he hit the brakes, cursing himself for almost missing this opportunity.

He grabbed the GoPro camera out of this glove compartment and climbed in with Cori once again. "This is going to make a hell of a movie," he said. "Smile for the camera. And cum too, if you want."

He mounted the camera on one of the wheel wells, pointing it down at a slight angle so it would get a nice shot of her tits and face.

Moments later they were driving down the road. Chad was barely able to concentrate and nearly ran a red light. He slammed on the brakes and looked back to see Cori's tits wobbling, her nipples rubbing back and forth across the rope. Then, another pick up pulled alongside.

"Here we go," Chad thought.

"Oh no," Cori thought. She had hoped no one with an elevated view would pass them. Or had she? Regardless, this small southern town was full of pickup trucks and SUVs. The likelihood of going through town without being seen was miniscule.

The truck stopped short of pulling even with Chad's window. There were two men in the cab. And they had naturally spotted Chad's precious cargo.

"Holy shit," the one on the passenger side said. "Hey, are you OK?"

"Yes, sir," Cori said, forcing a smile. "It's all OK. We're role playing. I promise, I'm fine. Horny as fuck, but I'm fine."

"Fuck, I'm horny now too," the guy said. Naturally he was taking pictures.

"Take as many as you want," Chad called back to them. "I know this looks bad but it's just something we wanted to try. We're from the Hard Body Shop and you can get a shot of my license plate and take my picture too. You won't need to report this, but if something bad happens, you'll have evidence and can send help. I swear I'm not kidnapping or raping her."

"I believe you," the man said. "I mean, I don't believe this, but I believe you. She doesn't look like she wants to be anywhere else. In fact, I think she's having an orgasm."

They were right. The sheer absurdity of her situation and the constant stimulation of her body had brought Cori to a fast and powerful orgasm. Her pussy spasmed and creamed around the unrelenting vibrator. She cried out, "Yes, yes, I'm cumming. Fuck yes!"

"Dude, you're the luckiest man in the world," the guy said.

"Don't I know it," Chad said. The light turned green and he waved and moved ahead.

Chad loved that Cori had been spotted and that the attention had made her cum, but he decided that he didn't want to push his luck on an altercation. Lots of religious and conservative folks around this small town wouldn't see the fun in what they were doing. He didn't care a lot about what other people thought, but he also didn't want trouble for himself, Cori or the Shop. Plus, he had a little slut in the back that was at his mercy and more primed than ever for a good fuck.

He turned on a side road and quickly got out of town and onto the back roads where they would be relatively safe from detection. This route came with the extra benefit of being a windy, bumpy road. He knew that would be all kinds of naughty fun for his passenger.

Cori's hard little body was tossed around, her stuffed holes aching but happy. Her tits slapped repeatedly against the coarse rope, rubbing her nipples raw in spots and leaving red marks on her beautiful round breasts. Tied tightly at the base, they were massive balloons ready to be popped.

Chad was hard as he glanced back at her and did his best to hit every pot hole and bump in the road along the way home. She cried out but he wasn't sure if it was pleasure or pain. He guessed some of both.

He whipped into his gravel driveway and came to a halt. He jumped out of the truck, lowered the tailgate and released her bonds. He stuffed the bikini bottoms back in her mouth, pulled her roughly toward him and pulled out her vibrator and dildo. He threw oil slicked legs over his shoulders and drove his cock into her sauna-hot pussy.

"Had a nice orgasm, didn't you?" he taunted. "Liked being tied up and on display, a little cunt being shown off for all to see, didn't you?"

"Yes, master," Cori said, mumbled through the bikini bottoms. She was sliding back and forth in the truck as he pounded into her. She could hear birds chirping, insects chattering and his cock and balls slapping wetly into her, over and over, harder and deeper and faster. He grabbed her breasts, still bound at the base and hypersensitive. She came again and he laughed as he plowed into her creaming pussy.

"You are naughtier and kinkier than you ever realized," he said. "You get off on this as much as I do. You need to be used, exposed. And I need to cum."

He pulled out and sprayed cum across her belly and tits, then climbed into the truck and replaced her gag with his cock. She cleaned him, then sat up and, upon his orders, cleaned her belly and tits, scooping his cum into her mouth and swallowing it along with the sweet, berry-flavored oils covering her tight young body.

****

12