Corky and Billie Ch. 05

Story Info
What a blind judge sees at a panty party.
6.7k words
4.49
23.4k
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corcyra
corcyra
11 Followers

Corky took his white cane along for the ride, but was not using it to guide his way. He was tagging along with his sighted roommate, Harry, lightly holding his elbow, sometimes a more efficient way to travel. Harry instinctively slowed just a bit when approaching an up-curb or a down-curb, and since he was always a half step ahead of his blind roommate, Corky "got the message" and accommodated. They zipped right along, chattering and excited.

At least Corky was excited. He had burst into their dorm room a half hour before, shouting, "Harry, Harry, are you here? I just got my fucking keys!"

Harry replied, "What is this country coming to? You mean you have to get keys for fucking now? I'm telling you, man, that Bush has got to go!"

Laughing, Corky continued, "You know what I mean, asshole. I just came from the Housing Office and they gave me the keys to my apartment in Dutchman's Village. I can move in any time."

"I'll miss you, old buddy," Harry said, more seriously. "When are you going to leave me?"

"Shit," Corky said, "I don't even know where it is! I was hoping I could get you to walk over there with me. What do you say? You busy?"

"You mean right now?" Harry asked.

"No, man," Corky replied. "I was thinking like maybe ten minutes ago!"

"If I go over there with you," Harry continued, "can you get back okay by yourself? I got a physics lab in an hour, so if that works for you, it works for me."

"Fantastic!" Corky said. "let's go. I can't wait to see the place. I'll get back okay, don't worry about that. I'll drop bread crumbs on the way over or something."

"You'd do better dropping text books. Nobody ever picks up a fucking text book around here. The birds and squirrels will get your bread crumbs."

The apartments for married students, Dutchman's Village, was a grouping of a half dozen two story buildings, each with three apartments having their own exterior entrances from the street that ran along one side of the campus. To reach it, the two needed only to walk along a walkway to the campus entrance, turn right, and proceed several hundred yards to where the Village was located. Along the way, Harry occasionally mentioned a landmark he thought would be of interest to Corky.

"You're in luck, my friend," Harry said. "Looks like you won't have any streets to cross between the Village and the rest of the campus, although it will be a kind of a hike in bad weather. And hey, it just dawned on me, this place is half way to the Willis Hospital where your girlfriend Joyce is a student nurse."

"Oh man," Corky groaned. "She's ancient history ever since I met her friend Billie."

Harry continued, "Looks like about six buildings here, and there's a driveway you want to find. It goes in from here, and after a short way it turns left, goes past all the buildings, and then it seems to turn left again and come back out to the street up yonder a ways. That shouldn't be too bad, huh?"

"Sounds cool," Corky said. "Sidewalk too?"

"Yup," Harry said. "But just on one side of the driveway."

"Which side?" Corky asked.

"The right side," harry explained, "no sidewalk on the left, just bushes and parking and shit there. The buildings are all off to the right, so that's where the sidewalk is. It just goes past all the buildings and keeps on going, looks like from here."

"That's perfect," Corky said, "I hate roads with no sidewalks. Let's go find my castle."

"I got news, old buddy," Harry said, "there ain't a castle in sight anywhere in these parts. I wouldn't exactly call these places a slum or anything, but they sure ain't castles, either."

They proceeded down the walk, followed it to the left, and paused before the second building.

"What are you?" Harry asked, "number 5 did you say?"

"Yes, number 5," Corky replied.

"Seems to be the middle door here," Harry said. "You got three doors off of a common porch, and you got 4 first, then 5, then 6. You want to go ring your door bell and see if you're home?"

"They told me it was vacant," Corky said. "let me take it from here and you watch in case I get the wrong door and somebody shoots me, okay?"

"Sure," said Harry, "but if you could see what I see in the window of number 4 there, you might just want to make a mistake on purpose some day. That lady is stacked, my friend, and she's sort of curious about us, too."

"Fuck you," Corky joked, "I don't believe you for a minute! And besides, it's me she's curious about, not you."

Using his cane more effectively now, Corky left his friend and headed toward his porch. He ascended a couple of wooden steps, and trailed leftward, passing one door marked by a fuzzy doormat in front of it, and stopped at the second door. He turned to gaze questioningly at where he left his friend, and heard his distant reply.

"You got it, buddy, and I got to run."

"Thanks, Harry," Corky called, and he was on his own.

* * *

Corky had been living in his small "married students" apartment for nearly two weeks. He had not neglected his studies while hustling up furniture, having a telephone installed, figuring out mail delivery and garbage pickup, stocking up his small kitchen, and experimenting with the microwave, crock pot, and stove. These were all simple things for most people, but Corky was blind, and they all presented a little additional challenge on that account.

One day, Violet left her #4 apartment by the kitchen door, and went across the back porch to #6, her neighbor Rose. She paused as she passed #5 to see what she could see,but it wasn't much. In fact it wasn't anything.

Rose heard her tapping on the kitchen door, and invited her in for their daily coffee clatch and gossip session.

"Well?" asked Rose, without fanfare, "What's he doing this morning?"

"Nothing I could see," Violet answered, "he must be doing it in the bathroom, I guess."

They both laughed, and Rose continued, "Well, he seems to be living alone in there, although how he does it, being blind and all, I'll never be able to figure out."

"It's not that hard nowadays, I suppose," Violet said, "what with microwaves and crock pots and all."

"I suppose so," replied Rose. "He does get around good with that white stick of his. You should see him go out of here sometimes, headed for class, I guess."

"Yes, I've seen him," Violet answered. "He's something else, all right. And he does seem friendly enough, if you chit chat him up a little, you know."

"So then what are you saying?" Rose asked. "Do you think he would go for that idea of yours? Being a judge for our girls?"

"I think we should just ask him," Violet said. "If I were a single guy I would jump at the chance, and him being blind is perfect for this little job."

* * *

"Let me get you another helping," Violet urged him.

"Well," Corky replied, "maybe just a little. You sure know your chili, Vy, it's great."

"You need another beer, too," Rose said. "I'll get us each one."

"Thanks," Corky said. "Dorm life was never like this. I don't know how I'll ever be able to repay you for all your kindness. I'm not much of a cook myself, but maybe I can talk my girlfriend into whipping something up for us all some day."

Rose and Violet looked at each other, and their jaws dropped. "Your girlfriend?" they both asked simultaneously.

"I don't get to see her very often," Corky explained. "In fact she hasn't seen my apartment yet. She can only get away once a month."

Rose and Violet smiled and relaxed again. "I see," they said together.

"Maybe I could get take out and we could share a bite at my place," he continued.

"Actually," Rose began, "Vy and I are grateful for the company, aren't we, Vy?"

"Yes, grateful," Violet replied. "You see, our husbands are away a lot. One's in Med School and the other takes field trips in Geology, so we amuse ourselves when they're both away by making dinner for ourselves, like this one. So, any time our hubbies are away, you're welcome to join us for a meal. In fact we get a little tired of each other after a while, don't we, Rose."

"Yes, tired," Rose said. "And we also amuse ourselves with a little business we run, to raise a little mad money, just on the side, while they're away, too."

"Oh?" Corky asked with some interest, "What kind of business?"

"We have little parties," Rose began, "to sell a few personal things to ladies."

"You mean sort of like Am-Way?" Corky inquired.

"Well," Violet said, "yes, sort of like that. Only the parties are at our house, not theirs, and the items are personal, like Rose said."

"Oh," said Corky, "more like Mary Kay Cosmetics?"

"More like Victoria's Secrets," said Rose.

"No kidding?" asked Corky, with a nervous laugh. "I wish I could be invited to a party like that! If I could see, that is."

"We always promise our clients absolutely no men allowed," said Violet, "but there might just be a way to do it."

"A way to do what?" Corky asked.

"A way for you to help us," said Rose, "and for you to, well, let's say for you to 'observe' our clients, up close, so to speak."

"Are you kidding me?" said Corky. "How can I help? This sounds intriguing."

So they explained, taking turns as they described their proposal. They wanted to boost sales of lingerie and 'personal toys' by offering a cash refund to a lucky client at the end of each party. Rather than draw lots, they wanted to find an judge who could pick the most effective new outfit or product, but who would be sworn to preserving anonymity and confidentiality. They suggested that if Corky would be the judge, he would automatically guarantee their anonymity, since he would not be able to recognize any of them if he should ever meet them socially. His being blind would guarantee that.

At the end of each party, the buyers would parade their purchases one at a time before an impartial judge, who would then decide the winner. That person would then be awarded her purchases without charge.

"But," said Corky, "I might recognize a voice later, or even a name, so my being blind is no guarantee of their remaining anonymous."

"We thought of that too," Rose continued. "What we will do is, you will come to the party at the beginning and meet the girls so they are comfortable with the idea, then you will leave, and at the end we will bring them to you for your evaluation one by one. Ether Vy or I will come along with each girl, and we will make sure there is no talking or cheating. They will each have a number, and you will pick the winner by number."

Corky gave these new details a lot of thought, and finally responded, "How much do I have to pay you, to have a job like that?"

They all laughed at that remark, and Violet got them all another beer to celebrate their agreement. It turned out they would let him do the judging free of charge.

* * *

"All right, ladies," said Rose, "I'll explain how it works. I'm sure you'll enjoy it tonight. And if you do, we may do it regularly every few weeks."

There were ten women, mostly young ones, scattered about Rose's living room while Violet served them a white wine, and Rose explained the ground rules.

"As always," Rose began, "nobody has to buy anything, although of course we hope you will. There are ten of you tonight, and if at least five of you decide to purchase some lingerie, or another of our products, then one of you will take your purchases home free of charge."

Delighted buzzing filled the room.

"Each purchaser may wish to display what she buys before an impartial judge, who will decide who the lucky girl will be." She will be allowed only ten minutes to display her purchases, no more.

The buzzing turned to giggling, as the girls thought of the 'personal nature' of the items they might decide to purchase.

"Our judge is a very capable blind man, so he will not be able to recognize any of you. And either Vy or I will be with you at all times when you display your purchases to him, and absolutely no talk will be permitted. He will not hear your voice, so he will not recognize it if he hears it later. Do you have any questions before we start?"

One of the women said, "How are we supposed to display our purchases to a blind man if we can't tell him what they are?"

"Well, my dear," said Rose, "you just show him, that's how."

There was general laughter, and another woman asked, "How can we be sure this judge is blind, and not some creep passing himself off as blind?"

"You will meet him before we start, and satisfy yourself that he is truly blind. He may even be someone you have seen around the campus in recent months."

The women buzzed again, and a third questioner said, "But Rose darling, what if we want to purchase a pleasure product, instead of lingerie? How do we display a vibrator, or a string of balls, without talking about them?"

"As I said before, we will watch you to make sure you don't talk," Rose said, "but my dear, we are all adults here, and we are not your chaperones. I am confident that you will be able to figure out a way."

The buzzing became laughter again, and Violet refilled some glasses.

"But if we order from the catalog," another girl asked, "how can we display our purchase to a blind man without telling him about it?"

"Instead of mailing your catalog purchases," Rose improvised, "you will pick them up at our next party, and you can enter the competition at that time."

The list of questions was finally exhausted. "And now," Rose continued, "if you are all ready to meet our judge, I will invite him to join us for a few minutes. His name is Corky, Remember, do not tell him your names. Except for that, you can ask him anything you want, or do anything you want, to make sure he is not just acting the part of a blind man."

* * *

It did not take long for the women to satisfy themselves that Corky was genuine. The clincher seemed to be that he readily agreed to allow the display of someone's purchases with the lights out if requested.

"That['s probably wise," he had said. "Vy or Rose could signal that time is up by turning the lights on again, and it might be less embarrassing for everyone if it were in the dark."

The women immediately denied that any of them would be embarrassed, and were certain Corky referred to his own embarrassment, maybe even to his own possible arousal. He was so cute!

"I have some requests to make of you," Corky said, "if it's okay with Rose and Violet."

"What is it, Corky?" Rose asked nervously.

"First," he said, "I don't want to confuse the number that goes with each purchase, so I want permission to make a few notes in braille along the way."

"Is that okay with everybody?" Rose asked, and they all agreed.

Then Corky took a small toy tin cricket from his pocket and clicked it a few times. He said, "Since you will not be allowed to use your voice when you show me your stuff, ... "

He was interrupted with laughter and giggling.

"I mean," he continued a bit flustered, "your purchases, I might have to ask you questions about them. I'll ask 'yes or no' questions if I ask you something, and you answer with one click for no, and two clicks for yes. Three clicks will mean Vy or Rose should turn the lights off, or turn them on again."

They quickly agreed.

"And one more thing," Corky said, "just a suggestion. If you wear some stuff you purchased, and some stuff you didn't purchase, it might be very confusing. So, please don't wear any more of your old stuff than you feel you need to. That will help your new purchase really stand out. It will improve your chances, and make my job easier too."

Again, everyone assented, and Corky took his leave until his duties as judge were required.

* * *

"You were all wonderful tonight," Rose told her guests, "all ten of you made purchases. Do you all want to enter the contest and be judged? You don't have to, you know, but it might be fun, and you might get to take your purchase home free."

Several of the women agreed immediately, and a few others joined in with "I guess so," or "What the hell, why not?"

Consulting her sales book, Rose continued, "Let's see, Corky will be judging a beautiful silk kimono, a bikini panties and bra set, a velvet pajama set, oh my! Fishnet stockings and a garter belt, and two more panties and bra combinations, one of them crotch-less with peep holes for the nips. Aren't we the naughty girls tonight though?"

Rose noticed four girls looking more than a little dubious. "Let's see," she began, "you foot draggers, you didn't purchase our lingerie, did you? You purchased some of our pleasure products, right?"

"I had my heart set on this vibrator for several weeks," one girl said. "I suppose I could figure out how to display it. It makes a noise, anyway. Sure, I'll do it."

"All I bought was these nipple clamps," said another. "I doubt if he'll ever figure out what they are, and all I get to do is go click click, click click? I don't think so."

"Oh go ahead," several girls urged. "You know how to show him, don't be a chicken. Be a sport. Give the guy a thrill." and so she too agreed.

"I got me this string of four Ben-Wa Balls," another said. "I wonder if, I don't suppose, wow, wouldn't that be wild? Yeah, sure, I'll do it too."

"That leaves me," the last girl said. "But all I got was this new Lady's Electric Shaver. That's easy to display, but it won't be much fun for anyone. I wonder if he'll confuse it with Sally's vibrator? Oh well, I'll go too."

"Ten out of ten," Rose said, "I'm very proud of you all. Remember, only ten minutes to display, lights out if you want them out, and not a word or you forfeit the prize. And oh yes, if you are comfortable doing it, please try to display only the purchases you made here tonight."

"And just remember, girls," one of the women said, "giving the judge a little quickie in the dark is definitely cheating!"

* * *

The awesome parade of candidates was finally over, and the difficult decision was made. Miss Fishnet, as Corky called her to Vy and Rose, had won the fierce competition, and taken her purchases home free of charge.

"That was a wonderful success," Vy said, "thanks to you, Corky."

"Yes indeed," chimed in Rose. "The girls loved it, we loved watching them with you, and of course counting the money, and I think maybe you liked it too, didn't you? Just a little?"

"If we're having a sort of post mortem here," Corky said, "can we talk plainly? Friend to friend?"

"Absolutely," said Rose. "We're more or less partners now, so plain talk is the only thing that makes sense for us."

"It was incredible tonight," Corky began, "I am over stimulated and overwhelmed, and not sure just what I'm feeling." Deciding to be candid with Vy and Rose, he continued, "See, until lately, I never had much experience with sex, and even now I've never been laid. Although I came close a couple of times with my girlfriend. I'm sure that will change when we get together again, but man oh man, I never saw so much pussy in my life as I saw tonight, and so many different shapes and sizes of tits, and asses, and bellies, so many different bush styles, all the way from totally bald pussy to pussy you could hardly find through all the hair. I'm still trying to sort it all out. And big nipples and little ones, and one of them even had little ear rings fastened to her tits."

Vy asked, "Did they all want you to see their pussy?"

"Yes," Corky said, "every one of them, and they really didn't have to do that, just in order to display their purchases."

"My my," Rose said. "Girls will be girls, won't they?"

"Did any of them try to get you to do anything?" Vy asked.

"I suppose so," Corky said, "but I never got off with any of them."

"Did you enjoy that?" asked Rose.

"Hell yes," Corky said. "I'm only human, I'm afraid."

"Corky honey," Vy said, "we're all over stimulated, and there's only one thing to do about it."

corcyra
corcyra
11 Followers
12