Cornhusker Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think we were all surprised when Jennifer, my father-in-law's cousin and Jordan's mom, joined us for dinner that night, even though her mom and dad typically met up with us on Saturday night when we were in town. Since we'd seen her on Friday afternoon, I'd heard a lot of stories about her and one of my father-in-law's friends named Greg, and the flirting that had gone on between them about twenty years earlier. Over dinner, the stories kept coming up and, based on my experience, I started to wonder if there was something a little bit less innocent that everybody else just didn't know about. When I had the opportunity to ask Jennifer about it without anyone else listening in, she confessed that there was more to the story than what her family and their friends knew about. It might have been because I was about her age or because I didn't keep in touch with any of her family, but told me about sneaking over to the Landmark Motel, where Greg would be staying and barely letting him get any sleep even though he'd have to be up early. It all sounded very familiar.

"Honestly, I'm surprised that no one ever figured it out," Jennifer confessed, "I mean you really just can't get laid in a town like this and not have everyone find out about it."

"Actually, I disagree," I replied, "I think the key is that it has to involve somebody from out of town and you both have to have a stake in keeping it discreet."

"You sound like you speak from experience," she said, eyeing me kind of sideways.

"I might have some inside knowledge," I shrugged.

"You feel like testing out your theory tonight?" she asked me after a couple of minutes of thought.

"Only if you're going to help me," I replied.

"I have to confess," she said, leaning closer and talking softly, "it has been a really long time for me and talking about Greg has got me a little worked up. Are you staying at the Landmark?"

The Landmark Motel had been a real dive for all of the years that I'd been coming up there with my father-in-law, which was why we always stayed with his brother; I explained this to her. After the freedom I'd experienced both the previous night with Jordan and the previous year with Ashley, I didn't relish the idea of trying to sneak Jennifer into my father-in-law's brother's house or hook up in the backseat of her car. I did have a good idea, though.

"Jordan said last night that she was going out of town tonight," I said, "Do you have keys to her apartment?"

"My daughter's apartment?" she replied, "I don't know."

"Think about it this way," I said, "We can spend fifteen uncomfortable minutes in the back of a car or a couple of hours completely naked and exploring each other's bodies at Jordan's apartment."

She saw my point and we discussed having her come and pick me up just as I'd had Jordan do the night before. Similarly, I sent a text after the house was silent but for snoring and slipped out a few minutes later to meet her at the corner.

"I'm okay with using Jordan's apartment," she said as I buckled my seatbelt, "but I wouldn't feel right about using her bed."

"How about her kitchen table?" I asked.

"Ooh, that would be hot," she replied, "but I'm not sure about that either. She does eat there."

"Does she have a couch?" I asked, as if I had never been there before.

"I think the couch will be just fine," she said, "and, just so you know, I'm feeling a strong craving for a mouth full of hot cock."

"I'm sure I can help you there," I replied, taking her hand and placing it on my crotch, where my cock was already hardening. She massaged it as we headed for Jordan's apartment and it stayed hard as we quietly slipped inside, making sure the chain was on the door on the off chance that Jordan returned home. We made out inside the door as I caressed her ass and she started to undo my belt. She got my jeans open and slipped her hand inside to extract my stiff cock, which she stroked briefly before using it to lead me over to the couch. She had me sit then knelt and worked my jeans and underwear down. I pulled my shirt off as she got rid of my jeans, underwear, shoes and socks so that I was sitting there stark naked. I leaned back as she wrapped her lips around my cock and slid them down my shaft. She was able to take more of my cock into her mouth than Jordan had been able to and was soon bobbing her head up and down rhythmically. I ran my fingers through her hair and watched my cock disappearing into her mouth while enjoying the feel of it being engulfed.

Jordan had been a talented cocksucker, but Jennifer was definitely more experienced and showed it right off the bat. She wasn't just sliding her mouth up and down my tool; she was also licking and sucking my balls, sucking the head and running her tongue up the underside. She appeared to be getting as much out of sucking my cock as I was getting out of having it sucked; it wasn't that Jordan didn't appear to enjoy cocksucking, but her mom just seemed to enjoy it a whole lot more. I was on the verge of cumming within minutes of feeling her mouth engulf my cock, but she managed to draw out the pleasure and I suspected that it wasn't just for my benefit. I had to imagine that she was incredibly wet and planned to get her naked and find out just as soon as she swallowed my load. There was no rush, however, so I relaxed and enjoyed her oral talents.

She slowly built up my orgasm while continually increasing the level of pleasure that I was feeling until, I assume, she'd satisfied her craving for a mouth full of hot cock. I appreciated her talents right up to the moment that I exploded into her mouth with a grunt and she swallowed my load. She continued sucking me off until I was completely spent, then let my cock fall from her mouth and sat back on her heels.

"Thank you for indulging me," she said, knowing full well that I'd enjoyed it as much as she had, if not more.

"It was my pleasure," I replied, still catching my breath, "Now do I get to find out how wet you are?"

"Okay," she said as she started to stand. She peeled off her top, revealing the bra beneath it and an average-size set of tits. I was pleased that she started to unfasten her jeans next and, when they dropped to her ankles, I admired her in her bra and panties. She kicked the jeans aside and reached back to unfasten her bra, then let it slowly slide down her arms. Her tits sagged a bit but her nipples were nice and hard. Even though I'd just blown my load, I could feel the blood already returning to my cock. I was watching intently as she started to slide her panties down, revealing a dark bush that, it turns out, was quite well groomed.

"Why don't you sit," I suggested as I moved to kneel on the floor. She did and I moved between her legs as she spread them, her ass on the edge of the cushion. I kissed my way along her smooth inner thighs from her knees toward her bush then ran my tongue up her slit, tasting the juices that she was producing. I lapped at her pussy as she moaned softly before slipping a finger into her to see just how wet she was. The first finger slid easily in, so I added a second and pumped them slowly, feeling the hot wetness of her pussy and thinking that I was going to enjoy fucking her. While pumping my fingers in and out, I started to lick and suck her clit, which got her moaning louder and writhing on the couch.

She was running her fingers through my hair and subtly humping her pussy toward my face while I was incredulous that I was eating her pussy just twenty-four hours after I'd eaten her daughter's. I wasn't comparing their respective flavors, but it did cross my mind briefly to wonder if Jennifer's body had been more like Jordan's when Greg had been fucking her at The Landmark. Between eating her pussy, thinking about Jordan and contemplating a young Jennifer getting pounded by Greg, my cock was reviving surprisingly quickly. I wanted Jennifer to cum before I started fucking her, though, so I focused my efforts on exactly that. Glancing up, I could see her arms squeezing her tits together and, beyond them, her face with a smile that said she was definitely enjoying herself.

I was enjoying myself as well, devouring a pussy I'd never had the pleasure to experience before with the promise of more intimacy with that pussy yet to come. I was relishing not just the opportunity that had presented itself, but the taste and feel of Jennifer's hot pussy as well. I could feel it becoming even wetter and hotter as she started to gradually tense up more and more, holding my head in place as she humped harder toward my face. I was hearing "Oh God" and "Oh yeah" more times than I could keep up with the closer she got to cumming and the more rigid her body was becoming. I wondered whether she was beyond considering Jordan's neighbors and whether the neighbors would be able to even realize that it wasn't Jordan. Fortunately, Jennifer never got quite loud enough to make it an issue.

A soft cry did escape as her body began to shake and the tension left it, but it wasn't anything to be concerned about. I continued eating her as her body twitched and shook while she rode out what appeared to be an incredibly intense orgasm. My fingers were flooded with additional lubrication and I knew that, even if I wasn't 100% rigid, I'd have no problem entering her slippery pussy. I raised my head once she'd gone limp and still on the couch, slipped my fingers from her pussy into my mouth and straightened up on my knees. I took my nearly rigid tool and guided it between her lips, slipping easily into her as she let out another soft moan and opened her eyes again.

I leaned forward as I started to slide my cock in and out of her hot, slippery pussy and we started to make out again. I dropped a hand down to caress her tits and hard nipples while she wrapped her arms around my neck. Her pussy felt so incredible that it didn't take long at all before I was completely rigid and fucking her harder. Pulling my mouth from hers, I straightened up again and lifted her legs up so that her knees hooked over my arms. Now, as I was fucking her, I could look down and see my shiny cock disappearing below her trim bush or watch her titties bouncing. Her focus went from my face down to watch my cock, as well, as she dropped her hands down to massage her clit. I'd been kneeling for quite a while by the time I realized the toll it was taking on my knees and decided it was time for a change.

"My knees are killing me," I said as I pulled out of her, "Why don't you turn over?"

I stood as she rolled over and got her knees under her, then guided my cock back into her sweet pussy just below her full ass. I took her by her hips and pulled her ass back against my abdomen to make sure that I was fully embedded. I started out fucking her slowly again, with long strokes, my hips tapping against her ass and causing it to jiggle slightly. She was resting her head on one arm that was on the back of the couch but her other hand slipped back between her legs to stroke her clit. I was looking down at her ass so, as I got a good rhythm going, I slipped my hands down and caressed her cheeks as I fucked her. I started thinking about her tits, though, and slid my hands up around her ribs to find them swinging below her. I cupped them and gently tugged on her hard nipples while feeling her starting to push back against my incoming thrusts.

Her pussy felt so awesome as I gradually started fucking her harder and faster so I was glad that I'd already blown one load which would allow me to enjoy it longer. I was also appreciating the feel of her tits in my hands and her hard nipples against my palms. The harder I was fucking her, the harder she was pushing back against me so I eventually abandoned her tits and took her by the hips again. I figured that, if she was pushing back in order to get more of my cock into her, I could take her by the hips and pull her back onto my cock. She was letting out gasps of pleasure each time my hips smacked against her ass and her pussy was starting to feel super wet again so I presumed that she was on the verge of cumming again. As I continued to fuck her good and hard, she eventually let out a soft cry and I could feel a shiver pass through her. I didn't stop fucking her as she was cumming and relished the feel of her pussy during her orgasm. She pulled away from me once she'd apparently finished cumming, turned to face me and kissed me hard while stroking my sticky cock, then lay back on the couch with her legs spread.

"Now that you've fucked me," she said as she beckoned me to her, "I want you to make love to me."

I knelt between her legs and lowered myself over her as I guided my cock back into her waiting pussy. Supporting myself on my elbows as I started to slowly fuck her again, I brought my lips to hers and we made out. Not only was she raising her hips up to meet each of my incoming thrusts, she started to do something with the muscles in her pussy that made fucking her feel even more awesome. I wasn't worried about her cumming since she just had twice, so I was pretty relaxed and just savored the feeling of sliding my cock in and out of her while her naked body pressed against me. I think if I'd just been fucking her, I could have managed that for quite a long time but, since she was raising her hips and working her pussy, she was essentially milking my orgasm out of me. Much as she had prolonged my pleasure as she'd been sucking my cock so that she could keep it stiff in her mouth for longer, she seemed to be drawing out my orgasm so that she could feel me spurting into her hot pussy.

As I felt my orgasm beginning to build, I didn't take it slower or think about baseball in order to draw it out; on the contrary, I fucked her harder and faster until we couldn't even make out anymore because we were going at it so vigorously. It felt good to fuck with wild abandon and we quickly had a thin sheen of sweat going between us. My orgasm continued to build up and I relished the pleasure I was feeling. My cock swelled even more as I neared the verge and Jennifer was whispering in my ear for me to cum in her. I didn't want to deny the request of such a giving woman, so I finally exploded with a grunt and pumped my load into her. I kept thrusting until I couldn't any longer, then just lay on top of her, catching my breath.

"I've been needing that for a long time," she finally said.

"It was my pleasure...seriously," I replied before kissing her. I don't know how long we lay there before we figured we should vacate Jordan's apartment. I reluctantly climbed off of her and off of the couch but, as soon as she sat up, I sat down beside her. I reached over and caressed her tits while we kissed again before we both started to gather up our clothes. As I watched her pulling on her panties and bra, I asked if she'd send me some photos of herself.

"You really want to see more of this?" she asked as I ogled her, "Okay, I'd be happy to if you'll send me some back."

I promised that I would and smiled as I pulled my underwear on, followed by my socks and jeans. Once we were dressed again, I wrote down my email address on the same pad where I'd written it for Jordan and we slipped quietly back out to her car.

"It's a shame that we can't do this more frequently," she lamented as we approached my destination.

"It would be a lot more dangerous," I replied, caressing her thigh.

"I know," she said, "but that was so frigging hot. Thank you. I'll be thinking about this night for a long time."

"So will I," I reassured her, "and if we can work out something between now and next November, I'd definitely be game."

"I'll see what I can do," she said, before kissing me one last time. I stepped out of the car, gave her a quick wave, then headed back inside to get some sleep.

12