Cornhusker Girl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers

I glanced up and saw that Dawn was wide-eyed at Lisa's reaction to having her ass fucked. I don't think she'd been aware of what I was doing until Lisa started cumming so hard then realized what was causing it. As Lisa's orgasm tapered off, she must have gone back to devouring Dawn's pussy with a vengeance because Dawn suddenly closed her eyes again and let out a moan. My own orgasm was building pretty quickly and I was okay with shooting off into Lisa's ass because I knew that, with the two of them there, it would not take much time for me to recover and be ready to go again. I savored the building pleasure which increased even more as my cock was swelling within the tight confines of her ass. It was obviously affecting her, as well, because, as I started spurting into her ass with a grunt, she started shaking again as she experienced another orgasm.

Once I was completely spent and my cock was starting to soften, I slipped it out of her ass and sat back on my heels. As I was catching my breath, my gaze was alternating between Lisa's ass and Dawn's tits. Dawn was clearly on the verge of another orgasm due to Lisa's talented tongue and fingers and was raising her ass up off the bed to push her pussy against Lisa's face. It wasn't much longer before she let out a cry and started to visibly shake, though not as intensely as Lisa had. Lisa continued to eat her through her long, intense orgasm, raising her head only after Dawn had gone still and quiet. As she rolled off to the side, I got up and quickly hit the bathroom to clean the lube off of my hand and cock. When I returned, Lisa got up and hit the bathroom as well, presumably to clean her ass up.

Dawn had spread out the pillows against the headboard so that we could all lie together with our heads propped up. I crawled onto the bed while admiring her naked body then lay beside her and, when Lisa returned, she lay on my other side so that I was between their naked bodies.

"I want to get fucked in my ass," Dawn stated as we lay there and I had an arm around each of them, fondling their tits.

"Even if you didn't," Lisa replied, "I would have highly recommended it."

"As soon as I've fully recovered," I said, "that will be my first priority."

"What can we do to help?" Dawn asked.

"How would you feel about eating Lisa's pussy?" I asked.

"I would love to eat Lisa's pussy," she replied, looking over past me toward Lisa's trim bush.

"I would love it, too," Lisa said.

"Then it's unanimous," I said, "and that will also absolutely aid my recovery."

We all got up and Lisa propped herself up on all of the pillows with her legs spread wide. As I admired her trim bush, even though I'd eaten it not that long ago, I was tempted to dive in again because it looked so enticing. Dawn clearly felt the same because she soon had her face between Lisa's thighs. I was sitting on my heels right beside them so that I could watch as Dawn's tongue ran up between Lisa's lips, tasting her pungent nectar and making Lisa moan. I reached over to caress Lisa's tits and hard nipples but my gaze remained on Dawn eating her pussy and I could feel the blood already trying to return to my flaccid member. Lisa reached over and caressed my cock which didn't hurt its recovery, either. I wanted her to be completely focused on the pleasure she was feeling, though, and moved away after a few minutes.

Kneeling beside Dawn, I caressed her swinging breasts and hard nipples while making a mental note to be sure to titfuck her at least once that night. As my cock continued to recover, I ran my hands over her ass and moved behind her. I wasn't quite ready to start fucking her so I caressed her soft, smooth ass cheeks then leaned in and ran my tongue over her asshole. With her smooth pussy right there, my tongue was soon lapping up the juices that were flowing from between her hairless lips. She let the occasional moan slip out but it was Lisa who was making the most noise as Dawn continued to devour her hot pussy. Realizing just how wet Dawn's pussy was, I figured that I could probably manage to slip my cock into her even if I wasn't fully rigid yet. I knew it wouldn't take much once I was inside her before I was completely hard.

I made sure the lube was within reach as I knelt behind Dawn and guided my semi-rigid tool toward her smooth pussy. It didn't take much effort before I was fully embedded and my hips were pressed against her ass. Her pussy was definitely a bit tighter than Lisa's but I wondered if their assholes would be about the same. I didn't plan to wait too long to figure it out. I started slowly fucking her and, just as I had assumed, it wasn't much longer before my cock with fully rigid. As ready as I was to slip my cock into her ass, and as ready as I'm sure she was too, it appeared as though Lisa was right on the verge of cumming again and I didn't want to distract Dawn from seeing that through. So I was slowly fucking her hot, slippery pussy while admiring Lisa's freckled tits which were heaving as she was humping her pussy toward Dawn's face.

As Lisa was tensing up, right on the brink of cumming, I reached for the lube and started spreading it around Dawn's asshole. I figured that, as soon as Lisa was cumming, I'd be ready to slip into Dawn's ass. When Lisa let out a cry and started trembling, I slipped my cock from Dawn's pussy and slathered it with lube. Once Lisa appeared to be coming down, I eased my cock into Dawn's ass and she let out a moan but never raised her head from Lisa's pussy. As I started to slowly slide my cock in and out and Lisa appeared to have completely ridden out her orgasm, Dawn raised her head and started pushing back against my incoming thrusts. Much like with Lisa, I probably hadn't slid my cock in and out of her ass ten times when she gasped and her body started shaking. While she was intensely cumming, Lisa moved out from in front of her, tossed the pillows aside, then started maneuvering herself under Dawn.

Once Dawn had recovered herself enough, she helped Lisa get into position below her, then lowered her head to eat Lisa's pussy some more. Based on how she ended up positioned, I was assuming that Lisa was not only eating Dawn's pussy as I was fucking her ass but was probably also fingering her as well. I don't know if there was much more stimulation that we could provide but, just in case, I reached for Dawn's tits, which were resting on Lisa's midsection. I slipped my hands under them and started toying with her hard nipples. Because I had already cum, I was just savoring the pleasure of Dawn's tight ass but wasn't anywhere near cumming again. With her, though, it seemed like, after the first orgasm, the rest were just that much easier to achieve. She started cumming again not long after Lisa got positioned under her and it appeared to be at least as intense as the previous one.

When Dawn's body gave out and she collapsed in a writhing heap of ecstasy on top of Lisa, I was initially concerned about Lisa until I felt her tongue on my balls. My orgasm hadn't been imminent until I felt that, then all of a sudden I felt like I was on the verge of cumming again myself. I don't know if Dawn ever really stopped cumming. She wasn't shaking anymore but neither did she appear to be very coherent. I just kept fucking her ass while Lisa licked and sucked my balls though I had to release her tits to hold myself up over the two of them. I know my cock was swelling even more right before I came, which I assume is what started her shaking again. When I exploded into her ass, the pleasure I felt was incredibly intense but appeared to pale in comparison to what she was experiencing. I continued to fuck her until I was thoroughly spent then remained inside her as I caught my breath.

Once I had recovered enough, I moved off of her and to the side. She moved to the other side of Lisa who sat up as I was gazing at her trim bush while contemplating eating her again. Before I had decided, though, she got up and went to the bathroom, returning with a washcloth, which she used to clean the lube from my hand and cock again. As she used it on my cock, I could feel the blood already trying to return. Once I was done, she moved over and cleaned up Dawn's ass before returning the washcloth to the bathroom. I was admiring Dawn's body laid out beside me as she was apparently still recovering because her eyes were closed and her breathing a bit rapid. Lisa returned and had me scoot over so I would be between the two of them.

"That was unprecedented," Dawn finally said, her eyes still closed. It was really late but I think we were all pretty amped up so no one was ready to call it a night just yet. By the time we had to part ways the next morning, I felt that I had thoroughly enjoyed both of their bodies and I had made sure to not only fuck both of their tits but I'd also cum in both of their mouths. Both of them seemed thoroughly satisfied but were anxious to figure out when we could do it again and if we could plan for more time together. It was definitely going to take some planning and coordination, but I made sure that there was no doubt that I was interested.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers
12