Coronation Street: Dirty Tales Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah Lou keeps it in the family.
3.1k words
4.49
37.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three days since Sarah had had her encounter with Martin, her stepfather. It had re-awoke her sexual appetite and was now looking for opportunities to experiment further. She knew she could and probably would have another session with Martin, but for now she wanted to taste a different cock.

She had been dreaming about getting fucked all day at school and as she made her way home she was in a really horny state. She couldn't wait to get inside her house, rush to her bedroom, and then bury her fingers deep inside her panties and give her clit a furious rubbing to get herself off.

As she opened the door she could hear sounds emanating from inside. She dropped her school bag to the floor and peered round the door into the living room. Unfortunately there was no-one there yet she could still hear the moaning and grunting. She listened intently and realized the sounds were coming from upstairs. Slowly she tiptoed up the stairs, by now the moaning was getting louder. She could make out a male and female voice, but as yet she didn't know whose they were. She walked slowly in the direction of the noises and realized she was walking towards her mom's bedroom.

Now she was getting nervous, what if it was her mom and Martin going at it, did she really want to see that happening, probably not. However she was so horny she felt herself sliding her hand down her skirt and caressing her own ass. Her fingers reached the hem and she slowly raised it and eased her hand up under the material. Her fingers soon found her panties, which were already very moist, she began to stroke her pussy mound over her panties. As she did so she continued to walk towards the bedroom.

As she got nearer she noticed the door was slightly open. She looked through the gap in the door and was astonished at the sight before her. She had expected that one of the people involved would at least either be her mom or even Martin. In fact it was neither. Instead inside was her own brother, Nick, who was 21, and her best friend, Candice who was 18. She knew they were friendly but had no idea they were seeing each other, much less that they were fucking each other. And here they were banging on her mom's bed.

Despite the sight before her shocking her, Sarah found it incredibly erotic. Candice was a beautiful girl, who always seemed to get the guys, she had dark brown hair that cascaded down her back, with big sparkling brown eyes and a figure to die for. Her body was very curvy and her tits were larger than Sarah's and she regularly showed off her assets in tight tops and very very short skirts. However at the moment she was lying naked on her back on the bed as Nick was driving his cock deep into her.

"Fuck me, fuck me harder Nick" Candice screamed in pleasure.

"You really are a dirty slut, Candice, your pussy is sucking my cock dry" Nick replied.

Sarah was leaning on the door frame as she watched the two young lovers banging away. Her hand was now furiously working itself into a frenzy as she rubbed her pussy. Her panties were soaked with her juices as she slipped a finger inside them and stroked her clit. Her pussy was oozing juices and her finger slipped easily into her cunt.

"Oooohhh" she moaned as she gently fingered herself. Unfortunately she had moaned a little too loudly as instantly Nick and Candice turned around to stare at the visitor neither knew was there previously. Sarah blushed with embarrassment as she stood there with her hand buried deep under her skirt and her fingers inside her pussy. Her other hand was also caressing her tits through her school blouse.

"What the fuck are you doing Sis," Nick shouted.

"Sorry, I heard noises and was curious"

"Yes right, so curious you are stood there getting off on me and Candice" Nick replied sarcastically.

Sarah was panicking wondering what to do next, but something told her that even though Nick and Candice were surprised they weren't upset. In fact they just went on doing what they were doing before. Nick resumed his fucking of her best friend who in turn was quickly returning back to the heights of passion brought on by her lovers' thrusting.

"Oh yes Nick, harder, harder, treat me like the whore I am" Candice shouted.

Suddenly Nick groaned loudly and announced he was about to unload his cum into the young pussy beneath him. His pounding increased in speed as his cock exploded inside her pussy, filling it up with his hot seed. He collapsed on top of her completely spent for the time being. He then rolled of leaving her well fucked pussy on display.

Sarah had returned to fingering her pussy at this point and was also close to brining herself off. However the sight of her best friend lying spreadeagled on the bed with a pussy dribbling her brothers spunk out of it was causing a strange feeling inside her. She carefully walked over to the bed and climbed upon it. Candice looked at her and smiled, she held out her arms and beckoned her friend towards her. Sarah leaned down and carefully let her lips meet her friends as they shared a tender kiss. They had kissed before but only in a playing around capacity. This was different, and both seemed to sense it.

Their tongues began to probe each others mouth, as the kissing became more passionate and frantic. Nick slipped off the bed and sat in a chair in the corner of the room to watch the scene unfold. Sarah's hand stroked Candice's face, lightly touching her cheek. She lowered it inch by inch, down her face onto her neck and then finally finding her tits. Sarah let her fingers gently flick the nipples of her best friend. Candice moaned and closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation her friend was giving her. Sarah began to squeeze her friends' tits and was thoroughly enjoying the feeling. She wished she had done this before, think of the fun they could have had already.

Sarah kissed her way down Candice's face, lightly licking and tasting the delicious sweetness of hr skin. Lower she went, following the path her hand had taken seconds before, until again she reached her friends perky breasts. Sarah delicately let her tongue flick over Candice's nipples and then took her left breast deeply into her mouth. She suckled on it eagerly as if she was a baby seeking milk from it.

"Mmmmm" Candice moaned at her friends expert sucking.

Sarah's hand had continued to travel down Candice's body and was now finding its way to her wet pussy. Candice let out a sigh of delight as she felt Sarah's fingers stroke her hot pussy. She was stroking and caressing the outer lips of her friends hot cunt, eager to slip a finger inside to feel the hotness that was inside together with the contents that had been deposited by her brother.

"Touch me Sarah," Candice begged, "Put your fingers inside me, I want to feel you inside me."

Sarah looked at her friend and smiled, she resumed her sucking of her tits but this time she let her fingers slightly probe the inner folds of Candice's hot pussy. God it was wet, and hot!! She let her finger go deeper until it was fully inside her, she rocked it back and forth inside her, Candice moaned in pleasure at the probing her best friend was giving her. Sarah inserted a second and then a third finger into the hot young pussy beneath her. She was now fucking her friend for real and both of them were enjoying it. She could feel Candice's juices squelching between her fingers, she pulled her hand out and inhaled the musky hot scent that coated her fingers.

She couldn't resist the temptation of tasting them, she inserted them one by one into her mouth and sucked them clean. Sarah had licked pussy juice off her fingers before, but that had always been her own juices, she was surprised how different yet sweet her friend tasted, then she remembered that not only did she have Candice's pussy juices on her fingers, but they were also coated in her brothers cum which he shot inside her. This additional realization made her hotter than before, was she turnd on because there was a guys cum inside there or was it even dirtier because that cum was her own brothers.

She found herself pushing her hand back under her own skirt again at this thought and immediately began to rub her hot damp cunt through her sopping wet panties. This was the most turned on she had ever felt, she found herself instinctively edging down the bed until eventually her face was between Candice's legs. She lowered her head and began kissing the inside of her friends' thighs. First one leg then the other, each time getting closer to her ultimate goal, the pussy. My god she was enjoying this, her panties by now were soaking wet, almost to the point where it appeared she had pissed herself.

Eventually she reached the promised land and found her tongue touching the lips of her friends pussy. She could smell her juices now, as well as the faint aroma of cum. She extended her tongue and eased the tip into her pussy. Candice sighed loudly at the touch of her friends tongue. She loved having her pussy eaten out, but somehow now it was her best friend doing it was much more enjoyable.

"Lick me Sarah, taste me, eat my cunt." Candice moaned."

Sarah probed deeper, by now her tongue was firmly inside her friend, eagerly licking and drinking down her juices, this was wonderful. She wanted her to come on her tongue. She reached up and began to rub Candice's clit with her thumb, she could feel her juices increasing the faster she rubbed. Candice was moaning loudly now and was thrashing about on the bed obviously enjoying her friends touch. Sarah was lapping furiously at her friends pussy now, this was definitely something that she would enjoy more in the future, irrespective whether it was Candice's pussy or someone else's.

All of this hot action had got Nick hard again. He had been watching closely, and lets face it, which hot blooded guy is not going to find two eighteen year old girls making out horny?. He was desperate to join in, he could no longer sit there and just watch this action. He got up and walked round the side of the bed, his erect cock was in his hands and he was stroking it. He was hoping to slip it into Candice's mouth, she was an expert cock sucker and he wanted her to show it. He leaned forward to guide his throbbing cock into her mouth when suddenly a hand reached out and grabbed it. It was Sarah. His own sister was touching his cock, and fucking hell he was enjoying it.

Sarah began to jerk his cock between her fingers as she simultaneously licked Candice's pussy. She was being a dirty slut, and she was loving it. Just how dirty could she be? She was beginning to discover that sex was now a glorious experience and she wasn't too bothered who it was with. As long as she was having and giving pleasure was all that mattered to her.

Candice screamed out and announced she was cumming. Sarah licked faster and then nibbled on her friends clit just to push her over the edge. Suddenly her tongue and face was sprayed with hot pussy juice, she licked the excess off her chin and looked up at her thoroughly contented best friend. She then realized she was still holding Nick's cock in her hand. She should have been shocked but instead she felt herself get hotter. She looked at Nick and smiled, she wanted more and she guessed he wanted some more too.

She climbed up her friend and her face was now directly in front of Nick's cock, she looked at him and then at his impressive 7 inch tool. Once again instincts took over and as she lowered her head towards his cock. She automatically opened her mouth and let her brother slip his member inside it. Nick couldn't believe what was happening, he had never really thought of Sarah as anything other than his baby sister, even though she had developed into a very attractive girl. That however had now changed as he was pushing his throbbing cock into his hot sister. He was surprised at how good she was at this, where did she learn to suck cock?

Nick grabbed the back of Sarah's head as he powered his cock into her mouth, this was so strange, here he was getting a blow job from his sister while his girlfriend lay beneath them. Just the thought of that was keeping his cock rock hard and he guessed he was pretty close to cumming inside her mouth. He reached down and squeezed Sarah's tits, which were still inside her school shirt, throughout all of this she had remained fully clothed. His sister's tits felt wonderful to the touch, he now had one in each hand and was massaging them. Sarah moaned her enjoyment, she was engrossed in the feelings she was experiencing.

Candice slid from under Sarah and went round the bottom of the bed. She reached up and caressed her friends ass through her skirt. She stroked her ass with one hand while the other was finding its way up underneath Sarah's skirt. She found her panties.

"Fucking hell Sarah, your knickers are soaked, you dirty little slut." Announced Candice. "You are either so turned on or you have pissed yourself"

Candice pressed her fingers firmly against her friends wet knickers and pushed them into her pussy. Sarah again moaned in enjoyment. She was now tugging Nick's cock furiously and sucking for all she was worth. She really wanted him to fill her mouth up with his seed. However her mind began to wander as she became aware that Candice had lifted up her skirt and was now lowering her panties. She felt her touch her pussy with her fingertips and she shuddered at the tender touch. Candice then parted Sarah's pussy lips and eased two fingers into her hot cunt.

"Fuck me, Candy" Sarah pleaded, taking Nick's cock out of her for just a second.

Candice probed deeper with her fingers, her friends juices dripping between them, she slipped them out and sucked them clean.

"Oh you taste so fucking hot Sarah, I could drink your juices for ever" Candice whispered.

She then returned the favour for her friend and began to eat out Sarah's hot cunt. Her tongue snaking inside her squirming friend as she continued to suck on her brothers' cock.

"Eat me Candy, make me cum please." Sarah cried.

"Oh you will cum baby, but not yet, I want to see more" Candy replied.

Candice looked up at Nick and smiled and then beckoned him towards her. He looked back and suddenly realized what was going to happen. He pushed Sarah away from his cock, she looked up at him and almost begged to continue. However before she could say anything Nick had got into position behind Sarah and was now touching her pussy with his fingers.

He pushed her down onto the bed, still on all fours, and took a firm hold of his cock. Slowly he eased the tip of it into his sisters tight pussy. Inch by inch it slid inside her, Sarah moaned as it filled her up. Once fully in her hot cunt he began to rock backward to build up a rhythm. His cock now rooting deep into her hot young pussy, his balls slapping on her ass as he fucked her. He grabbed her hips for extra momentum and was now fucking her harder than he had ever fucked a girl before. The fact that the girl was his own sister turned him on even more.

"Oh fuck Sarah, you are gorgeous. Why did we never do this before" Nick shouted. "We are going to have a lot of fun from no onwards, I wont be able to leave you alone"

Candice watched intently as her boyfriend vigorously fucked her best friend, his own sister, and found the scene before her highly erotic. She couldn't resist allowing her hand drift between her own legs gently stroking her wet pussy. She eased a finger into her cunt and began to fuck herself.

"mmmm" Candice moaned, again nearing another orgasm. Her fingers now a blur as she frigged herself furiously with three fingers buried deep inside her hot pussy. She looked over and could see her boyfriend giving his sister the fucking of her life.

Nick leaned beneath Sarah to squeeze her tits as he pounded into her from behind, she had a wonderful body and he could not get enough of it. His cock was throbbing as it slammed in and out of his hot teenage sisters cunt. He had a tit in each hand and was using them to pull Sarah back further onto his shaft. It enabled him to bury the full length up into her.

"Fuck me Nick, Fuck me harder, please, I want you to fill me with your hot cum" Sarah begged.

Nick regained his grip on Sarah's hips and if possible pistonned faster into her. He was nearing his orgasm now, and though he thought about pulling out and firing his cum onto her ass, he was too far gone and suddenly he felt his balls spasm and then his cock erupted inside her.

Sarah and Nick collapsed onto the bed in a sweaty hot mass of arms and legs. Both completely satisfied with what had just occurred. Both seemed to sense it wouldn't be the last time they enjoyed each others body but Nick didn't know he would be sharing her with his step father too, and if Sarah had anything to do with it, many others beside.

Nick and Candice got dressed and left Sarah lying naked on her parents bed. Once they were gone she was alone with her thoughts which were already taking her to other conquests. Where could she next explore her sexual desires and who with, and did the other person have to be attractive, or was it only the actual act of sex she was interested on. She would need to test this theory in future...