Coronation Street Fantasy

Story Info
There was still time to change her mind.
2.3k words
4.13
21.7k
4

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fantasy based on fictional characters in a long-running British soap called Coronation Street. The character interactions and indeed plot chronology are not meant to accurately portray the actual programme.

There was still time to change her mind. Liz looked at herself in the full-length mirror, hair piled up loosely, scarlet lipstick and nails, black satin basque that pulled, pinched and pushed in all the right places, tiny, tight black satin panties, sheer black seamed stockings, black patent high heels and dripping in perfume. She turned a leg to check the straightness of the seam. She self-consciously pulled in her tummy. "Not bad" she thought. Not bad? Most men would kill for half an hour with her looking like this. Trouble was, most men couldn't seem to last five minutes with her and lately even this brief amount of action was confined to a clumsy grope down the alley after her shift at the Rover's was over. And at that more often than not their cum would be spent before she could get their cocks into her. That was why Deirdre's offer was so dangerously and deliciously tempting. Liz could barely believe what she was about to go through with. Since Deirdre had taken up with her new toyboy, Liz had hardly had a chance to get the juicy details. All she knew was that Deirdre had taken herself off on holiday to North Africa and had returned with a hunky young stud in tow. Liz had only seen him once as he stepped into Deirdre's house, but one glance between them had told her all she needed to know. Long, lean and musular in his mid-to-late 20s, his eyes and sly smile spoke of hard. passionate, selfish fucking. That night she'd fingered herself to climax imagining his tight young body all over her. What was he doing with that dried up old prune when she could show him pleasures far beyond? She'd learned his name was Rafiq. "Mmm, Rafiq, mmm, do it to me" she moaned as her back arched in climax, her fingers blurring as she pounded her dripping pussy.

So it was with eager anticipation that she'd taken up Deidre's offer of a lunchtime drink. Ensconced in a booth at The Rover's Return with a large vodka, Liz wanted to know everything, but was surprised when Deidre appeared withdrawn and agitated. "To be perfectly honest," Deirde began, "he is absolutely wearing me out."

"Wearing you out? How do you mean?" Liz enquired, not sure what the issue was.

"He's driving me to an early grave is what I mean." Deidre looked exasperated.

"How?"

"With.. sex!" Deidre lowered her voice, her eyes wide and staring. "Well, when I say sex, it's a bit more crude than that. I mean fucking!" Liz's mouth opened.

"You what?"

"Liz, the man is insatiable, he's at me day and night, he barely lets me go out -right now he thinks I'm round at my mother's." Liz took a huge gulp f her drink. "He keeps me practically naked, all he'll let me wear round the house is this little, short kimono thing, no knickers or anything. He says he wants what he calls 'immediate access' to me all the time. And by that I do mean all the time. I can't walk across the room without him flaming-well jumping on me. Only this morning I was just putting the kettle and then there he is behind me, straight inside me."

"Ooh!" exclaimed Liz, "wouldn't mind a bit of that attention myself!" Though she was trying to sound like she was making light of it, Liz's pussy was already throbbing at the thought of her friend being roughly shagged over the cooker.

"You know, if I thought you were at all serious, even for a moment..." Deidre stared hard at Liz. "I mean, you're not serious, are you?"

"Huh? Are you kidding? I'd jump at the chance!"

"You know, you'd be doing me a really massive favour."

"You mean, really do it with him? Sort of share him?" Now Liz seemed doubtful.

"Exactly. Honestly Liz, I know it sounds weird, but you'd be really getting him off my back, so to speak."

"Look Deirdre, I'm not sure about this, I mean I've never even met the man."

But Deidre was adamant. "Don't worry about a thing, Liz. Listen, I'll get us another couple of these and tell you all about him."

For the next boozy 90 minutes Liz learned all about how Deidre and Rafiq had met, how he'd seduced her and she'd whisked him back to Weatherfield. Her pussy was practically dripping as she listened to Rafiq's sexploits. She became aware how swollen and hard her nipples had become, her imagination swimming with booze-fuelled desire. They parted, Liz to prepare herself and Deidre to return to Rafiq.

Still time to change her mind. As if! Liz gave herself a huge wink in the mirror, downed the remains of yet another large vodka and put on her long raincoat, wrapping a silk skarf around her neck to disguise her ample cleavage. Outside in the street it was just begining to rain, the usual thin, dismal drizzle. Liz felt outrageously exposed, but this just heightened her horniness, she was aware how crossing and uncrossing her thighs as she walked made her arse thrust out. Jack Duckworth passed her in the opposite direction. "All right, Jack?" she brazenly asked, flashing him a wide smile.

"Hey up, love" he replied.

"Silly old bastard!" she thought to herself, "if he knew how I was dressed he'd have a heart attack.

She arrived at Deidre's door and knocked. A moment later Deidre peeped round and beckoned her in. On the inside, Liz was taken aback. For a start the house reeked of dope, but what really surprised her was Deirdre's appearance. Sure enough, she was dressed in a short pink satin dressing gown, but how it revealed not only her gorgeous long legs -ending in high heels- but how trim her waist was and how big and rounded were her boobs. With her glasses off, Deidre did look surprisingly younger and alluring. Stifling a pang of jealousy, Liz opened her coat to revela her outfit, placing a hand on her hip. "Do you think he'll approve?" she pouted. She now felt in competition with Deidre and resolved to be better, sexier and more adventurous with Rafiq than she tried to convince herself Deidre -in spite of her new charms- could possibly be. "Oh!" replied Deidre, "he'll approve all right! He just loves black. Go straight up," she directed Liz towards the stairs, "he's waiting for you in the front bedroom, just go with the flow. Oh, one thing though, watch out, he has a tendency to go for the rear entrance!"

"Ooh!" giggled Liz, "better not turn my back on him had I?"

Liz pushed open the bedroom door and stepped inside. Rafiq was standing at the window with his back to her, naked except for a towel round his waist. Liz went into what she'd rehearsed while she was getting ready. "Now then, Rafiq," she began as she slipped her coat over her shoulders and dropping the scarf on the thick carpet, "a little bird tells me that you've been a naughty, naughty boy." Rafiq turned and advanced towards her. Liz purred inside, he was taller and more good-looking than she'd remembered, smooth hairless coffee-colured skin, smouldering eyes and a mouth that promised both pleasure and pain. Liz allowed the coat to slip down to her waist. "A very, naughty boy who needs to be taught a lesson." Liz continued. Without speaking, Rafiq placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed so that she was sitting on the satin sheets of the bed, his towel slipped off exposing his semi-hard cock which began to throb visibly. "Oh! You're a very big boy as well!" was all Liz managed before Rafiq thrust his cock between her shiny lips. He certainly was big, thought Liz as Rafiq's cock seemed to snake down her throat, surely it couldn't be getting bigger? Rafiq began to pump into Liz's mouth, the force pushed her back, she tried sliding off the bed onto her knees but this just forced her into a sword-swallower position. She began to gag and choke, her lungs burning, her fingers clawing Rafiq's sides. Just as she thought she was about to black out, he came in her throat, thick wads of cum dribbled from her lips and nose as he withdrew. Liz gasped for breath on her hands and knees. "You don't stand on ceremony, do you?" she said, trying to regain some of her composure. "Shit!" she thought, "that's my lot, the selfish sod is just like all the rest, all they want to do is cum and they don't care where!" But Rafiq surprised her by lifting her up and laying her down on the bed. He stood in front of her while she gazed incredulously while his cock began to stiffen again. "My god!" she cried in genuine astonishment, "you're so big!" Indeed he was, his cock was at least 10 inches long and thick with it. He advanced toward her roughly pulling her panties off and casting them aside. For a moment, she felt afraid and vulnerable: about to be fucked by a complete stranger who for all she knew mihgt be dangerous. Then, the head of Rafiq's cock parted her pussy lips and all fear was gone as the man brutally rammed his length completely inside Liz. "Aaaaahhh!" she yelled out. After the initial thrust though, Rafiq began a steady, regular rythm, no less painful, but Liz was able to anticipate when to squeeze, when to yield and when to give in to that magnificent member pumping in and out of her. It was then that she noticed the mirrored tiles on the ceiling and indeed the many other mirrors around the room. She gave herself over completely to the sensation of being fucked, well and truly fucked by this dark-skinned stud, while she became a sex goddess, writhing and posing while watching herself be fucked, fondling her boobs and licking her nipples as Rafiq's pneumatic cock sent her ever further into slut heaven. Liz was lost in lust, for how long they fucked and sucked that long afternoon she knew not. All she was aware of -wanted to know- was Rafiq's cock sliding in and out of her and of his cum that seemed to burn deep inside her. "This'll show him what a real woman feels like after that dried-up old bitch!" she thought smugly to herself. Rafiq rolled Liz over onto her front and she stretched out luxuriously, raising her arse so that he could fuck her from behind. As he moved she became aware that he was fingering her anus, "ooh Rafiq, you kinky sod!" she exclaimed at the sensation. She heard him spit, then the feeling of his lubricated cock head trying to pry into her back passage, "ooh, no love, I don't do that." He pushed harder. "Aah, no love, stop!" By now he was 3 inches deep into her. "Rafiq! You bastard! No!" she yelled earnestly, but he just pushed harder and deeper into her. Liz tensed, then tried to relax, but the pain just became more magnified until all she could do was try to keep still, stiffly on her hands and knees, head down, bright stinging tears of pain springing from her eyes.

The door opened and Deirde walked in. Liz jerked her head up, her eyes hopeful. "Deidre! Thank god you're here! He's... he's... bumming me!" Deidre however just walked slowly around the bed watching the spectacle. It was then that Liz noticed the joint in Deidre's hand and that the kimono was open, revealing Deidre's shaved pussy.

"Just go with the flow," said dreamily.

"Deidre!" Liz was shouting now. "The bastard's fucking my arse!"

"Just... go... with... the... flow" replied Deidre as she slid herself across the smooth satin. She positioned herself on her back in front of Liz, then slid herself forwards so that her pussy was within range.

"Deidre? What the bloody hell do you think you're doing? Deidre? Deidre! No!" Liz exclaimed as Rafiq pushed her down onto Deidre's pussy, Deidre's hands secured Liz's head.

"Suck and kiss, Liz, that's it, suck and kiss, mmmm!" whispered Deidre as Liz dumbly obeyed. She'd never been with a woman like this before, but the combination of Deidre's heavy musky scent, the dope, the smell of sex and the outright fear of the two people holding her in sexy captivity made Liz lick and flick her tongue in and out of Deidre like she was born to it.

After what seemed like an eternity, Rafiq pumped his cum far inside Liz's arse and withdrew his cock with an audible 'pop'. Liz rolled off the bed onto the floor, curling into a ball as she scabbled for her coat and scar, hurriedly dressing. Just before she ran for the door, she stole a glance at the scene: Deidre was leisurely licking Rafiq's ever-erect cock as he twirled Liz's black panties on his finger. "We shall meet again soon, Liz". He said with a smirk. The first time she'd heard him speak.

Outside in the street the drizzle had turned to rain, which mercifully kept anyone from witnessing a now dishevelled Liz running hard as she could to her door, her open coat flashing her boobs and pussy. Mascara was still streaming down her face as she plunged into a bath. It was all so clear now: she'd been monumentally set up to be used and abused by those monsters. But even in her fear and humiliation, her mind kept swimming back To Rafiq's looooong cock and the feelings it had brought to her. She pounded the water in angry frustration. How could she have been so stupid to fall for it? But she could still feel his cum inside her, in all her holes, strangely warm, pulsing like it wasa aglow. And as her fingers automatically reached down in the water to knead her pussy, she knew that in spite of herself, she'd have to go back.