Coronation Street Fantasy Ch. 03.5

Story Info
Nicky's Revenge.
1k words
4
5.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plan was coming together nicely. Weeks had now passed since his ordeal and humiliation at the hands of Liz and Rafiq and Nicky used the time to make the necessary recruitment. It had been risky revealing exactly what the plan was to his prospective cohorts, but Nicky had selected them wisely: four lads from college, late teens, early 20s, he knew would be up for the job, given what the prize was. They met as arranged after dark in the alley at the back of Liz's house, two of them were drinking strong, cheap cider, there were more bottles and cans in the bags they were carrying. "Hope we don't get brewer's droop!" one of them sniggered. Nicky made a sign for them to be quiet while he groped around in the dark for the plant pot under which he knew Liz's back door key was.

"Got it!" he hissed to the others, "fuckin' game on!"

Stealthily, he unlocked the door and the five slipped inside.

The house was in darkness. Not wishing to switch on a light, Nicky waited for his eyes to grow accustomed before groping his way towards the stairs, motioning the others to follow. Outside Liz's bedroom door, he paused. All quiet. Slowly he pushed the door open. By the light of a small table lamp they could see Liz in bed sleeping on top of the sheets. She was wearing a short white satin nightgown, there was a ludicrously large vibro on the bed next to her, she was breathing softly, open mouthed, a glass and a half-empty bottle of vodka stood on the bedside table. The boys filed in silently and stood in readiness around the bed, looking nervously at one another. "Now!" shouted Nicky and they simultaneously piled onto Liz, she woke in panic but a hand was immediately placed over her gaping mouth. Her flailing legs caught one of the boys under his chin, "fuckin' bitch!" he growled as he slapped her hard across her face.

"No!" shouted Nicky. "I don't want a mark on her! I'm not doin' time for this old slut. Now, get her arms tied." Liz was quickly overpowered, her arms tied behind her back, she was rolled over on the bed to face her captors. One of the boys rummaged in a drawer, produced a pair of knickers and crammed them into Liz's mouth, her eyes flashed wildly around. Nicky squeezed her cheeks hard. "Not so fuckin' cocky now, are you, slag?", he spat, full into her face. "Turn the bitch over!"

Liz was positioned face down, her legs pulled forward, her buttocks uppermost, she was breathing fast and hard. Nicky slipped his fingers inside Liz's knickers and tore them open, the garment hung down, limply on her thigh. His fingers and thumb ground into her pussy and anus. Pulling out the gag from her mouth, he leaned in close to her head, "like it, d'yer?" Liz coughed as her throat cleared.

"You stupid bastards!" she rasped. "You don't think you can get away with this, do you?" The boys jeered at her. "Look. Leave now. Leave, right now, and I won't say a word about this, I promise!"

Nicky dug his fingers further into Liz, making her flinch. "Way ahead of you, slut!" he answered, "way ahead. By the time we've finished with you, we'll have so much dirt and shit on you that you'll never dare go on the internet ever again. One peep out of you, Liz..." Phones and video cameras were produced. Liz glowered furiously around the room.

"Well?" she snarled. "And which one of you 'men' is going to be first?"

"Turn around, slut!" snapped Nicky. "On your knees!" Liz complied, dumbly, presenting her naked buttocks to Nicky. "Look at that, lads, the fuckin' whore is gagging for it!" He pulled out his already-erect cock, spat on his hand and began lubricating it.

"Just get on with it and -AAAHH!" was all Liz managed to exclaim as the boy rammed himself all the way into Liz' anus. A cheer went up from the boys as Nicky began a slow, steady, brutal rhythm as he violated her back passage. There was silence for a full minute save for the sparse involuntary grunts and moans from Liz.

Then Nicky spoke, in a low, flat voice: "Bum me."

"You what?" asked one of the boys.

"Somebody bum me. Right now. One of you get your fucking cock right up my arse."

The boys looked at each other, their expressions a mixture of puzzlement and disgust. "You fuckin' queer bastard!"

"You bent fuckin' bum-boy!"

Nevertheless, the biggest of them, cocky, arrogant, something of a bully, stepped forward. Taking a huge swig from a plastic bottle of cheap, strong cider, unbelted his jeans, massaged his growing cock with spit and summarily drove himself into Nicky, who gasped, bending further over Liz' back who was struggling to maintain the increased weight over her.

The sight was a catalyst for the other boys. As though a spell was broken, the swarmed furiously around Liz, two hard cocks immediately crammed into her mouth. Nicky came deep inside Liz, followed shortly by the boy behind him, both gasping, mouths open wide. Liz was rolled over onto her back, a stiff cock plunged straight into her pussy, vigorously fucking and pumping its cum into her, swiftly followed by another and another. The room was a frenzy of fucking, Liz being used and taken time and time again by the seemingly insatiable pack, all cumming multiple times in and on her.

Hours passed before they were done with her, but eventually the boys began to leave, with just Nicky and Liz, prostrate, breasts heaving, her face a mask of cum, her hair matted. Nicky stared down at her. "Well?" he asked. "Is my mistress pleased with her slave?" Liz sat up, legs over the side of the bed. A slow smile spreading across her face. She gestured him to come closer, guiding his head down to her glistening pussy, cum dribbling from her lips.

"Suck and kiss" she murmured. "Suck and kiss..."

From outside in the distant, dark, rain-drizzled streets, came the sounds of the marauding pack. Howls and whoops as they chased their quarry down. Between 18 and 80, no-one was now safe from them. Charged with strange, insatiable lust and greedy for flesh, the boys were on the loose.