Coronation Street Sex Stories Ch. 04

Story Info
Sunita's Fantasy comes to pass.
2.6k words
4.15
32.2k
3

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 4.30 in the morning. In number 7 Coronation Street, Dev Allahan and his wife Sunita were making love.

Their lovemaking was very gentle, slow and caring, each knowing what the other liked an disliked in bed. They had recently got back together after separating and for a while the sex had been frantic and very physical, it had now settled back into a more sedate regime, which suited them both. Or so he thought.

As Dev climaxed and spilt his semen deep inside her, Sunita thanked god or restoring this man to her life. She loved him as a husband and the father of her five year old twins.

Yet there was a part of her that wanted more, more excitement, more daring and yes frankly more sex, but and this was the part she could not understand, it was sex with someone else.

She had thought about it for a while and the thought of fucking another man, whilst Dev watched or even better, fucked his wife at the same time, sent her mind into a frenzy. But how to broach the subject, would Dev go crazy and throw her out?, his pride shattered beyond repair, or would he relish the challenge of bedding another woman.

"That was wonderful my darling." whispered Dev a Sunita cuddled up to him, "pure bliss, I love you."

"Love you to." whispered Sunita as she slipped into a deep sleep and dreamed of having sex with a stranger. She was sucking his penis, then he was taking her from behind, all the time she could not see his face, then as he started to come, he placed his penis on her face and covered it with hot sticky sperm, smearing the discharge with his rapidly shrinking organ. Sunita her face covered in jizz, looked up into the face of her dream lover. It was Steve McDonald, smiling and saying "thank you."

Sunita woke instantly, her body trembling with panic, at that moment she decided to tell Dev of her fantasy and to hell with the consequences.

The following morning, after taking the kids to school, she went to work in their corner shop. It was inevitable that the first customer was Steve McDonald.

"Just these today," said Steve placing his wire basket of shopping on the counter.

Sunita looked at him and her insides turned to jelly, she instantly recalled her dream and the things the man in the dream had done to her, and he was standing in front of her, making small talk, when what she wanted to do was to have him spread eagle her over the counter and fuck her brains out.

"That's £3.34 please Steve" stammered Sunita, "how's Becky and Amy?" referring to Steve's wife and Daughter.

"Fine thanks, Dev and the twins OK" replied Steve

"Yes thank you"

"See you" said Steve leaving the shop.

Sunita was in a state. She was determined to go ahead with her plan, but when?

To ease her tension, she went into the small office, undid her trousers and slid her hand into her panties, combing her fingers combing through her black pubic hair, finding her wet slit and entering, Her mind filled with images of her with Steve racing through her brain, she quickly came and after adjusting her clothes, went back to serving customers.

That evening, with the twins safely in bed. Dev & Sunita were sat listening to some cool jazz and enjoying a bottle of wine

"Dev, can I ask you a rather silly question?" said Sunita.

Dev replied "how silly?"

"Well of all the women in the street, which one would you like to have sex with? Apart from me of course."

"Only you my darling, no other woman interests me." he said.

Sunita interrupted "No its Ok, just a theoretical question, please reply honestly."

Dev thought for a while and then said "well there's the Webster girls, though they are a bit young for me, Molly, Anna oh and of course Claire. And Michelle from the Rovers, but non of them compare to you my angel." with that he leaned over to kiss his wife.

"Why didn't you mention Becky," Sunita queried.

"I forgot all about her, Yeh, I bet Becky would be good." then Dev asked, "why the question?"

"Dev don't take this the wrong way, I love you and want to be with you for the rest of my life." Sunita paused, knowing the next few words she uttered could be life changing , she swallowed hard and continued, "I just cant get the thought of having sex with another man out of my head, its driving me crazy, I just need to do it, but I want you there. Please don't be mad at me."

"Ok, I can understand, your fantasy, can even go along with it if that's what you want, but why ask me about Becky?" then Dev realised, "its Steve isn't it? He's the one you want and you want me to have Becky, is that it?

Sunita cast down her eyes and whispered "yes."

Dev was very calm as he spoke "but Steve is my buddy, my golf partner, why him?"

"I don't know, he is the one I think about, I dream about, I don't want it to be anybody, I only want you, but I know I will not rest until I have had sex with Steve McDonald."

Dev was sympathetic, "perhaps if you saw someone, say a psychiatrist."

Sunita interrupted him "I don't need a shrink, I am not mad, I just want to make love, have sex, fuck if you like with Steve McDonald, just the once, no strings, but I need to do it."

Dev took her in his arms as she began to sob uncontrollably. "Ok my darling, I will see what I can do."

That night Sunita instigated the love making, performing a quite exquisite blow job, before Dev eat out her pussy for an age, culminating in a quite breathtaking screw.

But as soon as Sunita fell asleep, it was Steve McDonald who appeared in her dream, performing the most wonderful sexual acts on her body. Something had to be done.

The next few days were very tense, several times Dev almost phoned Steve and ask him outright, but each time chickened out.

Then he hit on a possible solution. Each Wednesday they played golf and it was very competitive.

The following Wednesday , as they were going to the first tee Steve said "usual bet, fiver for the round, or a pound a hole?"

Dev seizing the moment replied, "lets make it more interesting this week, how about, if you win you get to sleep with my Sunita, if I win I get to sleep with Becky. I know Sunita would be up or it, she has the hot's for you."

Steve looked astonished, "are you serious?, you want to play golf with our wives as prizes, you must be mad."

"Deadly serious McDonald, I fancy your Becky, Sunita for some reason wants you, let the best man win." said Dev smiling.

"What if we draw? " queried Steve.

"Then we have a really sexy foursome, Ok?"

"Ok you are on, consider Sunita's lips around my cock already." said Steve laughing, as he launched a 225 yard drive straight down the middle of the first fairway.

"And your Becky's sweet little tush in my hands as I feed on her pussy, mm, I can taste her now." Dev replied by hitting his ball even further.

The game was nip tuck and as they approached the 18th green, Dev was one up. Steve was nearest the hole, so Dev putted for a four. "if this goes in I win and Sunita's fantasy won't occur." he thought to himself as hit struck the ball to hard and saw it scuttle five feet past.

Steve lined up his putt and visualised Sunita naked, her large brown breasts and thick black pubic hair guarding that Indian pussy concentrated his mind. He drew back the putter, stroked the ball and watched it as it dropped into the hole. All square after 18.

"Well it looks like the foursome then," said Dev, shaking Steve's hand.

"Yes, all I have to do now is convince the wife." replied a worried looking Steve.

On returning to Coronation Street, Dev broke the news to Sunita, who was relived and could soon put this devil behind her.

Steve spent the evening on duty at Streetcars" and wondered how to explain the plan to Becky. Returning to the Rovers, they locked up, went to bed and made love, he still did not have a clue as what to say.

Next morning Becky was in the cellar, at the Rovers, checking the barrels. Steve silently followed her and as she bent over to check a connection, her mini skirt rode up her thighs, exposing a tiny pink thong. Steve moved in behind her securing her against the barrel. Unable to move Becky cried out. " God you gave me a fright, let me go."

One of the things they both liked about their marriage was having sex spontaneously in different locations in the pub. This was one of those times. Steve took one hand away, still holding her with the other and pulling the thong aside, inserted a finger into her wet pussy. "Want to fuck?" he whispered in her ear, his finger still moving in and out of her as her pleasure mounted.

Steve dropped his trousers and moved his cock up to her slit, rubbing the knob end up and down the moist opening, but without inserting it.

"Come on give it to me, you bastard" cried Becky

Steve then said "On one condition" then added calmly "you have to agree to have sex with Dev, while I fuck Sunita, Ok/"

Becky, by now in an advanced state of arousal said " anything, anything you say, just fuck me, please."

With that Steve pushed into her as far as he could reach, deep thrusts as Becky moved her cute arse, to meet his thrusts, before her orgasm caused her whole body to go rigid and then relax.

Later that day, Steve explained the bet and Becky, always up for anything agreed , the party was on.

It was a couple of weeks before they could meet up. During that time, Sunita was on edge and so was Dev, but Steve and Becky discussed at length, what they planned to do, both were very excited at their first wife swop, swinger party.

The big day arrived. They sat somewhat apprehensive in the Allahan's lounge, enjoying a glass of wine.

Then Becky stood and said "well someone has to make the first move." Then to the surprise of the other three, went over to Sunita and planted a wet sloppy kiss on the Indian girls full and generous lips. Becky smiled at Dev and said "as long as we are going to screw each other, why leave the girls out, eh Sunita/?"

Taken completely by surprise, Sunita could only gulp and nod her head. She had never kissed another woman before, but enjoyed the feel of Becky's lips on hers, she wanted more.

Easing over, she motioned for Becky to join her on the sofa, as the younger girl did so, Sunita wrapped her arms around her pulled her head down for a full on kiss. Tongues were now involved as Becky's hand began to caress Sunita's breast, then found its way between her legs and began to rub gently.

The two guys watched in amazement as the girls began to strip away their clothes, hardly breaking the ardent kissing they were both enjoying.

Becky broke off licking Sunita's nipple to say "you can get stripped off to, we are not just doing this for us, we want to taste your cocks, I have always loved an Indian."

Needing no further encouragement, Dev and Steve quickly undressed and stood naked and proud before their wives.

Becky & Sunita stood and taking each others husbands penis, began to stroke the now rock solid cocks.

Sunita was living her fantasy. She dropped to her knees and took Steve into her mouth, sucking hungrily on his engorged organ. It was everything she had imagined and more. Not as big as Dev, but thick and veined and so very hard.

Dev had manoeuvred Becky onto the sofa and was busy between her legs, licking her pink pussy for all he was worth, sliding his tongue into her, then just licking the outer lips, this was driving Becky wild.

Sunita and Steve had fallen back onto the sofa where she continued to suck hungrily on Steve's cock. Becky opened her eyes and saw Sunita's brown backside inches from her face. The dark lips of the Indian girls pussy were glistening with her juices. Becky could not resist and inserted two fingers into her friends pussy. Sunita gave a little gasp as she carried on her fantasy blow job. Becky looked over at her husband, and with her pussy being eaten by Dev and Steve receiving oral attention from Sunita, they just smiled at each other.

Sunita was now ready to fulfil her fantasy. She reluctantly took Steve's cock from her mouth and straddled him, still holding his rock hard organ in her hand, she lowered herself down until the whole of the cock was deep inside her. She let out almost a scream "Yes" and proceeded to move up and down Steve's cock.

At the other end of the sofa Becky was on her knees, her pert little bum in the air, pink pussy lips just inviting Dev to fuck her. Dev positioned himself behind and thrust almost cruelly into her, ramming his dark brown penis into the soft inviting pink flesh.

The couples were now almost touching bodies as Sunita leaned over and kissed Becky, their tongues swirling around each others mouths as their husbands cocks continued to plunge in and out of their now soaking pussies.

Dev came first, withdrawing just before the moment, he squirted his sperm over Becky's bum cheeks and lower back. Sunita looked on in amazement at the quantity of the sticky white fluid flowing from her husband. She was soon to receive a similar load from Steve, who withdrew and showered his sperm all over Sunita's quite substantial pubic hair.

Disentangling herself from Dev, Becky reached over, and began to lick her husbands sperm from the other woman's pubes. She then reached for Sunita, and allowed the sperm she had collected, dribble from between her lips into the other woman's mouth.

Sunita, took as much as Becky could offer and savouring the salty taste, swirled it around her mouth before swallowing.

It was the most erotic experience of her life.

All four fell back exhausted from the energy sapping lovemaking.

Hardly a word was spoken as Steve and Becky dressed to return to the pub. They had both been around the block several times and agreed that it had been a fantastic night.

"Dev was a good fuck and gave fantastic head, much better than you, you need to practice." and with that she shoved his head down, opened her legs and said "starting now."

Later in bed at number 7, Sunita promised Dev that there would be no more fantasies, that the only man she ever wanted to have sex with for the rest of her life, was him.

However, she did not mention anything about women, Becky had revealed another side to sex that she might enjoy.

Earlier that evening, in the Rovers Return, Rita and Audrey had been discussing their early love life. But that's another story.....................