Coronation Street Sex Stories Ch. 05

Story Info
Sexy Sunday morning in the Street.
2.7k words
4
36.8k
2

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 7.30 on a rainy Sunday morning in Wetherfield. Most of the Coronation Street residents were still in bed.

At number 7, Dev Allahan had just woken. His arm was around the shoulder of his wife Sunita, who was still fast asleep, her arm around him, snuggled in the comfort of his arms.

To ensure he had not dreamed it, Dev drew back the duvet to reveal Sunita's large brown breasts, with the almost black nipples, exposed from her pyjama top.

He traced a finger over her breast and recalled the events of the night.

He and Sunita had not made love since the explosion and tram crash that had devastated the street, and demolished their corner shop, nearly killing her, However earlier that night as he kissed her goodnight she had responded and asked Dev to make love to her.

He undid the buttons on her pyjama jacket and for the first time in weeks, kissed his wife's breast, taking the nipple between his lips and flicking it with his tongue, it became instantly erect.

Sunita eased down her silk pyjama bottoms as Dev's hand slid between her thighs, his fingers finding her wetness.

Kissing his way slowly down, he placed his lips on her large nipples and began to suck on them, flashing the tip of his tongue at the rigid flesh, reminding Sunita of what she had missed.

Reluctantly, Dev had to leave her breasts and journey downward, flicking his tongue in her belly button he continued down until his chin caught the first wisps of her pubic hair. Now Sunita was very hairy, the hair was jet black, coarse and very thick. Dev spread his saliva over the hair, his tongue lashing at it, until a little further down, he encountered the wetness again.

"Oh yes," cried Sunita as he found her most cherished and sensitive area. He was now in a very aroused state, he loved administering oral sex to his wife and had missed it so much. He carried on licking and sucking her very pronounced lips for what seemed like hours, before emerging from beneath the duvet.

Still conscious of the injuries she sustained in the accident, Dev gently lifted his body onto hers, taking most of his weight on his arms. Sunita reached down and took his hard cock in her hand and guided it ever so slowly into her.

It felt wonderful after what seemed an age since they had made love, Dev expertly sliding into her, bringing her a feeling of excitement that again they were a couple in the truest sense of the word.

Despite his desire to please his wife for as long as possible, within minutes, Dev was approaching his climax. He knew Sunita would be far from another orgasm, but he could hold back no longer and filled her with his sperm.

"Sorry darling, I just couldn't hold back" said Dev, easing himself from her body.

Sunita replied, "if you are happy, then so am I, I love you so much."

They fell asleep quickly, sleeping soundly, until Dev woke at 7.30 and gazed lovingly at his wife.

At the same moment across the street at the Webster house, Rosie Webster was sitting on the toilet, expelling a good deal of last nights booze from her bladder.

"God, how much did I put away last night," she thought to herself, "I feel like shit."

She and boyfriend Jason Grimshaw, had been clubbing in Manchester and had quite a bit to drink.

In the taxi on the way home, they had begun kissing, then Jason had his hands all over her breasts, barely contained by the plunging neckline of her dress. Then his hand slipped beneath her oh so short skirt, pulled aside the flimsy material of her thong, and finger fucked her all the way back to Wetherfield.

Unknown to his passengers, the taxi driver had a tiny video camera trained on the back seat of the cab. He thought, "this will be a good one for the boys to watch in the office, waiting for fares," he had quite a collection.

Standing rather unsteadily, she splashed some water on her face and walked naked back to her bedroom.

In her bed, Jason was still fast asleep, snoring lowly. Rosie looked at him and although feeling really hung over, also felt extremely horny. Jason was to drunk to fuck last night and she was ready now.

Pulling back the duvet, Rosie gazed at her boyfriends body. Jason was a builder and in very good shape. His father was black, so his mixed race gave him a darker skin, then between his legs was Rosie's favourite bit, his cock was large, just as she liked them. It also seemed darker than the rest of him, giving a mysterious look, that she found ever so sexy.

Bending over him, she took the limp flesh in her hand and started to stroke gently. Placing a kiss on the tip, she gazed up to see Jason still fast asleep.

"Come on lover, get some blood coursing into this, so Rosie can have some fun."

Taking the cock into her mouth, she began to suck on it, until she felt the first response as slowly but surely the flesh began to swell as Jason aroused from his slumbers.

"Morning babe, that's fantastic," Jason murmured as he slowly realised what Rosie was doing to him.

Rosie did not reply, she merely continued to work his now fully erect and stiff member in and out of her mouth, cupping his balls at the same time, she was one sexy girl.

Jason lay back on the pillow, thinking how lucky he was, when Rosie slowly took him out of her mouth and straddled him, reaching down to guide him into her waiting pussy.

She began to ride him, her breasts bouncing with each movement, until he reached out to grab each one and tease her nipples between his fingers, which he knew drove her insane.

It had the required effect as Rosie thrust her hips to meet his lunges, with ever increasing speed.

Then with no apparent effort, he flipped her over onto her back and knelt beside her, offering his cock once again to be sucked.

Rosie eagerly took the offer and began to suck on him with urgency, until she could feel the first signs he was about to come. Keeping her lips firmly closed around him, she felt the first surge of semen erupt from him, continuing to hold him tight in her mouth, she took the whole load.

Then Rosie sat up and pushed Jason back onto the bed and lowered her mouth towards him, the kiss he anticipated, never arrived. Instead Rosie let the ejaculated fluid she had just taken into her mouth slowly dribble out onto his face. She managed to cover a large part of his face, but particularly around his eyes and nose.

"You like to give me facials, see how it feels to receive one," she said laughing.

"Ok fair enough, I will accept that one, now let me up to clean this up." implored Jason.

"I have a much better idea, shame to waste all that lovely goo," and with that she bent over and licked every last drop of sperm from his face, before kissing him, with the stickiest, salty , cum laden tongue, painting intricate patterns in his mouth.

At the same time, in the next bedroom, oblivious to the antics in the other room, Rosie's sister Sophie was asleep, she was in her favourite spoons position with her lesbian lover Sian, her hand inside Sian's pyjama jacket, resting on the girls soft skin.

Earlier that night, having the house to themselves , the girls had shared a sensuous bath together.

They stripped naked in Sophie's, sorry, their bedroom now. Sian drew Sophie to her and as their bodies touched, naked breast to naked breast, nipple rubbing against nipple, they kissed, a long passionate loving kiss.

"Plenty of time for that later, lets get in the water." said Sophie, leading her lover by the hand into the bathroom.

The girls had lit about 20 candles around the room, their scent, together with the scented oils in the bath gave the room a very sexy ambiance.

The climbed in, the water was just right as they settled into it, facing each other, breasts just above the water level, giving them a perfect view.

They chatted away, for a while, just happy to be in each others company. Then Sophie moved over and kissed Sian, they slid down, their slippery bodies, sexily sliding against each other, while they kissed.

Then Sophie turned round and settled between her lovers legs, her head resting on Sian's shoulder, whilst the blond girl gently massaged her breasts, it was heaven.

Eventually they got out and each dried the others body with thick soft towels, taking special care to dry the most intimate places.

Returning to their room, the girls decided to try out the new moisturising body butter they had bought that afternoon.

Sophie was first, Sian massaging her with great skill and love. Then Sian lay, on the bed. Sophie looked down on the perfect young body and began to massage the butter, gently into Sian's skin, lingering for some time on the breasts. Then moving down covered her belly, thighs and groin, taking care not to catch the silky blond pubic hair. The legs and feet were massaged and Sian felt so relaxed.

Sophie then turned her over and started on her back. She loved every part of Sian's body, the girl was so slim, that her spinal cord formed a ridged pattern down her back. Sophie could not resist and traced little kisses all the way from her neck to the base of the spine.

This of course brought Sophie to that wonderful arse. She stared at it, drinking in the curves, the perfect orbs of her buttocks , intersected by the cleft, and below just a glimpse of pussy lips.

Sophie lowered her lips and began to kiss Sian's backside, her tongue gently licking the smooth skin. Sian raised it up, inviting Sophie to insert fingers into her, Sophie obliged, she found her wetness and as she continued to kiss and tongue, her fingers worked their magic deep inside the blonde.

The combination of Sophie's lips and tongue on her buttocks and anus, and her fingers inside her soon brought Sian to her orgasm.

They dressed in their pyjamas, went to bed, kissed for a while, working their way into each others wet pussies, then dropped off to sleep, in the spoons position, where at 7.30, they were still fast asleep.

At the same time, next door at the Windass home, Anna was hoping Eddie would be in for some Sunday morning fun.

However after finishing a 12 hour night shift at Streetcars, all Eddie wanted to do was sleep.

He crawled into bed beside her, wearing a rather grubby T shirt and shorts that had seen better days, hardly the most romantic of sleepwear. Within seconds of his head hitting the pillow, he was snoring loudly.

Anna sighed, turned onto her back and said out loud, "Ah well, it looks like Robert again."

From her teenage years Anna had loved Robert Redford. She saw him in "The Sting" and a lifelong obsession was formed.

She had all his films on DVD, scrapbooks of news cuttings and photo's were carefully chronicled, she just worshipped Robert Redford, at moments like these, when she needed physical release and Eddie was comatose, then her fingers, assisted by fantasies of the film star she conjured in her mind, usually did the trick.

Laying back, Anna undid the top two button of her pyjama jacket, sliding her hand inside, she cupped her plump breast, fingers tweaking the nipple as her mind started to switch into her fantasy.

In her mind, she was in a hotel bar, she didn't know which, but could see skyscrapers illuminated outside, she was alone, sipping a cocktail.

Wearing a scarlet, strapless dress, that barely contained her breasts and really sexy underwear and silk stockings, she was on fire, just waiting for him to arrive.

Anna's now had her jacket fully undone, with her hands working on massaging both breasts, already a moist spot was appearing in her pants.

Back in the fantasy, he arrived. Anna along with every other person in the room watched him enter, all eyes were on the handsome American. The men wanted to look like him, the women jst wanted him, He wore a white tuxedo, white shirt, black bow tie and black pants.

The crowd parted as he made his way to the bar, his eyes only on Anna. "Why me?" she thought, "every woman in this room is better, looking, has a better body and is a lot younger, why me?"

In her bed, Eddie continued to snore, occasionally breaking wind as he slept. Anna moved her right hand from her breast, across her stomach, inside the waist band of her pants and into the patch of coarse pubic hair.

Back in the fantasy, Robert Redford had reached the bar. He bent to kiss Anna, his lips soft and smooth as always, "you look divine, my darling," he whispered, "shall we go?"

With that he helped her from the bar stool and taking his arm they walked to the door, the crowd parting to allow them through, Anna thought she was the luckiest person on earth.

As they entered the elevator, Robert kissed her, his tongue searching for hers, his lips performing magic.

Back in bed, her fingers were now moving swiftly in and out of her pussy, her mind full of the thought of enjoying sex with Robert Redford yet again.

They had reached his suite now, it offered panoramic views of the city, wherever it may be, but Anna had only one thing on her mind, Robert Redford

The fantasy was always the same, Anna's mind conjured up the unzipping of her dress, which she stepped out of as it fell to the floor.

Robert stooped down and attaches his lips to her nipple, circling it with his tongue. His hand slipped into her silk panties and found her wetness. His fingers entered her, found her clitoris and sent her already overworked imagination into a frenzy.

Anna instinctively took her hand from her pussy and reached for her bedside drawer. Inside was a dildo in the shape of a penis, about 8 inches long, she bought it years ago at a sex toy party, it was named Robert of course.

Back in the fantasy, Robert had her on the bed, her stocking clad legs splayed wide, her hairy pussy being licked by a Hollywood legend. His tongue lapping at her lips, the juices building up within her as her fantasy lover inserted a finger, so did she.

As in her mind Robert mounted her, she inserted the rubber "Robert" into her pussy. It slid in easily, she was so wet. The eight inches of realistic rubber cock was sending her mind crazy as she visualised her fantasy lover thrusting into her.

It always ended the same way. In her head Robert Redford was giving her an intense orgasm, whilst in her pussy, rubber "Robert" was doing the same.

Robert Redford gets up from the bed and says "see you next time my darling," and walks from the room, leaving a naked Anna on the bed, with the biggest smile all over her face.

Back in her own bed, she reluctantly withdrew the dildo from her pussy, brought it to her mouth and slowly licked every inch, he mind imagining Robert Redford enjoying her technique.

Unknown to her, Eddie had been awake for a couple of minutes. Looking at the dildo in her hands, he said, "I take it Mr. Redford ha been visiting again, looks like you enjoyed it."

Will that he rolled over and went back to sleep, Anna simply smiled and said "thank you Robert, I love you.

Others on the street were also in a sexy situation................... more of them next time.