Coronation Street Sex Stories Ch. 06

Story Info
Maria & Chris and a surprise for Sally.
2.7k words
4.5
26k
1

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria Connor answered the knock on the door of her Coronation Street home with some trepidation, for she knew who it was and was not sure how it would all pan out.

The guy at the door was Chris Grey. He was the ex of Cheryl, who was now living with Lloyd.

Maria had been told that Chris had beaten Cheryl, and to steer clear of him. But it had been so long since she had been with a guy, she was intending to play it by ear and see how things developed.

"Morning gorgeous," said Chris, bending to kiss Maria on the cheek. "Where's this leaking tap?

Maria smiled and replied, "morning to you to, its upstairs in the bathroom."

As Chris followed her up the stairs, he could not keep his eyes of her cute little butt, he was an ass man and liked what he saw.

Chris soon fixed the leak and asked "where's Liam?" referring to Maria's son.

"Oh he's in Ireland, being spoiled rotten by besotted grandparents."

"So we have the place to ourselves then?" Chris said with a twinkle in his eye.

Maria thought to herself, "this is it. Do I just go downstairs and offer him a coffee? Or do I take him in the bedroom and fuck his brains out?"

Her mind was indecisive, but her body as craving for sex.

"Looks like it, any ideas on what we could do?"

With that Chris picked her up in his arms and carried her into the bedroom.

They sat on the bed and began kissing. They had kissed before but never in private. Maria loved sensation of the rough stubble around his lips. As his tongue found hers she fell back onto the bed.

Since her husband Liam had been killed, Maria had only had one man, the psycho Tony Gordon, and still felt apprehensive, but with Chris doing wonderful things with his lips and tongue, she finally relaxed and responded eagerly.

As they kissed, his hand was under her T shirt, caressing the soft skin, touching the fabric of her bra. His hand then dropped down and he began to rub her through her jeans between the legs.

Maria was already very moist as she started to undo the belt on his trousers. Her hand finding him for the first time.

Maria sat up and peeled the T shirt over her head, revealing a black lacy bra, which Chris expertly undid and removed, whilst still kissing her.

Maria removed his shirt and he lowered his naked torso onto hers, while continuing to kiss her deeply. He then kissed her left breast, before moving over to take the other into his mouth while squeezing the left and causing the nipples to respond. He continued this for many minutes, sending Maria's head spinning with pleasure.

He then moved down, eased down the zipper on the jeans and in one movement removed both the jeans and black panties she had been wearing.

Maria lay naked before him. He eased her legs apart and parting her lips with his fingers, lowered his head to her pussy and began to lick.

Tony Gordon had been selfish in bed, only interested in his own pleasure, so this was the first time Maria had received oral sex since Liam died, and she was loving it.

Chris was very slow and deliberate with his actions, slowly licking and kissing her outer lips, then probing a little deeper with his tongue, exploring the velvety softness of her most intimate place, his senses wallowing in the muskiness of her secretions. He was in cunnilingus heaven.

Maria propped up on her elbows, wanting to see Chris administering this wonderful pleasure. He sensed her looking at him and lifted his head slightly and simply smiled, before returning to his task.

As he found her clitoris, Maria squirmed and took her breasts in her hands, tweaking the nipples until they stood proud , erect and oh so sensitive.

As Chris continued to lick and suck her, his fingers were caressing the tops of her thighs, bringing even more pleasure.

He then inserted two fingers into her and began to move them around slowly, he knew Maria was almost there, so he began finger fucking her at speed, their faces only inches apart until she screamed loudly as the most intense orgasm since Liam, ripped through her body. As she came, Chris kissed her, her juices transferring from his lips to hers.

Maria knelt as Chris stood at the edge of the bed. She undid his belt and slowly pulled down the zip.

He stood before her in Calvin Klein shorts, his erection clearly visible under the thin fabric. As he stepped out of his jeans, Maria took hold of his shorts and quickly pulled them down.

As he climbed back onto the bed, he leaned over and kissed Maria as she reached down and took him in her hand, slowly rubbing his already rock hard cock, between her supple fingers.

Chris knelt as Maria lowered her head to his groin, taking a cock between her lips for the first time since her beloved Liam.

With long strokes she took him deep into her mouth, her hand moving in complete unison with her bobbing head. Chris simply said "Oh my god, yes, that's perfect," as she continued to suck him.

Maria allowed his cock to leave her mouth and her tongue swirled around the head, Then tracing her tongue down its length, took one of his tight balls fully into her mouth sucking gently on the gland, while her hand slowly rubbed his cock .

After transferring her attention to his other ball and giving it the same treatment, Maria ever so slowly kissed every inch of him until her mouth was again devouring his member, her tongue lapping at the bulbous top.

Chris was in dreamland, and as he felt his cock collide with the back of Maria's throat, he could not remember sex as good as this.

Reluctantly he lifted Maria's head from his cock and covered her mouth with his. Then turning her round, eased her head toward the pillow and drinking in the sight of her incredible backside, her full pussy lips just waiting for him.

Taking her by the hips, he eased his rampant cock into her. Slowly at first, he pushed it in until his pubic hair was brushing her arse.

Maria had never been keen on "doggy style" fucking. She was an old fashioned girl and liked to look at and even better, kiss her lovers as they made love. But Chris was something else. He moved his hands from her thighs to her breasts, caressing the flesh and carefully playing with the nipples as he continued to move in and out of her with great expertise.

Chris changed positions and laid Maria on her back. Bending to kiss her, he inserted his cock as his tongue played games with hers. Maria wrapped her legs around him, urging his thrusts to reach as far into her as possible, then came again with another monstrous orgasm, even more powerful than the first.

Next Maria sat astride him, controlling the action. Amazed at his self control. After a cock sucking like he had just enjoyed plus a length of time engaged in sexual intercourse in various positions, most men would have ejaculated long ago, but Chris just kept on going. Maria thought he was incredible as yet another climax ripped through her body.

Finally Chris was ready. He again laid Maria on her back and straddled her body. She eagerly took him in her hand and began to masturbate him. Within seconds Chris ejaculated his hot, sticky jizz onto Maria's face.

It squirted into her eyes, was in her hair, forehead and nose, and she couldn't have been happier.

She then took him into her mouth again, drinking in the last remnant's of him, not wishing to miss a precious drop.

They relaxed on the bed, both completely spent.

Maria snuggled close to Chris and whispered, "I would like to do that again, very soon."

Twenty minutes later, Chris obliged her.

Meanwhile across the road at the Webster house. Sian was sat on the sofa reading a teen magazine, when Sally came in.

Sian was Sally's daughter Sophie's girl friend and lesbian lover.

"Where's Sophie?" asked Sally

"Just popped over to see her granddad, he needed help picking out a present for his lady friend, I think they have gone to the Trafford Centre."

"Didn't you want to go?"

"Sophie wanted to get my birthday present, so I was not allowed to go. Anyway what are you doing home early?"

Sally replied, "I was lifting a bolt of cloth at work and ricked my back, I was in agony, so Carla sent me home.

"You poor thing, is there anything I can do?" said a concerned Sian.

"No thanks love, I have taken a couple of painkillers and I am going to lay down on the bed for a while"

With that Sally climbed the stairs.

Sian loved Sophie with a passion, but recently had started to fantasise about sex with an older woman. Could this be the opportunity? Would she dare? How would Sally react?

With some hesitation she climbed the stairs. Pausing by Sally's bedroom door, she hesitated and then slowly turned the handle.

Sally was lying on the bed, face down. She had changed into a white cotton top and was stripped down to a pair of black panties.

She stirred when Sian entered the room and looked over at the young girl, saying,"what is it Sian?"

Sian gulped and said "I wondered if you wanted me to massage your back?"

"That's very thoughtful of you Sian, yes that would be nice."

Sian climbed onto the bed and began to massage Sally's back.

"Oh that feels nice, you have very soft hands." said Sally.

"Can I just lift your top?" said Sian nervously.

"Of course," said Sally.

Sian's hands continued to rub Sally's skin. Up around her shoulders and onto her neck, before moving down to the tops of her legs.

Sally was so relaxed she did not notice that Sian was massaging more than her back.

Sian got more adventuress and let her fingers stray momentarily onto Sally's backside, before moving up her spine.

The young girl was now straddling Sally. Moving the flimsy fabric up until all the skin of Sally's back was exposed to her touch.

Sian began to massage Sally's shoulders and lowered her lips towards her ear. Slowly she kissed the ear, moving Sally's blonde hair away as she trailed her tongue down her neck.

Sally slowly realised what was happening and turned her head, "Sian, what are you...."

Before she could finish the sentence Sian had placed her lips on Sally's, sucking on her bottom lip, something that Sophie loved, she wondered if it was generic, before, slipping her tongue to meet Sally's.

To her amazement Sally responded, kissing the younger girl as Sian's hand began to fondle Sally's left breast.

"Sian, we can't we mustn't , its not right."

But her protests were stilled by the young blonde covering her mouth with her own.

As the two women continued to kiss passionately, Sally pulled Sian's top up and began to caress the young skin beneath.

Sian then pulled Sally towards her and as they kissed, removed the white top from the older woman, revealing her naked breasts.

Sian pushed Sally back and began to kiss her neck, before moving her lips to the nipple, so erect and inviting. She alternated between the two nubs of pleasure, taking each in turn between her lips, before swirling her tongue around them. Sally simply lay there enjoying what her daughters lover was doing to her.

Sally removed Sian's top, exposing he purple bra, which she quickly undid. They kissed for an age, naked breast to naked breast, nipple rubbing sensuously against erect nipple, lips feasting in an orgy of tongues.

Eventually Sian moved back to kissing Sally's breasts and stomach, then moving to her inner thighs and rubbing and kissing her pussy through the black panties.

She then licked her way back up, kissing breasts before their mouths merged into one again.

Sally fondled Sian's breasts for the first time, marvelling at the firmness of the young flesh and the way the nipples responded to her touch.

Sally then undid the belt on Sian's jeans and eased them down, her purple panties matched the discarded bra. Sian again attached her lips to Sally's breasts, she seemed unable to get enough of them, her lips sucking hungrily on the nipples, her tongue flicking at the erect nubs of flesh.

While Sian was devouring her breasts, Sally was rubbing her hands up and down her young lovers back, lovingly caressing the cheeks of her backside.

They continued to kiss until Sian moved slowly down Sally's body, tender tiny kisses were planted as she ventured to that most sensitive place.

She took the top of her panties between her teeth and pulled, revealing Sally's light brown pubic hrair and below her outer labia. Sian twirled her tongue in the hair, making Sally groan with pleasure. She then lifted Sally's legs and in one movement removed the panties, Sally Webster lay naked before her.

Sally instinctively opened her legs as Sian started kissing from just above the knee, a kiss every inch until she arrived at the object of her desire. Gazing at the pussy, she eased the lips aside with her fingers and gently placed her tongue inside Sally.

While Sally was continuing to make noises of passion, Sian carried on eating this wonderful pussy, her tongue catching her clitoris, then plunging deep, before slowly licking down the entire length. Those hours of practice on Sophie were now giving maximum pleasure to her mother.

Sian carried on eating Sally's pussy for a long time, the older woman did not object, just wondered at the expertise of Sian.

Eventually Sian moved up her body and they kissed again. Sally tasting her own love juices on the girls lips and tongue.

Then Sally got up and removed Sian's jeans and panties, both now naked engaged in another bout of frenzied kissing, their bodies blending together as one.

As they kissed, Sian's hand slid down Sally's back and her finger found her pussy and began to work its way into that soaking hole, bringing Sally to the point of orgasm.

Sally then went down on Sian, no preamble, just sank her mouth on the girls lips and began to suck and lick.

When Sophie was sucking her pussy, Sian loved to play with her own breasts. She was now doing the same with her girlfriends mother, and it felt just as good.

Sally inserted fingers into her, which instantly brought a terrific orgasm racing through Sian's body. Then she finger fucked her until she came again.

To relax little they just kissed for a while, rubbing their pubic hair together as Sally began to grind her mound into Sian's.

Sally sat straddling Sian as the girl again inserted fingers into her. Then slowly moving up, until her pussy was adjacent to her mouth, slowly lowered herself onto the welcoming lips.

Sian began to lick wildly, Sally holding onto the bed head as Sian pulverised her pussy, she was coming over and over again..

Later as they knelt in the centre of the bed, Sally again marvelled at the flawless skin, petite perfect breasts and pretty face before her.

She took Sian by the hips and turned her round, forcing that oh so pretty butt into the air. Sally was about to plunge her tongue into her, when Sian's hand appeared between her legs and she began to masturbate her own pussy.

While she was doing this, Sally was covering her arse cheeks with her tongue, before replacing Sian's fingers with her own, exploring the inside of Sian's pussy.

Then her mouth attached itself to those wonderful labia and for the next ten minutes she took Sian to places she had never known existed.

Exhausted the two women lay in each others arms, breasts gently touching, lips meeting in slow kisses, until Sian suddenly got up, picked up her clothes, leaned over, kissed Sally and said "thank you," and went to her room.

Later that night, Sally listened outside the girls room. The sounds were unmistakeable, the girls were making love. Sally slipped her hand inside her slacks, found her wetness and murmured to herself "I wish it was me."

Across the street, Rosie Webster was thinking of a special treat for Jason's birthday.

More of that next time.