Coronation Street Sex Stories Ch. 08

Story Info
After hours at The Bistro & Tina's dream.
2.6k words
4.04
18.2k
1

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great work tonight folks, thanks for all your efforts. See you tomorrow." said Nick Tilsley as he locked the door of "Nicks Bistro," behind the staff who had cooked, served and cleared up after the busiest night since opening. Things were going well.

Walking into his office, Nick turned to his manager, Cheryl Grey and said " thanks Cheryl, you were brilliant, things could have kicked off there, but you handled it so coolly, well done."

Cheryl a quite stunning looking black girl, smiled at her boss and said, "all part of a days work, I love working here."

"And I love having you, you are a real asset. Night cap?"

"Just a small one, I need my bed." replied the girl as Nick poured two rather large snifters of Brandy.

"How are things with you and Lloyd?" enquired Nick, Lloyd being Cheryl's live in partner.

"Ok, I suppose," said Cheryl, "he had a lot on at the taxi business at the moment, they are short of drivers and the radio girl is off sick, so he is having to put in the hours. What with me here every night, we only seem to meet in bed."

"Well Lloyd is a lucky man, if he has you waiting in his bed." said a smiling Nick.

"Stop it, you will have me blushing," replied Cheryl, "anyway, what about your love life?"

"Don't ask, another drink.?" Nick said

"Ok, just one more and then I must get away.."

"Its been months." Nick said handing her the drink.

A surprised Cheryl said, "what has?"

"Sex, bloody months, nothing since that fling with Leanne, bloody months, I feel like a monk."

Cheryl was surprised, a good looking man, his own business she thought he would be beating the girls off, but no, here he was pouring his heart out to her.

"I have even tried dating pages and things like that, but no luck. What makes it worse is David and his new wife Kylie in the next room, fucking each others brains out every night, and believe me Kylie is not shy, I can hear every word of her asking him, or should I say telling him what to do to her, I'm as broad minded as the next guy, but some of the things she wants are down right weird. And she's not shy, walks about the house naked as a jay bird and David just sits there with a smug expression, as much as to say, look what I've got, its so bloody frustrating."

Cheryl instinctively reached out and took is hand. "You poor thing," she said sympathetically, looking into his sad eyes.

Nick held her hand in his and asked, "don't suppose there is anyone you could suggest that I haven't already screwed up with, if you will excuse the pun."

"Sorry, no, you seem to have had very girl around here, except me" replied Cheryl.

"So that's it then, my frustration goes on."

Cheryl moved closer and placed her lips gently on his. "Not necessarily," she said in a husky voice.

"But, I thought," Nicks reply was cut off by Cheryl pressing her lips to his again, this time opening them and seeking his tongue with her own. Nick responded and they were soon consumed in a frenzy of lips and tongues.

Coming up for air, Nick started to speak, but Cheryl placed her finger over his lips and said. "No talking, no reasons, no ties, no commitments, just sex, enjoy.

With that she stood and unzipped her black dress and stepped out of it as it fell to the floor.

"Wow," exclaimed Nick as he gazed at her. She was perfect. Skin the colour of light coffee, what appeared to be perfect breasts concealed in a black lacy bra. Perfectly flat stomach, tiny black panties and legs that seemed to go on forever.

Cheryl walked seductively over to Nick and pushed him back into his executive chair, kissing him and reaching for his belt. She unbuckled the belt and slowly pulled down the zip. Her long fingers soon found what she was looking for and soon his penis was hardening under her expert touch.

Nick could not believe what was happening as Cheryl lowered her mouth onto the head of his now rock hard cock. Her pink tongue flicked out and licked all around the rim before once again taking the head into her mouth.

She is very good, thought Nick, as his manager took more and more of him deep into her eager mouth.

Then she kissed and licked her way down and began to lick his balls, they were very tight as she sucked one and then the other between her sexy lips. Then tracing a rather prominent vein with her tongue, she arrived back at the head and immediately took his full length into her mouth, sucking slowly to give him the ultimate pleasure.

Nick was reluctant to stop Cheryl, doing what he was obviously good at, until she took him out of her mouth and said "my turn."

She stood and then sweeping away the papers on his desk, lay on her back, opened her legs and just said "fuck me."

Nick was only to happy to oblige. He took the flimsy material of her panties and pulled it aside. Her pubic hair was black and trimmed into tight curls, the pink lips of her pussy were moist with small droplets of her juices moistening them. Nick thought he had never seen anything more alluring and sensual.

He took his penis in his hand and guided it into her waiting pussy. Pushing all the way, until their pubic hairs mingled, hen pulled out almost exiting, before repeating the stroke, over and over again in a rhythm that suited them both.

Cheryl was loving this, almost as much as Nick, as she wrapped her long legs around his back and urged him to go deeper.

He was not as big as Lloyd, but that's black guys for you, but she was not complaining as her orgasm approached. Nick celibate for months had done well to hold back for so long and he withdrew just in time to splash his ejaculated fluid over Cheryl's belly and pubes.

They disengaged and did not speak for a while. Cheryl went to the ladies room to clean up, while Nick after adjusting his clothing, tried to tidy the office, which their frantic lovemaking had left in a mess.

Cheryl returned, looking gorgeous and fully dressed.

"What caused that to happen? Not that I'm complaining." said Nick.

Cheryl replied, "I don't really know, I have always had a fantasy about fucking the boss, its been years now, ever since I was a teenager and had a crush on my supervisor, tonight was the night I got to act out my fantasy and you were the lucky guy."

"Any chance of a repeat?" said Nick hopefully.

"I don't think so, fantasies are no longer fantasies once they've' been fulfilled." replied Cheryl.

"But if its any consolation, you are a great fuck, one of my best." with that she leaned over and kissed Nick coyly on the lips and said "Good night boss, sweet dreams."

With that Cheryl left the bistro and walked the short distance to the house she shared with Lloyd. A few minutes later she was making love to Lloyd, but her mind was elseware.

"Never say never," she whispered to herself as Lloyd moved inside her.

Meanwhile, in the flat above the corner shop, Tina McIntyre was alone in the bed she used to share with Graham. She was afraid to go to sleep. The reason was the recurring dream, or nightmare, would be a better description.

Ever since her boyfriend Graham had left her for his wife Xin, Tina had trouble sleeping. Not only did she miss Graham's comforting presence beside her, but the loss of intimacy and sheer joy of holding someone you love deeply, was devastating to Tina.

Graham had, at Tina's insistence, married Xin, an illegal Chinese immigrant, in order for her to stay legally in the U.K.. The plan was that they would then divorce and Tina and Graham would live happily ever after. But the two had fallen in love and left Wetherfield for London.

Tina thought Graham the love of her life. The first man who had cared for her, not just a quick fondle or even more of her quite desirable body.

She sobbed quietly into her pillow until sleep finally caught up with her.

The dream was the same each time.

She was in bed with Graham, both were naked, they were making love. Graham on top , Tina's legs wrapped around him as they moved in a tempo developed over months of practice.

Graham was not large in the manhood department, a little under average, but Tina still got satisfaction, be it in her pussy, her mouth or as Graham enjoyed, between her ample breasts.

As the dream continues, Tina mounts Graham and starts to ride him towards her climax. As she moved, Graham takes her bouncing breasts in his big hands and tweaks the hard nipples, causing her to squeal with excitement.

"What the fuck," a voice appears as if from nowhere.

Graham falls back onto the pillow, his hands pull away from Tina's breasts. Tina allows Graham to slip out of her as she climbs from his body.

Xin is standing in the room. "How dare you fuck my husband, you little whore" the Chinese girl shouts at Tina.

Tina only responds by slowly climbing from the bed, looks for her clothes, but there are none, she is naked, humiliated and slowly slinks away to a chair in the corner of the room.

"Now watch as a real woman pleasures her man." Xin said with a real hint of bravado in her voice.

She stands in front of Tina, who wants to look away but can't. Slowly Xin strips off her clothes until she to is naked.

Tina looks at the woman who stole her man. Quite pretty in an oriental way. Small breasts, light brown nipples and at the junction of her thighs a triangle of slightly long pubic hair.

Xin turns away from Tina and walked slowly to the bed. Tina looks beyond Xin and sees Graham laying there and to her amazement not only is he fully erect, but he is huge, at least nine inches of throbbing cock.

"See what a real woman can do for him," Xin said scornfully as she climbed onto the bed and took Grahams penis in her tiny hands and began to rub up and down its considerable length.

Tina's mind was in turmoil, "how is it possible?" she said to herself, "he is so small with me, its not fair"

Xin was now in total control. She moved down and took Graham's cock deep into her mouth, sucking hungrily on the engorged monster. It seemed impossible for her to take it all, but she did, then slowly easing it out, before again plunging the cock deep within her throat.

Tina wanted to look away, but could not move, she tried to close her eyes to block out the images before her, but they refused to shut, she was the unwilling spectator at the spectacle.

Graham seemed to have the endurance of a stud as Xin continued to suck on his cock, never even appearing to be near to ejaculation.

Then suddenly Xin sat up and knelt at the side of the bed, Graham raised himself to his knees and holding the monster in his hand, responded when Xin said one word "Come."

Tina could not believe her eyes, on the occasions when Graham had ejaculated onto her face or body, his output had been very sparse, now however the white fluid seemed to gush from him like a geyser erupting , splattering into Xin's hair and eyes, dripping off her nose and dribbling from her lips until it dripped from her chin onto her bare breasts.

Xin stood and casually walked over to Tina.

"This will be the last time you ever taste the product of your man, lick me clean."

Tina is revolted at the thought but she cannot resist as she stands and takes the Chinese girls head in her hands and starts to lick the fluid from her forehead, the taste of Graham's cum, takes her back to happier times. She still remembered him coming in her mouth the first time and the look of sheer joy on his quirky face as she let the sticky fluid dribble from her mouth and down the length of his cock, before she licked it all back and swallowed it. Now she was licking it from the face of the person she most detested in the whole world, and was powerless to stop.

Xin stood completely motionless in front of her as Tina continued to lick and swallow. The worst part was the mouth and lips. So close to intimacy she wanted to bite, but again could not move, only to continue licking.

As she finished the last of his sperm from Xin's petite breasts the Chinese girl pushed her back in the chair and said "now watch and learn"

The one thing Tina felt frustrated with, with Graham was, after he ejaculated, he could not gain an erection for an age afterwards, so she was glad he had come so recently, Xin could not torment her anymore for hours yet.

Xin went back to the bed. Graham was laying there, his cock a limp piece of flesh, seemingly devoid of life. Tina smiled for the first time ad said "learn what, you Chinese cock sucking bitch./"

Xin smiled back and said "this." as she simply touched his cock and it sprang into a full erection. Tina was dismayed as she saw not only the reaction but the fact that again he seemed huge and rock hard.

Xin and Graham adjusted their positions on the bed so that Xin's ass was directly in front of Tina's face.

Xin spread her legs and slowly impaled herself on Graham's cock until the whole length was inside her.

Tina was screaming, "stop it, he's mine, I love him, please stop." but no sound emitted from her lips, she was a powerless observer, and hated it.

Each time Xin lifted her body, slowly Graham's cock emerged from her. Tina saw how the organ glistened with her juices and she just wanted it to stop. On and on Xin continued to ride Grahams cock, without uttering a sound. Graham looked at Tina with a resigned expression, he to was powerless to stop this wanton display.

Tina just sat zombie like looking at her rival impale herself over and over. Xin was still not uttering a sound until she suddenly said "now."

Graham let out a piercing cry as he ejaculated deep inside his wife.

Xin leant forward and kissed him, a long deep passionate kiss. As she did so, she lifted her ass to give Tina a view of the sperm Graham had deposited inside her, slowly trickling out of her pussy. It was the final insult.

Xin climbed off the bed and walked towards Tina saying "now its your turn, bitch."

But Tina in an act of defiance swung her fist at the approaching girl, but never felt the punch land.

She awoke, sobbing, her pyjamas soaked in sweat, her heart racing as she realised that it was only the dream again.

"I can't go on like this, its every night, it will drive me crazy" she said out loudly to herself. "I need help. In the morning I will make an appointment to see Doctor Carter, perhaps he can help."

With that she switched on the TV and tried to stay awake, not wishing to encounter Xin and her beloved Graham again.