Coronation Street Sex stories Ch.09

Story Info
Sophia, Sian and Amber enjoy a Threesome.
1.5k words
4.17
21k
3

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber Kalirai sat in the bus shelter at the end of Coronation Street. She was wondering what was happening to her life. From a law student at university in London, to working in her dads corner shop in Wetherfield, all in a few short weeks. If only she had paid more attention to her studies and less time to partying , things could have been oh so different.

"Hi Amber," It was Tina McIntyre on her way to her shift at the Rovers Return.

Amber replied, "Sorry Tina I was miles away, just off to work?"

"Yes, see you." with that Tina crossed the street. Amber watched as Tina's perfect rear end disappeared into the pub.

She re-called the winters afternoon she had spent with Tina, exploring each others bodies in their first experience of lesbian love. She had been a first year student. One of her female tutors had made several passes at her and she did not know what to do. That afternoon with Tina convinced her that having sex with another woman, was very satisfying.

Her affair with the tutor lasted a few months and since then she had not had a serious relationship, just a few one night stands, with both men and girls.

The bus arrived. Amber was not getting on, she was merely idling away her time, until the mundane life of a corner shop assistant again kicked in.

She watched as the passengers exited the bus and was pleased to see Sophie Webster and her lesbian girl friend Sian Powers "Hi guys, been shopping?"

Sophie said "these may have been a giveaway," holding up several large bags.

"Buy anything nice?"

Sian answered, "we have treated ourselves to some really sexy underwear, for our eyes only." she said teasingly.

"Spoil sports, its alright for you, you've got each other, me? I have a dildo that's practically worn away."

"Amber," said Sophie loudly, "not in the street where everybody can hear."

"I don't care, I haven't been fucked for ages."

Sian and Sophie looked at each other and giggled, then said in unison, "well neither have we."

"You know what I mean, I am so fucking frustrated." Amber almost screamed.

Then she said, "How about if I get a bottle of Vodka from my dad's shop and we have a bit of a girly party in the flat? "

Sian looked at Sophie and asked "well?"

"Yes, why not, the girls obviously gagging for it, yes, could be fun."

The girls arranged to be at Ambers flat at eight o'clock.

After dinner, the two girls showered together and talked about what was going to happen at Amber's.

They had had group lesbian sessions before, but the thought of Amber, really got hem excited.

Arriving at Amber's flat, they kissed the Asian girl on the cheek and sat down on the sofa as Amber poured the Vodka shots.

The girls knocked back the strong spirit and Sian asked, "bedroom now?"

Almost before the word were out of her mouth, Amber had grabbed Sophie by the hand and pulled her towards the bedroom door.

"Whoa, take it easy, there's all night." gasped Sophia as Sian joined the other two in the bedroom, then onto the bed.

Amber pulled her shirt over her head. She was wearing a stunning pink bustier which pushed her brown breasts up to make a very attractive cleavage. A tiny pink thong completed her skimpy clothing.

"Wow Amber you look fantastic," said Sophie as she stepped out of her top and pants, revealing a black vest and matching thong.

Sian completed the striptease, wearing, just, the same as Sophie.

"Do I get a kiss then?" asked Amber

Sian moved her lips to Amber's and they touched. Sophie watched as her lover kissed the other girl, tongue wrapping around each other, Amber's hand pulling Sian's head closer to hers.

Amber then pulled down the flimsy strap of Sian's vest, exposing her left breast, to which she promptly attached her lips, while Sophie, not to be left out, kissed her girl friend her tongue seeking Sian's.

The two girls then removed Sian's vest and as Amber concentrated on her breasts, Sophie began to caress the blonde's pussy, through the increasingly moistening thong.

Then Amber and Sophie removed the thong, Sian opened her legs to show the other two an completely shaved pussy, its lips glistening with a sheen of moisture.

Within seconds, Amber was between Sian's legs, her tongue lapping at her pussy, sending tremor's of pleasure through the other girl. Meanwhile Ambers perfect brown arse was thrust upward, a scenario Sophie could not resist and quickly was covering the dark skin with log sweeps of her tongue.

Sophie abandoned Amber's arse to do what she loved to do most, kissing Sian. As Amber continued to kiss and lick at Sian's pussy, Sophie pressed her mouth to Sian's her tongue flicking at Sian's, lips briefly touching then with strings of saliva between them parting slightly, before again touching and send the two of them into spasms of sexual joy.

As Sophie moved her lips to Sian's breast, Amber sucked three fingers of her right hand and then inserted them deep into Sian's pussy. The blonde girl, enjoying the experience of her breasts being nuzzled by her lover, while the Asian girls fingers worked wonders inside her. She came, long and hard, smearing Amber's fingers with female juices, which she promptly offered to Sophie, who lovingly accepted the gift and sucked the juices from Amber's fingers.

Amber said "I want to be naked, undress me."

As Sian undid the hooks & eyes of the bustier, Sophie eased the pink thong, her hands caressing Amber's pert arse at the same time.

When Amber was naked, Sian re-paid her by going down on her shaven pussy. Sophie concentrated on the breasts with their dark brown nipples growing hard between her hungry lips.

Sian started to finger fuck Amber, while Sophie was kissing the full lips, causing Amber to issue small mewing noises as she continued to experience the lesbian sex expertise of the other two girls.

Sophie knew how good Sian was at oral sex so could understand when Amber's body went rigid and convulsed as her orgasm hit her, flooding Sian's mouth with the juices of her ejaculation.

At this stage, Sophie was the only one not naked. The other girls soon put this right. Lifting her black and white top over her head, bringing her full breasts into view. Sian on the right and Amber the other began to suck on Sophie's nipples. The Webster genes meant that the females had very sensitive nipples. As her mother and sister did, Sophie loved her nipples being kissed and licked.

The two girls eased Sophie onto her back and removed her black thong. Then as she had done on many previous occasions, Sian slid between Sophie's legs and began to poke her tongue deep into her pussy., instantly finding her clitoris and began to work it with tongue and fingers. Amber continued to pay homage to her nipples, Sophie was in a very nice and sexy place.

Three sets of fingers invaded Sophie's pussy. Sian's were joined by Amber's and to ensure her orgasm, Sophie began to rub furiously at her on clitoris, until she came.

Sian and Amber sucked Sophie's juices from each others fingers before again inserting them into her, coating them in her fluid before offering them to her, to taste her own juice.

After a short time of recovery, spent stroking the soft skin of their young bodies, the girls arranged themselves in a variation on the classic "69" position

Amber was on her back, Sian on top, supporting her weight on her arms as her pussy was positioned over Ambers eager mouth, ready to be lowered for some sucking and licking action. Meanwhile Sophie was laid to one side, her head in a position to give Amber the kind of oral pleasure her hot pulsating pussy was craving for.

As Sian came again, Ambers mouth was filled with her juice. Sian immediately adjusted her body and plunged her mouth onto Amber's, tasting her own distinct fluid on the Asian girls lips and tongue.

The girls formed a circle. With legs apart, Sophie buried her head between Sian's legs, Sian repeated the action on Amber, who completed the circle by licking hungrily on Sophie's pussy.

For the next hour, they were lost in a feast of lips, fingers and tongues, exploring ever inch of the now soaking pussies their faces were buried in.

They all came within seconds of each other and in a state of sheer sexual exhaustion, fell into a deep slumber.

Amber awoke with a desperate need to pee. Returning to the bedroom, she looked at the two naked bodies sprawled across the bed. Sian cradled in Sophie's arm, her hand comfortably resting between her lovers legs, both fast asleep.

"How lucky am I? she quietly asked herself as she climbed back into bed, her lips fastening onto Sian's erect nipple.