Coronation Street Sex Stories Ch. 09

Story Info
Anna and the boy next door.
1.4k words
4.17
20.7k
2

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna Windass enjoyed her orgasm. She would have enjoyed it even more if the object used had been a real life piece of man flesh, not the vibrator she now sucked her juices from.

Since splitting with Owen Armstrong the local builder, she had devoted all her time to her adopted daughter, Faye. Her sex life consisted of the odd masturbation, her fingers and trusty vibrator providing the pleasure.

As she pulled her panties back on she said aloud, "I need a man, I need fucking or I will go crazy."

As she looked out over her small back garden, she saw David Platt, her next door neighbor cutting the lawn. "Hmm, he would do, early twenties, virile, not bad looking, yes young master Platt will do nicely.

Anna tried to think of a way to get David into her home and have her wicked way with him. She remembered she had bought a flat pack drawer kit, which she had never got round to fitting together.

She took the pack downstairs and spread the contents on the kitchen floor. Then going out into the garden, casually said "Hi David"

David, looking up from his mowing replied, "Hi, how are you?"

"Frustrated actually, Are you any good with DIY?" she tried to sound the helpless female. "I am trying to build some drawers and haven't the foggiest idea where to start."

"I could have a look, when I've finish" he replied.

"That would be great, thanks." Anna, with a great smile on her face replied.

Inside, she quickly stripped off her clothes and put on a very sexy pink bra and panty set she was saving for a special occasion. A white shirt with a plunging neckline, showing a nice cleavage of her impressive breasts, a tight pair of jeans and she was ready.

A few minutes later David arrived and soon got to work on the drawers. Twenty minutes later the job was finished.

"Thanks ever so much," said Anna, "what do I owe you?"

David replied, "You're Ok, if you can't do a favour for a good looking woman, it's a poor lookout."

Not wanting to sound too eager, Anna changed the subject, "Any news of Kylie?"

Kylie, David's wife had left him.

David replied. "You must be joking; she is long gone."

Anna leaned towards him, giving him a good view of her cleavage and said "So we are both frustrated, perhaps we can help each other out, if you get my drift."

"Are you suggesting what I think you are?" asked David his mind racing with the thought of having sex with his next door neighbor, a woman old enough to be his mother.

Anna moved closer to him, placed her arms around his neck and placed her lips on his. After a brief but sensual kiss, she whispered "I guess I am."

They kissed again, tongues slowly exploring their mouths, hands running over new found bodies, the smell of sex permeating the air.

Anna pulled her mouth from David's and lifted his white Tee shirt over his head. They kiss, Anna sliding her hands over his hairless, but surprisingly to her, quite muscular chest.

David lifted Anna's top over her head and was thrilled to see the swell of her breasts, barely contained in the sexy pink bra. As her top was removed, Anna bent her head and seductively licked David's left nipple.

She sank to her knees and started to unbuckle his belt, then slowly pulled down the zip of his jeans to reveal a pair of white knitted pants. As David stepped out of his jeans, his erection was clearly outlined through the fabric. Anna, fondled the hard flesh, bit on it through the material and then stood to kiss her young, lover to be.

As they kissed, David, quite expertly, undid the fastening of Anna's bra and lifted the silky material away from her breasts. He dropped down and took Anna's breast in his mouth, his tongue flicking at the nipple sending shivers of delight and lust through the older woman.

He unzipped her jeans and she stepped out of them, her pink panties already showing signs of her arousal. David kissed her stomach, his hand between her legs rubbing her pussy before again moving up to kiss, and lick those plump breasts.

They both dropped to their knees, kissing deeply, Anna pressing her breasts into David's chest. She took the waistband of his shorts and pulled. David stood, the shorts slowly sliding slowly down his legs. Anna was pleasantly surprised with the length and width of his cock, as it sprang into view.

She wasted no time in taking him into her mouth. Sliding her tongue around the surprisingly pink head then up and down the length of him. She had sucked cocks before, but never one as smooth and pink as David's.

As she took him out to lick the end, she looked up into his eyes; the look of pure pleasure on his face told her that the seduction she had planned was working to perfection.

She continued to suck and lick his cock and balls, before standing, his rampant penis still firmly in her hand. They kiss again.

Anna stood back and removed her panties. The triangle of black pubic hair already moist before David even went anywhere near her.

She lay on her back, her head on the tangle of their discarded clothes strewn on the kitchen floor.

Anna spread her legs and with no pre-amble, David began licking the fleshy lips of her pussy. As he did so, Anna was caressing her breasts, pinching the nipples, helping the orgasm that was fast approaching reach her aching body.

David left her pussy, kissing her belly, breast and lips before angling his body over hers and dropping back into a classic "69" position. Anna had never experienced this position, but it had been a favorite of Kylie's and David considered himself an expert.

Anna on her back took him into her mouth again and was delighted to feel his tongue exploring her pussy at the same time. She regretted the missed chances of this delightful sexual position in her past, but was determined to enjoy the pleasure she was now receiving and giving.

She sucked hungrily on the cock, rubbing its length at the same time as David's tongue and fingers brought her to another orgasm.

"I think it's time to fuck." Said Anna as she scrambled to her knees presenting her nice plump arse to him. The lips of her pussy wide and inviting.

David didn't need a second invitation and slid effortlessly into her. He didn't have to thrust, Anna on her knees and elbows moved her body in such a way that he simply had to remain still and enjoy the moment.

Then Anna, taking her weight on her hands, wrapped her legs around David's thighs as he slid back into the soaking pussy of the sexy next door neighbor.

They continued to fuck in a slow relaxed manner, Anna constantly telling him how good he was, urging him to go deeper, enjoying every second of this impromptu sex session.

As David momentarily slipped out and Anna pushed him onto his back and again took his swollen organ deep into her mouth, savoring the taste of her own juices, coating the erect flesh. She continued to suck and lick before taking him in her hand and lowered her self-down until the whole of him was buried deep inside her. Anna raised then lowered her body in perfect harmony with David's thrust, until she sensed he was about to come.

She quickly sprang up and within moments again had her mouth firmly wrapped around the head of his cock,

Then rubbing him very fast, stuck out her tongue and waited for his hot sticky jizz to splash onto her face. She didn't have to wait long. A thick stream of white fluid erupted from the end of David's cock.

Anna took as much as she could into her mouth. Then taking the knob, licked off the surplus. Anna covered his cock with tiny kisses, down one side, then up the other before again taking the now flaccid organ back between her lips.

She swallowed his come and then kissed his body until their mouths merged again in a long sensuous kiss.

She lay on top of him for a while, luxuriating in the post sex euphoria she had not experienced for years.

"Well Mrs. Windass that was what you call payment for a job well done.' Said David, a large smile on his face.

"I think I can find plenty of jobs, if you are up to it" Anna replied.

David buried his head between her breasts and said. "I'm sure I am."