Corporal and Captain Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke kissed along his clothed length, her hands making quick work of his belt before turning attention to his button and zipper. She slid her heels from his reach, looking up at Rorke, her mouth inches from where he needed it. He gave a low groan, his hands shifting back to the covers needing to feel something to be stilled. As her lips touched just above the hem of his boxers, the muscles there twinged, like they were surprised at her touch.

"Brooke..." he ached, his muscles there tensing, and pulling him up off the sheets. "Please."

He almost expected the plea to make her tease him more. That the break in her title would mean he had to wait until he was a writhing pile of want before she'd sooth his need for her. But at the pleading, she pulled him free and gave him a long firm stroke.

He gave a shudder of relief, and made a soft sound of appreciation that she'd only pulled from him a handful of times before. She leaned in, hot breath along his length as she held him at his base. His hands clutched tight at the sheets, sinking into the sensation.

Her mouth felt electric on him, hot and warm and he wanted nothing more than to fill her over and over again. She gently lavished attention of the tip, working her way down a little more with each movement. Her tongue flattened so it could caress his length and take him deeper. His groan was long, his tone picking up a hair with each of her movements.

"Oh. Captain..."

Her tongue ran circles around his head at the top of each bob, her hand working alongside her mouth to bring him to his edge. His hips bucked slightly in time with her ministrations, all on instinct. She could feel his body starting to tighten, starting with his thighs.

Brooke's pace slowed, wanting to please him, but not to end their night too early. Her nails dug into his thigh to keep him still as she moved to lavish attention on his sack. He sighed as he felt her shifting, aware that she was drawing this out, and gave a lustful whimper of thanks. She sucked one of his balls into her mouth, then the other before sliding her mouth over him one final time taking his cock as deeply as she could, making the softest sound of gagging as she did.

He gave a deep groan of appreciation as she did, the words 'I'm your toy'buried in the sound. Feeling the deepest recesses of her throat and her sound of determination, it was all he could do to keep his hands away from her, his instinct to grab her by her hair. He fought it down, but barely. Instead, he drew his hands upwards in an arc, making shuddering snow-angels in the sheets.

Pleased, she crawled up his body, not bothered by the fact that he was still mostly dressed and she wasn't. He felt her hot entrance above him, brushing against his tip. She could feel his hips shifting beneath her, his erection brushing back and forth across her opening, seeking her heat. She leaned up and bit his lower lip as a gentle reminder.

"No moving, Corporal," Brooke reminded him.

She rocked her hips against him, catching the tip against her clit before letting it fall back against his stomach. His hands gripped the pillow on either side, and even through his half-open shirt, she could see the strain playing into his biceps as he tried to place his focus there to calm his instincts. It took a couple of tries, but he stopped struggling.

"Sorry, ma'am," he breathed.

She rested a hand on the exposed skin of his chest and positioned herself again, this time sinking down onto him fully, letting out a wanton moan as he filled her completely in one decisive movement.

Rorke moaned as he felt the warmth and wetness of Brooke's body encompassed him completely. The feeling of her hand against him somehow grounding him, he took in her form and beauty and power above him. Her other hand moved to her breast, massaging it as she gave herself a moment to adjust to his girth before settling into a smooth pace, pulling away so he was almost slipped from her before filling herself with him again and again. She tweaked her nipple, it all feeling too good to deny.

His eyes traced the line of her breast, imaging her soft flesh in his mouth. Being still with all this stimulation was sweet agony, but he focused on his breathing, and focused on his role. Her eyes closed as she ground her body to his, her thrusts growing shorter as she lost herself to the sensations. She rolled a nipple between both fingers, leaning heavily against his chest.

He groaned as he felt her pulling him towards a climax, his breath quickening despite his efforts. The moments of cool air in the room against his wet penis only emphasizing the feeling of her warmth as she took him inside her again and again. She leaned over him, their lips almost touching.

"Do you remember what's next?" She asked desperately, staving off their orgasms with his cock still deep inside her, but holding painfully still. He gasped and groaned, trying to summon up enough of his mind to answer.

"Behind you." Rorke groaned at last, spending effort to not take her by her hips now and reclaim control.

Brooke moved to his ear, sucking it between her lips, breath hot.

"Good. Then you have permission to fuck me."

"Thank you, Captain." Rorke said, turning into the sensation, his hands drifting down, searching for her stockings amidst the sensations.

"From behind," Brooke reminded him, her inner muscles clenching around him. He groaned at the correction and her 'punishment', the effort to change their positions seeming like so much work right now.

"Okay." Rorke agreed softly, collecting himself for the switch.

One of Brooke's feet slid off the bed to find purchase on the floor and she swung the other over him. Wavering a little on her heels, a sight he took pleasure in, she stayed in his view and sauntered to the dresser, gripping the top and looking over her shoulder.

"Now. "

Rorke looked over at her, and took in the delicious view of Brooke, her heels and her leaning emphasizing her ass. As he slid off the bed after her, he caught a glimpse of where their efforts had left the inside of her thighs a little moist. But the most alluring part of her was the look in her eyes.

As his feet hit the floor, he shrugged out of his shirt, letting it drop off of him. She waited, almost patient, but he could see in her eyes she wanted this just as much as he did. As he savoured the approach, he pulled his belt free, tossing it back towards the bed, and then shed his pants.

As he came in behind her, he placed a hand on either side of her, gripping the far end dresser. He pressed his hips against hers, letting her feel his cock, as his lips found the back of her neck.

"Now.Fuck me." Her patience was wearing thin.

"As you wish, Captain." He purred, reaching down to adjust himself against her heat and pressing against her firmly, savouring the first stroke. Brooke's head lolled back against his shoulder and she groaned in satisfaction.

He bit at her earlobe, his hand shifting to hold her firmly by her hip, as he sped a little. The feel of her ass against his own hips, and her groan, exciting him to go faster. Their sweat-drenched bodies made a wet slapping sound as he plowed into her.

"Rorke?" She called back, desperate with lust and breaking character with his name.

"Yeah?" He asked, recognizing the moment, even as his lips were still at her ear, the dresser rocking slightly under their combined motion.

"Make me cum. I need..." she gasped at a particularly deep thrust. "Fuck me until I can't stand."

He pressed her down against the dresser, breasts brushing over the smooth wood. He spoke through his teeth in her ear, taking her slow and roughly now.

"When I'm done with you, you'll fall on your knees before me," he promised.

Brooke gave a little whimper at him taking charge, arching into him. Her breath came in needy gasps, never able to get enough air. He held her by her hair as he bit her shoulder, letting loose the animal he'd been holding back on her. His thrusts were forceful and rough, pushing her up onto her toes, even in her heels.

The few items on the dresser wobbled audibly.

"Harder, " she said halfway between an order and a beg, so close to release that she could feel her eyes watering.

She could feel his teeth against her neck, his breath rough and deeply human. His hand left her hip for a moment, only to spank her thigh, just as he fucked her hard enough that her feet left the ground for a moment.

She let out a choked scream, this time not able to bury the sound as it echoed through the room. Her upper body collapsed onto the dresser, looking for something to hold onto but instead knocking half the items onto the floor.

"Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop..." she kept repeating until she peaked again, the words lost in another scream.

His grip in her hair tightened, holding her down against the dresser as his own body's tightness threatened to come unraveled as her cuntsqueezed his cock arhytmically. The dresser shook with her on it, as he started to feel himself coming over the edge.

"Cum in me, " she ordered, voice dry from her screams. She reached around to pull his body closer, a hand on his ass. "I want to feel you..."

His hands shifted to hold her by her shoulders and he groaned loudly. Pushed over the edge by her words, the tone of his thrusting changed, pumping warmth into her. She moaned hard, taking it all greedily inside her. He bit her again as he worked, and she could feel his groin against her spot, pleasure and exhaustion coming as she drained him.

She sighed in utter contentment, her hand relaxing and sliding along his body to find his. His hand met her halfway. He kissed the spot he'd bitten, his mouth tender on her now. Relaxed.

She almost melted beneath him, legs shaking as she slid to her knees. He rested his hands against the dresser, catching his breath for a moment, but a gentle smile passing across his face.

Brooke turned her head and caught sight of his glistening cock, unable to resist tasting it. Tasting them. She snaked out her tongue and took his tip in her mouth, cleaning of his head with a flick of her tongue. Careful, knowing how sensitive he was. There was something submissive in the gesture as she looked up at him with wide eyes. A want to please him.

He gave a shuddering breath as she did, sensitive but definitely in pleasure. His eyes never left hers, drinking in how she looked in this moment, even as she pushed the boundaries of his sensitivity back and back. When she'd pushed him almost to the point where it was too much, she pulled back, resting against the dresser as she licked her lips.

He watched her for a moment, savouring her expression. But then, took to his knees, his hand coming into her hair again, gentle this time as he pulled her into a loving kiss. She responded, but her kisses fell a few seconds behind, like she was still coming back together.

He took his time with her, tasting himself on her lips, but finally leaned against the dresser, pulling her into his embrace. She quivered in his arms, still sensitive from head to toe. She slowly became aware of her heels dug into her backside.

"That was..." she started softly.

He stroked her cheek, equally without words, but using the sensation of her skin to come down.

"Yeah... It was."

She rested her head on his chest, listening to his heart racing. "I'm making a mess of the floor, " she said, on the edge of giggling from euphoria as his seed dripped down her thighs, staining her tights. He gave a laugh so soft that if she hadn't been resting her head on his chest, she might have missed it, and then kissed the crown of her head.

12