Corporate Family Dinner Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The food was really excellent and Adonis and D - Elaine couldn't think of them as anything but her nicknames for them - were actually pretty sexy. They kept making actually funny and sexy double entendres. And Elaine had drunk several more glasses of wine at dinner on top of the shot of Southern Comfort and the blow. As Adonis and D and Kay were drinking pretty heavily as well since it was just a cab ride back to the hotel. There was a rather extensive collection of freshly laundered dresses and other women's (and men's) clothes at that suite - along with actual brand new underwear in various styles, colors, and sizes. The suite was annually leased by the corporation for various reasons - some even legitimate business purposes. Kay and Elaine had both had some fun picking out their outfits. Short and sexy dresses and actual G-string underwear. Watching each other try out some different panties while otherwise nude was a bit of a turnon for both right there.

After dinner and while waiting for desert both men started exploring under the ladies skirts. The effort to get under the G-strings and directly access the pussies was exciting in it's own right. D was actually sitting next to Elaine in their shared curved booth and his long fingers patiently and gently caressed her pussy and she happily spread her legs allowing him easy access. Eventually he did hook one side of the G and quickly slid his long black finger up into her now wet pussy. She couldn't help the little shudders her body reacted with - and glanced over at Kay noticed her tongue was hanging out as she breathed a little more quickly as well. D then put his free arm around her shoulders and pulled her in for a leisurely open mouthed kiss. Just doing that in public felt naughty and nice. People didn't know D wasn't her husband - but most would probably guess he wasn't. That all added to the spice of the cheating she was doing. The only downer she was trying NOT to think about was that Bob probably knew what she was doing - and there just might be some unpleasant consequences at some point she didn't really want to consider. She just tried to concentrate on the moment - get "in the zone" of just pure hedonistic immediate gratification sex.

The girls actually switched partners for the ride in the cab back - they all squeezed into the back of a checker cab and now Adonis was fingering Elaine's pussy. He was more forceful and less gentle in getting under her G-string and soon had two fingers shoved in her. Both she and Kay were jerking their hips now and trying not to moan. The smell of their sex filled the cab. Elaine saw the cab driver's eyes in the mirror trying to see more. He could tell something sexy was going on with these two very beautiful and sexy women - and obviously as wanton as two pros.

They got back to the suite before 9:30, and obviously the unspoken rule was neither guy was to actually have any "completion" sex with the girls before Sam and Walter and whoever else might tag along showed up. But they could all still engage in heavy foreplay and they did. First everyone did some more coke. And Elaine suddenly felt a whole lot better and a whole lot more randy. The guys could take their big dicks out of their pants and did. Both girls took their G-string panties off but kept their dresses on out of respect for the real Apha's coming soon, they both hoped. Then Elaine kneeled in front of D and Kay in front of Adonis and they started sucking away on those huge cocks. The two guys were in separate chairs but not too far apart. Kay and Elaine ended up kneeling right next to each other. Kay would periodically reach under Elaine's skirt and rub her pussy or even ass. Kay had noticed how truly sensitive - in a good way - Elaine's ass was. Elaine would moan - hum - when Kay did this and D would also grunt with that increased pleasure.

Obviously the guys didn't want to come and so Kay and Elaine perversely wanted them to. After about 10 minutes the girls took a break, and passionately kissed and open mouth tongued one another to turn on and torture the boys even more. But it actually had both their own pussies flowing like a river, as well. Then they switched and Elaine was on Adonis's slightly shorter dick like white on rice. She REALLY went after it and suddenly Adonis groaned and then grunted and started spurting another of his large loads. Elaine could have swallowed it all but she let enough of his cum to dribble out of her mouth to definitely mark her dress for evidence of Adonis's "disrespect" coming in one of the girls before the other men arrive. Adonis almost looked scared then, like a little boy caught with his hand somewhere it shouldn't be. And everyone else cracked up and started laughing. Adonis's prick even deflated a tad - instead of normally just staying rock hard after only one ejaculation.

Everyone then took a little break and got some more drinks waiting for the Big Guns to show up - an ironic thought since no one else was likely to show up with bigger "guns" than A and D's big cocks. But they were all in for a little surprise, after all.

About 10:15 Sam and Walter finally did arrive, along with Ben again from last night and a huge Black man that looked like a large NFL Middle linebacker. He was actually personal security and driver guy for Walter and an employee of IMT&R. He wasn't introduced to Elaine and Kay when Walter was. They all got some drinks and Walter did a large line of coke right in front them. Sam did a smaller line and Ben just smiled and passed. The "Big Mutha" as Elaine mentally named him wasn't offered anything. After a little bit of get together chit chat and where Walter casually fondled both girls wet pussies - Walter finally chose Elaine and said "let's go in there" and led Elaine into one of the bedrooms. Only BM followed them.

Walter had a key to one of the two locked drawers in that bedroom and he opened that drawer. Elaine could see it was filled with sex toys, dildos, lubes, restraint devices, and torture devices and whips. Elaine was both interested, intrigued, and a tad frightened. Walter apparently was another sadist dominant type like Mr. NRG. That little bit of pain NRG inflicted on her gave her the best single orgasms of her life and she still occasionally masturbated thinking about the 3 times she had been with him. She REALLY felt bad and guilty those 2 times after the first "purely business" sex she had with him. The next two times couldn't be rationalized away. It was pure unadulterated nasty and dirty lust. She felt bruised, tired, abused ... and absolutely satiated and relaxed after her sessions with NRG. Was this going to be more of the same? Or not?

Just the possibility had her pussy practically creaming already and her knees weak. And obviously BM was there to make absolutely sure she did whatever Walter wanted her to do.

Walter was watching her with dark hooded eyes. He was a smaller and even ugly man and his eyes glittered with lust - for something. He suddenly grabbed one of her boobs thru her thin dress material and squeezed hard. BM was right behind her and grabbed her arms so she couldn't back or twist away. She sobbed a little from the sudden pain and shock but her pussy also tingled. Walter said to BM "rip her dress off." And that's what he did - just effortlessly ripping the dress apart all along the back - then it dropped to the floor. Now she was completely naked except for her 5 inch "fuck ,me" heels. Walter pulled his dick out of his pants and just said "suck it". Before she could voluntarily do it BM roughly grabbed her again and forced her on her knees. She then pulled Walter's comparatively little prick out and started sucking it - hoping it would grow. Soon it was at maximum hardness - but still only about 5 inches long and fairly skinny, as well. Walter might have had some "size issues" hanging around folks like Adonis and D in orgy situations - but his prick was actually just pretty much average sized in the entire male population of the world - and even just the USA. On the other hand - given Walter's prominent position, power, and wealth in society - and the fact he could have all kinds of women like Kay and Elaine any time he wanted and hurt them to his own heart's content - maybe he just didn't care. He certainly had large dildoes to penetrate sluts and hurt them with and even large practically slave/employees like BM with his extremely large cock to do that as well - just as he directed. He loved his power and pecking order status and that was all that really counted.

Elaine was sucking away and Walter said to BM - "go ahead and fuck her". Again Elaine was a tad shocked but knew better than to stop sucking. BM picked her up off her knees so she was on her feet and bent way over to keep sucking Walter's cock. In her heels and bent over like she was her ass and legs just looked incredible. Out of the corner of one eye she saw BM undressing. He was an extremely muscular man and with an incredibly large and dark black cock. More than a foot long and as thick around as her own forearm. And it was fully engorged and with pre-cum already dripping from the tip. She was glad of all the foreplay previously and just how wet she still was right now. She didn't think he was going to be patient and gentle shoving that thing up her cunt. And she was right. But at least he DID grab a tube of lube oil and spread a generous amount all over his cock. It was almost like he was masturbating himself with his large hands and that was also a turnon. The whole scene was more like a John Person's cartoon than anything else.

BM stepped right up to her and grabbed her hips hard - and then actually slipped one of his lubed thumbs right in her asshole while he thrust the first 3 inches of his cock in her cunt. A groan/moan escaped from the depths of her being at the incredible feeling. Her eyes got wide and she sucked like her life depended on it and even managed to extend her tongue and lick Walter's balls while completely deep throating his smaller cock. Easy now after all the larger men who came in her mouth last night. At the same time Kay started her own howling cumming noise from the common room. Kay had 4 men working on her right now, undoubtedly. Probably had the big boys in her ass and pussy while sucking alternately Ben and Sam. Or maybe Sam was fucking her ass first before Adonis and D loosened it all up.

In any case Elaine felt she had all she could handle with just these two - and maybe too much! Walter started grunting - and reached down under Elaine and started pinching her large and erect nipples hard. Twisting them to match the twisted sneer on his own face. Elaine could hardly control herself to NOT bite down hard on Walter's cock - what with her own rising orgasm coming from just another 4 inches of BM's massive dick now inside and starting a thrusting motion that was getting deeper and deeper in her every stroke. And Walter's pain was merely ADDING to her exquisite plain/pleasure ecstasy. She was literally close to losing control of her own body, if not consciousness. Well, if the worst happened she hoped then dickless Walter would understand. Right at that thought Walter started yelping and his cock twitched and spurted quite a bit of thick white spunk, actually. It was kind of bitter or even rancid tasting and she couldn't swallow it all merely because her mouth was now open and slack jawed from BM's fucking her. Walter's semen was dripping out of her open mouth and down her tongue now just hanging out.

For any normal man it was an incredibly pornographic sight - Walter just lifted her head up and stared in her blank eyes as she really started her own pre-orgasmic moaning. "Uh uh uh uh oh oh oh uh uh ohhhhhhhOHHOHHHOHHHHHH" then he just smacked her across the face hard enough to bring tears - and BM bottomed out at the same time with 11 inches inside her and rubbing into and across her cervix. She just started howling herself and couldn't stop. It went on and on and her pussy was convulsing and squeezing on that big shaft until IT started spasming as well. She was literally flooded and then passed out. BM was quite strong enough to hold her up - and just on his cock alone. In fact, when he was coming with one of the strongest orgasms of his own life he literally lifted Elaine completely off the floor and didn't even notice when she went completely limp. Again the sight of that beautiful limp rag doll being held up by the huge Black man on his gigantic cock and his large hands holding her hips - and one thumb still buried in her ass - would have inflamed any normal man.

But, alas, Walter wasn't normal. He was actually losing interest now. Walter was a true sadist - and true sadists can't be bothered much with true masochists. And Elaine was certainly enough of a true masochist to enjoy sadistic abuse - and even orgasm mightily from it. This turned Walter off and shrank his cock like almost nothing else. But Walter had come at least once with that expert ball-licking cocksucking - and one orgasm like that was a pretty good thing for him any night of the week, now. He decided to go check on Kay and gage her own true character, maybe he could really hurt her and get himself hard again that way later. Maybe. Her own howling might indicate otherwise, though. Oh well, you win some and lose some and Walter accepted that he necessarily lost most of them nowadays. A bit of a shame as he had SUCH hopes when first spotting sweetly almost innocent looking Elaine.

He merely left her with BM. Maybe if BM actually got her crying or screaming he'd come back to her then. And he also thought that if he couldn't hurt Elaine physically, maybe he could hurt her otherwise. He would have to do some research on her total life - her job and aspirations, her family situation, and definitely her marriage and husband. Maybe he knew all about what she was doing right now and heartily approved - but maybe he didn't. Hmmm.

But BM finally realized Elaine really had passed out and just gently laid her ragdoll body on the bed - though he couldn't quite make himself exit her still wonderfully warm and wet pussy that was still rhythmically squeezing his own still large cock though it was now less than full staff. But her squeezing was making it actually get hard again. He began to wonder if she could get him off again while still unconscious and with just her natural orgasmic aftershocks. Worth waiting to see, he smiled at himself. BM wasn't actually any kind of sadist at all. He merely did what Walter wanted because it was a very well paying job for someone like him. A knee injury ended his pro football career dreams and his acting career as a "classic heavy" just was too hit and miss. This was a real good gig for him, right now.

But BM was also a normal randy male and often got to experience some beautiful women his own way "helping" Walter. And now here he was with his big dick in yet another young and beautiful white woman with a wonderfully wet pussy and he wasn't stopping until she insisted. And somehow he doubted she would - not the way her first orgasm went. He started gently thrusting inside her while she lay there. They were side to side with her back to him. He had at least 11 inches wedged in her and his dick was definitely hardening. It wasn't going to slip out on its own right now. Soon, Elaine stirred a little and then started thrusting her own hips back and moaning a little. Her eyes fluttered open and she finally regained most of her senses. Her body though seemed to be moving rythmically on it's own in time with what felt like a HUGE cock in her soaking wet and dripping pussy. "Wow, that feels incredible" she thought to herself as her body involuntarily shuddered and a gasp escaped her lips. She glanced over her shoulder and saw BM behind her and then understood he was taking her again. The brute. NOT. She half smiled and purred then moaned.

Looking at him she asked "Where's Walter?"

"Walter left. I think he's lost interest in you right now, after you made him come. Is that OK with you."

"Oh, yes," she sighed. "He kind of scared me - but you don't". She looked back at him all dreamy eyed and smiling and then added "just don't stop what you are doing for a while. OK?"

BM pulled her head on around and started kissing her, and even his tongue was huge and demanding in her mouth and THAT further inflamed her own pussy again, as well. They even swapped some spit - BM didn't seem to mind any residual Walter spunk taste in her mouth.

Then Walter actually DID "stop" - for a moment. He pulled out and flipped Elaine over on her back like she really was just a child's ragdoll. "Spread your legs," he commanded. Elaine obeyed. She actually spread her legs as wide as she could in an almost perfect split position. Again, what an incredibly nasty looking pornographic scene. Another man's beautiful but helpless wife (in so many ways) offering herself fully to this huge Black man and his equally huge cock now again standing out in full engorgement.

He quickly lowered his prick right up against her open pussy - and slid it right in again to the hilt. Elaine again squealed and started gasping "So big. So big. Oh fuck. Fuck me. Fuck me. Harder. Fuck me you nigger! Oh, oh, oh. AHHHHHHHAHHHHHHAHHHHHHARGHHHHHHH!" she finally screamed while kicking her shaking legs still spread wide all over. She beat on his back with her fists and then scratched him with her nails. BM started pumping like mad himself and arched his back getting his final 2 inches inside her - MUST have gone right into her cervix. And pumped his sperm out as if his life depended on it. Elaine gave a final shuddering gasp and relaxed and started crying from the sheer pleasure and joy of it. she had never experienced anything like that in her life. Even with all her recent sexual exploits and excesses - she couldn't imagine anything like that COULD happen. All she wanted to do now was sleep - at least for 24 hours she was thinking. God - she deserved it. A little nagging thought about her husband kept trying to enter her head - and she kept pushing it back out. "Tomorrow," she thought. "There's always tomorrow."

BM quietly covered her with a throw, got dressed and left the room. When he got outside, Kay and Adonis were still going at it. D was almost passed out. Sam and Ben had already left - and Walter was waiting for him with a smirk. "Come on driver, let's go" he merely said and they left.

As he left BM finally spoke to the others. "She's OK in there, just real tired. Leave her alone and let her sleep. OK?" Real polite but also rather serious demeanor for a mere underling...

Nobody stared him down or argued and that was good enough. They all looked whipped by now, anyway.

Tomorrow was on it's inevitable way...

12