Corporate Family Dinner Ch. 04

Story Info
A wife strays - starts growing up.
7.7k words
4.26
52.9k
29

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
justbobkc
justbobkc
673 Followers

Elaine:

I trudged upstairs with my head hanging down. I took those damn sweats off and threw them in the trash. I didn't want any memos from the best - and worst - weekend of my entire life. I put on my granny nightgown and curled up and started crying, as quietly as I could. How had it all gone so wrong? Friday night when I (ME!) was "picked", I felt like a Queen and on top of the world. I felt like the ultimate "winner". I had an increasingly successful career, a husband who loved me though I WAS getting a bit tired and annoyed with his promises of "better things to come" and yet never quite fulfilling them, and then I was chosen amongst 500 or so other women by some of the richest and most powerful men in my husband's company - and I was playing that game for HIM and for Jules. And Bob should have been proud of me for my beauty and attractiveness to other men. But now he was leaving me. I could feel it. He had left my bed just when I really needed him - his love and kindness and gentleness. Damn it all.

How could he do that to me? At least I didn't have to worry about explaining my bruised and aching breasts or my urinary tract infection or my pussy rubbed so raw I probably couldn't have sex for a whole week anyway. Crap. What a fucking mess my life was now - all gone to pieces in just one fucking weekend.

*******

If Elaine could have been just slightly more introspective right now, she might have started realizing it actually started falling apart 2 years ago. And maybe longer ago than that as she got increasingly disenchanted with her husband as a provider, then as a lover, and finally even as a father. She understood they wouldn't have much when they first got married so young. Neither had degrees or good jobs or even good prospects. Bob lucked into that IMT&R position and the benefits especially were important - paying for her pregnancy and delivery and all their medical bills. But he didn't make much in salary and getting by was a struggle with the living in rented apartments and then a small rented house before FINALLY saving up just enough money for the minimum down payment on their first "starter" house of their own. She was SO happy with that little victory back then. Their sex life definitely improved for the next 6 months after they moved in. Jules was 5 years old by then and didn't normally interfere at all in their bedtime and sometimes wake-up time sex. When Bob was "on" with his sex drive it was quite satisfactory to her. When they were dating and first married he was always "on" and she was quite satisfied, that way.

But his drive seemed to be up and then down - work pressures or financial pressures often got to him and then his drive faded and Elaine got more frustrated and bitchy herself. What Elaine never realized was that SHE was the one actually controlling their frequency of sex. Always. It was when Elaine got depressed with the financial struggles and disappointments of not having enough money for her to buy a new dress, or the latest and neatest toys for Julia, or to have a decent car to drive, that she shut down Bob with just too frequent put downs - the "not tonight I have a headache, dear" and other banal excuses. Men need sex - sexual release and the great orgasm feelings that are physical - but they also need the more mental and emotional feelings that sex brings them. The affirmation that is "sex=love" from his wife or significant other, and the reverse simplistic unconscious feeling that "not tonight" casual sexual rejection really means that his wife's love for him is lessening, if not fading. And the more that happens the more the feeling grows and the wider the gap becomes between husband and wife. And then when (or if) things improve and the wife stops saying "no" so much - sexual frequency might increase to almost honeymoon levels for a time - but that gap between the spouses never quite closes up completely - and so it slowly grows with each cycle.

And then Elaine screwed somebody else for the first time when her own "rejection cycle" with Bob was at a peak 2 years ago. At that time Bob was lucky if Elaine let him have her once every 2 weeks. Of course in Elaine's egocentric mind she really thought it was all just Bob and his flagging interest in sex - and her. And this became more rationalization for Elaine to break the marriage fidelity bond for her own purposes. Not. Her. Fault.

She had had a few sales and one listing during her first year selling real estate. That extra money was like a drug to her. It immediately switched her back into "acceptance" mode sexually with Bob - and "luckily" for her Bob's own libido seemed to recover right then as well. Life was real good again. She had planned on spending all that extra money on Julia and the house, and even some gifts for Bob, but somehow most of it actually bought things just for herself. Better business clothes and better and more frequent business lunches out. She decided to open her own separate checking account and even got her first very own credit card in her name only. Somehow she never quite got around to mentioning these developments to Bob but it was all to simplify her business expenses for tax considerations anyway. And it was always the NEXT sale and the NEXT commissions that would buy the home things and the Jule's extras. Meanwhile Bob just plugged away and it was his steady if limited income that covered all the necessities and the few extras that could get squeezed out of the always tight household budget.

And then she hit that dry spell for weeks and then months. No matter what she did or what she tried she couldn't get a seller listing contract signed or a buyer client to buy any house she showed. That's when she really started her talks - and closer friendship - with Susan. And this is when the deepest and longest rejection cycle happened once again. She was definitely depressed and dissatisfied as never before. She felt like a loser and she hated that feeling above all others.

Finally, one Thursday night she had a crucial appointment with a possible listing client scheduled. She had already met him the Tuesday before, at lunch, and he spelled it out pretty clearly - 2 other female agents from other agencies were in the running for his listing. One had already given him a blowjob in his car after one luncheon meeting. (He said.) Another had taken HIM out for a dinner sales pitch meeting, then drinking and dancing - had promised to kick-back a full point off her commission, and then made out with him in her car afterwards - allowing him to easily get to third base and with a promise for more - like a dating relationship more - if he signed with her. But he hadn't yet and he wanted to hear Elaine's absolute best offer...Elaine was the best looking, hand's down. He really wanted Elaine - he wanted to fuck her.

Elaine thought about it, hard. James was an attractive (enough) man. He was about 5'10" and seemed athletically built and well-groomed and always casually stylishly dressed, He was also sole owner of a $350,000 house and no other woman seemed to be in the picture. Finally she smiled her best smile and said, "how about I come by your house Thursday about 7PM with the listing contract? I'll make my best offer, and if you sign right then I will close the deal that night as well. But I have to leave no later than 9PM. I am married and I can not be out late. OK?"

When she left that lunch meeting her legs were shaking a tad. If she had noticed James hardon when he got up to leave - she would have been even more nervous and scared. "What am I about to do? Can I do it?" she kept thinking.

She was really acting distracted and remote the next two days to both Jules and Bob. Of course by this time Bob was used to her ignoring him and just in her own little world, so much - and he no longer bothered even trying to make love to her on week nights. Elaine felt her own tension growing. It was like butterflies before a big game for athletes or before opening night for an actress. "Can I pull this off? I've got to," was about all she could think of.

She never really thought why it was so important to her. It just was. Yes, she wanted more money that would eventually occur if she signed him up. She didn't really want - or need - the sex with another man. That was just a tactic - a tool - for her to succeed. To win. Winning was the thing to her, now. Beating out those other women. Proving to herself she was better than them. Higher up the pecking order of the social grouping of "all women competing for men - and money". After all, that was what was MOST important in the USA right now, based on the movies and TV shows and innumerable women's magazines. Sexy and desirable women ruled the world. It was a little bit true - but mostly false. It was a great kind of big lie, actually - based on just a little bit of truth.

Finally Thursday night arrived and she was outwardly wearing just her normal professional real estate agent uniform - business suit with black pencil skirt below the knee, sheer nude hose (but thigh highs not pantyhose - and sans panties) a nice opaque but thin blouse - and a push-up lacy bra underneath, and her Agency Logo'd jacket.

She really struggled to control her voice when she told Bob she had one of her rare evening meetings with a client that just couldn't meet her during the day. "I won't be late" she said as she walked out. Bob hardly looked up as she left - so he probably didn't notice how shaky she was on her slightly higher than normal "work" shoes. Pretty sexy open toed pumps actually.

She rang James' doorbell about 5 minutes after seven. The door opened immediately like he was standing right there before she even arrived. He looked fine and his hair looked wet like he had just taken a shower. "Promising," she thought. She walked in and headed for the couch and sat down there with her briefcase and started pulling out the contract. Somehow her skirt had hiked up quite a bit as she sat down. "How about a drink?" she asked James.

"Oh, sorry - sure, I should have asked. What would you like?"

"Vodka on the rocks. Two fingers," she said and grinned. Something with a quick and sweet kick - and that Bob would never notice later - is what she needed.

James grinned back at her and soon came in the living room with the drinks. His looked like a straight whiskey.

Elaine's viewpoint of that night, henceforth:

"So, what's your best deal, Sweetheart?" Right to the point.

I drank about half my vodka in one gulp.

I crossed my legs but kept my knees apart so my dress rose even higher and turned towards him on the couch.

"Did I mention I'm not wearing any panties?" I replied. "Can you smell my pussy? I'm also very, very wet." James made a little groaning sound.

"You sign this contract right now, and you can have me for the next hour to do anything you want to me - except leave any visible marks on my body. I have to leave right then and go home to my husband and join him in our bed. And you have to wear a condom, or condoms - depending how many times you can come in an hour - except when I blow you. I'll just swallow that."

Well, in for a penny, in for a pound.

I glanced down and could see a noticeable bulge in his pants. "Got a pen," is all he could squeak out. He signed the papers in a shaky hand and dated them. I put them in my briefcase and then thought, "OK, this won't be so bad. I'll just fake a few orgasms and be on my way."

Then I glanced at my watch - only 7:20 so I'll be finished at 8:20 - and I turned to him on the couch reached down and pulled my skirt up all the way over my hips, opened my legs and showed him my well-trimmed but still a tad hairy cunt and asked "what's first?"

I didn't really care but was still a tad surprised when he just squeaked again and dived right between my legs and started licking my cunt really fast and enthusiastically. And I really WAS awful wet myself. I hadn't factored in the mere fact I hadn't had any sex with Bob for about two weeks either. I gasped and orgasmed almost immediately. No faking or acting necessary. My pussy actually gushed. He just kept licking and I kept moaning. He also pushed a couple fingers in and that's when my legs started shaking. Damn, this felt really good. I actually started thinking about my husband's nice cock and sucking him off while James was eating me. Then he stuck one of his fingers in my ass and I started coming again. My eyes were closed and I was getting loud - no kids to worry about hearing me - and suddenly I felt his cock going in. Damn, that REALLY felt good and he was jerking in and out real fast. It didn't take him long to squirt the first time and I felt it all warm and wet inside me.

"Fuck!" I yelled. "You didn't put a condom on!"

"I'm, sorry. I just got carried away and you didn't remind me either."

He didn't sound that sorry.

"Fuck, I couldn't remind you because I was coming, you idiot!"

"Does this mean we're through?" he asked dejectedly.

I glanced at my watch and said "No. Fuck. You still got 40 minutes. But let's move in the bedroom and get undressed. Now I have to take a douche when I get home. You only need to put a condom on now if you want to put it in my ass. And don't forget!" I scolded him.

I took my heels off so his and my own cum juices wouldn't get on them. Then carefully got off the couch and kept my dress up. There was a big wet spot on the couch but that was his problem. His cock got hard again watching me walk to his bedroom with my dress up and legs and ass fully exposed.

"Get me a towel," I commanded. Like an obedient puppy he scurried off and came right back. I mopped my legs up a tad and stuffed the towel between my legs and then said, "unzip my dress and help me get it off carefully. Can't stain it at all!"

And he did, then he took my bra off and I was nude except for the hose. I left them on because I liked them on when fucking. I would apprise them afterwards and maybe just leave them with James as a souvenir. James almost broke his neck getting his own clothes off - then finally showed some male aggressiveness and grabbed my hips, turned me around, and just slipped his hard cock right in my pussy from behind and started his frantic jerking action again. It wasn't as large as my husband's but I was still turned on from the wickedness of just what I was doing. It was "play whoring" actually (and I wouldn't let myself think it really was just whoring. Period.) And it was "winning" - James signing that contract is actually what REALLY got me wet and excited.

I also fantasized about sucking Bob's cock off the same time James (or maybe even someone else's MUCH larger cock) was fucking me this way. And that was enough that I started coming again - almost twerking my ass - and James came again as well. I looked at my watch - and 20 minutes to go. James pulled out and flopped on the bed.

"Let me try sucking you off, Big Guy," is what I said and I did. It took the whole 20 minutes but I finally got him totally hard and then sucked completely dry.

"All right. Pleasure doing business with you. I will be around now showing your house but I expect nothing but impersonal friendly interactions with you from here on. Clear? And I will also be working my ass off to get you top dollar as quick as possible to sell your house. Using everything in my power - and I think you understand just how persuasive I can be, now. Right?"

He laughed softly and then half grinned and replied, "Damn girl, I could get addicted to you. But you've just totally sealed the deal. As much as I would like to rescind that contract and blackmail you back into my bed, I see your point. And I have to sell this house so my bitch ex-wife gets her half and I can move to Denver, finally. And I can't imagine a better sales agent than you and your "special" techniques. All I can say is 'pleasure doing business with you', indeed."

******

And Elaine got home just a little after 9PM that night and her husband had not a clue. In fact, when Elaine came on to HIM about 11 that night in bed, first sucking his cock absolutely rigid and draining it in just 3 minutes - then never let it leave her mouth until it was hard again and climbed on and rode him until she had 3 more orgasms. ALL he could do was sigh a bit in relief. That last two weeks of no sex - zip, nada, none - pressure was finally eased, big time. Elaine was really wet, but her only answer to his questioning glance was a triumphant "I closed the deal, tonight - and got a really good listing signed up!"

Bob just hoped this dry spell was finally over - and it really was. Elaine was almost doing "hysterical bonding" sex with her husband now - trying to atone for something he knew nothing about but also in her subconscious feminine wiliness also trying to make sure he would never even suspect.

But the crack between them had widened some more and Elaine had finally climbed on that slippery slope that slowly at first, but then gradually did get faster and steeper, and her own moral and ethical failings got worse in both nature and timing - until that fateful Friday night she dropped off the edge and then quickly hit bottom.

At least she HOPED that was the bottom and nowhere for her to go now but back up, somehow. She didn't feel like a "winner" now. Maybe she would again when Bob's promotions came through. When Bob forgave her and loved her again. She hoped so.

*******

Bob:

I woke up at 6AM that Monday morning. An hour before my normal workday time. I showered and dressed and left quietly in 20 minutes - stopped at a fastfood place for a drive thru breakfast and large coffee. Then headed to my current office for what I hoped was the last time.

Nobody else was there yet as I expected and I got some of my current workload out and then started on my own more personal important work. Searching through files in cabinets and on the computer for any remaining clues about the irregularities I had previously noticed. As a Sr. Clerk and the "control desk" person, part of my job responsibility now was periodic self-audits of this branch offices admin working. Billing, accounts receivables, and cash applications were the big things as far as possible fraud and embezzlement. A/R and cash apps. were NEVER handled by the same person. What I had discovered merely by accident a long time ago was a situation where about $2 million had "disappeared" - but only for about two weeks. All that time I was surreptitiously trying to verify what I thought was missing. No one else had raised any alarms or seemed to notice this strange thing. That's quite a bit of money even for a branch office that handled $500+ million or more annually in cash flows - sales, deliveries, payments received, vendor payments continually going out, local bonus payments to various employees, even petty cash for unexpected business expenses. Very strange, I thought. Then all of a sudden one morning, the money was back - right where it was supposed to be. Was I crazy? WTF, indeed. I documented everything I could about it and kept it all in a private and personal file. At that time I only had access and knowledge of a very limited admin part of the whole branch office. But I kept my eyes open and soon spotted a few other similar occurrences - and just documented what I could about them, as well.

But then when I moved into that control desk position, I suddenly had access to everything - and spotted even more anomalies rather quickly and the pattern emerged. Someone was "borrowing" fairly significant amounts of money for short periods of times and then repaying it all without interest - and maybe actually skimming a bit off of every transaction. It could have been me - just a clerk like me - for those accounts I personally handled. Maybe. But I knew that I didn't do any of this stuff and it had to be someone with proper access and authorization across the whole office - like my manager Carol (or her predecessor) or her manager - the overall admin. manager, Ken Watkins. That was much more likely since he had been around a long time - and I also knew he seemed to be personally friendly with Samuel fucking Harrison III, since he liked to brag about it in a name dropping way all the time. Hmmm, I couldn't help wonder.

justbobkc
justbobkc
673 Followers