Corporate Family Dinner - Epilogue

Story Info
A wife strays - echoes.
3k words
3.9
64.2k
28

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
justbobkc
justbobkc
678 Followers

Serena Williams was in a bit of a tight spot. No, not that Serena Williams. And not a tight spot like down a set and a break in a major championship. This Serena's (just an alias anyway) favorite sport was a tad more physically and emotionally taxing than pro tennis. Also much more dangerous and deadly. And, unfortunately, didn't pay millions for winning. Instead, she merely got to stay alive.

She was about 5'8" and 135 lbs of chiseled muscle. Ronda Rousey would not have stood a chance against her in any MMA cage. And she was more exotically beautiful than Ronda or the other Serena. Very nice chest, legs, and ass. Naturally slightly curly raven hair. Light chocolate skin and wonderful deep, dark brown eyes.

And a really nice smile and very quick wit derived from her natural extrovert personality and intelligence, enhanced by deep study in all kinds of not quite traditional subjects. The hardest part of getting into her current predicament - and exactly where she wanted to be - was acting much dumber, less confident, more timid and even frightened for Walt. Mr. Walter Tisdell, CFO, IMT&R, who had some personal foibles she and her team were hoping to exploit.

She was currently chained to a steel plated wall - face and breasts pressed against it. Her arms extended up and out at 45 degree angles - and her legs also spread and chained. She was being whipped hard by Mr. Tisdell and it hurt. He was starting to draw blood from her naked back, butt, and upper legs. She was whimpering and crying and begging him to stop, then started screaming with every lash. Her screams would never be heard outside this soundproofed and somewhat hidden basement room in his palatial Hampton's retreat home.

The crux was rapidly approaching, it was the OTHER Walt in the room that was crucial now - Walter Jones, bodyguard and chauffeur and faithful Tonto companion to Tisdell's evil Lone Ranger persona. Serena was naked and so was Walt - and Walt had a hardon from the pain he was inflicting. Most sadists would stop once they came themselves, but some like Walter were borderline VERY sick and went too far. Way too far. It was all kind of a calculated risk for Serena and her two teammates.

Walter Tisdell WAS going to die today, and maybe Walter Jones, if Serena did not come out of that house alive. But Serena was Walter Jones' lover now, and had been for the last month. It had taken two months of careful surveillance to even figure out how Serena could meet Jones "naturally". He didn't have very much free and private time away from Tisdell. Finally they found the small rather private Jazz club he most favored for his own R&R off nights. And he finally noticed and then approached Serena the third time they were both there.

As always, Serena played it perfectly and soon ensnared and seduced him while letting him think it was all his own doing. After that they were together for hot sex whenever Jones could get off, which he did now as much as he could. Serena liked Jones a lot - he WAS a good lover and she appreciated that big dick, no doubt about it. He was also much nicer and smarter than Tisdell ever realized, or COULD realize. Jones was only in it for the money and planning his own retirement fairly soon, anyway. Yes, the "perqs" of fucking some really extraordinary pussy, mostly smaller physiqued women who seemed shy outwardly but were often almost uncontrollable wildcats when fucked by his own massive tool and Walt's kinkiness was a special perq he was going to miss.

But now Walt was losing it. Pushing the limits more and more. And it all seemed to have started with that one woman neither Walt could quite get out of their minds. That beautiful and incredibly sexy wife of another man named Elaine. She had been special, for Walter Jones especially but even Walt Tisdell. Even though Tisdell had come in her mouth, she somehow then turned him off and defeated him as a sadist. He couldn't quite get over it. He SHOULD have kept working on her. He EXPECTED Jones to have her start screaming in pain - instead she merely kind of howled in exquisite fulfilled animal lust pleasure. That did not attract Tisdell at all.

In fact, his sick ego was so "hurt" he tried hurting her some more just emotionally by sending her little wimpy husband a nice video present of her in action. He had some vague ways of tracking Elaine and Bob for their responses - but evidently they both just ignored it. Damn it. Being ignored was the worst thing and he couldn't hardly stand it. His money enabled a lot of things, including hiring thugs if he ever thought it necessary or expedient. He just might escalate it to that level and quickly. That fucking bitch.

For Walter Jones, those orgasms he had with Elaine, coupled with her own totally uninhibited "I'm yours for right now" enthusiasm and pleasure, just remained unforgettable. And so both men's pleasure with other women after Elaine inevitably lessened. And Tisdell reacted by hurting his women ever more - which was starting to sicken Jones in his soul.

Jones eventually told all this to Serena, plus his own plan for early retirement. He knew where Tisdell kept his secret safe, the one his wife didn't even know about. He also had swiped the combo by strategically placing a tiny recording camera to observe Tisdell opening it. And he knew there was a minimum of several hundred thousand cash in the safe, plus other valuables easily transportable and convertible to cash, anyplace in the world. He was just biding his time but had actually set his own timetable back once Serena entered his world. He was hoping Serena would join him. Of course Serena said "Yes!" very excitedly and wanted to help Jones out in executing it.

They needed a minimum of a weekend when Tisdell was alone in his own home. Wife off to the Cannes Film festival - check. All servants dismissed for the weekend - check - because Tisdell had a new toy, Serena, to play with and IF he got too carried away, he and Walter Jones could dispose of the "accident" without concern for witnesses.

Jones and Serena had conspired together to "accidentally" run into each other when he was driving Tisdell to his club for lunch in NYC one day. Serena ran up and kissed Jones and Tisdell did inquire who she was, and Serena turned her "oh, what a rich, powerful man YOU must be" charm on him. She wasn't exactly his type, physically, being almost as tall and even looking like she was physically stronger - but she diminished herself very well, wearing flats and acting weak and timid. Even wearing eyeglasses. He bought it, and Jones said when Tisdell finally asked, "Hell, she is kinky herself and would love it if we both did her".

Now Serena's problem was she wanted to kill Walt Tisdell, and painfully in a "sending a message" kind of way. Jones was on board with tying him up for a weekend, robbing him, and being long gone before he was found, but not murder. Serena had to play it where Tisdell WAS hurting her, and Jones would get enraged enough to let Serena do what she had to do.

And so, here she was right this minute, screaming in pain - but not the agony she was pretending. She'd already been hurt a hell lot worse in various training sessions - but Jones didn't know that. Hell, Jones might just totally chicken out. He wasn't an actual "brother" like her partners outside and Will Patton, who had given them this task, or rather asked them to accept it.

She was part of a brotherhood and increasingly sisterhood of good people bound by blood, shared sacrifice, and shared loss, and a sense of duty and honor. They looked out for each other because their country no longer would or could - at least the fucking politicians and increasingly political suck-up military leaders. So they trusted each other with their lives, fortunes, and sacred honor.

Serena and her two "brothers" outside were professionally employed right now as a "KS" - no fancy euphemism but merely "Kill Squad", a Black Ops unit that might have ultimately been funded and controlled by the US government. Or maybe not. That SEEMED to be the case based on what they could find out about most of their targets - but it was purposely kept so nebulous and "plausibly deniable" they couldn't really know. They had only backed out of one job after some serious questions arose in their own minds why that particular mother with small kids was ever a target, and nothing was ever said about them not completing that assigned task. Last time they checked she was still alive. They weren't mindless fucking robots. But this job was not a professional assignment and everyone had no qualms after investigating THIS target.

Will Patton asked them to do it and said it was personal and involved "some good people he knew this little fucker was trying to hurt." They all owed Will, big time - and they would never forget that and could never pay it all back. Will only said to them, "make his death painful and try to make sure it gets publicity - hopefully nationwide."

"Time frame?" Serena asked.

"No real hurry. If you don't think you can do it in 6 months, just get back to me."

Serena and the others looked at each other and she answered, "shouldn't be a problem. Anything else?"

"Maybe. Let's see how this goes and if more supernatural Karma doesn't maybe step in first."

And they all smiled. Been there, seen that.

Today, Walter Jones did come thru for her. Tisdell had just turned to him with a very ugly snarl on his face and told him, "leave us."

Instead, Jones picked him up and smashed him into that wall, hurting and stunning him. He released Serena and she sobbed and collapsed into his arms. Finally she "pulled herself together" and started cursing Tisdell and kicked him in the stomach. And then convinced Jones to help her chain Tisdell up against that wall, but facing outwards. Then she told him to go ahead and do the safe, she was going to "mark this little fucking bastard up so he'd never forget me" and then join him upstairs. Her clothes and purse was in the room and she slowly dressed. Her back and ass DID hurt - the little fucker. And she knew how uncomfortable it was going to be for her now for about a week. A private place where she could be in the sun and pretty much naked all week would help a lot, instead of constantly changing bandages, necessary under any clothes. Fuck.

In her purse was a straight razor - but not actually razor sharp. And a hypo of heparin, a really nice working anticoagulant. She wanted him fully conscious before she started so she could talk to him and watch him die. She even waited before injecting him and tried to make THAT hurt. Finally he came to fully and jerked, and realized he was chained up.

"Hi, sweetheart. I'm going to kill you now."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorrryyy, please don't hurt me" he started babbling uncontrollably.

"See, this? It's going to kill you real quick when I inject you..."

"Nooooooo, please, please" and he started hyperventilating.

Serena jabbed the needle in his groin, and he screamed from the shock - and started peeing from his almost invisible dick, now.

"Fuck!" Serena said as she jumped back away from the stream. And then, "Wow - talk about shrinkage!"

Walt was just babbling now and his eyes were closed.

Serena walked back close to him and slapped him and said, "Look at me. Look at me. I lied. That shot isn't going to kill you."

Walt's eyes got real big. "Thank you, thank you. I'm so sorry I hurt you I thought you liked it..."

"Shut up you asshole. I'm not doing this because you hurt me, but all the other people you hurt in the past including a good friend of a friend of mine. That shot won't kill you - directly. But it will help you bleed out after I cut your pitiful dick and balls off, if I can find them."

That's when he shit himself and Serena remembered to put her foam ear plugs in. Then pulled her latex gloves on and got to work. It's not like she enjoyed it - but someone has to do the crappy jobs sometimes...

Afterwards she told Jones, "I marked him and he won't forget me." And smiled just a tad.

When she and her Walter walked out of the house and she gave the subtle "OK - accomplished" sign, her teammates smiled in relief then packed the 30-06 scoped hunting rifle away and left their blind - 300 yards away - and headed for a drink. They knew Serena would be gone for at least two weeks, for some R&R with Jones. She deserved it for a job well done. Serena would eventually just disappear out of Jones' life, leaving him with all his newfound wealth and a little more knowledge how to stay safely out of sight in one nice Caribbean getaway or another. He had done a good job himself, and deserved it.

******

It was 6 years later. Karen and Bob now had 3 little kids, two little girls Laina, 4 and Tamara, 2 to join Rob now almost 7 years old. Karen now had her law degree and license and was working part time in Donna's law firm - whose major client was RSS. Karen was assigned to RSS totally. Karen mostly just stayed in her own RSS office, next to Bob's, when working and the kids were either there with her or close by in the company daycare center.

Elaine was now Mrs. Richard Diekins. Yep, Mrs. Rich. She had dated Dr. Ken for about a year, and that included quite a bit of time socializing with Jules and Bob and Karen at Ross's backyard parties, along with her own "boss" at the University Dr. Tammy. And Rich was often there with his own different dates. He could never quite settle down, seemed like. And inevitably he and Elaine would end up talking together. It wasn't like he stole her from Ken. Elaine and Ken just realized their own particular mental issues just didn't quite mesh and really help each other, and it was time to move on. Rich certainly did pursue her after that, though - and they were very happy with little Richard Robert Diekins, their own 3 year old son. It was kind of cosmically symmetrical...

Jules was doing fine. Just about to graduate from HS and pondering which college to go away to. She had all kinds of full scholarship offers - including Washington U. - which she just might stay home and attend. Cause she REALLY liked all her siblings now, especially little R.R.

Bob had just started back to school at night, planning still on a legal career. He was currently still Corporate VP - Admin at RSS, but not nearly as busy at that now as he was during that frantic start-up year. Bob had some really good protegees doing all the hard work, and Dinah Lanier was being groomed as his heir apparent. Bob was planning to retire to the Bd. of Directors and be available for consultation, if and when. Dinah had an MBA from St. Louis University and some real good ideas how to do admin better. But she was bright enough to go slow. Most importantly she was a real good people person.

Bob made about $300k a year salary plus $1-2 million each year profit sharing, plus he now owned about $30 million in RSS stock via options after RSS finally did go public. So money was no issue for the Parkers now. But their life wasn't perfect, little ups and downs and concerns about the kids and they were both just so busy sometimes they started forgetting about each other a tad...and that's when they made the pact. If either one ever started feeling ignored or dissatisfied noticeably - they could immediately tell the other "time for US time", and no matter WHAT else was going on, at a minimum a 2 day weekend getaway alone was on. They just drove to the Ozarks or Chicago or somewhere close enough the travel itself wasn't stressful - but gave a nice wind down window. Only one "burner" cellphone was allowed - and only the babysitters (generally one set of grandparents or the other - or even Elaine) had that number. And they just enjoyed each other. It was kind of a waste going to any resort - since they mostly just stayed in bed. Still, spa facilities and really good food did count for something.

The funny thing was, just knowing they each always had that option and that power made a world of difference. Neither Bob nor Karen were ever going to take this marriage for granted.

What they both planned to do, once Bob got his own degree and passed the bar - was open a little Mom & Pop law firm, maybe handling mostly family practice stuff, litigation and sticky personal little messy situations where some rich privileged asshole type(s) had crapped on some just normal "trying to get by" family. And Will would be head of their private investigators.

They thought they might like that.

And the secret to Bob's success? Not what you know but who you know. Basically just some good and decent and nice people - with maybe an angel thrown in here or there. Plus always working hard, never stop trying, and never stop learning. And take it one day at a time and really FOCUS on the real important stuff. The other good people always around. Notice them. Somehow all the old boring cliches was still the best and rightest thing to do.

And then having some Will type friends around if that wasn't working - if and when.

justbobkc
justbobkc
678 Followers