Corporate Mergers Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,023 Followers

"Fuck you guys, I'll take what I can get." The tall blond said. He got up and proudly strutted down and dove in, hearing the other two following.

Jessica looked back and saw Gene was reading and totally ignoring the fact that she was being surrounded by three college kids by the looks of them, and as she could see down into the clear water, their dicks flopping were around as they kicked. "Does he want me to let them have me? What is he doing?" Jessica thought furiously, "I'm not ready to do three strange boys at once."

The blond came right up to her, "So, your dad doesn't mind you swimming with three naked men?"

"I guess not. I can't say I'm really comfortable with it, I think I'll get out." Jessica said as she tried to swim around the blond. Just as she moved, she felt an arm go around her waist from behind and pull her back.

"Are you sure you can't stay in a little longer?" The dark haired guy said pressing his cock between her ass cheeks.

Jessica looked back at the shore and Gene was staring at his book, "Stop it, take your hands off me. My father is right there and he carries." Jessica called out to Gene, "Dad, are you sure you don't want to come in?"

Gene looked up at the mass of flesh all packed together in the middle of the lake. "No, I'm fine, but if you kids are going to play and make a bunch of noise, perhaps over there on the ledge would be better. I'm trying to read this book and I'd be really happy if you'd keep it down." He said stifling a smile as he looked back down.

Jessica stared at Gene in disbelief and felt herself being pulled across the lake to the rocky ledge.

"Come on, were not going to rape you or anything, let's dive off the rocks, it'll be fun." The shaved boy said, "Don't mind Rick, he's always horny. I think he misses his sheep from back home in Montana." He had to duck as Rick took an open-handed swing at his head. "I'm Ron and the dumb blond over there is Steph."

"Jessica, I guess you're not going to try anything with my dad here. Ok, I do like diving off the rocks."

Soon the four of them were climbing higher up and diving from different spots, the boys paying close attention as she ran with bouncing breasts and dove way out. They jostled for position right behind her every time she climbed the rocks peering closely at that smooth pussy. Of course, Jessica was well aware of the nice sausage fest, with three boys all barely keeping their erections down. They must have had 20 dives each until finally, Jessica flopped down on the rocks and panted, "Ok, that's enough. I can't keep up with you guys."

Rick lay down right next to her and blatantly stared at her breasts and pussy. Ron sat behind her and lifted her head to rest on his stomach and Steph lay ay her feet looking up between her legs.

"God, I loved watching you run around naked, "Rick said, "your tits made quite the splash as they hit the water." He said grinning.

"Christ, do you have Tourettes or something? Anyhow, your dicks must sting they slapped against the water so much." looking up at Ron, "Does he say things like this to all the women?"

"Actually, yes. He's walked up to women in bars and accused them of having their tits done and more often than not within five minutes, he's verifying. Rick, no. Her dad is right over there." Ron said when Rick's hand crept up.

Jessica looked over and saw Gene's head lolled back against the tree and the book lying next to him. She saw all three pairs of eyes looking the same way.

"Well, Rick said softly, we'd better not wake your old man up." He said as he cupped her left breast.

"Hey, stop it. I'm not here for you guys to maul." She tried to get up, but, they pulled her back. "Ok, you can touch me, but I'm not having sex with you guys."

Grinning, Rick leaned over and began bathing the large pink nipple with his tongue while gripping the breast hard. Ron reached down and tenderly stroked the right one causing Jessica to softly moan, before she realized this was just egging them on. She felt Ron's cock dig into her back and Rick humping her leg. She closed her eyes when she felt her legs being parted and a tongue begin exploring her twat.

Rick looked down at Steph sliding a finger into the girl's pussy causing her pelvis to react and grinned, "Hey Jessica, I always believed that any girl who lets a man suck on her cunt knows it's so she gets nice and wet for his cock. Are you getting nice and wet for him?" He crawled up and knelt by the blonde's head and pushed his cock across her lips. He grinned harder when rather than pull away, or slap at it, she opened her mouth taking the head in. He pushed his hips forward and watched his cock slide between her lips. "Oh fuck, you have a great mouth. Suck my cock, oh yesss." He groaned as she began stroking his cock with her fist and massaging the shaft with her tongue.

Steph got up and pushed open the girl's legs and when she kept opening them wider on her own, almost came. He stared at the tight dripping lips and golden tuft of hair with the little knob peaking out. He grabbed his cock and directed it right into the slit and buried it in one thrust. "Ohhhh, God! This feels so fucking good. You came here to get fucked, didn't you? You came down the trail stark naked hoping some men would be here. You're not some nudist, some innocent girl who likes skinny dipping, you're a little slut, aren't you?"

Jessica nodded and moaned in pleasure having a cock in her mouth and another in her pussy and a pair of hands roughly squeezing her tits. Her pelvis had a mind of its own and as she reached down and felt the flexing ass muscles driving the cock into her pussy and reached around to feel the tight ass humping into her mouth, she exploded, gasping and grunting on the boy's hard cock in her mouth.

Feeling the girl begin to writhe, Ron pulled hard on her nipples, tweaking then between thumbs and fingers. When she came down, Ron suggested, "Perhaps I can get in on this?"

Rick pulled his cock out of Jessica's mouth and said, "I'm all for it. I have to try out that cunt of hers. Steph, perhaps she'll let you fuck her ass."

Jessica softly whined, "What? You can't do that, it's wrong." She sat up after Steph pulled out and looked at the three raging erections, "I mean, isn't there any other way? I've never let a boy do that to me. I could give one of you a hand job."

Steph laughed. "I'm not giving up this nice sweet cunt of yours for a hand job. Trust me honey, all girls eventually let a man fuck their ass, and it might as well be me." He pulled the blonde to her feet and directed her over Rick who was lying on his back waiting, "Ok, you'll love it. Now just sit on Rick's cock and I'll be really slow, really gentle."

Jessica looked back at the confident blond and swung her leg over the dark haired boy. She reached down and grabbed the cock and lowered her pussy onto it. Closing her eyes, she moaned feeling the meat slide into her. She felt Rick's hands on her ass raising and lowering her and when she felt him spread her ass cheeks as wide as they would go, she felt the pressure against her anus. As the head finally broke through, Ron shoved his cock into her mouth, stifling her moans. She couldn't believe how full and stretched out she felt. It was like nothing she ever imagined. Three men all using her for their pleasure. They all were grabbing her, pawing her and making her feel like a sex doll with no feelings and she loved it.

"Sweetie, where are you? You know I can't really see across there. Are you alright? I haven't heard you splashing around with your friends." Gene yelled across the lake. "You know we have to get to the evening service for communion in a few hours."

Jessica pushed Ron out of her mouth, "I'm fine daddy. We're just lying here soaking up the sun, you get some sleep and I'll be over to wake you up." She looked around at the three boys and mumbled, "Father O'Malley is going to love confessional this week." She then roughly grabbed Ron's cock and pulled it into her mouth.

Steph was thrilled to be taking a beautiful girl's anal virginity, and soon was beyond caring whether he made noise or not and thrust as deeply into the girl as he could and grunted loudly as he spewed his sperm into her rectum. After pumping shot after shot, he finally pulled out and walked over and dove into the water.

Ron jumped up and got behind the beautiful young girl and shoved his cock into the slick hole. As he pounded hard against that glorious ass, he reached around to grab those melons, flopping around under the assault on her holes.

Jessica felt herself reaching climax again and leaned down and pressed her mouth on Rick's to muffle the screams as she humped back hard against the cocks spearing her.

As Jessica collapsed, making her ass stick farther up in the air, Ron felt his balls begin to boil, and moaning, shot spurt after spurt in the girl's ass feeling his and Steph's leak out around his hard shaft. When he was done, he too got up and staggered into the water.

Ron felt like he could move now, really felt like he could feel his cock slide in and out, whereas before, he had limited ability to drive into her. He pushed Jessica up and off of him.

"I guess you want to fuck my ass now," Jessica said, "I suppose you're just going to take any hole you want." She said meekly.

Rick smiled, "Yes, but I want to be on top. I want to see those tits bounce around as I pound that sweet pussy of yours." As Jessica lay on her back and spread her legs expectantly, he said, "Go ahead, put my cock in that cunt of yours, tell father O'Malley how you wanted it, how you had to pull me into you. Tell him you fucked all three of us with your daddy 50 feet away."

Jessica groaned, "Fuck me, put your cock in me. I want you to cum inside me, push your sperm deep into my womb, onto my fertile eggs. Just shut up and fuck me."

Rick drove his cock into her and watching her breasts flop around; hearing her say her fertile eggs, he thrust forward, driving his cock as deeply as he could, and jetted as much sperm as he ever remembered. Finally, he collapsed onto the girl, gripping her breast. He leaned over and kissed her. "I guess you'd better get cleaned up...out, you don't want Father O'Malley to smell what you've been doing." He said as he stood and helped her up before diving into the water.

Hiking back to the Range Rover, Jessica smacked Gene on the arm. "You knew that was going to happen didn't you?"

"I had no idea that was going to happen. You told me no one ever goes there. However, I was hoping we come across hikers or something like that." Gene said smiling.

"Why? I mean, what was with the daddy stuff? Did you get off on that or something?" Jessica asked.

Gene laughed, "No, not really. I would have loved to be over there on those rocks with you instead of those guys. I'm not into being a voyeur, you were so beautiful with those three boys all over you. I did it for you. You wanted experiences, remember? I hope you're ready for more when we get back to the hotel."

"I do remember. I hadn't expected that, though. It was amazing feeling three cocks in me at the same time. I really liked it. Though I have no idea what Father O'Malley is going to give me as penance." Jessica laughed.

********************************************************************

Linda held Stuart. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I thought getting out into nature would make you forget all about your troubles. I cannot believe she was there, I mean, perhaps with Carmichael, but he just sat there while they...I mean those boys..." She held Stuart tighter as she stroked his back. She pulled away feeling his rod in his pants, "You can't make up your mind, can you?"

Stuart sadly shook his head. "I get harder the more it hurts. You don't have to do that." He said as she dropped to her knees and pulled out his raging erection. She bathed it with her tongue before pushing her mouth over it and bobbing her head while stroking his balls. Hearing him groan she knew she was in for another long night. She pulled the cock out of her mouth and looked up at him. "I want you to pound my pussy, like you did this morning. I love the passion behind every thrust into me." She yanked off her shorts and turned and grabbed the tree in front of her.

Stuart wanted desperately to stick his cock into that beautiful red-furr framed pussy, but said, "Shouldn't we get off the trail a little?"

"Fuck 'em, just put that thing in me and use my pussy to vent your anger...God, yes!" She cried when the angry man slammed into her cunt and furiously bean pounding it.

Stuart grabbed the creamy ass cheeks and pulled them hard towards him as he pushed hard into her. He then reached around and squeezed her tits through her tee shirt, but wanting flesh, ripped her tee open and yanked her bra off her and then grabbed those fleshy orbs.

Linda almost passed out cumming for the third time when he ripped her tee, and pushed back with her ass, meeting his every stroke. She heard herself cry "Yes!" as he pulled out and pushed his cock into her ass. "God, yes, fuck my ass like those guys fucked your wife's ass." She started frigging her pussy as Stuart pistoned his cock in and out of her anus before they both cried out and ground against each other as they gasped and grunted.

Finally, Stuart pulled out and as he walked over to get his shorts was greeted with clapping. Two couples were standing there and must have been for a while. He quickly grabbed Linda's shorts and tossed them to her while trying to hop into his.

"God, that was hot. I'm sorry, but we saw you and I've," Looking at the other three who were nodding, "we've never seen anything like it. You guys are incredible, what amazing passion. I don't know if you're into it, but we'd love another couple in our group." One of the women said.

After they left, Stuart handed Linda his flannel shirt, "God, I'm sorry about that. I mean, what was I thinking, tearing off your shirt like that?"

"Stu, I loved it. I agree with that woman. I've never been fucked like that, ever. So much passion. Screw trying to distract you, I'm going to be bringing up your wife being fucked by other men a lot in the future." She said grinning, "I'm sorry, still a raw subject, but Christ! It sure gets you turbo charged. By the way, we should have gotten their numbers, they were pretty hot looking."

Stuart smiled painfully and pulled Linda close. "Thanks. I guess it does excite me and I really don't want to hurt you, but what an unbelievable release." He said stroking her silky straight red hair.

"Ever had sex as hot as that before?" Linda asked softly?

"No, Actually, the last 24 hours have been the hottest sex I've ever had. Maybe I should set you up with other men." He laughed as she punched him.

barkirk
barkirk
3,023 Followers
12