Corporate Mergers Pt. 04

Story Info
Learning the ropes.
9.5k words
4.53
47.2k
29
8

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,049 Followers

Jessica woke, momentarily disoriented in the empty bed. 'I wish Gene would sleep with his whores. I guess he never has, but it would have been nice. It's so much nicer to sleep next to someone, preferably a man...though it was nice sleeping with Marilyn. But, a man is so much nicer, Stuart has the best morning wood. How many times did he have to take care of it inside me?' She thought bitterly, 'Fuck! I'll bet he's getting that redhead to take care of it right now.'

She rolled out of bed tasting the latex in her mouth, feeling proud of what she mastered. Quietly creeping into the small kitchen, she made coffee and as it gurgled, she thought back to last night. Gene wanted a blow job so she pulled off her dress and dropped to her knees and began licking the shaft and bathing the head. She leaned over and sucked on the shaft deeper into her mouth, and enjoyed the taste of the cum oozing out. She was able to take half his cock into her mouth but then stopped and looked up at the older man. "Can I interrupt this program for a question about the girls you hire?" She asked continuing to stroke the slick shaft.

"Ok, what do you want to know? Do they use condoms? Do they deep throat? You already know they won't let me cum in their mouths." Gene asked.

"Yes. The first two? Do they really use condoms? Also, I've heard that some girls can put one on a dick with their mouths. I'd like to learn that. Also, how many girls have you found that can deep throat?" Jessica asked.

Gene groaned, "I told you I prefer the escort experience because right now I want to cum in your mouth after watching you get taken by those three boys. Sadly, there's no way to help you learn either of these things after I cum, so..."

"I'm sorry," Jessica said, "I forgot you watched all that and wouldn't let me blow you in the car." She dove down on the man's cock again tasting the dripping cum leaking out.

Gene pushed her head off. "Ok, stop. I think I owe you this and rather than head out for dinner, we'll order up. I'll help you with both these, but you have to do one thing for me."

"Anything, you know I'll do whatever you ask." Jessica said.

"I want you to answer the door dressed as you are and sign for the meal. Let him watch you as you search for a tip." Gene said, "I guess I do get off on showing you off to men. You really have no idea, but there are girls like you in magazines and in movies, but in real life, very few with all the features you have. Those boys today will never be able to forget the day they spent with you. I find that incredibly hot."

Jessica looked down at her naked body and at her feet, covered with hiking socks and hiking shoes. "Even the shoes?" She asked.

"Yes, for some reason it's even hotter." Gene smiled, "Ok, what do you want to start with first?"

"I guess, the condom. I have some in my purse, and actually when the partners take it back, I guess some should be gone."

Gene felt his cock throb watching her breasts bounce as she got up and went into the bedroom. He couldn't take his eyes off the bubble butt, flexing as she strode and regretted agreeing to help her. "God, I need to fuck that again," he thought, "To have her ass in the air..." He smiled at her as she came back holding a string of condoms out proudly.

"Strawberry flavored! My favorite, how did they know?" She said grinning, "I had no idea they made flavored rubbers." She said handing the packages to Gene when he held his hand out.

"I never checked, but the women I've been with haven't always used a condom, but most do. I'm sure they spit out any pre-cum, but generally they have me wear a condom. They all put it on me themselves and most with their mouths. Once you've had a woman's mouth roll on a condom, you are not going to complain about having to wear one." Gene said smiling. "However, I've never done this, obviously, so I'll see if I can remember. Wait, I just thought of something," Gene said as Jessica spit on his cock and stroked the lubricant in. "My dick is usually dry. I don't think we want lubricant under it."

Jessica grabbed her dress and wiped Gene's cock off and looked at him expectantly as she stroked the smooth cock.

"Ok, open the package and put the reservoir in your mouth and I think the rolled edge gently in front of your teeth. That's it, now push your mouth onto my dick and let your teeth unroll...Yes! Wow, perfect first time." Gene said. "I was nervous telling you to use your teeth, but that was done as well as I've felt before." He said stroking her hair. "Leave it on and let's see how much you can take. Again, no expert. But I assume this is something you just need to practice."

Jessica tasted the strawberry flavor and thought how much better this tastes than a cock, but it was a different texture. She again bathed the shaft and head and when she drove the cock into her mouth, again gagged feeling it hit the back of her throat. She pulled back and pressed down and again felt the gagging. She held the cock there and willed the gagging to go away. She repeated that, again and again and proudly realized she had to let go of the base with her fisted hand. Sliding up and driving back down, the reflex was far less, though she was drooling copious amounts of saliva and Gene's balls were soaked. She looked up at the man and saw his eyes closed enjoying the practice, and as she dove down again she excitedly felt the tickle of his nicely trimmed pubes. She reached up and pinched his nipples as she pulled up and drove farther onto the shaft and choked when Gene grunted and thrust his hips driving his cock all the way into her throat and came in pulses into the rubber.

Pulling off and gasping for breath, Jessica grinned at her work. She slid the slick rubber off, using her thumb to milk the remained sperm into the latex sock. She got up and trotted into the bathroom and dumped it. When she got back, she licked the remaining drops off the head and cleaned the rest with her dress. "Wow! I cannot believe I could do that. It wasn't comfortable at all, but it was amazing. I could feel the shots of cum hit way down my throat as you came." Smacking her lips, "I like the strawberry taste, but it wore off so it makes you want to suck on the cock deeper to get the remaining flavor. Frankly though, now all I taste is latex."

Gene pulled up his pants and smiled. "That was worth it. You should have seen the look on your face. So focused, so determined. You weren't going to take it step by step, were you? I sort of thought you'd get to a point today and next time a bit farther...but I'm not going to complain." Gene said as he stood up and held out his hand for Jessica, "Ok, let's order dinner and when he comes, I think you need to reinforce what you learned."

"What, you want me to suck off the guy bringing the food?" She said looking at the intense man, "Yes, I guess you do. And I suppose if it's a girl, you want me to take care of her also?" Seeing him grin and nod, she groaned and went to put on a robe. As she walked back to her room, she said, "I'll be naked when they get here, but I'm a bit chilly right now, if that's alright."

When the knock came, Gene went over and sat in the corner where he could not be seen from the entryway. He watched Jessica toss the robe onto the couch and head for the door. He heard Jessica slide off the chain and ask who it was. He heard the man's voice announce room service as the door opened, and start to say something but end up stammering something meaningless.

Jessica opened the door and saw a tall, maybe 6'3" black man in his mid-twenties, Thomas printed on his name tag, and she waved him in as she turned to look for her purse.

Thomas had heard the experienced room attendants talk about women answering the doors naked and seducing them, he thought the stories were bullshit, until now. Shaking his head, he rolled the cart into the room and stopped seeing the perfect blonde bending over, looking under the couch. She turned and put her hands on her hips.

"Christ, where's my purse. I cannot let you leave without a tip. Fuck!" She said turning 360 degrees scanning the room. "I'm sorry, can I do something else?" She said reaching for the string of condoms. "I mean, it's not going to help you pay the rent and all that, but I thought it was...Oh Christ, It's over there by dad on the couch. We have to be quiet, he's sleeping. Fuck, he's beat from the day. We went hiking and it was a lot farther than he's used to." She looked at the good looking guy, "Sorry, I'm babbling." She dropped to her knees and ran her hands up the pant legs and onto the pronounced bulge. "Wow! So it is true." She said as she ran her hand up and down the shaft noticing how far she had to move her arm.

Thomas looked down in utter disbelief as the busty naked white girl pulled his pants down and got smacked in the face with his long snake. He smiled hearing her giggle and stare at his huge member.

She studied the circumcised head, tracing her fingers around it and gripped the pulsing shaft with both hands, stroking the length as if measuring it. Soon, defying gravity it was fully hard and pointing at the ceiling, pulsing in anticipation. Jessica felt a knot of fear wondering if this would fit in her mouth and regretting her instructions did not include getting impaled by this in her pussy. She reached over and grabbed a condom, but felt a hand grab her wrist.

"Sorry, those won't work. Too small." he said handing her one from his pocket. "Here, try this one."

Jessica took it and saw it was twice the circumference as the others and tore the wrapper off and slid the rubber into her mouth. Realizing it wasn't flavored, she felt like spitting it out, but positioning it like she remembered, she stood up and bent over to get her mouth positioned over the huge head. She was pleased when she was able to slide the rubber on the first half with her mouth and fisted the rest down to the base. She got the fat hunk of meat nice and slick and began feeling how much she could get into her throat.

Thomas was loving the feeling of the white girl's mouth on his thick black cock, but when he sensed her gagging he pulled her up, feeling her tits as they rose within reach. "Before you suck my dick, I need you to lick my balls." He sighed as the naked white girl worshiped his black balls. When he wanted to feel his cock in her mouth again, he pulled her up and watched as her pink lips tried to engulf his fat meat. "I'm too big for most women, perhaps it would be easier if I fucked you." He said.

Jessica looked over at Gene feigning sleep and nodded, "I think you're right." Grinning, she reached down and stroked the long shaft, "Do you ever get this all the way into a girl?"

Gently leading the white girl to a chair he pushed her forward and down until her ass was sticking up in the air. He wanted her back in this same position when seeing her looking for her purse. He leaned forward and licked the entire length from her clit to her asshole eliciting a groan. He pulled back and answered, "Sometimes. Girls like you who've never had a black cock often tell me to stop when I'm halfway in, but that's alright. I find white girl's cunts to be tighter and react more. You just relax and let your body tell you how much it wants." He returned to probing her pussy, tasting the flowing juices and when he felt she was ready, licked up to her ass, wiggling the tip of his tongue against her pink anus.

"What are you doing, I thought you wanted to put that in my pussy." Jessica moaned.

"You never know, I've had girls beg me to fuck their asses. It's good to be prepared." Thomas replied. He stood up and pressed the head against her wet lips and as he slid the head up and down her opening slit, he moaned softly feeling the tight cunt resisting his girth. He heard the young girl panting and jerk her hips as he pulled out and pushed in more.

"Oh God! Oh, fuck me! What did I agree to? You're fucking huge." Gasping, she turned to look at the focused black boy and said, "I don't suppose you want a tip instead now?" Feeling him force his way in more, "No, I guess not, fuck rent money." She groaned as the pain subsided.

Thomas plowed into the pink cunt deeper and deeper and felt a surge of power as he saw the girl's creamy flesh begin to glow red with excitement. As he felt his dark, curly pubes get mashed against the perfect ass, he pulled all the way out and slammed into her. He continued the pound this young girl, ignoring her constant grunts, thinking only how he'd love to fuck that ass. So perfect. The puckered pink bud, begging to be ruined by his fat snake. He pressed his fat thumb into her asshole, grinning when he saw his digit was the size of most white boys' little dicks.

Jessica cried out and came a second time when she felt herself getting anal fucked by that fat thumb. She looked back between her legs and was stunned by the swinging balls hanging down at least six inches. She reached back and cupped them, letting them bounce across her palm, impressed with their weight.

"Yes baby, they are filled with cum for you, too bad it will be wasted. Are you sure I can't get rid of this rubber and fuck your ass? Say 'yes' bitch and I know you'll like it." He grunted as he buried his cock into her cunt with every thrust.

"No, nice offer though, but I think you'd do permanent damage with that thing. No, I like feeling your meat in my poor pussy. Don't stop...Oh God..." She cried, coming for a third time.

Thomas couldn't take any more and rather than waste his come in the rubber, he pulled out and turned the girl around so she was kneeling in front of him. He tore off the condom and began furiously jerking off until rope after rope of sperm splattered all over the girl's tits and ran down in rivulets onto her stomach and between her legs. Leaning down, he slapped his still impressive shaft onto her creamy breasts as he milked the final bits of cum out. Standing up, he grinned looking at the soaked girl with red marks from his cock on her tits. He reached over and tossed her her robe. "You might want to clean up, or you could stay that way and give dad a good night kiss." He said with a huge grin.

Jessica took the robe and wiped off all the cream running down her chest and stomach and stood up to wipe between her legs. "I think I'd better get another robe, this one is soaked." She said, "And housekeeping is not going to be happy." She continued looking at the cum on the chair, wall and floor. She looked at the cooled dinner, "Good thing we have the microwave." She said as Thomas pulled on his pants.

Thomas looked the beautiful girl over one last time before heading out. "Please, ask for me when you next order. I'll make sure you get the best service."

********************************************************************

"Come on, we'll be late for work." Linda said pulling Stuart off the bed. "I'm as tired as you are. We both suffered because of that cock of yours, all night. God, I'm going to be worthless. On the other hand, I might not actually have a job." Linda said.

Stuart sat up on the floor, "Well that was rude. What time is it?" He looked around and realized they had an hour to get showered and dressed. "Ok, I'm sorry. What did you say about not having a job?"

"My boss, Richardson, retired Friday. I have no idea who I'll be assigned to. I hope it isn't someone like him. I swear he accidentally on purpose touched evert part of my body over the last two years. I'm sure he even knows if I still have my cherry." She said bitterly.

"Why didn't you report him?" Stuart asked, "I'm sure they would have reassigned you."

"I should have, but I kept hoping he'd retire, anyhow, those types of complaints follow you." She said heading to the shower, "You better not join me, my twat is really sore and needs a rest."

Both Stuart and Linda drove separately to avoid gossip and went in different doors to their respective areas.

Stuart sat down, powered up his laptop and began completing the forms that he'd been working on last Friday. He remembered feeling happiness that he'd be back with Carol that night. In her arms, her nice pussy...'Stop!' He thought shaking his head, 'I have to ride out the week, just let it go. Anyhow, she is getting hers, I'm getting mine. Linda isn't just someone to pass the time with, she's hot, sexy, beautiful and loves cock. I've not exactly been pure while Carol is getting fucked.' He thought.

He looked up at a woman holding out an envelope and as he took it, he thought he saw a knowing look. Opening the envelope, he saw it was a payroll check for $3,200. "Wow, that was fast. The partners are apparently men of their word." He thought.

As he saved the document he was working on, there was a soft knock. He looked up and a girl was holding boxes looking like she was going to say something.

"Hi, what are the boxes for?" Stuart asked.

"Hi, I'm Amy. Mr. Stevens needs you in his office and I'm supposed to box everything up." Seeing the look on his face, "No, no, relax. You're not being fired. You just getting a different office. You'd better get going, they are waiting for you." Amy said blushing when she realized she almost gave the good looking man a heart attack. 'Christ, I'd do him. No wedding ring.' She thought.

"They are waiting for you, Mr. Miller, go right in." Mr. Stevens' assistant said opening the large walnut door.

"Stuart, good to see you again. How are you holding up, I'm sure it has been a difficult couple of days." William Stevens said. "Please sit down." He pointed to a comfortable chair facing the three partners.

Stuart looked around waiting for the bad news, but their faces were open and friendly, "So, I'm sorry. Is there a problem? Is Carol alright?" He asked.

"Relax, there's no problem at all. We've not heard from Carmichael so I cannot say how Carol is doing, but that's not why we asked you here. Arnie, can you take over since you reviewed Stuart's resume?" William asked.

"Sure, I remembered your hire and I decided to look at your file since I remembered seeing something. You got your MBA at 21 and your Law degree at 23?" Arnie looked at the young man.

"Yes, last year. Why?" Stuart asked.

"Well, it seems to me that we are mis-using you. We were talking about who in our legal department should head up the merger and no one has your background in business and law. First in your MBA class at your age? Fourth in your Law class? What happened, started partying when you hit drinking age?" Arnie laughed seeing the look on the young man's face, "It was a joke. Look, you have no experience and I know that's why you accepted the job, but we can help you there. We want you to head up the legal team for the potential merger. We will assign experienced people to help you, but we want you to take point. Can you do that?" Arnie asked looking at the man leaning forward eagerly.

"Yes, I know I don't have the experience, but we've gone through many case studies in school and I know the process and would love to have a team to work with." Stuart said confidently.

The three men looked at each other nodding, seeing the confident body language and eagerness. William reached over to his phone and pressed a button. "Kris, we'll need the forms for Stuart Miller and can you call down to Marilyn and have her send up his executive assistant?" Turning to the men in the room, "I for one miss saying send up a girl or secretary over that mouthful. Oh well, we have to adapt with the times."

After signing for his new title with double the salary, Stuart felt a pain in his chest thinking how much he wanted to tell Carol. But, he also couldn't wait to see Linda that evening to tell her the good news.

Kris opened the office door and held it as Linda walked in. "You wanted to see me?" She asked looking over the desk nervously at William Stevens. "I'm Linda Connor."

barkirk
barkirk
3,049 Followers