Corporate Outing

Story Info
Co-workers go out and have fun.
2.9k words
4
40.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working at a small financial company, and moved up from accountant to director. Once the tax season passed, our boss has decided to reward everyone and planned a corporate outing.

We all stayed behind on Friday night, and to our surprise a black limo pulled up at 7:00 pm. We were revealed that we are going to see some performance show and drinks after that.

All 12 of us jumped into a limo, and immediately started to enjoy the bubbly. Everyone was very uptight at work, but after 5, things usually get crazy. Swearing, sexual topics and anything that you world consider inappropriate. Our company had perfect women to men ratio, although I always dated outside my company and didn't even consider any of the females. After 30 minute ride, we arrived at Blue Man Group Theater, and quickly got inside. Most of us headed straight to the bar on the first floor to get a little loaded. Everyone got along very well and conversation ranged from work, rumors, sex, drugs etc.

My female co-workers were not the most attractive ladies, they all were fun to talk and chill with. My boss, Helen, was a 47 year old blonde, married, with a curvy figure, and what appeared to be a 37DD, with flat butt. Our assistant VP, Tammy, was a 55 year old, 36D, red head, which I would guess looked pretty good in her younger years and probably was very wild. She was the one to open up most of the sexual topics and jokes. Rebecca, 29 year old, was an accountant with hyper-active, funny, and no-filtering character. She was a chubby, 5'11, with big butt and very large breasts sizing about, 40GG, she always dressed in a tight outfits which revealed her rolls and large breast. Her best friend was, Amy, she was a 23 year old, with slim figure and small breast. They went out partying all the time. Eileen, was a new addition to the firm, dirty blonde, large but, and orange glowing skin from her tanning visitations. She had a large breast, probably a 40DD, and was very tall at 6'1.

The men, in our firm all were married, although great to drink with, they never went to an extreme partying every time we went out after work and typically end up taking of early.

After the show we went to a neighboring lounge, to drink and get loaded. After two rounds of drinks, My boss Helen and two senior partners said their goodbye's and left the party. The music kicked-in as we approached our 4th round of drinks. I was chatting with Amy, as Rebecca and Eileen occasionally popped into our conversation. It was my turn to order drinks, I've ordered four Kamikaze shots, and with big cheers four of us went bottoms up. We started looking for our co-workers but could not found anyone. I got up and run into the men's room. Once I got back to the bar, I was only able to spot Eileen, almost laying down on the couch, and talking to some guy. She was drunk. I grabbed her and walked outside the bar, our limo was across the street and as I opened the door I realized the rest of the crew were not there. Eileen was drunk and incoherent as I put her into the limo. I went back into the bar, but was no allowed to come back by the bouncers. I decided to wait outside to spot the rest of the group. After 5-10 minutes, my co-workers were nowhere to be found. As I returned to the limo, Eileen was quietly lying down and jumping up with every hiccup. I got into the limo, and sat right next to her as I pushed her into the upright position. She was talking funny, and hiccups made it hilarious for me.

After five minutes a door opened and Rebecca jumped in, all excited.

"What's up!!!!": she said.

"Nothing. Eileen is wasted." I said. "Where is Amy?"

Rebecca said "She met her ex, and disappeared. Didn't even say goodbye."

"Where is the rest of the crew?" I asked.

She said: " I don't know must be inside", and crawled onto the limo seat laying down., "Ooh it was crazy in there, so many people!!! "

The driver pulled down the glass, and asked if we were ready to go.

"No", I said: " We still missing people, so let's wait a bit"

Twenty minutes after we were napping quietly. Eileen suddenly got up with a huge craving to drink as much water as possible. She was drinking out of bottle and hiccupping, as some spilled on her shirt. We started laughing at Eileen.

Rebecca turned around facing us on the back and leaning on her elbows exposed a very large cleavage of her milky breasts. This caught my eyes attention and looked down.

"Right here, Alan!!!": she said pointing to her eyes and laughing.

Eileen, leaned over on my shoulder and continued being unresponsive, occasionally opening her eyes and mumbling something.

"Are you guys cuddling?" said Rebecca while smiling.

"Cuddling with hiccups? Nice" - I said while my eyes dropped into the huge cleavage.

"Alan!!" She yelled, " What's up with you staring at my boobs?!?!? You have never seen big boobies?!?!?!" she asked me.

"I did. I did" I said smiling imitating a baby talk.

Rebecca pulled down the top of her breast exposing her large breast, and hard nipples that were about two inches in diameter. She kept squeezing them lightly, kind of hiding the nipple territory. " You like these?" she said.

" Those are HUGE!!!" I said jokingly.

Suddenly a side door opened and our driver popped in, Rebecca covered her breast. "Let's move guys?" : he said.

"Sure!" We both said and he slammed the door shut. Got into the driver seat, and off we went.

Rebecca continued playing with her large breast, squeezing them and pinching on her nipples.

"You crazy!" I said.

"I am. Not Yet!" she responded. "Let's see what you got?"

She crawled over the limo floor, and settled nicely between my legs.

"You nuts!" I said " What if she wakes up?!?!" – I continued pointing my head at Eileen who was getting very comfy on my shoulder.

"I am crazy!" – she said while sweeping my crotch area with her naked breast.

She undid my buckle, zipper, and started pulling down my pants along with my underwear, I slightly and very carefully raised my but to let her slide the pants off. The cold leather hit my ass, and my balls dropped onto her breast.

She grabbed and lifter both of her tits and pulled them over my half erected cock, then she started pushing her tits together in a rhythm around my cock. Playing with her boobs over my cock and balls drove sweat out of me.

She slowly grabbed the top of my ball sack with her index and thumb finger creating a tight circle and pushed my balls down. My cock at this point was beyond erect.

I was enjoying this scene and at the same time I was thinking what would happen if Eileen would wake up now.

She put her breast on my legs, opened her mouth and a with her tongue first, drove my whole 7" cock into her mouth. I twitched from pleasure, accidentally bumping Eileen head off my shoulder. Rebecca, pulled it out and blew air the wet cock.

She repositioned her head with my cock in her mouth and started sucking it in a slow tempo. "You like it, baby?"- I said, while taking my left hand and pinching her left nipple. She smiled at me with my cock in her mouth, and pronounced something resembling "Hm-hm!".

She released my balls pushed my dick away and went diving nose first, sucking and licking my balls. She once again squeezed the ball sack very hard and almost put the both of my balls in her mouth. While keeping her grip, she worked her way up to the tip of the cock again and went on sucking.

I suddenly felt and saw with the corned of my eye and Eileen moved and opened her eyes. I looked over, and her eyes were closed. I went back observing Rebecca enjoying my cock and balls. She pushed her big breast around my cock while continuing sucking it. It was amazingly nasty with her saliva dripping off my balls and her chin.

I once again caught Eileen opening her eyes. Eileen suddenly moved up and buried her face into my neck, few seconds later I felt light kisses. She was kissing my neck and pretending she was sleeping. I knew she was up to something, as she saw Rebecca working my cock.

The limo came to a full stop and Rebecca pulled back from my cock and started pulling her bra and dress up. I saw the driver get out from his seat and the door was to be opened in few seconds. I started pulling my pants up, and at this point dropped Eileen head.

She made some noise, and opened her eyes – catching me pulling my pants up. I looked at her, and she smiled, opened the door and got out.

" That's not my place!!!" Eileen said.

I looked out the door and realized we came to my apartment building.

" That's what I was expecting!" – said Rebecca fixing up her boobs and trying to get out of the car.

I got out feeling Rebecca's saliva dripping down my legs inside my pants.

I pulled out $80 bucks and gave it to the driver, and in fast pace walked away towards the entrance where both of the girls were standing.

We got into the elevator, no one was talking and Rebecca was mingling at me.

"I saw you give him a blowjob!!!" Eileen said without looking at Rebecca.

"So what!" – responded Rebecca. " He did not come yet!! I just warmed him up! I just liked it!!!!"

Eileen responded with a drunken gesture and body movement.

I was standing there quietly smiling and going over what just happened in the limo. We got to our floor, the doors opened and I lead them out of the elevator.

With delayed response to the whole elevator conversation, Eileen said:"Hey, do you want to lick me too!". With my back to her, I through this question was directed at me.

"Sure! Let me see your pussy!" – Rebecca said.

Eileen pulled up her long dress, exposing a nice set of legs, pulled one leg over the side rail in the corridor. Rebecca aggressively dropped on her knees, pulled her panties away and started licking her pussy with long open tongue strokes. Eileen kicked her head back, while grabbing Rebecca's head and pushing her into her cunt.

"You girls are fun!!!!" I said.

Rebecca got up, walked over and landed a tongue kiss onto me, I could smell Eileen's juices.

We got into my apartment. Eileen immediately took her dress off, and started walking around in her panties and blouse. Rebecca landed onto the sofa and kicked up her legs, exposing her panties.

I kicked off my shoes, and headed straight into the bathroom. After a long night, I need it take a leak badly.

While watching down at my penis, I kept replaying what just happened in my head. Over and over again. Suddenly the door got pushed and Eileen came into the bathroom.

" I gotta pee too!!!" – Eileen said.

"Too much alcohol!" – I commented while stepping away and observing Eileen taking off her panties and sitting down on the toilet.

Rebecca rushed in and said - " What are you guys doing here?!"

" We are peeing!!!!" Eileen said.

Rebecca walked in and approached me. She pulled my shirt off, and started dropping my pants.

" I got the best seat in the house " Eileen said. We all laughed. As I looked down, Rebecca was on her knees swallowing my dick, and deep throating it. She started chocking. "Yeaah!!! I'm sucking your fucking cock!!!". This all was followed by a sound of Eileen's pee.

Rebecca laughed with my dick in her face and continued sucking it. "Fuck my mouth!" she said.

I grabbed her head with both of my hands, fixing her position and started thrusting deep inside her throat. She chocked and a lot of saliva came out of her mouth. I pulled her away and pushed her head down. "Let me suck your balls!" Rebecca said.

I landed my balls and my dick onto her face. Smothering her with my wet organs.

"Lick her pussy!" I said and pushed Rebecca's head into Eileen's directions.

Eileen , on the toilet, spread her legs and pulled her lips up, exposing her hole and clitoris. "Suck this bitch!!! Eat it!!" - Eileen yelled.

Rebecca started eating her pussy, pushing her tongue deep inside her opening. Her make up was all over her face.

I stepped over Rebecca who was standing on her fourth licking Eileen, and pushed my cock towards Eileen's face. She moved towards it and opened her mouth, forcing herself chocking on it. She pulled back and did it again. Then started sucking my cock and spitting on it.

I reached around, pulled up Rebecca's dress and exposed her big panties. This was a huge butt, I started rubbing her pussy through the panties, and Eileen was sucking my dick while Rebecca was buried with her face in Eileen's pussy.

I grabbed Eileen by the hand, and reached down and grabbed Rebecca's hair. We made it back into the living room, where I instructed Rebecca to get on her four on the sofa. I took off the remaining blouse and bra from Eileen, and exposed her sagging large breast. I pinched her nipple and pulled up the breast, pulled her towards me and kissed her.

"Now eat her big ass!!!" - I commanded Eileen.

She got one her knees, pulled up Rebecca's skirts and pulled her panties down.

"Now eat her BIG ass!!!" – Eileen emphasized and started spitting at Rebecca's asshole and pussy.

"Put a finger in her ass!" – I said and Eileen followed.

She started fingering her ass and licking her pussy. Then she switched and put two fingers into Rebecca's pussy and started tongue-fucking her ass. Rebecca moaned and twitched while pulling her breast out of her bra.

I pushed Eileen away and slid my cock into Rebecca's. "Nice!!!! Ooooh this is so wet!" – Rebecca moaned.

I started fucking her, while Eileen was sitting next to us on the floor fingering herself.

Eileen then moved behind me and with her hand started playing with my balls.

"Put your fingers into the pussy"- I said.

Eileen pushed two fingers into Rebecca's pussy, and I followed with my dick. This made Rebecca ass move up and down.

"More! Put 3 fingers!" – I said to Eileen.

She reached and entered with three fingers, I pulled my dick out and spitted onto Rebecca's asshole. "Please, yeah! Fuck me in the ass". – Rebecca said.

I pushed my cock into Rebecca's asshole, as she was yelling and moaning.

"Ooh my! I can feel your cock inside!!" – Eileen said.

I was fucking her ass, and Eileen was fingering her pussy with 3 fingers. I felt her fingers inside pushing up my cock.

I grabbed Rebecca's hair and pushed my dick really hard inside her. She yelled and her body, dropped. She turned around with her back against the sofa's edge and pushed her mouth onto my cock. I just went from her ass to her mouth. Eileen was still fingering and herself and Rebecca.

"Now it's you!" – I said and pointed to Eileen.

Eileen got up, raised her leg over Rebecca's head and put her but in front of me. Rebecca was still attached to my cock, and I felt like I was coming up with the load of sperm.

I pulled out from Rebecca's mouth and shoved my dick into Eileen. She screamed.

I started fucking her, as Rebecca was working my bouncing balls with her mouth and she managed to reach and push her finger slightly into Eileen's asshole.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" – I screamed.

"Let me eat your sperm!" – Rebecca answered.

I pulled my dick out of Eileen's pussy, and within few strokes, unloaded it all into Rebecca's mouth and onto her face.

I was standing facing the couch with my head tiled back. Eileen dropped next to Rebecca and started licking and sucking on my limp cock. Rebecca was sitting next to her without any movement, she tilted her head back and my sperm was slowly dripping off her face, breast and dripping off her lips into her mouth.

Eileen kept liking my dick and playing with my balls.

"Yuck!" – Eileen said, and continued sucking on it.

I felt my dick started to gain erection again, it was painfully sensitive. Eileen put her hand over the base of my shaft and started sucking, sucking it hard. I felt like my dick is going to pop out on the back of her head. She chocked and a lot of saliva came of her mouth. She kept sucking, her eyes and her face, turned red every time she gobbled my cock. I grabbed her head and pushed her toward me, without releasing I unloaded for the second time into her throat. I pushed her away, and my sperm flew out of her mouth, onto her face as she hit the edge of the sofa.

I sat down next to my "co-workers" as my heart raced, sweats dripping off me, and two naked bodies with my sperm in both of them were in ecstasy.

"This was one crazy corporate outing!" – I said and we started laughing.