Corporate Presentation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The group finally regains their composure and slowly begins to dress. After a few moments of silence, Bob finally breaks in "Very well done Dawn! You handled yourself well throughout your presentation and we are very pleased with the results, just as you stated we would be. You literally had us on the edge of our seats nearly the entire time."

"Agreed, one of the better presentations I've been in this week." says Mike chiming in while tucking his shirt into his pants.

Dawn, always quick witted fires back "If memory serves me Mike, the only meetings you were in this week were the Quarterly financials with Nick, the VP of Accounting and another with Brad from Engineering. Given how hard you came with my finger up your ass, I bet you did enjoy the meetings with those men!" A sly smile coming across her face.

Bob broke out in a fit of laughter, shaking his head as Mike stuttered to come back with a response only to give up and laughingly say "You got me...Yours was the MOST entertaining presentation I have EVER been in! ...Happy?"

Dawn, while bending away from Mike to straighten her stockings, looks back and says "For now!" As she ran her hands up her stockings before running her hands between her legs and over her ass one last time.

After they were all dressed, they headed for the door with Mike leading the way. As he stepped out, Bob reached around Dawn's mid section and pulled her back into his body. As the door closed he leaned in moved her hair from her shoulder, kissing his way up her neck.

"I can't believe you went through with that Baby Girl. That was the hottest thing I have ever seen and I don't think I have ever cum so hard." His hands now firmly cupping her breasts as she ground her ass into his crotch.

She turned her head slightly and whispered "Shssss, not so loud, someone will hear!" As her hands reached back to cup his balls she smiled. "It was pretty hot, wasn't it. I still have your cum running down my thighs! My God you felt so good in my ass I could fuck you again right now!" and gave his cock a little squeeze.

Groaning, he simply replied "I have a call in 15 minutes that should only last a few minutes. I'll meet you in the storage room at 3:30! I want to fuck that sweet ass again!" With that the two left the conference room.

As they walked out, Bob stopped at the receptionist's desk and said nonchalantly "Maggie, get maintenance up here please. I accidentally knocked a milkshake over at the end of the conference table. It will need to be cleaned up before it leaves a permanent stain."

"Yes Sir Mr. Williams, right away."

He looked at Dawn who turned the cutest shade of red and the two walked down the hall.

12