Corporate Relief

Story Info
Corporate lady's other life as a slave.
7.9k words
4.26
31.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the week my job is very demanding. I am a young manager of a large innovative IT company, it is fast paced and the pressure of work is sometimes hectic. Deadlines have to be reached and I am pushing people to excel all day every day. Needless to say I have to make decisions that affect a lot of people and involve lots of money. People say I'm tough and aloof, and I suppose I am, that's why I have this job. I've heard people name me as the Ice Dragon.

Surprising for some, I have got where I am in the company by my brains not my body, though I occasionally sleep with the CEO when we are on very rare business trips, but we have no relationship. I have even been known to sleep with other board members male and females if the situation arises, it is simply sexual.

After a while in the job I realized that I would have to do something completely different to relax on my days off, something that took away the need to make decisions. I was not married nor had I a permanent partner to channel my thoughts into something else, though not from a want of trying, but somehow the day to day men I encountered were also busy hard workers dedicated to their job. I had even had girlfriends but they all wanted me to dominate them, just like a work, which was the last thing I craved. I just needed to relax and not worry about making decisions and leave that to someone else. Although I was aggressive at work I was far more submissive when it came to my social life and sex, something my partners did not understand.

Talking one day to an old girlfriend after a particularly hard gym session, she listened patiently to my predicament until she held up her hands, enough she said, you're not looking for a relationship you just want someone to dominate you, a strong man, maybe even a master, who tells you what to do, no ifs or buts. I laughed at the idea, and we went on to talk of other things, but the remark stayed with me.

It was several months later after a particularly grueling week that an ad in the paper caught my eye, in the new expanded Adult section of the local paper.

"Professional married couple require Maid, must be intelligent, obedient, mid-twenties, attractive, bisexual. No experience needed, total discretion guaranteed. Days and times negotiable. It gave a phone number and a time to call."

Was this what I was looking for? Something totally different, I had no idea what would be entailed, but the idea buzzed around my brain for a week before I decided, what did I have to lose?

I visit my Master and Mistress, maybe twice a month, sometimes more sometime less, and from the moment I enter their presence, I do not have to make any decisions myself. They are both in their mid-thirties, my mistress is attractive in a severe way and my master handsome and commanding. I usually visit at weekends, I'm just too busy most weekdays to think beyond what needs to be done for work.

Before I tell you about my other life let me tell you a little about myself. I'm a fit 25, slim blonde with short hair. My face is slightly squarish, with a full mouth and very good teeth. My eyes, a little further apart than usual, are blue and men have told me I am very beautiful. I am 170 cm high, square shouldered and slim hipped with slightly larger than normal breasts that sway when I walk and I have been blessed with no stretch marks on them, they are tipped by small aureoles and perky nipples; that erect almost instantly when aroused or fingered. I have slim legs and my pubic hair being is dark and trimmed so that it does not conceal my sex. My firm buttocks part delightfully, I've been told, showing my vulva from the back when I lean over slightly. And let me say, I enjoy sex immensely, in any way and in any form.

Most of these special weekends are spent in a large modern house in an affluent area of the town with a beautiful and well maintained large garden. I have to ring to find out whether I can come. The answer is always just yes or no, nothing else and a time I have to arrive. When I'm allowed to go there, I must arrive at exactly the time agreed, not one minute earlier or later.

At work I wear no makeup, or nail varnish, and being slightly long sighted, dark red rimmed glasses that are very trendy at the moment, and my clothes are always business suits. All very professional, which is after all what I am, a professional. In contrast when I am at my masters house I wear makeup, though not too much, though sometimes I'm made up in a Gothic style. I also don't wear glasses rather contacts that are tinted brown, with painted nails on my fingers and toes, though again nothing garish, muted colors. If I am there during the day or when we have company I wear a shoulder length wig of straight brown hair. It was made for me and you would not know I as wearing it. It was made to tolerate some degree of handling without coming off. I usually wear it as a ponytail.

My submission starts even before I reach my masters house, as I'm never allow to wear any of my own clothes from the moment I leave my door. I don my wig and on the journey all I wear is a sheer short housecoat, no other clothes, no underwear, no skirt or blouse, nor do I wear any jewellery, or a watch. I also have strict instructions to prepare my orifices, cleansing my rectum and vagina.

I was given the housecoat on my first visit. It is well made and transparent, allowing anyone looking at me an almost clear view of my nakedness beneath it. It feels cool when I put it on, the nylon smooth and silky on my breasts and stomach and when I sit in my car the leather is cold on my naked buttocks. During the journey from home, I am not allowed to take any other clothing and so I am always a little nervous and apprehensive for if the car broke down I would be virtually naked without its protection! But it also excites me and I am also eager at the thought of what lies ahead of me.

I ring the doorbell and without waiting for anyone to open the door enter into my Master's house. The large hallway is warm, with a scent wafting from a vase of cut flowers on a small table, classical oil paintings hang on the walls featuring scantily clad and naked women. There are also one or two alabaster statuettes again of naked nymphs or young men, which somehow lends a feeling of rightness to my nakedness. My heels click as I walk across the marble floor. There are no carpets at all in the house only the occasional expensive rug here and there. To one side, a curving staircase runs up one wall to the next storey. I remove my coat and hang it on a coat rack in a small cloak room next to the front door before walking to the center of the area to wait naked for instructions, standing with my hands clasped behind my back and my legs slightly apart, my head bowed. I may stand there for a few minutes, or I may stand there for half an hour. I also have no idea whether my Master and Mistress are alone or with friends.

My Mistress always appears first, usually in everyday clothes, to prepare me for the events of the weekend. She welcomes me with a kiss on the lips, sometimes it is a light brush as if meeting an old friend, other times it is fierce and she will penetrate my mouth with her tongue, as if I was a lover.

She always places a fine red leather choker collar around my neck. It is as if she needs to stamp her ownership upon me right from the start of our liaison. It has a tag on which is engraved "I'm all yours", and for anyone who reads it, I am there to be enjoyed, all of me. I am usually led through an ornate door by the stairs, where several steps lead down into the basement of the house. It is quite a big room under the house with leather loungers, an extensive bar but the most interesting is that all around the room are devices comprising of chains and straps and bars designed restrain a person in many ways. Along the walls are shelves and hooks with all kinds of penetrating objects, vaginal and anal. There are many dildos, ball gags, along with whips, canes and paddles. A large number of clothes and costumes also hang on racks, for me or anyone else to use.

Often at the start or at any time, my wrists are attached by bracelets to chains hanging between two posts, my ankles chained to the floor, the chains are tightened, my legs are apart and so I am exposed and defenseless to whatever my Mistress has in store for me. My mistress likes to do this, for me to be vulnerable, her pet, her captive unable to resist.

My Mistress will rub her hands over my body, pinching my nipples and slapping my breasts lightly. She will often spend several minutes rubbing and squeezing each globe arousing my nipples to stand erect and sensitive, before running her fingers down my body to my vulva parting my prominent labia or toying with my clit, slowly, gently, with knowing fingers. She may continue to caress me, easing me towards a climax, but just as I am on the verge of coming, my Mistress will stop and tell me that I haven't earned that pleasure yet.

She sometimes tells me how naughty I have been in the week and that she will have to punish me, and leaves me between the posts. After a few minutes' returns wearing something far more revealing, for example a corset with a leather skirt split down the front from the waist, which exposes her black pubic fur. Her breasts bare and small with pert nipples. With a paddle she has taken from the wall she will start to smack my buttocks, softly at first but then a little harder making me writhe. The paddling becomes harder and harder until I just can't stand it anymore, and she stops to examine my buttocks as if to satisfy herself that I have been punished enough.

Other times, after caressing my breasts and body tells me that I have been a good girl and I will get a reward. She places vibrating clamps on my pierced nipples, creating a tingling feeling goes through my body, as they are turned on. The insistent vibration building upon my already excited nipples. She will then return to my clit and surrounding vulva rubbing knowingly, bringing me to a climax in a way only a woman would know, and then I'm gasping as I delight in the waves of pleasure pulsing through my body. When I have finally subsided she will release me from the chains and we return upstairs.

Other times especially after I have been punished she will remove all her clothes in front of me before releasing me from the chains. She walks to a leather armchair where she sits, opening her legs and sliding forwards until her cunt is free and exposed. She beckons me over to stand in front of her, smiling as she looks up at me, her fingers rubbing lightly over her clit, and parting her lips. I can see she is getting excited and when she nods, I know what I have to do, and kneeling down in front of her lick her cunt. If any of my underlings at work could see me now, on my hands and knees licking this woman's cunt with my naked tits swaying from side to side! I can tell how excited my Mistress is from her erected clit, the hood back, freeing the sensitive pearl of her womanhood.

I then work down, my tongue parting her labia and I start licking away before penetrating the entrance to her vagina with my tongue, tasting her juices. It sometimes doesn't take long for my Mistress to climax if she is very excited, my face is wet with her vaginal fluid. I love it when after doing an extra good job on her cunt, my Mistress straps on a vibrating dildo and fucks me till I cum. This does not take long as well. Afterwards, as the dildo is nice and wet from my juices she fucks me briefly in the arse to stretch the sphincter before placing a fat butt plug up there. It feels tight and awkward filling my rectum. As I move I can constantly feel it between my cheeks, sometimes it has a long tail attached that I can feel as I walk around on the back of my thighs. I am then led back upstairs, where naked I act as her maid fetching drinks and doing small tasks until my Master arrives.

When he enters the room, I place myself on my hands and knees before him, head down bottom up, remaining there as he walks around me inspecting me. My legs are apart, my nipples rubbing the floor, sex in full view. Sometimes he makes me kneel up, patting me on the head, like a dog and tells me he likes what he sees and tells me to take his cock out and please him. Occasionally when he is in a hurry he will come in my mouth, but more often, he will stand me up and standing behind me fondle my breasts before telling me to bend over. He fucks me there and then, whether I am one my own, with the Mistress or with friends.

I am then ordered clean myself and to get dressed. I sometimes smile at the phrase "get dressed", it is more like clothe my body erotically for both their pleasures and the pleasure of their guests. My main house uniform is my maid's uniform which consists of a narrow lacy top that just covers half my nipples and a tiny lacy apron that ends at the same level as my vulva. To complete the uniform I wear white cuffs and a maid's cap, suspenders and black stockings. Of course no bra or panties and if I do, they will always be open and crotch less. Once my Mistress inspects me and is satisfied with my dress I continue with the tasks that are allotted me. The chores are usually housework, cleaning, gardening, and if needed, I help in the kitchen supervised by their cook, a handsome man in his twenties, he enjoys watching me and stares at my body unabashedly. We work together but he never touches me; that is the domain of my owners and their guests. I serve at table with or without guests. More of this later.

My bedroom is simple and pleasant, warm and I need no sheets or blankets and of course always sleep naked. There is a bathroom with douching equipment and a makeup dresser. When and if I am required a bell will ring and I must come instantly. There are set times for everything else and I must be ready at those times.

My Master and mistress sometimes like to enjoy me before they sleep. Sometimes I am led up to their bedroom, stripped completely and dressed in a thin harness fitted with two remote controlled vibrating dildos, one for my cunt and one for my arse. The front dildo is slid into my vagina and I enjoy feeling its hardness inside my body, and then the anal dildo is inserted into my rectum. After they are in place I am ordered to kneel on a large padded stool at the bottom of the bed. They prepare themselves for bed with the usual ablutions and both sleep naked. Like all couples sit in bed and chat about the day or read, but unlike other couples they have a naked impaled woman before them.

At any time my Master will turn on the dildos, the soft buzz filling the quiet of the bedroom as the dildos vibrate inside my cunt and arse. Of course I become more and more excited, especially from the anal vibration, gasping as wave after wave of sexual pleasure overwhelms me. They watch as orgasm in front of them, as I cannot resist the sensations that engulf my body. They sometimes fuck if they become excited watching me and hearing my gasps.

When they are ready to be alone and sleep, I am told to go to bed. On occasion they tell me before going to bed to jog around the extensive garden for 15 minutes, still in my harness or naked. I can't tell you how weird it is to find myself obeying them in this way. Although the garden is relatively private there are neighbors and there are lamps placed around creating pools of light in the semi darkness. But then this is why I am here, to obey and nothing more.

Shortly after I started coming to my Mistress and Master, arriving one Friday night and was disconcerted to see another car in the drive besides my Owners. We had always been private up to now; nobody else came into our arrangement. At first I was tempted to turn around and go away, as I did not want to stand in their hallway naked if there was another person in the house. I was shy, and surprisingly away from the office I still am, although the experiences I have known since I became a slave have changed that a lot. I knew I could not go away as I had already told my Owners I was arriving; they would punish me terribly if I did not turn up.

I got out of the car and nervously approached the house. At exactly 8 pm I entered, stripping naked and stood waiting, my heart thumping, terrified of being found there by a stranger, silly really, but then that's how I am. Half an hour passed and still nobody came. I could faintly hear voices coming from the lounge. I could identify my Mistresses voice, and there was the sound of a man's voice. It was definitely a stranger's voice. A door opened and footsteps approached, to my relief only my Mistress appeared. As always my choker was clipped into place, but this time a leash was attached to one of the rings set in my collar and unlike other times my wrists were joined with handcuffs behind my back. At the side of the hall is a small table. My Mistress lead me over to it and from a small draw in the front takes out a tube of lubricant and after placing a little on her forefinger tells be to bend over and spread my cheeks before pushing the finger into my anus. Twice she does this. Then after standing me up she led out of the hallway, but instead of going to the basement as usual I was led along the hallway towards the room my Mistress came out of. As I entered the room to my horror I found waiting there a strange balding middle aged man, who rose when I came in.

"Well what have we here, a veritable angel Angelina?"

I blushed furiously as the stranger approached; of course I was completely naked to his gaze, my joined wrists made it impossible for me to cover my body. I bowed my head.

"Is she trained yet?"

"Not quite, she will do my bidding, but she is still a novice, she will require a few more lessons until she is fully ready."

I wondered what they are talking about. The man stood looking at me, examining me, he walked around me as if checking out a prize mare.

"She is lovely, slim with full breasts, where did you find her?"

"I didn't, she contacted me."

"Did she, really!"

The man was now by my side and with my Mistress still holding my leash he started to fondle my breasts. I was helpless to stop him. He continued to caress each side squeezing and teasing my nipples, lifting and kneading them as he talked to my Mistress who watched, a smile on her face. His fingers were long and thin, his gaze was firstly on my breasts alone. My face burnt with shame.

The man now left my breasts and started to caress my body, running over my back and down my belly moving towards my uncovered sex.

His hands found my sex and his fingers rubbed backwards and forwards. My Mistress slapped my legs further apart.

"I think we could use a knee bar here Angelina to spread her a little more."

"Good idea Mr Brown, "I'll fetch one."

My heart thumped as my Mistress left me with this man. His fingers still played with my sex, parting its lips before starting to rub my clit, rolling his fingertip around the head. Now he pushed a fingertip into my vagina. I gave a little gasp as he penetrated my body. His other hand is exploring my buttocks; the tip of his fingers was on my anus, as he pushed against the sphincter I found my self squirming and pushing his hands with my hands.

"Naughty, naughty, I think we need to place your hands on your head."

Once my hands were free of my buttocks, his hands returned, caressing each buttock, he ran a finger down the crack between them and pushed his forefinger into my oiled anus, I was now helpless to stop him, I squirmed again as he continued to probe.

"Do you like that my little sweetie?"

He smiled up at me with a lecherous grin. I could do nothing to stop him as he continued to fondle my body. One hand moved to his crotch where he fiddled for a moment, I could see the front of his trousers pushing out as he cock erected itself with his excitement. When he seemed satisfied he returned to enjoying my body.