Corporate Take-Her-Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way," she said. "Who are you guys."

"Look, you have one more chance before our next round," he said. "Everything you have already said and done has been recorded with those video cameras," pointing to cameras mounted in the corner of the room. "Will you confess how you fucked those guys over, or are you going to get fucked over by them?"

"Fuck you," she said. "If I confess what I did, then I will be fucked over."

"A lot of people were hoping for this," Justice said. "Follow me."

Jones and Anderson took each arm and helped her to stand up. "Where are we going?" she asked still weak from the marathon sex."

"You are going to be taken on the road trip of your life. Everyone you have fucked over will have their turn to return the favor."

Smith opened the conference room door adjacent to the office. There was a long table in the middle of the room covered with a sheet. Former and current colleagues who had been abused by her filled the room. All of them were naked and ready for retribution. Rubber straps were attached to each corner of the table. Kate couldn't believe her eyes or what was happening to her. She began to squirm in an effort to get away, but was too weak to break their hold. The two men picked her up and sat her on the table, and laid her on her back. Justice and Smith each grabbed a foot and secured the strap. Jones and Anderson secured each hand, stretching her across the table.

"No, no!" Kate pleaded. "I'll tell you anything you want. I'll tell the truth. Don't do this."

"This was your choice, Kate," Justice said. "You made your bed, now lie in it. This is what your bad puns would call a corporate take-her-over. We gave you a choice in the other room. You said 'fuck you.' After everyone in the room is done, and we will let them decide when that is, we will give you the choice again." He turned his attention to the twenty men in the room. "Gentlemen, our friend Kate here would say, 'start your engines.' Have your way with her and don't stop until you feel like revenge has been paid.

"Oh please," Kate begged. "I'll scream. I'll scream!"

"You know Kate," Justice said, "we are up here at the end of the hallway in the corner office on the twelfth floor Everyone on this floor, and on the two floors below us are gone for the weekend. No one knows we are here and no one can hear you. But feel free to scream, it might encourage they guys on."

Phil stepped up next to her. "Hi Kate," he said with his dick hard, ready and near her face. "Meet my wife."

Phil's wife stepped up next to him. "When you stole his promotion, you didn't only steal it from him, you took it from us."

"Honey," Phil asked his wife, "may I?"

"Fuck her brains out Phil. Fuck the promotion out of her, then fuck her one more time for me."

"Oh Phil, I am so sorry. You can have the promotion. You can have the office. You can have it. It should be yours."

"Oh, I'll get it. With what you said on video about the nimrods at the top, it will be mine on Monday. For now, I get you. You belong to me. Then when I am done, it is their turn."

"No, Phil, please," she continued to plead.

"This is a different side of you Kate. I like this cooperative Kate much better. Look around you Kate. Let me rephrase a quote I heard recently: If they can't have me, at least they can Phil you."

While the festivities got underway, Cliff had an idea and went downstairs.

Phil climbed on top of Kate and began to pump her for all she was worth. The room erupted in cheers. For the next several hours, twenty men relentlessly fucked every part of her body as retribution. Cum poured out of her ass and pussy. Her face, tits and body were coated with white sauce. Kate had never gulped more juice down at one time. She felt it fill her stomach. Kate laid there limp and exhausted.

Cliff walked up to Kate to complete the negotiations. "So Kate, as we promised, we would give you another chance to fess up." Cliff held the digital recorder to her mouth. "It is time to tell the whole story, the whole truth of what you did to Phil, what you did to the two accused of embezzlement and what you have done to every other person you have screwed."

"Why should I?" she asked. "They have already had their way with me. I'm not going to give them the pleasure of me getting fucked over by confessing too."

"If that is the way you want it," Cliff said. "Phil, can you please open the door and let our guests in?" Phil opened the door. "I found these these bikers downstairs at the bar. They have really been drinking. I told them there was a biker chick up here who just can't get enough. I told them of all the times she has been fucked, she has never been satisfied. I told them that you just feel like you have never been fucked by enough guys enough times to be really satisfied." The bikers began to crowd into the room. "They seemed confident that they can be what you have always dreamed of but never found."

"Oh God, no, Cliff. "I will say whatever you want."

"We just want the truth, Kate. That is just what we have always wanted: Uncompromised victory and integrity."

Cliff held the recorder to Kate's mouth. She began to tell everything, confessing things we were not even aware of. The more she confessed, the more we were shocked. When she finished, Cliff kept the recorder going. "Is this all the truth Kate, the honest truth."

"Yes, it is all true."

Cliff turned off the recorder. "Thank you Kate. Uncompromised victory and integrity. Integrity means you will do what you say and keep your promises. Right?"

Kate conceded. "Yes Cliff, I will."

"Should I keep my promises?"

"Yes," Kate said hopeful.

"I made a big promise to these bikers who came all the way up here, right guys?"

Rowdy cheers filled the room.

"Cliff!" Kate pleaded.

"She is all yours guys," Cliff said on his way out the door. "And take your time. Kate has the place for the weekend."

12