Corporate Training Lesson 02

Story Info
A man takes a new job and gets more training then he thought
2.4k words
4.34
51.8k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 03/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moboulion
moboulion
135 Followers

(Please note this story is fiction and does include bisexuals, though some reluctant, of both the male and female variety. If this isn't something you enjoy, then please don't read the story.)


The walk back to the hotel room wasn't long in steps, but in my mind it took forever. My wife Heather and I had both just had our first bisexual experiences, and none of it was our decision. Instead we were told to do things by John and Mary who owned the company I worked for, and we could do nothing about it. I wanted to talk to Heather about everything that had happened, but previously had been told that we could not talk. So we walked back to the room in silence.

As instructed once we got back to the room we both removed our clothes and went straight to the shower. Neither of us touched the other person, though only a few hours ago that is all we could think about. Instead we both worked to remove any body hair we had in our private region,s as we had been instructed. After completing the task and getting completely clean we both toweled off and then left the bathroom in search of the clothing we were told would be in the room for us.

I had no idea how long the clothes had been there, but there they were on the bed waiting for the both of us. Waiting for me was black wife beater style tank top shirt and white drawstring Shalimar pants and nothing else. Heather found what she told me later is called a tank dress. It was sky blue and was a short skirt bottom with a tank top style top which had slits on both sides that went from her hip to under her arms. You could easily see the side of each of her breasts, and thankfully it was a tight dress or you could have seen almost all of her skin, though you could already make out every curve and easily see her nipples. There were no undergarments there for her either, not that there was space in the dress for them anyway.

We both just sat there for what seemed like forever. We couldn't talk but I could tell when I looked at her face that Heather wanted to talk as well. I turned on the TV and we both just sat there for what seemed like forever. I honestly couldn't tell you what we watched as all I could do was think over all the things I wanted to say to my wife. Yet finally the time came for us to leave and both of our bodies moved on autopilot, leaving the room and walking towards the restaurant.

Although the walk from our room to the restaurant wasn't long it honestly felt like it took forever. My stomach was turning knots and I wasn't sure if I was going to throw up or not. We arrived at the restaurant and both just stood at the entrance. I guess it makes sense as we were just told to meet John and Mary there and since we couldn't see them we just waited. The greeter said hello and we both just stood there and the girl didn't seem to mind. From behind us I heard John arrive. They greeted us with a hug for each of us and then asked us how we were doing. Neither of us replied. John and Mary laughed and John then said we were allowed to speak when asked questions by a Master. We both quickly replied that we were ok and that was it.

The greeter than talked to John and led us all to a table in the restaurant. As we drew closer to the table we found that Bruce and Jenny (the owner's son and daughter in law) were already seated in the booth with the round table. They got up and greeted the four of us warmly. Bruce and Jenny then sat back down and John instructed me to sit next to Jenny and Heather was to sit next to Bruce. Then Mary sat next to me and John sat next to Heather.

We were quickly waited on by yet another lovely server. She wasn't wearing much and any time she leaned over you could see her marvelous breasts. I could feel my cock stirring, even though I was as anxious as could be.

Dinner started out as normal as any regular dinner would, minus my wife and I being apart and squeezed in between the owners of my company. John took care of ordering for everyone, and we were never asked what we wanted. The drinks continued to flow and we were told to eat and drink until we were full. The conversation was between the four of them while Heather and I ate and drank, only stopping to answer questions that were directed to us.

As the main course was being cleared from the table the server asked John if anyone was going to have dessert. He explained that dessert was going to be served in the executive suite. He told her that the menu has already been instructed to the head waiter and they would expect it to be there in 15 minutes. As he was saying that I felt a hand graze my cock. In these pants I could have felt a feather touch me and reacted, especially without wearing any underwear. Then another hand started to rub my thigh. I looked up and saw that Heather must have been getting the same kind of treatment as she was squirming quite a bit.

My looking at Heather was short lived as my attention was stolen back by the two hands that were now on my groin. One was stroking the head of my cock with their fingers and the other was tugging on my balls. The feelings were intense due to the skill at which they did their work while the satin pants made me feel every little thing they did. The feelings were intense and I was harder than I had ever been in my life. Being felt up in public like this and unable to do anything about it was a unique feeling. I was being driven crazy and as I was wondering how long I was going to be able to keep from cumming I heard my wife gasp. I looked up to see that the men on both side of her had their hands in the side of her dress and were both massaging one of her breasts. Her nipples were rock hard and her face was one of pure bliss.

John noted that the time has come for all of us to leave. He used his off hand to help him move Heather's breast so it was totally exposed on the one side while Bruce did the same to her other breast. He told us to follow them, and so we got up and left the restaurant. Me and my rock hard cock tenting the front of my pants while Heather's breasts were on full display. We walked this way until we reached the suite.

John opened up the suite and then had the ladies enter first, and then myself and the rest of the men. Heather and I were told to stand in the middle of the living room facing each other, which we both did right away. Bruce walked up behind Heather and I assume Jenny walked behind me. They both began to feel us up. I just stood there and watched Bruce's hand maul at Heathers tits. He squeezed them and kept pulling at her nipples. His right hand left her breast and started to work its way down her dress until it reached the bottom of her dress. It quickly made its way up the front of the dress and as it did her dress began to bunch around her hips. He quickly found her pussy and began to finger her.

As that was happening Jenny had taken off my shirt and had both of her hands working over my cock. They would alternate between tugging on my balls and stroking my cock. I was so close to cumming and I could tell that Heather was as well. That was when John started to talk. He addressed Heather and I together at the same time saying that we were to obey any and all members of their family and that we were never allowed to cum without being told to do so by whomever our master was at the time. At that moment I felt like I was going to cum but couldn't. It was agonizing and she just kept pumping me.

I honestly have no long this went on. I could see that Heather was having the same issues. I could see the fluid actually dripping down her legs. And as I thought I might pass up that is when I felt a second set of hands on me. Mary must have come over as well and she began to take my pants down the rest of the way. John was over with Heather and Bruce and they were stripping off her dress. Both of us started to have our hands pulled behind our backs. That is when I felt the cold handcuffs placed on my arms. Suddenly I felt some kind of cuff on my ankle. I looked up to see Heather getting the same treatment. A chain was connected to the leg cuffs and arm cuffs. A bar was also placed between Heather's ankles and I quickly felt the same thing being done to me.

Then all the hands left us. But it wasn't long before I found out what was going to happen. John sat in one of the bar stools while Bruce sat on another. They both had taken off their pants and were sitting there with raging hard ons. Heather and I were told to stand in front of the nearest man. I had a bad feeling I knew where this was headed, and seconds later we were told to bend over and suck on the cock in front of us. So now I am putting the second cock of my life in my mouth, and acting like I am enjoying it.

My ass is in the air while I'm sucking, and in only seconds I feel a wet finger at my anus. It's cool and wet and feels pretty strange. Yet there is nothing I can do. I feel a good amount of the liquid being applied but am thankful that it's only a finger being placed in there. Well, that is until I feel something larger and harder at my opening. I realize quickly that a rubber cock of some sort is beginning to make it's way up my ass hole. It's slowly sliding in and it has to be huge as it's really hurting. I'm grunting and groaning and in the midst of all of that I hear grunting from across the room. I can't look, but I can only assume that Heather is getting the same treatment.

After what seemed like forever the cock finally comes to a rest, fully impaling my ass. And then it begins to move out and back in. That is when I realize that it's attached to a person. Either Mary or Jenny must be using a strap on to peg my ass, and the other is doing the same to Heather.

I must not be doing the best job with the cock in my mouth as two hands grab my head and begin to move my head up and down on the cock. I'm choking so much and trying not to vomit while feeling the other cock open up my ass more and more. And my own cock during all of this is as hard as a rock and dripping precum all over the floor.

Again I have no idea how long this went on, but at some point I feel the tell-tale feeling that the cock in my mouth is going to explode. My head is being moved faster and faster and Bruce tells me that I better swallow the entire load. And that is when he explodes. It's all I can do to keep all of the cum in my mouth as he's still thrusting into my mouth. Somehow I swallow the cum as he rams the back of my throat over and over again.

Bruce's cumming must have been the sign for the woman pegging me to stop as after Bruce lets go of my head she pulls the cock out of my ass and walks to my right side. I see that it was in fact Mary who had the fake cock in me. Bruce pulls my mouth off his cock and has me suck off Mary's dildo that had just been in my ass. As I'm sucking I hear John grunt and he must be filling up Heather's mouth as well. She gets told to suck the fake cock that had been in her as well.

As I'm sucking I feel my arms being released from the chain. I'm told to stop the sucking and am directed to the middle of the room again. My arms are placed above my head and the chain is then reattached to the cuffs and hung from some kind of bolt above my head. I feel the same thing happening to Heather who's also attached to the same bolt as our backs are touching.

Mary comes over to us with a double headed dildo and kneels on the ground. It's placed in my ass and I assume Heather's as well. I see Bruce using some kind of tape to tape our arms together, our thighs, and waists. I guess we're going to be stuck together.

John comes to the side of us and tells us that we're both doing very well in our corporate training, and have passed lesson two. However, lesson three is already starting. As he's talking the others are leaving the room. He says that they'll be back shortly and that we should enjoy the quality time together. As he says that he pushes a button on what must have been a remote. I feel the dildo begin to vibrate in my ass. With that he walks out of the room the same way everyone else had. We're both just hanging there with our feet on the ground, taped together, with a dildo up at least my ass....a dildo that is vibrating like crazy.

This is lesson three? No, I'm sure it's only the beginning.

moboulion
moboulion
135 Followers