Correcting Misbehavior on its Own Level

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Daddy, I understand."

"Ok, hold still for the first part of your spanking Young Lady. Its time for you to take your twenty licks." Her Dad placed his left hand on her lower back, and drew back a few inches from her bottom with his right hand holding the belt, taking aim. He took a few slow motion swings, making sure that he was standing in just the right place for maximum effect, and also to ensure that the belt connected precisely where he wanted it to land and not somewhere else. He let the belt just touch her bottom lightly as he took aim, so she could feel the leather brushing up against her skin, the same leather that was about to deliver a very painful lesson to this unprotected part of her anatomy. She drew in a breath, anticipating the first painful stroke. He paused until she let the breath out. He didn't want her all tightened up for the first one. Next he drew back further, taking a wider practice swing. She took another deep breath and squinted her eyes tightly shut, but again, he waited until she let it out. Her breathing was labored as her heart was pounding in her chest. Then without warning, he brought the belt down sharply right across the roundest part of her bare, white bottom.

"Yiiiiiieeeee!" she wailed, breathing heavily.

He waited about ten seconds to allow her to feel the firey sting peak and then subside as her skin began to turn pink with the imprint of the belt. Then he drew back to deliver the second stroke just above the first one.

"Aaaiiieeeee, oh, oh, oh, oh!"

Another ten seconds and he brought the belt sharply down again, this time just below the first imprint, which was beginning to raise a nice, wide welt where the belt had been. Now the roundest part of her bottom had tasted the first round of coverage strokes.

She cried out again as before.

PLACK! The fourth one was much lower, in the tender sit spot where her young thighs met her buttocks.

"OWWWWW, OW, OW, OW, OW, OW!!! Daddy!" She raised up on her tiptoes, but managed to stay on the table and keep her hands in place. This one really hurt considering it was the first lick on virgin white territory.

"Keep still, Melanie," her Dad encouraged her. "You can do it."

PLACK! Number five, just above number four, and it hurt almost as much as number four, bringing out a similar yell from the humbled girl.

He kept spacing the licks out about every ten seconds, allowing the fire of each one to build and then subside just a bit before giving her the next stroke. By the time he had delivered the first ten promised lashes, she had tears running down her face and was fighting to keep from actually crying non-stop. He had now covered almost her whole bottom with two strokes for nearly every spankable inch of her pretty round bottom.

The eleventh stroke was just below the sit spot, on her upper thighs, a particularly sensitive place to be punished.

"OWWWWW, Daddy, pleeeeeaaasssee! I can't take any more! It hurts too much!"

"I know, Honey, but its supposed to hurt," said her Dad. "It has to hurt, otherwise it won't do you any good. If it doesn't hurt, you will never learn your lesson. Now hold still. I'm not done yet."

The twelfth stroke landed below number eleven. Why was he spanking her on her thighs like this? He never did this when she was younger. This really hurt!!!!

The thirteenth lick was delivered higher than the last few had been—right to the meatiest part of her now very pink, and very bare, and VERY sensitive bottom. It left a diagonal mark from the top left of her left cheek to the bottom right of her right cheek. Very painful, indeed.

"AHHH! OHH! OHH! OHH! OHH! AHH! AHH! That hurts so muuuuuch!." Melanie was crying now. She just could not contain herself anymore. The embarrassment of having her friends view her spanking was very distressing, but the burn of her Dad's belt was overloading every one of the nerves in her soft, harshly spanked and burning bottom. The fire that he lit in her bottom was all she could think of now.

PLAAACCCKKKKK!!!!! Number fifteen right on top of the previous stroke, talk about fire!

By now, Melanie could barely keep herself down on the table and her hands in place. She didn't know if she could hold out much longer and keep her proper position to prevent any extra strokes. She could barely hear her Dad talking to her through her crying. "Melanie, you've held your position very well for the first fifteen licks. You have five more to go, but only if you keep your hands in place and hold yourself down on the table. Now, the last five are going to be the hardest of the twenty, so prepare yourself and hold on. Now, let's get this part of your punishment over with." And with that, he drew back for the sixteenth crack of the belt.

This one landed right in the middle of her bottom, dead center. She howled.

Without delay, the next one landed right on her sit spot, the most sensitive part of her bottom. She shrieked, then sobbed uncontrollably.

Number eighteen landed on top of number sixteen, and she raised up off the table, her face in a tight grimace as she attempted to get away from the white hot fire in her behind.

Nineteen and twenty were in quick succession, even faster than the last three had been. Right on her sit spot, now more sensitive than ever. She instantly jumped up off the table, reaching back with both hands to cover her sit spot in a desperate attempt to put out the flames that were surely going to devour her poor bottom.

"OK Melanie, that's extra licks for you. I told you to keep yourself down on the table during your spanking and you have raised up twice now, so that'll be two extra licks for disobeying me during your spanking. You also took your hands from where they were supposed to be and rubbed your bottom with them, so that'll be another two licks with the belt. Now bend back over the table."

"But Dad…..it hurts so much. I can't take anymore!"

"Well, I'm glad that you see it that way. That means that its doing you some good. It also means that I'm really getting through to you, and that's the whole point of the spanking, isn't it? Even so, when you think you can't take any more, you'd be surprised how much more you really can take. That's the way it is, Young Lady. Now if I have to tell you again to bend back over the table, I will double the extras that you get and you will end up with eight. Would you like that? How do you think that would feel? Hmmmm…….? Eight more licks with the belt on top of all the others you have already gotten…..what do you think about that?"

Melanie quickly let go of her toasted buns and got back into position over the table.

Her Dad looked over at Gina and her boyfriend and said, "You two…..come over here. Melanie needs your help. Gina, you hold her hands in place and your boyfriend can put his hands on her back to make sure she doesn't raise up. She doesn't think she can do it herself, so you're going to help her." Then he leaned down to Melanie and said, "Sweetheart, I know that these last 4 are really going to hurt, but you'll get through it. Your friends are going to help you stay in place so you don't earn yourself anymore extra strokes……Here we go….."

Her Dad raised his right hand back, lifting the belt and taking aim at her very reddened backside. Then, very quickly, he rained four very hard licks with his belt right to her sit spot, one right after the other without any pauses for effect. Melanie bent her knees, stomped, kicked and did her best to jump up and get away from the blazing in her bare, unprotected bottom, but it was no use, her friends held her firmly in place as she sobbed loudly and without caring who was watching her now. The only thing that mattered now was putting the fire out. That's all she cared about anymore.

After a couple of minutes, her friends released their grip on her and her Dad, said, "OK Melanie Ann Matthews, you can get up now, the first part of your spanking is over. You can leave your bikini bottoms on the table. You won't be needing them just yet. You paddling will begin in fifteen minutes, after you've had a rest. Now, go stand over there in the corner…..and keep your hands at your sides or in front of you…..and you may NOT rub your bottom, period. Melanie obediently went and stood in the corner of the patio as she was told. After she found her place in the corner, her Dad said, "While you are standing in the corner, I want you to think about how wrong you have been to treat your friends so disrespectfully and how you are going to do better in the future."

While she stood in the corner, she had to fight with herself to keep her hands away from her burning bottom. It felt like it was on fire! But at least she wasn't getting spanked with that horrible belt any longer. That much was good.

Her fifteen minutes in the corner came to an end all too soon, as far as she was concerned, because that meant that she would soon be feeling the paddle on her bare bottom, which was already very sore. She didn't like being forced to stand in the corner, especially in front of friends, but she would much rather stand in the corner any day than have to feel the paddle on her bottom, especially if it was bare and already seriously spanked before the paddle got to have it's turn at her.

Her dad broke into her corner thoughts, "OK Melanie Ann Matthews, its time for your paddling. Come over here to the couch, Young Lady." She walked over to the couch wincing as she felt the tenderness in her bottom with every step. "OK Melanie, you need to bend over the back of the couch and place your hands on the front edge of the seat cushions." She grimaced as she stretched out like she was told and put her hands all the way to the front of the cushions, then her Dad gestured to Gina's boyfriend and said, "Melanie's going to need your help for this part of her spanking, too. The paddle will hurt more than the belt, so please hold her hands in place while I administer her pops with the paddle, because she doesn't have the self-control to hold still on her own." Gina's boyfriend came and took hold of Melanie's wrists, and looked up at her. She was already crying quietly.

"Its gonna be ok," he said softly. "We'll help you get through this, OK?" She gave a tearful nod, then bowed her head in shame, crying harder.

Her Dad stepped up behind her with the paddle. It was made out of Basswood, a lightweight hardwood, sanded glass smooth and left bare, like our naughty heroine's perfectly round, but very red, bottom. Her Dad had made this paddle himself many years ago when Melanie was younger, because he wanted a spanking tool that could deliver any kind of spanking from light and tingly to seriously hot and burning, all depending on how it was wielded. Basswood was the perfect material to make a paddle from, he believed. He placed the paddle gently on her bare bottom, and started tapping it lightly and rubbing it in circles for her to feel the texture of the smooth wood. "Do you feel that, Sweetheart?" he asked.

"Y-y-yes," she stammered, still crying softly.

"How does it feel?"

"Smooth."

"Notice how light it is, do you feel how lightweight it is?"

"Yes."

"Do you know why its so smooth?"

"No."

"Well…..its smooth because the smoother it is, the more it will sting when it lands on your bottom…..and do you know why I have a paddle that is so lightweight?"

"No."

"Its lightweight because the less it weighs, the more sting it can deliver. If it were heavy, it would be more likely to push you around because it was so heavy, and I don't need it to push you around, I only need it to make your bottom sting to teach the lesson that you need to learn, and Basswood is the best wood for that purpose. Understand?"

"Yes."

"OK, Sweetheart, you've got ten pops coming to you, and you won't need to worry about keeping your hands in place because Gina's boyfriend will help you with that little detail. Now, relax and this will hurt a bit less than if you tighten up and fight it."

He drew back slowly and took a slow motion practice swing. Melanie drew in a deep breath, anticipating the first pop…..but it didn't come right away. Her Dad didn't want her to know when it was coming, so that it would have maximum shock value. He brought the paddle back down to her bottom and tapped it lightly on her sore buttocks. She jumped, but then relaxed when she realized that the fire from the paddle wasn't lit yet. As soon as she relaxed, and started breathing normally again, her brought the paddle down hard, squarely in the center of both of her bottom cheeks. She threw her head back and stiffened her legs, arching her back, "Yaaaaaaahhhh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Suddenly her breathing was short, fast and shallow as the paddle lit another big fire in her already tender behind.

A few seconds passed before the second one landed…………POP!!! Right on top of the first one!

"Owwwwieeeee! That hurrrrrrtsssss!"

"Good. Just like the belt, its supposed to hurt Melanie Ann. Its supposed to hurt. That's how you learn your lesson.

POPPP!!!!!! This one to the tender sit spot where her pretty, round bottom met her thighs, right across both of her cheeks.

"Aaaieeeeeeeee! Daddyyyyyyy! Pleeeeeaaasssseeee! This is t-t-t-too much! I can't take anymore!"

"No, Melanie, this is not too much. It is the right amount, and yes, you can take some more, and you will."

!!!POPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!! Another one right to the sit spot across both nether regions.

"OOOOHHHHH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!" Melanie stomped both her feet, but especially her right foot, because her Dad, being right-handed, was hitting both cheeks with every pop and her right cheek was at the far tip of the paddle swing, the fastest part of the swing, so it got double duty in the pain department.

!!!POPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! This one was to the center of her bottom cheeks again. This was the third pop to that part of her bottom, and it hurt almost as much as the first one to her sit spot. She stomped her feet again, a bit more than for the previous pop.

!!!POPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! Another to her sit spot. More dancing and stomping. Her heels were getting sore from all the stomping in an effort to dissipate the burning that she felt. Her Dad was stoking quite a fire back there, and there was no escaping it.

!!!POPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! Back up to her cheeks again. In the same spot, of course. He was really driving his message home, at high speed. Melanie was dancing very energetically now, her feet not just stomping in place, but stepping wide and kicking up her knees with each stomp. Gina's boyfriend had to tighten his grip on her wrists to keep her in place.

!!!POPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! Down to her sit spot again. The fire was white hot and Melanie was crying and sobbing uncontrollably and by this time had forgotten that there was anyone present but herself, her Dad, and that evil paddle! She was dancing uncontrollably, trying to get away from the blaze in her bottom, but not having any success from the effort. When would this ever end?!?!? How many more did she have to take?!?!? She had completely lost count now, and was in a dead panic, her reflexes doing all her thinking for her.

She didn't realize that there were only two more to go when the next one came.

CCCRRRRAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Harder than all the others. Right squarely on top of the other four on her cheeks. Did this ever end?!?!? She was crying uncontrollably with big hiccupping sobs, totally broken down, totally surrendered to the paddle, her mind in a fog.

CCCRRRRAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The hardest one. Dead center on her sit spot, with the right one getting the worst of it again, as always. Still shedding rivers of tears and completely broken down in hiccupping sobs, she let it all go. She had reached the deepest level of repentance that she had ever known. She was truly sorry for her disrespect for others and never wanted to be that way again, ever. She felt the emotional release that she needed to feel forgiven for her wrongs and absolved of her guilt. She cried this way for a few minutes as her Dad, Gina, Gina's boyfriend, and her other friends all gathered round her and comforted her to let her know that they still loved her and were her friends. She had never felt such love before, but then, she had never experienced this kind of release before either. It was sooooo good to be able to feel this, even though it was very painful to get to this point.

Eventually, she settled down, still bare bottomed, and standing behind the couch where the last part of her spanking had taken place. Then, as she finally stopped crying, her hair matted with her tears and her face very wet, she took a deep breath and let it out with a loud "Sighhhh……" and as she did, she looked down at herself, sans her bikini bottoms. They were still on the round table where she had bent over for twenty strokes with the belt. She giggled at herself, placing a hand over her front, and smiled at everyone, who laughed with her. She didn't care that they could see her naked. They didn't care either. All that any of them cared about at that moment in time was that they had gotten the respectful Melanie back and that things could now return to normal between them, even if they might not be able to see as much of her in the future.

12