Correction Correction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she is finished I present a smooth shiny playground for the steel band to play on, but she has a few more tasks before she is done. Once satisfied that I am properly fitted in and smoothed out, she plays a flashlight-like device over the hard mylar surface, and I feel the strangest sensation. The lubricant, it appears, is also an ultra-violet setting adhesive. It tingles as it cures from the UV. I am being glued into my punishment garment!

At that point, my arms, which are starting to ache from being above my head for so long, are repositioned. The attendant fastens a strap winch to the pole behind the small of my back. The ceiling pole descends, bringing my wrists down in front of my plastic-covered chest, while she tilts the arm cuff holders downward. Attaching the rear straps to my wrist cuffs she winches them behind me as the front cuff winch loosens, sliding my wrists around my sides without ever releasing them. The front straps are removed and the front hub detached from the ceiling pole, which disappears into the ceiling. She adjusts my upper arm cuff rods to ensure that I am pulled securely backward, my elbows slightly apart from my sides. She fastens electrode cuffs to my lower legs and arms, checks all the adjustments, tightens up my stirrups slightly more, and applies a few squirts of electro-gel to the various cuff nipples.

I can't imagine a more stringent bondage as I groan from the tension. She places a little net over my penis and scrotum, which I suppose will prevent them from bouncing up into the path of the punishment band. The net is secured underneath on either side of the phallus, which penetrates me a little further as I squirm. I'm guessing that no orgasm is prescribed for this punishment session. She plugs all the wires and tubes, including some from the mylar vest, into a connector behind my back and gathers them neatly -- for this punishment no tormentor attends, I've read, though they certainly had a hand designing it. The vest probably includes de-fibrilator electrodes in case they are necessary, I think darkly. Turns out it also has belly electrodes, though no nipple electrodes, I'll discover later.

Her final task completely seals my sense of powerlessness, and she performs it with relish. She measures down from my chin and makes a mark on the stiff plastic film, then measures up from the top of the base of my penis and makes a similar mark. She checks the distance between, confirming I suppose that there is adequate space for all the strokes. I have just received punishment fiducial marks -- the strokes will land precisely where they are supposed to, in between these marks. She tosses me a kiss as she walks away -- beautiful bitch, I want to say but don't try, as she walks over to Five to complete his preparation. Once done with Five, she goes to Four and makes his fiducial marks, while he thrashes furiously. It does not make his punishment surface move at all, which appears to infuriate him even more. He must hate being this helpless before a woman marking him out for punishment.

Our preparations are complete, and we hang side by side, netted balls and cocks dangling, shiny chests and bellies exposed and smoothed flat for punishment, arms and wrists secured behind, brank gags holding our heads motionless, electrodes connected and ready to enhance the torment. The preparation attendants leave.

In spite of my discomfort I'm curious to see the punishment apparatus itself, as nothing is yet evident. An attendant walks in, but all he seems to have is three blindfolds. Crap, I think, I won't get to see it after all. The attendant blindfolds us and I hear him leave. The room lights dim -- I can tell by the light leaking around the edge of my blindfold, and a voice intones,

"You have been prepared to receive eighteen punishment strokes. Listen to the sound of this punishment." There is a very loud SNAP, followed by a gurgling sound, then cries of agony. The pain of my bondage temporarily evaporates in fearful anticipation. The voice continues,

"Now hear it again" and another SNAP, followed by keening wails. "You will hang suspended in punishment bondage for one half hour to contemplate and regret your crime before your punishment begins. Hear the sound again." SNAP, then screaming.

"While you wait you will be electrically stressed to remind you of your helplessness and the inevitability of the punishment you will soon be enduring." Our arms and legs convulse, making us gasp, and we begin to squirm and twist helplessly. It's just plain weird to feel myself twisting and squirming while my chest and belly seem completely still, totally immobilized in the grip of my unyielding mylar vest.

This is bad enough, but what's to come sounds awful. I'm thinking about my crime -- skipping out of jury duty, and wondering how this sentence could possibly be appropriate, when it finally sinks in. This is no accident or data entry error. How could this conjunction of three un-heavenly bodies have been a coincidence? I dare say Four is here honestly, but Five must have tried to pull some stunt like I did, and the tormentors figured it out. How could I be so stupid? They know me in court -- how could I think that trying to skip out of jury duty would escape their curiosity. Did I fuck it up for Five also? They probably put two and two together, or in this case Three and Five together with Four. Whatever made me think I could screw around with these women? With a stroke of a pen (or a keystroke nowadays I suppose) any one of them could have sent me here.

I'm caught up in a mental conversation with Six, the woman, now a tormentor, that I shared the punishment chamber with months ago. I don't know if Six was responsible for my being here today, but I might as well fantasize about something, and being punished for staring and lusting after Six, watching her humiliation during our shared punishment, seems like a much more satisfying crime than contempt of court. Each stripe could be worth, maybe, ten of her beautiful pussy hairs. As I turn myself on with these thoughts the pain of my bondage seems to melt away, though I'm convulsing too much to come. My fantasy conversation continues.

"Why are you being punished? For gawking at me in this chamber. For watching me climax against my will, and you, number five, for enjoying it so much with your sexual arousal intact, and for beating me in bondo-battle. Number three, you had the nerve to write about it. I think that's worth quite a few stripes.

"I justhadto get my anger out for that day, and you boys fell right into my net - how could I resist! Now you two get to take the rap along with Four for all five men there that day... well, not for Seven -- I didn't mind his looking so much. He was cute. Maybe he'd never seen a naked woman up close before!"

Our electrically stimulated pole dancing causes us to make quite a bit of noise -- there's no way I could tell if anyone came into the room, though I have an eerie feeling we are no longer alone. My electrical stimulation stops as I sense the lights come up a little; my neighbor continues to twist. Suddenly I hear a snap, not as loud but more realistic sounding than the ones from the speaker. Five yelps. Then I feel a stinging across my groin, though it doesn't feel painful enough to qualify as one of the eighteen. I yelp also. I feel my pole descend a little, the phallus jerking in and out of me a little as arms reach around my head to remove my blindfold.

Six is right in front of me, wearing a devilish smile! She's dressed in her court clothes, a handsome professional black pant suit that projects "woman of power" with crystal clarity. The jacket hugs her elegant body gently, enhancing her figure while offering just a hint of cleavage. Her gorgeous black hair dangles behind her, outlining her deep eyes and beautiful, slightly angular face. Six is tall and needs no "altitude enhancement"; her low dress boots match the rest of her ensemble perfectly. She has one accessory usually only imagined with this outfit, a long single-tail, neatly coiled in her left hand.

She backs away and stands between Five and me, in front of Four. He is still blindfolded and unaware of any of this, and I'm guessing it is important that he remain so. Six touches her lips enjoining us to silence.

"You wanted to see me?" I seem to hear, though she doesn't actually speak."Well, here I am, but this time onmyterms. You two lookso goodin mylar -- my favorite!"

Another woman comes in -- It's number two!

"Yes, Two is my acolyte now -- she's going to help with some extra preparations I have just for you."

Two walks up to Five as Six raises his pole for convenience, and she removes the net over his penis. Taking a sleeve from her tote bag, she sucks Five's penis into it with a squeeze bulb, then fastens the assembly to his encased belly with a Velcro strap around the pole. She carries the wires and little hoses from the sleeve around to his back and plugs them into the control box which picks up all the other wires and hoses, except for the ones from the phallus.

"I got out some of my old clothes for Two to wear -- hope you like them!"

Two is dressed in an excellent dominatrix outfit, studs and leather supporting her full, tight breasts, leaving about half the tops exposed -- no nipples visible, though. Much of her upper body is covered, but what isn't is deliciously erotic; her shoulders, the lower sides of her torso, and her arms are beautifully displayed. She's every bit as erotic, maybe more, than when I saw her almost naked in bondage at the first punishment session, and she looks far happier and healthier. Her leather crotch-piece leaves her thighs exposed, and her legs are bare down to her high boots. As I look from one woman to the other I imagine with a shiver of delight this outfit encasing Six.

"Impact punishment issooomuch better with an orgasm -- it's a pity it's not normally included. You two will be part of a little experiment of mine -- I'll be recording your responses to your post-orgasm punishment, along with Four here as a control. So sorry, he won't be coming. The data may be useful," I seem to hear Six say as Two comes over to prepare me the same way she did Five.

"Well, let's get on with it -- we don't have a lot of time. I want both of you to come super hard -- a really good orgasm enhances the punishment exquisitely -- and you did ask for it, didn't you," I hear, as she looks right into my eyes. She's not doing the ice thing much, except now and then for effect. I assume she's not really supposed to be in the chamber. She's surely not working for the state right now, she's playing with us, and I'm enjoying every second, though I know I'll pay a stiff price shortly. Flicking the whip Six administers a sting to each of my nipples."No electrodes I'm afraid -- have to do it the old fashioned way."

Two finishes my preparations and disappears for a moment, leaving Six center stage. She returns with the control pad and takes the whip from Six, handing her the pad instead. Six poises her finger over the pad and smiles wickedly at Five and me, hanging helplessly before her, our penises sheathed along with the rest of us, our balls still hanging below. Our bodies are now completely under her control -- she fingers the pad and sets us writhing erotically, a little painful in our strict bondage, but not unbearable. A periodic electrical buzz in my penis adds spice, and helps to prevent me coming.

Six sets the pad aside, then turns away. Two cracks the whip, sending a shiver through all three of us on the poles. Six puts her hands above her head. This is strange -- Two domming Six? How totally bizarre -- Six and Two are going to put on an S&M play, while Five and I, who soon will be severely punished for real, get to watch. Six's terms, I suppose! Last time it was for real for all of us, though rather less severe. Two hangs the whip around Six's neck and begins slowly undressing her! How exquisite!

Six, as before, is simply stunning. She doesn't have quite the tan she used to have, which is even better. Although I sometimes imagine her in a silky black bra, she has no bra today. Her dress jacket comes off first, allowing her blouse to flow down over her bust with tantalizing promise. The promise is quickly fulfilled as Two removes her blouse button by button, allowing her beautifully sculpted breasts to burst free. Smooth and round, these project in perfect proportion from her elegantly vertical torso, requiring no artificial support. Fire-red nipples erupt like miniature volcanoes from the shadows of her finely domed areolæ, betraying her arousal. Two bends down slightly, gently biting one and then the other. It's not the chill this time; the room is warm, rather too warm for those of us complying with the official dress code. Six is turned on by her own choice entirely. Two may be domming, but Six is in total control.

I'm surprised to observe as Two slowly pulls Six's dress pants down that she has no pantyhose or stockings on -- perhaps just for convenience for this session. She does have elegant silk panties which hug the smooth contours of her crotch enticingly, a slight bulge telegraphing the gorgeous pussy I remember from before. Six's long legs are perfectly shaved, lithe and smooth like her breasts. She slips off her boots and kicks the pants away; Two picks them up and folds them neatly. For a moment I wonder about the floor, but I remember that the Skoobas, cowering in their docks right now, were on patrol earlier. We've all walked this floor in bare feet, and none of us picked up anything.

Six is in black silk panties only now. Two flicks the whip, though without cracking it, and Six pretends to cringe."No, you will not see me naked -- my pussy is not for you to ogle."

Two swings the whip again, caressing Six's breasts this time.

"Must I?"

"Absolutely -- your experiment will not work unless you overwhelm these men with your full nakedness."

Six puts her arms above her head again, as Two embraces her with a deep kiss and pulls her panties down. Taking a small Persian rug from her tote bag and spreading it out, Two flips the whip again as she "orders" Six to lie on it, legs apart and facing us. Dammit, with my head in the brank I can't move enough to see.

I learn something about the punishment poles; the poles can tilt and even swivel, and with a touch to the pad Two tilts Five and me forward and inward, so we are forced by our branks to stare directly between Six's legs. Her exquisite triangular black snatch is every bit as beautiful as before, but this time we stare helplessly right at her pussy and glistening labia, heads pinned at just the right angle, while she spreads her legs lasciviously. Six isforcing us to stare at her sex!

Two goes down on Six, who slowly begins to writhe in ecstasy, just as we are writhing in aching bondage. Six lifts her head and grins at each of us.

"I just love watching men squirming in tight bondage - especially when I don't have to tie them up myself," then lies back, succumbing to the determined and ultimately overwhelming stimulation of Two's tongue."I'm dreaming of the suffering you are about to experience -- I'm dreaming, I'm coming,I'm coming!" Two reaches up and closes her hands around Six's neck, momentarily throttling her as she explodes in orgasm -- can't make too much noise. Another sexual supernova blinds me, but I cannot turn away to shield my eyes -- the radiating sexual energy flashes through me, penetrating my very core.

Six and Two rest for a moment, then Six jumps up and does a joyful erotic dance, giving each of us on the poles thrillingly evil sexy looks. She takes up the pad, and our electrically stimulated erotic writhing stops. I feel my penis sheath move. Five squirms a bit -- he must be experiencing the same sensation. We are to be brought to orgasm together. I think back to my previous experience with the Tormentor, which was one at a time. Our poles are returned to their normal upright position, our eyes aligned with Six's standing barefoot, but we are still turned inward to face her together.

Six will make us come pretty quickly -- it won't take four minutes this time. She's aroused us intensely already and can't let that dissipate and be wasted. She uses all the devices available, including the collar and the anal probe. Five and I ride helplessly up the slippery slope as she gazes first at one and then the other. She knows exactly how much stimulation to apply to keep us perfectly on the edge for just a minute or so, then gently pushes us over precisely together.

Five and I explode in mutual orgasm. Bucking and thrashing against our bonds, we come and come. She can't push the penetrator all the way to our prostates, but no big deal -- I feel like I squeeze out every drop I ever had just the same. She controls us with the collar so we do not make any sound which might make Four suspicious -- he's bucking and thrashing too, but from electricity, not ecstasy. As I come down from my sexual high and open my eyes her gorgeous pussy is still there for me to long for."Oh, too, too bad your wrists are so beautifully bound behind you -- you'd so love to caress me, wouldn't you!"

The anaesthesia of orgasm subsides. Six grins at each of us as she watches our bondage pain rushing back. She's now in front of Five, whip at the ready, and I feel our backrests inflate. Breathing is hard but not impossible -- my diaphragm can still move even though my chest can't.

"This mylar is cool stuff -- I can do things with the whip I wouldn't have dared with clients -- would've ripped their skin to shreds!" With that she delivers him a vicious stroke diagonally across his chest. He doesn't scream -- she activates his collar also, choking him off. As she lets his breath back, he makes a soft keening cry. She stands back and focuses on his chest again; Five is wincing and struggling against his bonds. Winding up, she delivers a second blow, angled the other way. Five gurgles and cries out in pain. Oh my god, she's walking over -- me next.

She stands before me, locking me in her gaze. Some ice, but more a sense that she's just enjoying a really good time. I can't complain -- so far I've gotten the long end of the stick for sure. I'm perfectly available for target practice -- I won't move an inch, and can't be seriously damaged, only given excruciating pain. She's still completely naked, I'm somewhat less so, and I'm completely in her thrall. She winds up, playing on my fear, flicking a few times, and then CRACK. Searing pain surges up from my chest to my brain, as she lays a diagonal stroke on the mylar. Yes, this plastic can definitely transmit the blow. I'm sure it doesn't count in the eighteen. I can't scream -- I am choked by the collar. As she releases the collar I keen in pain like Five. But she's not done.

She backs up and stares deeply into my eyes, smiling."Just something to remember me by. Just imagine me standing naked before you with my whip for each of your eighteen strokes -- maybe it will go faster!" Then the stare turns to ice, which surges terrifyingly through my veins. I'm struggling desperately in my bonds, trying frantically to free my wrists bound behind me, but the cuffs are unyielding. Suddenly I realize the incredible freedom Six and I have in this moment. I can struggle for all the world; my chest target won't move a millimeter. She doesn't have to worry at all that her target will move involuntarily -- she can concentrate entirely on her aim and the blow she intends to deliver. I feel a surge of erotic appreciation for her beautiful naked body, her mind, her sadism, her whip, my bondage. Yes, lay it on me Six.