Corrections

Story Info
A writer fails to impress her publisher, can she correct it?
5.3k words
4.54
12.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Celia62
Celia62
1 Followers

Corrections- A BDSM fantasy between consenting adults. Do not read if controlled pain and power play offends you.


"I don't think this is really the book you want me to publish, is it Lizzy? Why don't you come over this afternoon and we'll go through some ideas."

"OK Emma, around 2pm OK?", Lizzy cowered on the other end of the phone. She had been writing good short stories for a couple of years but had tried her hand at erotica and frankly it looked like she had 'cut and pasted' her ideas off the net. It was all disjointed and with no compassion for the characters. Reviewing books for publication was always hard, you have to be cruel to be kind and people can end up hating you for it. I know only too well as I went through it myself. You write piece after piece only to have them bastardised by someone who hardly knows you. Then you try to maintain a professional relationship without hating those people. I managed to get 12 books published and only went over to being a publisher because so many people were writing to me and asking how I did it, also it made sense financially. I am no spring chicken any more in my 50's and although I get a lot of compliments about my looks, you cant really be the face of modern erotica in your 60's. The TV interview where decreasing. Still I have a few years left as a co-writer.

At 1.50 pm the doorbell went, Lizzy stood there in a pretty dress and I could see the unease in her straight away. "Come in Lizzy, no need to cower, I am not that bad!", I kissed both her cheeks, she smelled nice. "So tell me how you got in this situation, what's going on in your life. Up to a few months ago you were doing Stirling work". I gave her a glass of wine to relax her. Lizzie is 24 and a drama student, she was wearing a white summer dress that clung to her legs. She carries a few extra pounds and has small breasts, but I guarantee most men would love to bed her, if only she would carry herself better or at least fake it. She has long brown hair that fell into natural ringlets and trailed over her breasts making her look 16. Her eyes where dark brown like two sensual pools, her skin tanned, but not that fake orange shit, her lips stayed apart expectantly as she smiled politely.

"It's very good of you to help me Emma, I know you are very busy".

She went into the fact that every time she got into her characters heads, she wanted them to get sexual and was getting turned on thinking about it. "well that is normal of course, it's part of the fun. But you need to hold the main plot together and decide what their motives are for getting them into bed, is it romance, just a quick fuck, or mind games and a power struggle?". I saw her wince at the word fuck, she had used it often enough in writing but seemed uncomfortable at me using it.

"Well, I do like the kinky stuff and I have read a few books like 50sh...".

"Oh please Lizzie, tell me you are not using that as a basis for a BDSM novel", I interrupted much to her dismay, "Fucking E.L. What's her name has never had a slapped arse, let alone been dominated. She trawled the net for a few ideas , I think she got most of her research from Wikipedia for fucks sake!". Lizzy looked about to break into tears. OK I could be a bit heavy handed. But I wanted to help the girl, not wreck her, god she looked timid enough, and quite demure and...mmm sexy. She lifted one leg on top of the other and the dress fell between her thighs showing the shape of them. I stood up and faced her placing one foot on the coffee table. I was wearing a pale beige blouse and the trousers from my business suit, they hugged my arse. These where the ones I had to stop wearing to meetings as if my legs parted as they where now, you could plainly see my labia bulging out through the clingy cloth. Lizzy stared and I saw her tongue lick inside her lips. "we should try some corrections", I said.

"But, but I don't have the script with me Emma I am sorry", she blubbered.

"Well I have the script Lizzy but that is not what we will be using. Help yourself to another glass of wine, I'll be right back!". I left her trembling as she tried to lift the bottle of Soave from the chiller without dropping it.

"Oh fuck me!", Lizzy gasped as I returned to the living room and placed my foot back on the corner of the coffee table.

In the two minutes or so I had been gone, I had transformed myself into one of my characters. I am 52 and still get a lot of attention from both sexes. My hair is dirty blonde and done in a short twirly bob, my eyes a piercing blue/grey, I have quite a strong jaw line for a woman, which people find intimidating when I play on it! I am wearing a black leather Basque that hugs my 40D breasts so tight you can see the areolas let alone my hard nipples. I have a diamond studded black leather collar around my neck that compliments my earrings. I am wearing a tight leather thing, black of course, and a suspender belt holding up patterned fishnet stockings, also black. My shoes are shiny black 6 inch heels with diamond studs in and Lizzy's eyes finally find the subtle tattoo high up on my inner thigh, a red heart with the word love scrolled through it. I produce a riding crop from behind my back that she hasn't seen yet.

"Get on your knees Lizzy! NOW!", I bark at her. If she thought I was a hard ass bitch before she is going to see what I can really do. She falls to her knees nervously. I go behind her and slide the zipper down her back admiring the exposed flesh and her skin-tone bra, very conservative. "Take your pretty dress off Lizzy". I must admit I have wanted to do this to Lizzy since I first interviewed her to be a client, OK it's highly unprofessional of me to do it to a client, but who will sack me as I am my own boss. As Lizzy turns to face me in her underwear I take a few seconds to admire her, those puppy dog eyes do not know whether she wants me to have her or protect her. It will come to the same thing in the end, but she does not know that. Her flesh coloured bra holds her breasts nicely probably a b cup and she has a matching pair of panties on, very formal and plain, but none the less pretty. Her skin has a few freckles down her cleavage and back and I so want to touch it, but not yet Emma, control is everything in this situation. (So if you thought this is a quick wank story you may leave via the gift shop).

Lizzie's eyes are stuck to mine, locked into her radar, like a rabbit frozen in the headlights, she knows its coming but she doesn't know exactly how hard it will hit or quite when. "Elizabeth, dear. If you are going to write about something, anything at all, it should be something that you have experience of, and are passionate about. Is that how you feel about your last story?".

"No Emma, I'm sorry its not"

I fix my eyes on hers and the riding crop speeds to her cheek, but stops short as she squirms I caress it over her lovely latte coloured skin. "Lizzy you will address me as mistress, or miss, or I will punish you. You do know what it is like to be punished don't you Elizabeth?".

"Yes err mistress, or rather no. I have never been punished even when I was young, I was rather spoiled as".

"Shut up blubbering Lizzy!", I tap her cheek with the crop and she blushes. "This is about respect and power, I have the power and you must respect that. But also I will respect you and you will also have power because if you say a safe word I have to obey and I must and WILL stop. Do you understand little Lizzy?".

"Yes mistress", she grins and she seems to be suddenly enjoying this, "My safe word is 'Red Light'".

"I understand Lizzy, like in the book. So have you ever done anything like this for real?", I ask.

"Well no mistress, just been tied up and shouted at a bit, but not the real thing I guess".

"Is this something that you would like to pursue? It's not too late if you want to pull out. But once we start I don't like to be interrupted".

"Yes mistress, I want this and I need to be punished for writing this shit. I want to learn to respect you and I so want you to have me".

Good girl. "Turn and get face down on the sofa". I ogle her arse, it's large but tight and her panties are sunk into her mound and there is a little tell-tale moist spot right on her cunt. I am fucking aching to touch her, I am wet as hell in my thong and it's been too long since I have had a nice young girl. I slap my leg hard with the crop and shiver. Lizzy looks shocked.

"I need to exercise control too Lizzy. Now tell me what you need to do to improve your work".

Lizzy starts to stutter, "Well I need to think about the characters and their motives and what they want to get from the sex scenes, not just having sex for the sake of fun".

I smile at her, she smiles back thinking she has done well. I hit her arse moderately hard with the crop.

"Ahhhh!", she gasps.

"That was to get you used to the feeling Lizzy. It felt hard because you are not used to it, but soon you will be and who knows you may even enjoy it. I know I will".

"Ohhh yes mistress, I am sorry for disappointing you, please tell me how to make it up to you. I will try to do better next time".

"Oh Lizzy, sweet pretty little Lizzy, you are making it up to me right now and if you say please continue I will teach you everything that you need to know, and I will pleasure you in ways beyond your wildest dreams. Just say please continue mistress and nothing else until I ask you something".

"Please continue mistress, Please!"

Lizzy is getting visibly excited and the path of wetness on her crotch has got bigger. This pleases me intensely, I do not like to have to stop once I have set my sights on someone. I caress her arse cheeks with the crop, play around her arse cheeks. Then slap it harder than before and just as she thinks she knows what is coming I do it again harder. Lizzy squeals like a pig that has just seen the butchers knife. "Waggle that nice arse for me Lizzy",

"Yes mistress".

She moves seductively and my hand caresses my breasts. I truly am going to use this slut and give her the time of her life. I use the crop and caress her arse, it's making me so wet that I ache in my groin. I run the crops head along her slit making her jump. "Take your bra off Lizzy", she obliges. I hit her pussy with the crop. "Acknowledge me Lizzy when I speak to you".

"Yes mistress I am sorry for that"

She is close to tears as I admire her breasts hanging and pointedly swaying as I get down next to her. "Kiss me Lizzy".

"Yes mistress"

She looks me in the eyes and starts gently kissing my lips gently but letting her lips flow all over mine, then her tongue probes and finds mine. I shiver with excitement, must not get too close too soon. "Lizzie take my thong off now!", I bark annoyed at myself for getting soppy with her. She struggles as the thong is so tight it could be painted on, note to self - I must do more jogging. I assist her from the back and she gazes at my crotch. I spread my legs and face her. "Have you ever been this close to a woman before Lizzy?".

"No never but"

I slap her tit hard with the crop.

"Sorry mistress, no I haven't been this close to a woman before miss".

"Do you like what you see and smell? You know I am wet as much as you are". I am as excited as she is but I dare not show it.

"Yes mistress, I want to pleasure you so much, I have always wanted a woman".

"Kiss my pubis Lizzy", I am waxed to the last molecule. Babies have more hair there than I do. I resisted it for years but once I discovered the sensation and licked another woman it changed my mind. Also I like shaved men its an extra reason to spend more time down there, I love it! Take note guys.

Lizzie's lips hit my pubic bulge and begin exploring, her soft hands on my thighs, I lose myself totally in this moment, nothing else matters in the world right now.

"Lower baby", her mouth finds my labia and she moves them around with her tongue, discovering her first taste of a woman's scent. I remember my first time vividly, its like a line of heroin, or a shot or whatever its is you do with drugs I don't know, sex is my drug and I am an incurable addict. I part my legs further and almost fall over. "STOP! Stand up Lizzy", I kiss her lips and taste myself on them. I love my own taste, I think most women do, it is our gift to ourself.

I feel Lizzy's pointy breasts, her areolas are large and dark, I think she's part Spanish or Italian or something, I squeeze her tits, she loves it and groans. Then I regain control, "come to the bedroom then we can continue".

"Yes mistress"

She is learning. I get a waft of her pussy scent and want to rip her panties off, not yet Emma, not quite yet. I lie on the bed and spread my legs wide, "Eat me you horny little slut, make me cum Lizzy, pleasure me to make up for that shit you wrote".

Lizzy climbs on the bed and begins to lick my cunt, it's good it's very fucking good. I see her hand sink between her legs and reach for the crop, she tries to move but she'll have to stop licking me and she knows that will be worse. CRACK! The crop hits her back and I know just from the sound I have left a red mark that will hurt like fuck for a day or two.

"Sorry mistress", she starts to cry into my pussy, but she soon gets back to work.

I will make it up to her soon I promise myself. What? I am allowed to feel guilty I'm not a total fucking sadist, I had to learn too. Lizzy finds a rhythm that drives me wild, my thighs bucking too and fro against her face, she doesn't even dare to look up and I have one small orgasm. Lizzy gets caressed with the crop, she's beautiful, I just need one more orgasm baby. I grab her head and force in into my cunt. It doesn't feel any better, I am just asserting my authority. Then she sucks my clitoris deep into her mouth.

"Oh you little slut, that is just what I need". I lose control and dare not speak or I'll lose her respect. I fuck her face so hard my juices gush with so much force that there is a spray of them like an opened umbrella spreading from her face. The little cow has done it so well that I collapse back onto the bed, so help me I'm fucking embarrassed at the state of her face. It's all slimy and her lovely hair is ruined. I pull her up the bed and hug her not saying a word for ages.

"You did good baby, let's see if we can get to the shower". I take my Basque and collar off and we help each other like two old ladies and slip into the en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower. I turn it on then I help to clean the poor little slut up. "No role play for a few minutes, OK?" .

"Yes mistress, I mean Emma".

I take her panties off as she is too distracted to bother, then I hold her face in my hands. I kiss her slowly and deeply as the shower sprays lovely soothing warm water over us both. She kisses back just as passionately. My hands explore her breasts gently, working the nipples through my fingers, then I move down and trace around her thighs, "I have wanted you since I set eyes on you baby girl", I confess.

"So have I. I knew I wanted you to be my first woman. I know from your horny books that you knew what you are doing. I masturbated so many times to them. I need someone powerful to give me the guiding my parents never did. I was a wild child and they never could say no to me, it fucked me up for a while".

I find her trimmed brown crotch with my hand, she has a tight little mount and her pussy is shaven cleanly, her pussy lips spread about an inch either side or her vagina, I work my fingers in as we kiss more. She does the same to me, but I am going to make her cum first as my big round breasts rub her little ones. She is young and inexperienced and pretty. I am mature, experienced and in control. At least that is what I keep telling myself. She moans like this is the first time she has been made love to. I fuck her pussy with two fingers finding her g-spot easily, her thighs motion to me and she lifts one leg up and hangs her arms tightly onto my neck. She cums hard rolling her eyes back in her head, she gushes over my fingers to my delight.

"I have never gushed before!", she gasps and we kiss like two lovers, she makes me cum again.

I dry us both off and we return to the bed, the duvet splashed with my juices. Good thing I have a spare. I place her in the middle of the bed and we kiss deeply, then I suck those delightful tits and bite her nipples making her even more excited.

Then I go down on her, I can tell she's nervous, women are always worried about their scent or the shape of their vaginas. That's what makes them so pretty and tasty girls. I suck her clit and its too much so I sink my tongue in her deep, Her crotch slaps my face forcefully and I have to hold her down and suck her lovely juices out for my pleasure.

I need more, I am fucking rampant now. I slide over her in the 69 position and make sure she is OK because we could be here a while. We explore each others vaginas inside and and when my tongue hits her pretty arse hole I think she is going to have a fit. I ram my tongue in deeper and soon she cums over my face, Oh baby I am such a dirty slut for the right person, I must look disgusting. She probes my arse with her fingers and sucks my pussy until my clitty hardens for attention, she takes it in her mouth and sucks and bites hard making me slap her arse leaving deep red marks on it. I cum again and gush less but still am taken to a place that is indescribable.

I fetch us another bottle of chilled Soave. Wine and sex is such a delicious combination isn't it girls?

We kiss and touch then she says "Discipline me again Emma, mistress, please! I feel bad about writing drivel"

I go to the cupboard and bring a selection of my toys. I fit her with a ball-gag, fit a leg brace. I get my cat of nine tails. I jump into a nice big strap-on, around 10 inches and thick and black. OK it's a stereotype but this is my fantasy OK? I handcuff her hands in front of her and tie her handcuffs to the top bed-post

Lizzy mumbles, which I have to live the gag as I can't translate. "What about the safe word?", she asks fearfully.

"Baby you are going to fly without a parachute! You will just have to trust me OK? I have never actually killed anyone, so far!".

I delight in the control she has just unwittingly given to me. I once had an abusive husband, it started as some fun and I got off on it. The trouble was he got off on really damaging me and preventing me from having kids. He got run over by a car during an argument with another man. I never cried once. I just felt empty and withdrawn. Then another older woman took me into her arms and into her bed. I told her how it started with him tying me up, but the power trip went out of control for him, at first he couldn't orgasm without it, then the sex stopped but the beatings did not. She showed me how to use power and respect it in ways I still struggle to understand, she is in her sixties and one of the sexiest people I know.

Oh Lizzy of course, I digress. So she is on all fours gagged and tied to a bedpost, handcuffed, legs braced and quivering. This is fun!

"Lizzy, darling, you wrote me a piece of shit! That embarrassed me at a meeting, OK I should have

read it more thoroughly, but I trusted you!"

I had a hangover that day after a delightfully dirty Adult party where I got gang banged (Multiple fucked for you Americans, we laugh at your gang bangs) by several horny guys and a few women.

"After all you had not let me down before. But as a result I had to eat humble pie with the company I sold it too. I had to fuck the MD, a horrible bespectacled man with patchy alopecia and bad cleanliness. I had to endure being fucked by this short disgusting man, I owed him and now you owe me Lizzy darling"

It wasn't that bad a fuck, but I do despise being in that position, if she had really pissed me off that much I should make her fuck him. I ran the cat of nine tails all over her back, her arms, her neck.

Celia62
Celia62
1 Followers
12