Correspondence Ch 1.01

Story Info
Lover writes letter to husband encouraging team work.
1.1k words
2.95
36.6k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimmysub
jimmysub
21 Followers

July 15,2001

Dear Jimmy:

Lauren mentioned to me that you were feeling cranky and unappreciated by us. I am writing this note to express my respect and appreciation for you.

She pointed out that your tolerance for being teased seems to vary. When I tease you it is in good clean fun. We might like to see you blush, but there is humor in your brining us coffee in bed, wearing one of her old nightgowns. You might remember that if Lauren hesitates to take your chastity tube off. I’m the one that sticks up for you and encourages her to give you an opportunity to play with yourself. I think she should be more liberal in giving you play time. You know how strong willed she is about certain things.

I see you as part of “Team Lauren”. We both want your wife to be happy and pleased. We both have our roles to play in doing that. My providing manly long lasting sex is important. But don’t discount how much pleasure she gets out of your kissing her feet, or eating her out. She may not have told you this but the reason she does not mind giving me a blowjob while I fondle her breasts is that by the time I get to her she has had plenty of oral sex.

It all goes back to teamwork. I really admire how well you do at housework. In fact I’ve enclosed a gift certificate to you for Victoria’s Secret. I appreciate that when the two of you come over you keep yourself busy with your chores at my place. You are real special and unique. Not many men do housework for their wife’s lover. You are definitely a better man than I in this regard.

Lauren really means it when she says she needs a balance of men in her life. I hear you feel uncomfortable being thought of as her sissy husband. There is no shame in being a sissy if you are a sissy to the best of your abilities. If you prefer wimp or cuckold or another word let us know. We want you to be comfortable.

It may seem like a piece of cake to be a macho stud boyfriend. If it is so easy why are you not one? Each role we play in life has its advantage and drawbacks. I sometime have to go home and nap after I’ve fucked that foxy wife of yours 3 or 4 times in a night. I don’t even schedule early tee times on the day after our dates. I get so tired.

If we are keeping you up with our sex and leaving you tired and cranky let’s figure out a solution. First, I thought you liked the baby monitor in your room so you can listen to us as you jerk off. One solution would be to put a timer on it so you only hear an hour or so. We can turn it on in the morning and let you know when we are ready for coffee. The other solution might be for the two of us to fix up a place for you in the basement. There is a solution to any problem “Team Lauren” faces.

Cream pies and tit sundaes. I understand that you might resent having to clean up the mess I make in your wife’s pussy. Between the Norplant and the contraceptive foam we really have minimized risks. I don’t have any diseases I’ve been checked. She is probably at less risk now than before I came along. She is going to need to be satisfied by a man. Better the one you know than some stranger. It is her rule that the only time you can enjoy her breasts in your mouth is when they have been drenched in cum. Other than not fucking her the two of you are free to do what ever you want. My understanding is that for the year before we met she had not allowed you to fuck her anyway.

I’m not the person who determined that you are not able to satisfy her in a manly fashion. I know from, being on the other end of the phone, that when you tongue fuck her asshole she is brought to the heights of ecstasy. Not quite what I do with my 9” but you should still feel proud.

I also appreciate that she is shaved and pedicures and dressed so sexy due to your help and assistance. I sometimes envy you that you got to put on the bra and panties that I end up taking off. I would not mind dressing her up myself sometime. But that is your role on the team. She is not going to bench a pro like you for an amateur like me. I’d probability would not be able to finish dressing her without ravishing her anyway.

I know sometimes you resent having to go to your room at 7 or 8 p.m. We need time hang together like any other couple. It is not all sex you know. I know you wanted to stop going over to Mary’s to be babysat when Lauren and I first got together. Yes you are right not many 38-year-old guys have babysitters. But think it through. Mary is quite fond of you. Like everyone else she is really impressed with how well behaved and compliant you are. Recently when Mary joined Lauren and I in bed she remarked that you were a better pussy eater than Lauren. Mary also tried to talk me into letting her dildo me. NO WAY was I going to interfere with that aspect of your relationship with her.

You know though it would be kind of neat if some night if Mary was humping away at you and across town I was fucking Lauren silly. It is those kind of adventures that keep a marriage young and fresh.

I want to offer you 100% assurance that I have no intention of having Lauren divorce you and marrying me. I’m frankly not the kind of man she wants in a husband. When she gets bossy with me I’ve had to take her over my knee and remind her that I’m her lover not her husband.

So teammate I hope you realize how much I appreciate you and your importance to Lauren. I can’t say it enough. This whole relationship would not work with out your valuable contribution. Remember I had the gift certificate put in your name so you can decide how to spend it. Sorry about having to dip into your allowance last week and buy that ankle bracelet for her. You know how insistent she can be when she wants something. Besides bring a salad to work for lunch was probably good for you. Just a suggestion joining Lauren in her aerobics class might not be a bad idea.

Your Captain

Dave

jimmysub
jimmysub
21 Followers