Correspondence Ch. 2

Story Info
Jimmy writes back to Mr. David his wife Lauren's lover.
1.3k words
2.41
31.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimmysub
jimmysub
21 Followers

This is a work of fiction. For better context read Correspondence Ch 1 .01. This involves a cuckold husband fantasy.

* * * * *

July 20,2001

Dear Mr. David;

Thank you so much for your nice letter and the gift certificate. Lauren and I are looking forward to a trip to the mall soon. She seems to think that Victoria's Secret will actually let me try on something in the store. I hope I don't die of embarrassment.

"Team Lauren" I like that idea it really helps me to crystallized my role in our relationship. It feels nice to work together to achieve a common goal. I do not resent you. Actually of the various lovers she has had you always seem to go out of the way to make me feel at ease. I appreciate your taking the time to write. I like how you always say please and thank you when you ask me to do something for you. It is those little things that foster a spirit of friendliness and cooperation. If we don't get along as teammates we will be distracted from our mutual goal of pleasing Lauren.

Your kind note gave us an opportunity to have a nice talk. We had a chance to talk about my getting freer playtime with my chastity tube off, and even occasionally having her tits in my mouth for purposes other than cleaning them. Thank you so much for bringing it up. I've wanted to talk about it with her but was afraid she'd think I was whining. We still need to work out the details but it looks like I will have a point system of some kind. Once a week we will sit down and go over my performance, behavior, and attitude. She will reward me points which I can redeem for things like free play time, a hand or foot job from her, or even time to suck and fondle her perfect little 34c's. We both think this will lead to better overall performance on my part.

This fits into my doing housework at your place I would like to be responsible for that. This could mean a lot of extra points for me. I think I could do a better job if some of the time I was left alone there. Now I tend to be somewhat distracted if the two of you are making love while I'm doing my chores. I know it should be perfectly natural for me to go about my business while you two play. I still tend to be fascinated and curious about how much pleasure you bring to her. I hope you trust me enough so that I could be left alone at your place while you and Lauren went out for a dinner and a movie.

When I clean Mary and Jeanette's place I'm usually wearing just my leotard and apron set that does not have any pockets. It really was an aberration on my part that time I tried to sneak off with Jeanette's panties. Also, if you wanted to get into the habit of dropping off your laundry for me to do I could earn some extra points. Right now Tuesday is a slow chore night for me.

By the way Bonnie, the aerobics instructor, is coming over to meet me after class. She needs to confirm that I'm as tame and domesticated as Lauren reports. It seems that I would be the only boy in her class and she does not want the women to feel uncomfortable. Lauren seems pretty confident that I will get in. Mary has already given me a leotard and a pair of bike shorts that are too big for her.

Speaking of Mary. Boy captain Dave you are one lucky fellow. On the occasions that Mary has slept over I'm usually sent to my room no intercom, and the fan turned on so I hardly hear a thing. It is explained to me that this is girl time and I need to respect their privacy. I doubt you would kiss and tell but I'd like to hear the story sometime.

Your baby-sitting idea was a good one. Mary and Lauren were talking and it was agreed that if Mary wasn't going out on a date I could spend some evenings with her. I do admit going to my room at 7p.m. can be drag. Particularly during the summer when it is still light out and you guys are hanging out by the pool. I can't see the pool from my room but the sounds seem to drift by my window. So occasionally spending the night at Mary's will be good for all of us. Jeanette is kind of hot and heavy with this new guy off hers. If that cools down she may also be willing to baby-sit. I think Mary has talked to her about how much fun it is to dildo me.

One of the things Lauren and I have talked about is getting matching baby doll pj's for our mutual fuck night. Lauren may have told you that when she let me jerk-off the other day we talked about what we both could hear if there were speakerphones in both bedrooms. Here is a little hint for you. It may be time to ask Lauren about being on the receiving end of anal sex. She indicated to me that while she doubts she will ever want to replace my tongue there. But if you promised to be real gentle you might find her receptive in more ways than one.

I was fine with your using my allowance money for the ankle bracelet. You know how much I love her feet and though her ankle isn't her foot it enhances the overall beauty of the area. We even talked about getting one for me with a tag "property of Lauren please return" engraved on it.

Again, a great idea about putting a timer on the intercom. Since I usually end up Cumming so quickly after 45 minutes or so I should turn over and get to sleep. I am cranky at times and the quality of my housework does suffer if I don't sleep well. One of her friends suggested that I could also sleep outside during the summer. She is talking about putting a couple of squares of fence and a gate off the pool fence. I don't think I need a kennel. What do you think?

Also Lauren suggested I prepare to give you a blowjob. This really doesn't do anything for me but her reasons were. 1) It is a way I can show I accept you as the Alpha 2) Because of the size of Mr. Big her jaw often aches after going down on you. 3) It is an opportunity to show respect and veneration for a tool that brings her so much pleasure. 4) If it went from my mouth to her Goddess hole directly it makes me part of the process. 5) She didn't really ask me if I'd be willing as much as made it clear this is an expectation on her part. She has had me start practicing on a vibrator. I expect unless you can talk her out of it this will come to pass.

I was amused to find that you take her over your knee on occasion. I'm sure she can benefit from occasional disciplinary sessions in the same way I have come to respect her authority. As long as it is done out of love and not anger I think it will help her be a better person. I wish I could see it sometime but she said NO WAY.

In closing I want to thank you for all the joy and happiness you bring to her. She just glows after spending the night with you.

Your Friend
Jimmy

If you've read this far take an opportunity to vote. Thanks!

jimmysub
jimmysub
21 Followers