Corridors of Power Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I moved up and down, I could feel his erection getting stronger. His hands moved from my waist up, inch after inch before I felt them cup my tits. I sighed and closed my eyes and pressed myself against him as he fondled my tits in public.

I opened my eyes to see if anyone was looking at us but I didn't see anyone staring at us but all the people were simply too drunk to notice our little foreplay right next to them. I noticed, Naved, Riya and Rajveer dancing a little too close to each other and I wondered what was that but my attention was drawn as I felt Uday squeezing my tits now.

I moaned before closing my eyes and let Uday do the rest. I slowly slide my hand between us and ran it over his erection. I noticed him shiver and squeeze my tits a little harder in response.

I too squeezed his cock and he responded similarly with my tits. Our little play was getting intense and was far from subtle but I was beyond the point of caring.

The dancing continued well into the night and to the point where everyone was on the verge of collapsing. I was surprised at the drinking stamina that each of them had irrespective of whether it was a man or a woman. The whole time Uday and I kept squeezing and pressing each other and I even had a small orgasm right on the dance floor.

I was sure he would take me to a bedroom and fuck me crazy but that sadly that did not happen. When the music stopped and the lights came on again, I saw a bunch of boozed up, groggy eyed men and women too tired to carry on.

We heard the calls for dinner and we moved to the dinner table. A big buffet of the most delicious assortment of dishes was served and all of us feasted on the food. The food was followed again my some drinks. The drinks just didn't stop flowing.

The dinner was done and I looked at my watch, it was way past midnight, in fact it was 2 am in the morning. The party was done and the boozed up guests were about to leave. All of them warmly hugged me and complimented me and I didn't fail to get the visiting cards from each and every one of them.

--

"I will drop you home Mira." Uday said as he escorted me out of the penthouse. I was shocked and disappointed as I thought he and I would stay over and continue our dirty little games.

Uday said nothing but simply walked with me to the elevator. Naina stayed back at the hotel to settle everything and I, Uday and a couple of his gun wielding guards descended down the basement parking.

As we got out of the elevator, a 2 car escort was waiting for us. A shiny black Mercedes Benz S class was standing behind a jeep in which I saw a few more armed guards.

We were escorted to the Mercdes before we got in the car and soon hit the road. Uday was sitting close to me, his hand brushing my thigh and I realised that the games were still on but the venue had changed.

I looked at Uday knowingly and he simply grabbed the remote and the sound proof screen between us and the driver came up. As the screen closed, Uday lunged at me and we started kissing right in his car.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer as we kissed deeply. He pushed me down, laying me on the car seat as he too lowered himself on me, not for even a second, breaking the kiss.

I was lying in the back seat of a car of one of the most powerful men in the country and he was on top of me, kissing me. The convoy moved fast on the empty streets of the city and I could hear the buzzing and whirring of the engine of the car as it zoomed down the streets towards my house. We kept kissing as the car shook and rumbled as it drove down the potholed streets.

I felt his hands on my breasts and I moaned as he squeezed them. He broke the kiss and lowered his head down to my chest and dug his face into my cleavage. I arched my back, letting his face deeper into my chest. I felt his tongue slide up and down my cleavage, tickling me and making me giggle.

He dug his fingers into the dress and pulled it down a little to reveal my left nipple. The light brown, taut nipple peeked out of my dress and looked inviting. Uday stared at it or a few seconds before lowering his mouth on to it. I arched my back and moaned loudly as I felt his teeth bite into my soft, sensitive nipple.

While his mouth was busy sucking my left nipple, his hand covered my other breast, caressing, cupping and squeezing it. I felt his finger dig into my dress again and I knew he was going to reveal my other breast too.

I waited with a heavy breath as he slowly dragged down the dress, the whole while looking at me. As the turgid niple came into view, I heard a gasp escape his mouth. We smiled at each other before he came up to kiss me. He broke the kiss and lowered his face to my nipple.

I saw his mouth slowly open and I felt his hot breath on my nipple. Just as he was about to suck on his nipple, the intercom started ringing. That was clearly a distraction but Uday pressed a button and we heard the driver's voice.

"Sir, we will be reaching Ms. Chauhan's house in 5 minutes." He said which sounded as a call for us to straighten up before we reached my home. Uday and I looked at each other.

It was as if the driver knew what we were up to in the back and warned us to straighten up. The mood was spoilt and the rhythm broken. This was the second time this had happened and both of us were pretty pissed.

The car stopped right in front of my building. By now I had pulled up and adjusted my dress. The driver opened the door and helped me step out and Uday followed.

After closing the door, the driver went back to his seat at the front of the car. The escort car stood a few meters away from us as if knowing that I and my new lover needed some privacy.

I kept looking down, fidgeting with my fingers, avoiding eye contact with Uday who stood barely half a foot away from me.

"This has been a wonderful evening." He said as he gently held my naked shoulders. I shivered as I felt his large cold hands on me.

I was already wet down there and now even a innocent little touch would make me shudder and leak more.

"Thank you." I said, mustering up enough courage to look up at him. Uday looked at me and our eyes locked for a moment.

In those eyes I could see the desire to do a lot more than what he had already done. I could sense disappointment in his eyes that this private party amongst us was coming to an end.

I could see this in his eyes and I was sure that he too could see the same in my eyes. I wanted him so badly at that moment. I just wanted him to rip my dress apart, the very dress that he had gifted me for the evening. I swear the moment was ripe, the iron was hot and there was lust boiling over and I wanted him to take me then and there. Alas, he couldn't.

Without any words spoken, he and I kept staring at each other. I was thinking of the next move and I was sure so was he. There was no other place we could go and the best place I thought was my own apartment.

"Would you like some coffee?" I asked and his eyes lit up.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued...

12