Corrie Meets Emmerdale Ch. 02

Story Info
Robert and Victoria meet at a cookery course.
3.1k words
3.67
4.2k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that's what I call a critics review," said Robert Preston.

He was in bed on a Sunday morning, with his fiancé Michelle Conner, reading an on line review of his Bistro in the local newspaper.

"Mmm, that's nice," said Michelle sleepily, turning over and going back to sleep.

The Bistro had been fully booked the previous night and the two of them were exhausted by the time they got back to their flat, to tired to make love, which was rare as they had a very active and varied sex life.

He re-read the article, which gave the Bistro Five stars in all categories. As the owner and chef, this was excellent news.

He pulled back the duvet and gazed at Michelle's naked body. In her mid 40's, she was still stunning looking , with the body and sex drive of a much younger woman.

He stroked the soft skin of her back and trailed his hand down to caress the twin orbs of her arse, he loved to play with them, taking him back to his first sexual encounter, with an older lady and a pair of satin panties in a London Park.

He smiled at the memory, and as Michelle stirred he reached over and cupped her left breast, the nipple becoming erect instantly.

He kissed her neck, then trailed his lips up to her ear and began to nibble and suck on the lobe, knowing this was a real turn on for her.

Michelle responded by turning around and kissing him, deeply and passionately. Her hand reaching down and encircling his quite large penis. She began to rub gently and moved her lips from his and down to to his quite hairy chest. Down and down until her tongue began to lap the head of his penis. Round and round the bulbous head, then down the length, up again and around the head again.

She knew the anticipation of full oral sex was one of his favourites, so she teased for a while, licking, trailing her lips and tongue up and down his length, sucking on his balls.

Finally Robert said "As much as I love that, please suck me properly,"

Michelle, the penis in her hand, looked up at him, smiled and closed her lips over the head and slowly slid the whole length into her mouth.

Robert lay back, enjoying the sensations. Thinking how lucky he was, he had a successful business, good health after a couple of years of medical problems, he was good looking, good body and a lady in his life, who was very sexy, loved sex and as a bonus, gave incredible blow jobs, life was good.

Michelle loved this man, and loved sex, a perfect combination. She loved the feel of his penis, sliding between her lips, and the taste of him.

As he approached his climax, she increased the pressure and when he ejaculated, she took the whole load into her mouth, then swallowed it down. She loved the taste of him, she loved the whole package of Robert Preston, he was her man.

On the other side of the Pennines, in the village of Emmerdale, Victoria Barton, woke alone, as usual. She had slept alone since her husband Adam had fled to escape a murder accusation, of which he was innocent.

She lay in her bed and thinking of her Adam, slid her hand down her pyjamas and began to rub her pussy. They had a brilliant sex life, which she missed more than anything. But since Adam, no man or woman had experienced the delight of making love to her.

She climaxed, which though satisfying, did not compensate for coupling with another human being.

While she wanted, indeed craved sex, her body crying out for it, the prospect of anything happening in the near future, seemed remote.

She lived in a small village, with no eligible men of her own age, apart from Adams brother, Ross, who she despised. Her job as the assistant chef in the village pub meant unsocial hours, so the future, in the sex stakes looked bleak.

Back in Weatherfield the next day, the phone at the Bistro never stopped ringing, the review had caused quite a stir and many new customers wanted to sample the menu and surroundings.

Robert and Michelle were delighted of course, though it meant more work, the extra interest and income would allow some staff recruitment, especially in the kitchen, to relive Robert of some of the cooking duties.

Then another call, not from a customer, but a hotel in the Yorkshire Dales. They were holding a two day class, aimed at small kitchens and in view of his growing reputation in the field, would he be interested in taking part as one of the professional chefs on the course. The money offered was extremely generous, so after consulting his diary and the bistros schedule, he rang back and accepted the offer.

Over in Emmerdale, Victoria reported for her lunchtime shift at the Woolpack. While she enjoyed working there, she really wanted her own business and was saving like mad to make it happen.

As she peeled what seemed a never ending supply of potatoes, her phones 'pinged' it was a message from a catering agency, she was registered with, advertising a two day course in a hotel in Connleton, aimed at small kitchens, the cost was pricey, but manageable. She would think about it.

Victoria added up the pros and cons of attending the course and concluded that though it would make a significant dent in her bank account, it might just be worth it in the long term. She also took into account, that she just might meet the man of her dreams, who would sweep her off her feet and they would live happily ever after. Or someone who just wanted a good screw with no strings attached.

A few weeks later, Robert handed over the responsibilities of running the bistro to Michelle and the new chef, and set off for two days of mentoring young chefs.

"Behave yourself and don't get up to any mischief," said Michelle, as she kissed him goodby. The thoughts of the previous nights lovemaking, long, slow and oh so satisfying, still vivid in her mind.

Robert replied, "why would I, when I have you at home?"

A last kiss, and he was on his way.

There was no one to wave Victoria off as she climbed into her old banger of a car, hoping it would get her to Connelton safely.

The hotel was lovely, an old converted country house, set in its own grounds.

Robert was impressed with the surroundings and even more so with the facility, where he would be tutoring the young chefs.

He perused the schedule. A brief introduction, then a talk by a nutritionist, then Roberts first lecture on how to set up and run a small, restaurant, followed after lunch by a demonstration of his culinary skills.

The attendees would then cook dinner, and Robert and the other presenters would give a critique.

It looked an interesting experience and one he was looking forward to.

Victoria arrived and was equally impressed. There were 12 young chefs on the course, and she was one of only three girls. The other two were quite plain and a bit nerdy, which made her feel quite glamorous.

She was in a single room, and was soon unpacking. Casual wear for the lectures, chefs whites for the cookery, and a plain pink dress for evening, with a pink and black bra, with a matching thong as underwear.

The group filed into the room for the introductory lecture, which was a bit boring. Victoria couldn't help but notice the very handsome, silver haired man, sitting at the lecturer table.

"He looks fit," she said, nudging the nerdy girl sat next to her.

The girl replied, "he's ok, but old enough to be my dad."

To which Victoria said," all the better for the experience, I wouldn't kick him out of bed," then added, " Well not until he had fucked me silly."

Robert scanned the room. Nine guys and three girls. He caught the eye of the brunette in the front row and thought he saw her smile.

The day progressed well and when it came to cooking the dinner, Victoria was teamed up with two lads, who struggled, but she carried the team and the meal they prepared was judged as excellent by the tutors

Afterwards they retreated to the bar for a well earned drink.

Victoria was chatting to one of the young guys, who was gay, when Robert approached .

"Mind if I borrow Victoria for a while?" He said.

Taking her by the elbow, he led her to the bar and bought her a drink.

"You have impressed me today, young lady, you stand out like a beacon among this lot." He said with conviction.

She replied, "Thank you Mr.Preston, that means a lot. "

They took a seat and the conversation continued, along with a further few drinks.

"I think I can help you, you have some good ideas, that with a pointer in the right direction could develop into a serious career."

Victoria was overjoyed to hear this and the ideas kept flowing, soon they were the only ones left in the bar.

"She is a nice looking girl, if only I were 25 years younger." He thought to himself.

While Victoria thought, "God he is so hot, I could have him now."

Robert, checked his watch and said, "it's gone midnight, time for bed I think."

They climbed the stairs and when they reached her room, Robert leaned down and placed a chaste kiss on her cheek. "Goodnight Victoria, see you in the morning."

"Night," she replied, checking which room he was in.

Robert had barely entered the room when he heard a light knock on the door. He opened the door and was surprised, but inwardly delighted to see Victoria standing there.

She stepped into the room, closed the door behind her and waited for Robert to kiss her.

She didn't have to wait very long. He too had sensed the sexual chemistry between them and despite the fact that he was engaged, and old enough to be her father, he eagerly moulded his lips to hers.

The kiss continued, their lips and tongues seeking the other, on and on for several minutes.

Robert's hands started to wander over Victoria's body and she gave a little gasp as his fingers located her breast, and squeezed, gently. The gasp was even louder as he grabbed her arse with both hands and squeezed more roughly, though she didn't complain

He moved his hands around to the front and lifted her pink dress and reaching between her legs, found the dampness of the flimsy thong and began to rub.

Victoria was taken to places she hadn't been since Adam had become a fugitive. This handsome stranger was an experienced lover and she could only wonder at what was to follow.

The older man, certainly knew what he was doing, knew it was wrong and knew he was betraying his fiancée, but with the nubile and oh so enthusiastic young woman, writhing as his fingers probed her pussy, all sense of guilt had long disappeared.

His fingers, slippery with her pussy juice, pulled down the low cut neck of her dress and eased the left breast out of the bra cup. The nipple instantly sprung erect and became hard when Robert took it between his lips and licked it with his tongue.

His mouth then moved back to hers, the tongues still duelling, lips, mashing against lips.

They were still behind the bedroom door as Robert dropped to his knees, lifted the hem of her dress, pulled her thong aside and began to lick the outer lips of her now soaking wet pussy.

Neither had spoken since Victoria had knocked on the door, until Robert said, "time for bed,"

He then picked her up and with her legs clamped around him, moved over to the bed. He let her down gently, then not so gently, she pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top.

They kissed for a while, both seemed obsessed with sharing kisses and enjoying the experience.

Both were still fully dressed. Victoria raised her hips and began to undo his belt and slid down the zip of his pants.

Reaching into his boxers, she wrapped her hand around the hardness of his cock and began to rub slowly, all the time with her lips and tongue painting patterns in his mouth.

Robert then lifted her dress over her waist, pulled aside her thong, and smoothly entered her extremely wet and oh so inviting pussy.

She instantly began to move her body in rhythm with his and the wonderful feeling of having a man inside her again, for the first time in an age, sent her head spinning.

Robert was also feeling wonderful, a young girl with an exceptionally tight pussy was grinding her hips onto his cock, while her mouth was devouring his and her tongue doing incredible things.

Victoria, with Robert still buried deep inside her, leaned forward and began to unbutton his shirt, revealing a very fit body for a man of his age.

Victoria's dress was removed, her pink and black bra, bringing a smile of pleasure from her older lover, who reaches behind her back and unclipped and removed the bra.

Her breasts were not large, but very nice and were a magnet for Roberts hands as he reached up, caressing the soft, but firm flesh, and gently tweaking the prominent nipples.

Victoria was still thrilling to the feel of Roberts penis, deep inside her, and with his mouth now sucking hungrily on her breasts, he increased both thrusting and speed in his actions and she climaxed, a long and noisy orgasm, that was among the best she could ever remember.

Robert then rolled her over onto her back and laid on top of her, kissing her for what seemed the thousandth time, she was loving it.

Robert ripped off his shirt and bent forward taking her breast with his mouth, sucking hungrily on the nipple, nipping with his teeth and sending Victoria into delirious places.

Kissing across her flat belly, he pulled off her thong, to expose her completely smooth and hairless pubic region. He pussy lips, full and fleshy, were glistening with the wetness she was exuding. He began licking her, delighting at the wetness and drinking in the sexual juices she was producing in quantity.

Her husband Adam loved to perform oral sex on her, and he was incredibly good at it, making her come, over and over again. But the silver haired man she could see at the junction of her thighs was something else, he was a magician, she came, then again and when he inserted three fingers and began to finger fuck her, at the same time his tongue was toying with her clitoris, came a third time in succession, this one ripping through her body with a ferocity she couldn't believe.

Kissing and licking her inner thighs, then all the way down to her toes, Robert stood and removed his trousers and socks, finally they were both naked.

With her legs splayed wide, Victoria eagerly accepted him again as he slid effortlessly into her and began a slow fuck in the classical missionary position. Taking his weight on his elbows, he slowly pumped his still rock hard cock, in and out of her pussy, with the ease and precision of a well oiled machine. Victoria was in sexual heaven.

Apart from a few "Oh's, Ah's," and the occasional , "yes" and,"oh my god," there hadn't been a word spoken since Victoria entered his bedroom. Now with him inside her she said, very politely. "Excuse me chef, but I would love to taste my own pussy juice, do you happen to have an implement that should be coated in it by now?"

Without replying, Robert withdrew and offered his penis, slippery with her juices, to her eager mouth. Victoria licked around the ridged top, before taking the first three or four inches into her mouth. It was her first blow job since Adam.

She loved giving head, from the first time in her teens, up to Adam departing, she loved the feel of all that male power in her mouth, and with very sharp teeth, at her mercy.

Now with this magnificent piece of male anatomy, sliding in and out of her mouth, she was reliving some of her past blow Jobs.

In the front parlour, was her first, she couldn't remember his name, but he had been one of the casual labourers on the farm. Then there was her first real love Daz. They did it all over the farm, the more outrageous locations the better for him. Then Alex, his penis was huge, but he certainly knew how to use it. Some memories, but none as sweet as this one was going to be, this was something special.

She licked down the shaft, sucked on his balls, back up the shaft, round the rim, deep throat, then repeated, over and over again, she was loving it.

Robert was also loving it, but wanted his penis back inside her, so he eased her head away from his groin and turned her over, spread her legs and again, slid effortlessly inside her.

Victoria was in awe of this man, who could keep on fucking her, with great expertise, yet did not show any sign of climaxing. Not that she was complaining.

Again he changed her position, and began to fuck her 'doggy' style. This added penetration sent Victoria of on yet another mind blowing orgasm.

Finally, Robert was approaching the point of no return, and quickly spun her round, just in time to splash a huge amount of white sticky fluid all over her belly.

They lay in each other's arms, still enjoying kisses until they fell asleep.

Victoria needed to pee. So at 4.30 in the morning, she crept back to her own room.

Later that morning the course organisers gave a short summation of events, and concluded with a presentation to 'The most promising young chef,' Victoria was awarded the prize.

She hoped it was for her cooking skills and not the sexual ones given to the main judge. Though he did have a bit of a twinkle in his eye as he handed over the prize.