Corrie Meets Emmerdale Ch. 04

Story Info
Angie and Jamie meet up in South Africa.
3k words
4.43
3.4k
1

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie Appleton was engrossed in her favourite programme, when her phone "pinged" with a new email.

Reluctantly she pressed the freeze button on the remote and reached for the phone. It was a message from her boss, it read.

"Hi Angie, sorry to disturb you, but an urgent job has come up in Capetown. One of our biggest clients, Greensmiths, has been served by the revenue, and landed with a large tax bill.

It needs sorting quickly. Can you arrange child care for George and be there on Thursday?

Just charge any expenses to the company account.

Would do it myself, but I am due In Dubai tomorrow for that conference.

Thanks

Mark"

Angie snorted, "conference my arse, you will be fucking that French girl you met at the last conference." Then thought, smiling to herself, "mind you, I wouldn't kick her out of my bed, she is gorgeous."

A quick phone call to her child minder, fixed her son George up with a few days of sleepovers with her twins, they were the same age and got on really well.

She spent the next hour on the phone, booking a flight, she didn't bother with first class for a short hour and a half flight, and a hotel. The company had an account at the Raddison, and she was pleasantly surprised when they offered her a suite, as the room she wanted wasn't available.

It was a warm night, and after her shower, she slipped into bed with the latest edition of South African tax laws.

After a while, her eyes became heavy and she put the book aside and turned out the light.

As she drifted off the sleep, her mind turned to the turbulent year she had spent in Weatherfield.

The new beginning with her husband Jude had turned into a nightmare, with his lying and spending habits. His mother Mary, hostile at first, but then became her rock, was heartbroken when Angie decided to return to South Africa, but was very supportive.

She had never had better sex than that year. A steamy session with Joe Tate, the millionaire from Yorkshire and the unforgettable night she spent with Toyah Battersby, her introduction to lesbian sex.

She was back at her old firm, accountants, specialising in tax matters, and was loving it, the only thing missing was a man.

She had a couple of dates, but both had only been after her body, she wasn't interested in one night stands, and anyway they really turned her off.

She slept.

Also in Johannesburg, at the same time, Jamie Tate, was swotting up on his tropical bird diseases notes, in readiness for his presentation on Tuesday, next week.

Jamie was a vet in Emmerdale and was currently on a three month course at the veterinary college in Johannesburg.

He lay on his bed wondering what his wife Andrea was doing. Little did he know that she had begun a lesbian relationship with his mother, and was possibly having her pussy licked right now.

He was enjoying a mid course break and was planning to go and see Cape Town. He was leaving on Thursday.

"Welcome aboard this South African Airways flight to Cape Town." The flight attendant announced as Angie made her way to her seat. Once settled she looked up and was momentarily stunned.

At first glance the man moving down the aisle, resembled her estranged husband Jude. It wasn't him of course, which was confirmed when he sat beside her.

"Hi" Jamie said to the stunning black girl.

"Hello," Angie replied.

Jamie said, "do I hear an English accent?"

"Yes I was brought up in Manchester, but returned to South Africa , earlier this year."

Jamie replied, "I lived in Liverpool until recently when I moved with my family to a small village in the Yorkshire Dales called Emmerdale."

The mention of Emmerdale brought vivid memories of her night of wild sex with Joe Tate, When she remembered that that is where his company was based.

Those thoughts and the closeness of the handsome Englishman brought a slight moisture between her legs.

"So what brings you to South Africa, sorry I forgot to ask your name." Said Angie.

Jamie offered his hand and as she shook it, he said "it's Jamie, and I am a vet." then added, "on a three month veterinarians course in Johannesburg. "

"Pleased to meet you Jamie, I am Angie, and I am afraid that I am a boring accountant. "

And she was not a good flyer, and as the aircraft taxied, and then took off, Angie grabbed Jamie's hand and squeezed hard.

"Sorry about that," said Angie, "but I am terrified during takeoff, I don't mind landing but takeoffs really scare me. "

They chatted amiably during the flight and has the aircraft made its final approach, Jude asked Angie if she would like to meet for a drink at some stage of their stay in Cape Town.

"That's very nice of you to ask, where are you staying? "

Jamie replied, "just a small Bijou hotel somewhere near the docks, what about you? "

Angie Laughed, as she said, "I have a suite at the Raddison."

"Wow, I would love to see that. "

"Leave me your number and I will give you a call if I have any spare time." Said Angie.

After picking up their luggage from the carousel, they went their separate ways.

The next day Angie got down to sorting the customers tax problems, the bill came to many hundreds of thousands of Rands, it was complex and weariness engulfed her at the end of the day.

She ate a meal from room service, worked for another hour, then a long luxurious soak in a hot bath.

She climbed into bed and her thoughts went to the hunky guy on the plane, " Jamie, I wonder what he is doing now"?

Jamie had enjoyed a much more laid back day, a visit to Robben Island and a look around the Art Galleries, it was very relaxing. He had just finished a Skype call to Andrea.

His mother had been in the room when the call came through, in her underwear, hurriedly slipping a dressing gown on. Must have been trying on clothes he thought.

It was Saturday lunchtime when the call came through. "Hi Jamie, it's Angie, you remember, from the plane."

How could he forget the stunning black girl. "Oh hi" he replied.

"I am fed up with figures, need a break, are you free for that drink tonight?"

His first thoughts were his wife, would she mind, of course not, an innocent drink.

Jamie replied, "yes, free as a bird, where and when?"

"How about Sandro's by the station, say about eight."

He replied, "don't know it, but I will be there."

"Ok, see you there."

Angie had no plan to lure him into anything, she wasn't like that. Likewise, Jamie had never cheated on Andrea and didn't intend to start now, just an innocent couple of drinks.

Jamie arrived first at the bar. He ordered a beer and waited. Angie arrived a few minutes later and ordered a glass of Cape White wine.

They chatted about a wide variety of topics, and were very comfortable in each other's company.

As they left a bar, Angie slipped her hand into his and it felt so natural to do so.

They walked hand in hand back to Angie's hotel.

"One for the road?" Asked Angie as the entered the rather luxurious Raddison foyer.

Jamie replied, "why not, just the one though."

They sat at the bar and drank the rather expensive champagne, that Angie had casually added to the company expense account.

"Time I was off, it's getting late." Said Jamie.

Angie replied, "oh that's a shame, can you see me to the elevator please?"

"Not letting this go to waste," said Angie as she picked up the bottle of champagne.

At the lift, Angie pushed the button and the elevator began its journey.

"It's been a lovely evening, thank you," said Jamie as he bent down to plant a kiss on her cheek.

As he did, Angie moved her head and instead of her cheek, it was her lips that received the kiss.

She instantly, pushed her tongue between his lips and teeth and sought his.

Jamie was shocked and surprised. He was a married man and loved his wife. He had never cheated and had no intention of starting now.

He pulled away and said, "sorry, but I don't cheat on my wife."

Angie, now very turned on after a while without sex, simply pulled his mouth onto hers and again snaked her tongue into his mouth.

Despite, his family wealth and good looks, Jamie was fairly inexperienced sexually. A few one night stands during his student days, and then marriage to Andrea. Though their sex life was brilliant at first, since the birth of their daughter, it had tailed off.

"Aw, that's lovely," said Angie as the kiss ended, then added, "there is a big bed in there."

Jamie was in turmoil, his head was spinning from the deep kisses of the beautiful black girl. But he was still fighting the urge. Then Angie dropped her hand to his crotch and found him hard and long.

Her nimble fingers moving over his erection, tipped him over the top.

As she activated the door key, they almost fell into the room. Slamming the door shut, they kissed with a pent up fury that had been smouldering all night.

Angie almost ripped off his shirt and began to kiss her way down his chest. Something new to Jamie was the attention she gave to his nipples, alternately licking and biting them. He loved it.

She moved lower and undid the buckle of his belt and quickly took down the zipper of his chino's.

Pulling both slacks and boxers down in one motion, his erection sprang into view.

"Wow, whose a big boy then?" She cooed, before wrapping her pink tongue around the bulbous head. Then taking the full length into her mouth, she gagged as the tip of the eight inch organ tapped the back of her throat.

Jamie was in ecstasy, the few occasions that Andrea had gone down on him were great, but his cock disappearing into Angie's eager mouth was into another dimension altogether.

After feasting on Jamie's cock, Angie stood and walked to the large bed. As Jamie watched, she slowly and sensuously stripped until she was naked.

Jamie gazed at the vision in front of him. Not only was she a beautiful looking woman, but her body, it's black skin appearing to shimmer in the low lighting of the room, was equally magnificent.

Jamie quickly stepped out of his pants, stripped off his shoes and socks and stepped forward and picked her up in his strong muscular arms.

Naked, they lay on the bed, kissing, stroking, probing fingers finding areas of great pleasure.

Jamie eased Angie onto her back and reluctantly left her lips. His tongue traced down her throat and found the curve of her breast. The jet black nub of her nipple hardened under his touch and sent waves of pleasure through her body.

As he moved down, Angie opened her legs, he slid his torso between them and gazed wondrously at the sight of her pussy. He had never been with a black girl and the sight of the pink inner lips nestled in the black outer ones, filled him with anticipation.

He lowered his head, breathed in the musky aroma of the aroused woman, and began to probe with his tongue, the lips and inner sanctum of her most private place.

"Oh god, that's so, good. There, yes there," Angie almost shouted, as Jamie tongue caught her clitoris.

His hands, caressing her breasts, rolling the hard nubs of the nipples, as his tongue and lips continued to give pleasure in and around the pussy, drove Angie to the brink of an orgasm.

"I'm coming, don't stop, I'm coming, I'm coming, fuck, it's incredible, please, oh please, yes, yes, yes." She yelled.

Jamie emerging from between her legs, his face smeared with her juices, said, "wow, that was incredible, you taste and feel, er, well I can't describe it, wow."

For a few minutes, Angie lay in the crook of Jamie's arm, her hand slowly massaging his erection.

Then slid down and took him into her mouth again.

Holding him with her hand, she trailed her tongue down the shaft, up again following the road map of veins, prominent in the column of hard flesh.

Her tongue slid down the shaft again, this time even lower as she sucked on one of his tight balls, then releasing it, immediately transferred her attention to the other.

Jamie, had experienced blow jobs, but never of this intensity, or performed with such expertise.

Angie continued feasting on his engorging cock, sucking him deeply, the gently licking around the head, before again deep throating him. He thought he was going to die from sheer excitement.

The black girl, wanted him inside her, and reluctantly released him from her mouth.

Laying back on the bed, she spread her legs, her moist pussy begging for a cock.

"You can fuck me now," she said, her voice soft, low and very very seductive.

Jamie didn't need a second invitation, her lowered himself, and using his hand, guided his cock into the waiting folds of skin, and the smooth inviting cavern of her inner most place of pleasure.

"Oh yes, god that is good, fuck me Jamie, fuck me hard and fuck me long."

Andrea, though a good lover, was quiet, almost silent during lovemaking, only issuing a sound, when she came. But the black goddess beneath him was quite the opposite, urging him on to the greatest sex he had ever encountered.

One of Andrea's complaints was that he came to early, leaving her unsatisfied, but with Angie, he seemed to be able to keep going, it seemed and he hoped forever.

They exchanged positions. Angie on her side, her leg raised and Jamie entering her from behind. Jamie on his back with Angie riding him, then "doggie style" the twin orbs of her tight black arse, driving him on.

Finally he could hold out no longer and withdrawing quickly, shot a long stream of sticky white jizz across those beautiful arse cheeks and her lower back.

As he lay back, completely sated, Angie climbed on top of him and they kissed, slow and with entwined tongues, until exhaustion finally lulled them to sleep.

The beams of light from a spectacular Cape Town sunrise, came streaming into the room. Angie stirred and looked at the naked sleeping body at her side.

"Well Jamie, whatever your name is, you gave me a memorable session last night, I haven't come as hard and long as that for a long time. In fact it was that other Emmerdale guy, Joe Tate that made me come with that intensity." She said softly to the sleeping man.

She placed a small kiss on the head of his limp penis, and went to the bathroom.

Climbing back into bed, she glanced at the clock on the digital display, it was 5.40.

She noticed the bottle of champagne she had brought from the bar and reached for it. There was a small amount left over, flat and not really very palatable, so she slowly dribbled it onto Jamie's chest.

As the liquid fell in rivulets down his chest, she leaned into him and began to lick off the champagne as it flowed towards his groin.

"Mmmm...that's nice." Said Jamie, as he awoke from his sleep.

It hadn't been a dream, the incredible sex with the black girl, had been oh so real, and here she was trailing her tongue towards his limpid cock.

Angie reached the eight inches of limp cock and took it in her hand. As she slowly rubbed in an up and down motion the blood began to rush to the organ and it grew as if miraculously beneath her fingers.

She reached for the now almost drained bottle and took a drink. She then allowed the wine to dribble slowly from her mouth and over his cock.

Jamie was in awe of the sexual prowess of this woman and when she proceeded to lick the remaining champagne from his cock, his head was in another place entirely.

As she sucked, slowly and with great expertise, she shifted her position to allow Jamie to firstly play with and then finger her increasingly moist pussy.

Though loving the fingering, Jamie wanted to taste her again. He gripped her hips and without her mouth leaving his cock, swung her around to a perfect sixty-nine position.

With his hands on that perfect arse, he began to lick, the pink gash, standing out from the black lips of her pussy.

As Angie's orgasm arrived, so did his. The load of his semen gushed into her mouth. Angie retained it, then slowly let it dribble around his cock. She then slowly licked it all off. Perfection.

They showered together and had another very quick sucking session under the stream of hot water.

Angie dressed, a black business suit, she was the accountant again, not the black sex Queen he had enjoyed.

Jamie was still in bed as he prepared to leave.

Kissing him, she reached beneath the sheet and gave him a final little squeeze.

"Bye Jamie, it's been fun."

As she left the room, Jamie's mobile rang, it was Andrea.

"Hi darling, how are things in Cape Town?" She asked.

With a great degree of guilt, but not one iota of regret, he replied, "it's lovely, had a nice meal and a couple of drinks, and an early night," he said without hesitation.

"That's good," she replied, then continued, " not a lot happening here."

She glanced down and saw Kim Tate's blond hair, nestled between her legs.