Corrie The Next Generation Ch. 04

Story Info
Bethany tries more lesbian sex.
3k words
4.8
7.1k
2

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, that is so good, don't stop, there yes there, oh god, I'm coming, I'm coming."

The words came from Bethany Platt as she was experiencing incredible oral sex with her lesbian lover Shona Ramsey.

Bethany relaxed and Shona began the slow movements from between Bethany's legs, across her belly, to the beautiful breasts, tipped with adorable nipples, the graceful neck and finally the sweetheart of a mouth, begging to be kissed one more time. All the way, planting small delicate kisses on the smooth white skin of the younger girl.

They kissed, Bethany tasting herself on the lips of the older woman, a woman with whom she had been having a torrid lesbian affair with for a few weeks.

"Oh babe, you taste better each time I get to eat you." Whispered Shone as the two held each other under the covers of the bed Shona shared with her partner David Platt, Bethany's uncle.

Bethany kissed her, it was a long, lingering kiss, their tongues gently exploring and probing. Bethany began to stroke Shona's small breasts, but the other girl grabbed her wrist and lifted Bethany's hand away.

"Nothing I would like more babe, but my shift at Roy's begins at two, and I can't be late again."

Shona and Bethany had been having lunchtime sex for a few weeks, and while it was wonderful, they had both been very casual with timekeeping.

Bethany said, "But I want to lick your breasts, nibble on your nipples and suck your pussy until you scream for me to stop."

"That last bit will never happen," replied Shona with a laugh.

With that she got out of bed and as she got to the bedroom door, she turned, displaying her naked body to Bethany and said,"until the next time baby, love you."

"Love you too," replied the beautiful blonde girl, as she lay back on the pillow.

After Shona had showered, she came back into the bedroom to dress.

Bethany watched as she pulled on a pair of what she would call sensible panties, over the thick bush of black pubic hair that Bethany loved to bury her mouth into. A plain white bra, encased the small, but very nice breasts, the nipples, dark and very sensitive. A plain black tee shirt with jeans and trainers completed the outfit.

"See you later," said Shona, placing a kiss on Bethany's lips.

After Shona had left, Bethany lay for a while.

She got around to thinking about Shona. The sex was incredible, more than she ever imagined, but Shona had made it clear, she was with David and loved him, the lesbian thing with her, was just a bit of fun, and she had no intention of it being anything else. Bethany was quite happy with this arrangement, but was thinking about the future, was she gay, bisexual or straight? The thoughts troubled her.

After being groomed and abused, Bethany was wary of men sexually, that is what had attracted her to Shona. But she still wasn't convinced that she was a true lesbian. Perhaps, sex with another woman might be a way to help her sort out her mind and body. But who?

There were other gay girls on the street. Kate and Rana, but she had heard that their relationship was a bit rocky. Then there was Sophie Webster, a committed lesbian. She was single and had recently broken up with the lawyer, Paula, who had been representing her mother. Bethany made a note in her mind to gauge what signs, if any, these girls gave off when she was around.

The following Saturday, Bethany took herself off into town for a bit of retail therapy.

She was passing Marks and Spencer on Deansgate, when she decided to pop in and have a look around for some new underwear.

She had chosen some simple white cotton panties and a basic white bra, probably the least sexy items she could find. But she reckoned that as her only sex life was with Shona, and the nature of their sex was a lunchtime quickie, then spending on really sexy undies was at this point, a waste of money.

As she browsed, a voice behind her said, "you're not going to turn him on wearing those."

The voice belonged to Sophie Webster.

"Hi Sophie, you made me jump," replied a startled Bethany.

Then continued, "these are definitely not turn on pants, strictly for comfort, anyway, there is no one to turn on."

Sophie replied, "what a beautiful girl, like you? Any man would give his right arm for a session with you, and a few girls I can think of as well."

Bethany blushed deeply, then said, "present company excepted?"

Sophie looked quizzically at her and replied with a laugh, "present company very much included."

She said nothing further, but linked her arm through Bethany's and said, " I fancy a bit more shopping ,then a bar or two, are you up for it?

"Oh yes please, that would be great."

They trailed the shops and both girls spent more than they had meant to, including some really sexy underwear.

Eventually they ended up in a bar in town and after a few glasses of wine, were a little bit tipsy.

They were sat on bar stools in a popular bar, which was quite full, the noise from the speakers drowning out any meaningful conversation.

Sophie leaned towards Bethany and with the alcohol taking over, said, " it's a pity you are straight, I would really love to kiss you right now, god, you're gorgeous."

Bethany surprised her by taking her head in her hands and pressing her lips to Sophie's, her tongue sliding slowly into her mouth.

The kiss didn't last long, but was enough to send shivers of anticipation through Sophie.

A chant went up from a group of lads at the bar, "lezzies, lezzies," which caused the two girls to quickly drink up and leave.

Outside, Sophie said, "where did that come from?" Then added,"not that I'm complaining."

Bethany took her hands in hers and replied, " I just felt like kissing you ."

Sophie a little disappointingly said, "Ok, just got my hopes up there for a while, oh, and juices flowing."

At that point, Bethany wanted nothing more than to drag Sophie into the nearest doorway and ravish her, but the wine was probably causing those feelings and the sober side of her was taking over.

"Sorry Sophie, don't know what happened, it was nice though." She said with a smile.

Sophie asked, "cab or tram home?"

"Tram, I've spent enough today" replied Bethany.

The ride back to Weatherfield was uneventful, they said little to each other, conscious that the kiss had changed the atmosphere between them.

They alighted the tram and walked to Coronation Street.

"Nightcap at the Rovers? Asked Sophie

"Better not, might kiss you again and that would get the gossip train going." Laughed Bethany.

Sophie took her by the hand and led her towards her dads garage. In a sheltered area, she pulled the younger girl toward her and kissed her.

Bethany responded with a passion, tongues sliding together and lips, parting momentarily, before seeking each other again.

They kissed for a while, but Sophie, unaware of Bethany's affair with Shona, didn't try anything more sexual, not wanting to scare the young woman off.

Eventually, Bethany, now getting aroused, said, "sorry, must go, see you around, it's been lovely," then turned to walk home.

Later, both girls lay in their own beds, each thinking of the other and both with fingers working in wet pussies, enticing climaxes.

At around, 1.30 in the morning, Sophie's mobile buzzed. Bleary eyed, she reached out to see who would be messaging her at this hour. It was Bethany.

The message read... "CANT GET YOU OUT OF MY MIND. I WANT YOU TO MAKE LOVE TO ME. PLEASE SAY YOU WILL... ANY TIME ANY PLACE...JUST WANT YOU... BETHANY XXX"

Sophie was both shocked and delighted at the same time. It was obviously out of the question for anything to happen tonight. She reached for the phone and replied...WOW...OF COURSE I WOULD LOVE TO, ANYTHING YOU WANT. HOW ABOUT TOMORROW? CANT THINK WHERE THOUGH. FULL HOUSE HERE AS I SUSPECT SAME AT YOURS...DAMN, I WANT YOU ...S xxx"

Bethany thought for a while then replied..."I HAVE KEYS TO GRANS SHOP, CLOSED SUNDAY, NICE LITTLE SOFA IN THE BACK ROOM... I AM SURE WE COULD PUT TO GOOD USE!! B xxx"

Sophie replied instantly. "CLEVER GIRL...CANT WAIT!! ... ABOUT 2? ...S xxx"

Almost immediately Bethany replied. "PERFECT...SEE YOU THEN...PS WEAR THAT SEXY UNDERWEAR YOU BOUGHT TODAY... B xxx"

Both girls had a fitful nights sleep, their minds filled with images and thoughts of the sexual exploits to come later.

Bethany was in the shower, soaping her beautifully trim body and thinking that it would be nicer if Sophie was in there with her.

After drying herself, she took her razor and trimmed her soft silky pubic hair to a small strip, giving a very clear outline to her pussy lips.

She wondered if Sophie kept her hair trimmed, or adopted a more natural look. She hoped for the latter. Shona was very hairy, and Bethany loved to slide her tongue around the hairs, before exploring inside Shona's pussy.

She wore the black bra and panty set that she bought yesterday, the feel of it against her skin was incredible, and justified the amount she had paid, far more than she usually would.

A Black tee shirt and jeans completed the outfit.

A few hundred yards away, Sophie was slipping into the new pink panties, they fit beautifully and felt wonderful. The matching bra, fit snugly around her breasts. She examined the reflection in the full length mirror in her bedroom.

"Not bad at all, Miss Webster," she said to herself.

She also dressed in Tee shirt, but with a fairly short skirt, easier access for Bethany's hands being at the back of her mind.

The girls had agreed that Bethany should go first and alone to the salon, with Sophie following a few minutes later.

At five minutes to two, Sophie saw Bethany stroll past her house. The young girl looked stunning and Sophie's heart missed a beat at the anticipation of what lay ahead.

Bethany unlocked the salon, deactivated the alarm and waited for her soon to be lover.

Although only two minutes, the wait seemed like hours, before Bethany heard the door open.

"It's me." Sophie said, locking the door behind her.

Bethany took her hand and led her into the back room

They kissed, long passionate, mouth melding kisses. Tongues feeling the warmth of the others mouths.

Bethany pulled away and said, "Wow, that was worth waiting for." Before again planting her lips on Sophie's.

The two fell onto the couch, which was barely big enough for them.

The kissing continued as Bethany tentatively reached over and cupped Sophie's breast and began a gentle massage. She was delighted when she felt the nipple harden under the silky fabric of the pink bra.

Sophie, still unaware of Bethany's lesbian adventures with Shona was equally delighted as the girls kisses and soft fingers gently massaging her breast caused her body to respond by lubricating other parts, she was hoping Bethany would explore later.

With their mouths almost permanently locked together, Sophie took the next step by placing her hand on Bethany's denim clad leg and slowly moving it between Bethany's legs.

Bethany parted her legs slightly enabling Sophie to rub between them.

Parting their lips for a moment, Bethany said, "that's nice," and reattached her mouth to Sophie's.

Encouraged, Sophie applied a little more pressure and from the reaction via the kisses, Bethany approved of the action.

Sophie moved her hand from between Bethany's thighs and lifted the young girls Tee shirt over her head, revealing the lacy black bra, barely containing the beautiful breasts.

Bethany reached behind her and undid the clasp of her bra and shrugged the garment off.

Sophie gazed at the perfect breasts, tipped with pink nipples, that were already hard, and begging to be kissed.

Moments later, Sophie obliged. She gently kissed the right nipple, before sucking it equally gently, between her lips and flicking it with her tongue. She then transferred her attention to the other breast and nipple, with equal sapphic skills, sending shivers of delight through Bethany's body.

Since her first lesbian fumbling with her friend Sian, Sophie had loved kissing, licking and sucking on her lovers breasts and nipples, especially ones as perfect as the blonde girl she was administering pleasure to at that moment.

"Mmmm, that's wonderful Sophie," murmured Bethany as Sophie continued to alternate between kissing her deeply and doing magical things with her nipples.

Sophie then slid her fight hand down Bethany and popped the button of her jeans.

Sophie slowly unzipped the denim, and slid her hand down inside Bethany's panties and found the strip of pubic hair, with the wonderful place, just below.

"Oh yes," exclaimed Bethany as Sophie's expertly inserted a finger inside her pussy and began to explore.

With Sophie's mouth doing things to her nipple and her fingers searching her most intimate place, Bethany experienced the first orgasm of the day.

"I want you naked." Said Bethany as their mouths parted after another prolonged session of kissing.

Reluctantly, Sophie got up from the sofa and lifted the T shirt over her head.

"Oh that looks great on you, very sexy," said Bethany as Sophie revealed the pink lacy bra.

The short skirt followed, leaving Sophie in bra and panties.

She turned her back to Bethany and reaching behind, unclipped the bra, letting the flimsy garment fall to the floor. She slid the tiny pink panties down and stood naked.

Bethany gazed at the naked girl, the smooth skin of her back leading down to the perfect spheres of her backside, then slender legs, all combined to send Bethany's head spinning with lust.

Sophie slowly turned around and walked towards the sofa. The pert breasts, with the largish nipples moved slightly with each step taken.

It was Sophie's intention to lay her body against Bethany's and carry on kissing and massaging the young girls body. But Bethany had other ideas.

As she began to lay, Sophie was surprised when Bethany manoeuvred her to straddle her body. As she did, Bethany slid down the sofa and placed her mouth under Sophie's pussy. She could clearly see the lips, glistening with her juices.

"Let me love you." Said Bethany.

Sophie was only to happy to comply, and lowered her pussy towards the eager lips and tongue waiting to explore.

Bethany had not carried out this procedure with Shona, but had read that it was one of the most sensual of lesbian sex positions. As Sophie's pussy made contact with her lips, Bethany probed with her tongue and tasted the sweetness that was Sophie's pussy.

She lapped at the organ, taking in all the wonderful nooks and crannies of the pussy, drinking down the large amounts of juice, the woman riding her face was producing.

As she continued to lap at Sophie's pussy, her hands were massaging the breasts of the other woman, rolling the and tweaking the nubs of her nipples, adding to the sensual pleasure Sophie was experiencing.

Eventually, Sophie, after several orgasms, lifted her body away and said, "Time to get naked, young lady."

She slipped Bethany's jeans off, then nestled between her legs and after gently kissing the soft smooth skin of her inner thighs, began to lick the material of Bethany's panties, causing a groove, moulded from her pussy lips.

She pulled the flimsy material aside and gazed at her prize. The lips were made for licking, which Sophie did enthusiastically, lapping up and down and quickly found the hood of her clitoris, then teased the sensitive nub from its hiding place.

When the tip of Sophie's tongue touched the clitoris, Bethany thought she would explode with pleasure, instead, she experienced an orgasm, which seemed to go on and on.

Sophie removed Bethany's panties and lowered her head between her thighs again, and continued to lick, kiss and a thing Bethany loved, sucked the lips together and probed with her tongue.

After what seemed an age, Sophie kissed her way back up Bethany's body and covered the young girls mouth with her own. Bethany could taste her own fluids on the lips of her lesbian lover.

They lay, side by side on the small sofa, kissing, fondling breasts and stroking each other's smooth skin until Sophie suggested that she repay Bethany by eating her pussy as the blonde straddled her head.

Bethany eagerly agreed and soon was lowering her pussy down to meet the eager lips and tongue of the experienced lesbian girl.

Sophie was good, her tongue, longer than the average, reached deep inside Bethany, it was like being fucked by a miniature penis, Bethany came again, and again, it seemed the orgasms would never stop.

The two girls had been making love for an age, and neither seemed to tire.

They began kissing again, with their hands on the other girls pussy, mutual masturbation brought them off simultaneously, to end a memorable afternoon.

"Don't tell me you haven't done that before, nobody is that good, unless you are a complete natural," said Sophie as she held Bethany's panties for the young girl to step into.

Bethany smiled and said, "I can't tell a lie, I have had sex with another woman, but it was nothing as sensational as that, it was mind blowing."

Intrigued, but not wanting to push it, Sophie said, "lucky lady, is all I can say, you are amazing and very beautiful to boot."

They dressed, kissed a final time before Sophie left, followed a few minutes later by Bethany.

That night as Bethany lay in her bed and recalled every moment of her afternoon of lesbian sex with Sophie, her mind picturing a naked Shona having her hairy pussy licked by Sophie, while she covered Sophie's backside with tiny kisses.

Her hand moved into the pyjamas trousers and fingers found her wetness.

"Why not?" She said to herself, "Why not indeed."

But that is another story.