Corrie The Next Generation Ch. 15

Story Info
Tracy and Amy’s boyfriend.
1.3k words
4
2.6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob Hay came down the stairs of Number 1 Coronation Street.

"Oh its you," said Tracy McDonald as she greeted her daughters boyfriend.

Jacob replied politely, "good morning Mrs.McDonald, you said I could have a shower before work."

Jacob and Tracy's daughter Amy were living with her parents after having left the run down flat they had been living in.

"Ok, you know where the towels are, and don't be too long, I need a shower too."

As he left the room, he turned and with a wink, said "you could always join me, save water and all that."

"Cheeky sod," said Tracy flinging a cushion as Jacob disappeared up the stairs.

Tracy watched him up the stairs and admitted to herself that he was a fit young man and could see what her daughter saw in him.

She heard the shower begin and visualised Jacob soaping his naked body and letting the jets soak him. She began to get moist.

"God, I'm old enough to be his mother and here I am fantasising about my daughters boyfriend fucking my brains out" Tracy said out loud to herself.

Her husband Steve had been rather negligent in the bedroom lately, once a month if she was lucky, and even then, he was a real, wham, bam, thank you mam operator. She couldn't remember the last time he had gone down on her, which she really loved.

She was about to dismiss the thoughts, when she thought, about what Jacob had said about joining him, "why not."

She climbed the stairs, telling herself to not be so stupid with each one step she took. It was at the top that she slipped off her sweater, quickly followed by her leggings, bra and panties.

As she entered the bathroom, Jacob behind the shower curtain was unaware that his girlfriends mother was there. The first inclination he had was when a hand took hold of his limp cock and began to rub.

Tracy pulled the curtain aside and climbed into the bath. The shower was the basic with a head connected to the taps.

With her hand still stroking Jacob's quickly growing cock, Tracy said, "You invited me, so here I am"

The young man was taken completely by surprise, he was no stranger to sex, many of his girls had been desperate when he was part of a drug dealing gang, but this was completely different, a forty something woman, and his girlfriends mother to boot.

Tracy was loving the feel of the stiff long organ in her hand and dropped to her knees and immediately took it into her mouth. She sucked hungrily, enjoying the feel of a man between her lips again.

Jacob was still in a mild state of shock. Two minutes previously he was having a nice warm shower, now he had his cock halfway down his girlfriends mothers throat.

Not that he was complaining as Tracy used all the technique she had learned through years of sucking cocks. It was something she loved doing and had left a trail of satisfied lovers in her tantalising wake. Jacob now became the latest in long list, and he was loving every moment.

Tracy was into her stride now and teased the young man, licking down his length, sucking on his tight ball sack and then slipping the whole length down her throat again.

Jacob could resist no longer and splashed his jizz into Tracy's face and watched the water slowly erasing any trace from her.

Tracy clambered to her feet and immediately pressed her lips to Jacob's forcing her tongue into his mouth and gleefully sucking his tongue as expertly as she had his cock.

Jacob was in a new place sexually and he was loving it. His hand firstly went to Tracy's right breast and feeling the nipple stiffen gave him the feeling of empowerment over her. He slid his hand lower and was soon rubbing her most private and intimate place.

"Oh yes Jacob, that's it, right there, more, more," said a excited Tracy as the young mans fingers found her clitoris. He inserted another finger, then another, his fingers working in perfect unison with her hips to bring her to a very intense orgasm.

Tracy reached around him and switched of the flow of water.

After a long and intense kiss, she moved away and sat on the edge of the bath. She spread her legs and began to masturbate herself.

Jacob, was mesmerised by the sight of her fingers slowly sliding inside her pussy and was only to eager to obey when she ordered, "eat me."

This part of his sexual education had been very sparse and on the extremely few times he had gone down on a girl, he wasn't sure what to do. Tracy proved to be quite a teacher.

As he tentatively began to lick around the lips, Tracy used her fingers to spread the outer ones, revealing a montage of luscious pink flesh.

"Lick here, nice, mmm, very nice," she said, encouraging him to pleasure her, "oh so good, you are great at this, yes, just there, more and more." She said as her young lover, growing in confidence began to settle into a rhythm of intermittent kisses and licks inside her.

Suddenly without warning Tracy moved away and stood on the bathroom floor. Still dripping wet, she helped Jacob climb out of the bath and they kissed.

"Time to fuck me now," said Tracy casually as she pulled him by the hand into the bedroom he shared with her daughter.

Laying a towel on the bed, Tracy pulled him down and to encourage his cock to full attention, took him in her mouth again and he was soon fully erect and ready.

Kissing her way up his body, Tracy impaled herself on him, easing her still extremely wet pussy onto his now very hard cock until her pubic hair was intermingled with his.

Jacob looked at the woman who was riding his cock with so much expertise. Her breasts, smallish but still very nice were jiggling as she raised herself up and down his shaft.

Jacob eased her onto her side and after a slight adjustment began to enter her from behind, his hand on her breast, the nipple rock hard under his touch.

Tracy came, then quickly again as her daughters boyfriend slid his quite impressive cock into her now soaking pussy.

"I want you on your back," he said.

Eager to comply, Tracy eased herself onto her back and spread her legs.

"Fuck me big boy," she said.

Jacob didn't hesitate to obey, he slid effortlessly into her, right up to the hilt, bringing a cry of, "Oh my god, that's incredible," from Tracy.

With a rhythm that belied is lack of real experience, Jacob continued to pump into Tracy, who had wrapped her legs around him, urging him to sink deeper into her very core.

"Sorry Mrs McDonald, but I'm going to be late for work," then with a final plunge, emptied his second load of jizz deep inside her.

He climbed off the still shaking woman and casually started to dress.

"That was great, must do it again some time," he said as he started down the stairs.

Tracy lay thinking of what had just happened and came to the conclusion that being fucked by a fit young man overrode any feelings of guilt she might encounter.

Later that night, after a family dinner, which had passed without any comments or innuendo, Jacob was in the same bed with Amy in which that morning he had fucked her mother.

Amy was naked and slurping on his cock, sliding it in out and around her eighteen year old mouth.

"Very nice babe, but not in the same league as your mom." He whispered to himself.