Corrie The Next Generation Ch. 17

Story Info
Adam Barlow gets some surprises.
2k words
4.67
1.8k
0

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam Barlow lay on his back in his bed. Looking down he saw the blonde hair of his beautiful wife Sarah swishing around as her mouth sucked hungrily on his large cock.

"Not a bad way to finish off a decent couple of days," he thought to himself.

It had started after work on Thursday when himself and his associate Dee-Dee were just finalising a big case that would reap a big payday for the struggling firm of Solicitors.

Dee-Dee had moved to Weatherfield from the U.S. to be near her family and was using her considerable legal skills to build up Adam's practice.

"Well done Dee-Dee brilliant work, that fee alone will keep us solvent for the next few months, great work" said Adam.

Dee-Dee was of Jamaican descent and was quite buxom, she replied, "thanks boss, it was hard work at times, but I really enjoyed the ride."

Adam said, "I have a bottle of fizz in the fridge, how about a bit of a celebration for a job well done?"

"Sounds good to me," replied Dee-Dee.

Adam poured the champagne and they clinked glasses and toasted themselves.

"Same again?" Asked Adam as Dee-Dee quickly drained her glass.

With a sly smile she replied, "not trying to get me drunk and have your way with me are you?"

The handsome Scotsman gave a rueful smile and said, "and if I was?" And poured another generous measure of champagne into her glass."

She provocatively licked her lips, drained the drink and walked around his desk and kissed him.

Adam was taken aback but soon responded, his tongue dancing around Dee-Dee's as his hand cupped one of her large breasts.

Her hand slid down and cupped his package and she dropped to her knees and began to unbuckle his belt and unzipped him.

Adam couldn't believe it, here was a gorgeous black girl about to give him a blow job and he didn't know where it was coming from. She hadn't flirted or anything like that, she had been friends but that was it.

Dee-Dee eased his trousers down and stroked the bulge in his briefs. She looked up at him with those big brown eyes and said, "my my Mr.Barlow, what do we have here? No wonder Sarah is always smiling if she is getting this on a regular basis."

She eased the large cock out of the briefs and ran her tongue from the base to the tip. She took the bulbous tip into her mouth and then twirled her tongue around it before taking a good six inches deep into her mouth.

Adam was impressed by her skills, his wife Sarah was good, but Dee-Dee also knew her way around a cock and he relished his first by a black girl.

Dee-Dee sucked for a few minutes and with a trail of saliva withdrew her head, looked up and said, "I love sucking cock, you are my first since my ex in LA, god I've missed it." With that she placed her lips around him again and took him deep into her eager mouth.

Adam was close to coming and Dee-Dee sensed it, she took him out and rubbed him hard until his hot jizz splashed on her face.

Dee-Dee scooped up with a finger and placed his jizz into her mouth and then licked off the last remnants from his still semi stiff cock.

She got to her feet and kissed him, he reached for her breasts but she knocked his hand away.

"That will do you for tonight, go home now and fuck Sarah," she said.

She turned, took her coat from the stand, put it on and said, "goodnight Mr Barlow, must do it again some time."

Adam smiled and said, " We certainly will Dee-Dee, we most certainly will."

Sarah was away on a business trip so he didn't fancy going home to an empty flat so he made his way to the bistro.

In the bistro Amy McDonald and Summer Spellman we're discussing men. "I think they are all pigs," said Amy, "not worth a dime," then took Summers hand and continued, "remember our time together, now that was fun, perhaps we should try it again."

Summer smiled and took hold of Amy's hand and squeezed gently, "it was amazing, yes we must do it again," then looking deeply into her friends eyes she continued, "soon."

Amy was thrilled to hear that Summer wanted to recreate their lesbian experience and desperately wanted it too.

After a few of drinks Amy said, "I can't wait to taste your pussy again, but how about we make it a bit more interesting and adventurous?"

"Like what?" Said Summer.

Amy leaned over and whispered in her ear, "a threesome, you, me and a really fit guy."

At that moment Adam walked into the bistro.

Summer nudged Amy and looked towards Adam, "like him you mean?"

"God that would be amazing, but he's married," replied Amy.

Summer smiled and said, "he's a man though, I'll bet he would be up for it."

"Hi girls, girlie night out?" Said Adam as he got his drink.

Amy said, "yes, but we can always include a really handsome bloke, join us."

Adam nodded and sat down at their table.

After a few drinks the girls were really flirty and finally Amy asked, "can I ask you a question?"

"Of course," replied Adam.

Amy swallowed and then said, "Summer and I want to have a threesome, and we were interested to know, if you knew anybody who would like to join us, like you for example."

Adam was gobsmaked and didn't know what to say until two hands dropped to his groin and rubbed lightly. The stirring he felt after Dee-Dee was returning and he looked at the two girls and said, "where and when?"

Summer was alone in the flat she shared and replied, "my place, now."

They drank up quickly and the two girls left, followed a few minutes later by Adam. When he reached the flat Summer called out from the bedroom, "in here."

The sight that greeted him was amazing, Amy and Summer were kneeling on the bed kissing sensually. They were wearing vest tops and tiny panties.

"Want to watch a while?" Summer asked Adam.

He was busy stripping down to his shorts to answer. He lay on the bed and began to enjoy the show.

As the two girls kissed Adam began to rub their backsides and honestly could not believe his luck.

Summer lifted Amy's vest and revealed her firm breasts which Summer leaned forward and kissed each nipple in turn. Amy copied the actions and when Summer's very small but perfect breasts were revealed, Adam gave a low whistle of approval.

As Amy kissed and licked Summer's nipples Adam was rock hard again and could hardly wait to join in, but while waiting he was happy just to watch the two pleasure each other.

Soon both were topless and continued to kiss and caress the other's bodies with Adam as an enthusiastic voyeur.

Summer and Amy slipped a hand into the others panties and began to slowly finger their pussies, before stripping the most off and carrying on, this time naked.

The sight of two naked girls, kissing and each fingering the others pussy was thrilling but frustrating for Adam and he said, "what about me?"

The girls immediately dropped to their knees. Summer kissed his engorged cock through the fabric of his pants, while Amy gently ran her fingers up and down the length.

Finally they stripped the pants off and all three were naked. The girls began to move their lips and tongues over the large cock and tight balls, teasing Adam before Amy took it in her right hand and after two circular licks took the end into her mouth and began to suck.

Summer watched on as the eight inches or so of his penis slid effortlessly in between her friends lips and after a minute or so was ready for her turn. Summer opened her mouth and Amy placed the head on her tongue and Summer closed her lips around it and moved the flesh to the back of her throat.

For the next ten minutes Adam received some of the most intense pleasure he had ever experienced. He recalled a threesome in his student days and one with his wife and her friend, but for sheer erotic feelings, this topped the lot, and they hadn't got to the main part yet. He could hardly wait.

Amy held Adam's rock hard cock, smiled at her friend and said, "you first,"

Summer returning the smile straddled Adam's body and Amy guided the cock into Summer's pussy. The petite girl slowly lowered herself until it was all inside her then met Adam's gentle thrusts and settled into a rhythm.

Amy began to kiss Summer as Summer's hand found her pussy and a finger found wetness.

Adam's view was of his cock, glistening with fluid sliding in an out of Summer, her perfect little arse cheeks clutched in his hand, while her fingers were deep inside Amy, it just got better.

Summer climbed off and Amy replaced her almost instantly. Amy leaned forward slightly giving Adam a wonderful view of her pussy lips almost begging him to insert himself, he obliged very quickly.

As Amy bobbed up and down on the rod, Summer was stroking her body and kissing her until Amy suddenly changed positions and dropped down into a classic 69 and took Adam deep into her mouth.

For the first time Adam was in a position to taste pussy and with his tongue probing between her very wet lips, Amy momentarily stopped sucking and gasped, then bent her head and his cock reentered her mouth.

Feeling she was being greedy, Amy slipped the cock to Summer who instantly began to suck it deeply, before raising her head and kissed her friend long and deeply.

Adam eased away to regroup, he didn't want this to end and was content to watch the two kissing and caressing for a while. The kissing became more intense until the two girls dropped into a 69 with Summer on top.

Adam saw this as his opportunity to rejoin and positioned himself over Amy's head and his cock replaced Amy's tongue in Summer's pussy. The young girl gave out a gasp at the sudden change but was quickly enjoying the sensation of licking pussy and being fucked from behind at the same time.

Amy was quickly onto it when Adam's cock slipped out of Summer and she took the opportunity to take him into her mouth again, this time from a whole new angle.

They continued like this for a while until Summer decided that it was Amy's turn. She climbed off and Amy lay on her back. Adam lifted her legs and quickly inserted himself into her.

As Adam fucked Amy, Summer was alternating between kissing and fondling her breasts before moving down and finding her friends clitoris as the cock carried on pumping in and out just centimetres from where her finger was caressing Amy's clit.

Then Adam popped out Amy and Summer instantly caught his cock and placed her lips around it and began to suck it in deep before returning it to Amy's pussy.

Adam could feel his time coming and he began to thrust harder into Amy. As he reached, he withdrew and aimed his cock at Summer's nearby mouth. She took in the head and almost at one a stream of white gooey jizz shot into her mouth.

With drips over her lips she bent and allowed the fluid to drain into Amy's mouth and then joined lips in a deep, long and jizz infused kiss.

All three fell back on the bed, exhausted.

As the two girls snuggled together in a sex induced sleep, Adam dressed and left for home.

Twenty minutes later he was in his own bed contemplating an incredible few hours. He was soon asleep, he was awoken around eight a.m. by Sarah crawling naked in beside him. Her hand immediately went to his groin and caught his limp cock.

"I got an early train to give you a wake up treat, I bet this big boy has missed me," she said as she slid down and took him in her mouth.

Adam watched as his wife's head bobbed up and down, his cock being expertly sucked, " if she only knew, " he said to himself, "if she only knew."