Corrie, The Younger Sister

Story Info
A bizarre situation with his fiancé's younger sister.
2.7k words
4.14
64.8k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dk519
dk519
28 Followers

Dave traced his index finger down Jillian's flushed and sweaty face. He leaned in and placed a gentle kiss to her lips as he reached up and removed the blindfold.

Jillian's eyes opened and squinted to adjust to the lighting of the basement. Her arms were bound above her head, the balls of her feet resting on the floor and her heels were unable to reach.

Dave reached up and unbound her wrists from the beam above, lowering her safely to the floor. Jillian took a couple of deep breaths and looked into her boyfriend's eyes.

"I don't know what's changed in you. But is this what you want?" She asked.

"Baby, I just wanted to add some spice into our sex life. We've been together for quite a while now and sex was becoming pretty basic." He responded honestly.

Jillian nodded and walked past him, grabbing her clothing and entering the bathroom in the corner of the room.

Dave quickly looked down the other end of the room, where a panel door opened and Jillian's younger sister, Corrie, appeared. She was staring at him with sensual eyes. He noticed her hand was down her pants and very busy.

She pushed her sweat shorts down with her other hand, and they fell to her ankles with little resistance. She tilted her head to the side and licked her lips as she gazed upon her sister's nude boyfriend.

Dave, quickly becoming aroused again, glanced over at bathroom door to make sure Jillian was still occupied. He looked back at Corrie, who had removed her shirt and stood nude in the doorway just eight feet away. Luckily, a wall blocks the view of any on comers who may show up, more specifically, Jillian if she were to come strolling out of the bathroom.

Dave reached down and began to quickly stroke his rapidly growing erection as he watched the very attractive younger sister of his fiance' pleasure herself in front of him, again.

------------------

It started a month ago. Dave was over for dinner with Jillian and her family, which consisted of her mother, her older sister Megan, and her younger sister Corrie. It was a regular occurence most weeks with the routine being Dave staying over from Thursday until after dinner Monday. Since he and Jillian have been together for the better part of nearly three years, it was more than acceptable for Jillian's family. The family was very fond of Dave. They all got along very well

Their mother was single for much of their lives. She spent the majority of her time working and tending house. Since her husband left, she focused more on just being a family with her three daughters, and never cared much for the dating scene.

Megan, the older sister, was always busy with work and she never moved out. She was short and curvy, much like her mother. She was somewhat attractive but was always dressed so conservatively and never had much of a social life. She was single with no intention of dating any time soon.

Jillian was the only one to go away to college. She didn't stay away long and transferred to a local university and moved back home. Jillian is completely opposite her mother and older sister, as she was tall and slender, rather than short and curvy. She works and attends college at night. She will be getting her degree to become an elementary school teacher. Dave and Jillian were friends since grade school. They always hung around together, doing everything together, and were even each other's first real kiss in their adolescent years. They never really officially dated until Jillian transferred back to the local college. She was home visiting one weekend and they ran into each other. Both had grown up immensely since they had last seen each other at graduation. Natural attraction took its course and they hooked up and decided to date.

And then there was Corrie, the youngest sister, who had just graduated high school and would be attending Community College in the fall. Of the three sisters, Corrie was the most attractive. She was short, barely eclipsing five feet in height, with proportionately curvy legs, and rounded bottom, a beautiful face, and improportionately large breasts for her stature. She had the beautful face like Jillian, the stature and curves of Megan, and mammoth breasts like her mother. She always admired Dave and looked up to him. Since became part of the family traditions, they had gotten close. With no brother in the family, Dave was embraced in that role, especially for Corrie.

There was nothing especially different about this Friday night. Following the after-dinner coffee, Jillian's mother and Megan both retired to their rooms. Corrie, who amazingly enough, didn't have much of a social life given how incredibly attractive and vibrant she was, had disappeared, presumably to bed, as well. Jillian and Dave retreated to the basement where they would drink some wine, watch their favorite shows on tv or catch a good movie.

Halfway through the movie, Dave and Jillian began to kiss. This led to the usual sex they had. Dave eventually got Jillian out of her clothes. He then had to undress himself. That's just the way the conservative sexual encounters worked. Jillian, who wasn't a fan of oral sex, lay back and Dave slithered between her legs and entered her. He would kiss her occasionally as he would slide in and out of his girlfriend. Jillian would breath heavily but rarely moan.

Something suddenly caught Dave's attention. Something moved in his peripheral vision. He glanced over at a door that leads to the second room of the basement, and the adjacent window. What he saw caught him by surprise. It was Corrie. From what he could tell, since the window was about 10 feet away, her eyes were closed and her head was back.

She's watching us.

Dave was completely shocked at what he was witnessing. He looked down at Jillian whose eyes were closed as always.

This is getting boring.

Dave suddenly had an idea. This hot, younger sister wants to watch. He'll give her something to watch.

Dave leaned up on his knees. Jillian's eyes opened as she was wondering what was going on.

Dave slide his arms behind her knees and pushed her legs up and back, spreading his girlfriend open before mounting her. Dave stared down to her as he proceeded to drive himself into her.

"Uhhhh" Jillian let out at the surprise of this sudden change.

Dave grabbed a hold of her shoulders, and leaned close to her, completely pinning her to the couch, his lips nearly touching hers. He stared into her widened eyes as he pounded her unmercifully.

"Uhh.. Uhhhhh. Ahhhh. Ahhhh." Jillian was moaning.

Dave, conscious to the fact that Corrie was watching this display, turned his body slighly so the young voyeur would get a better view of his erection invading her big sister.

Jillian tried to adjust from beneath him but this prompted Dave to push her legs back further. He had his girlfriend folded in half, her feet pressed down on the couch next her face. His forehead met hers and though it seemed impossible, Dave pounded into Jillian even harder and faster.

His curiosity got the better of him. He had to figure out a way to see what Corrie was doing. He suddenly stopped. He let Jillian's legs fall to the sides. He withdrew from her and roughly turned her over to her stomach. This movement gave him a chance to quickly look over to the window.

Corrie was watching with wide eyes. She looked almost mesmerized by what was happening.

Dave brought Jillian up to her hands and knees and pressed himself inside her from behind. Without delay, he drilled into her with fury. The TV no longer drowned out the sound of flesh slapping together.

Jillian was grunting into the couch pillow as Dave hammered her relentlessly for several minutes. He pulled out and let out a groan as stream after stream of semen fired from him, landing all over Jillian from her hair down to her ass.

Out of breath, Dave gave Jillian's ass a hard spank before collapsing back onto the couch, strategically positioning himself directly facing the window of the other room, allowing Corrie a direct view of his pulsating erection.

Jillian turned over and looked at him.

"What the hell was that?" She asked.

"I just wanted to try something new, baby. That's all." Dave replied breathlessly.

Jillian nodded and stood up.

"Well, I'm a mess. I need clean up." Jillian announced.

"Okay, baby. I'll be up in a few." Dave responded, still trying to come down from this high.

Usually, they snuggled up on the couch and watched what remained of their movie of choice, following their basic sex. Then Jillian would get dressed, clean up, and head to bed a little while before Dave. He was all too anxious to get rid of Jillian tonight, so he can confront this new situation.

Dave watched as Jillian went into the bathroom. She emerged a few minutes later. She leaned down and kissed Dave. He watched as she ascended the stairs. Once he heard the door close, he stood up and faced the window.

Corrie quickly ducked down.

"Oh shit." she said fearfully.

She leaned back into the corner but there was nothing to hide behind. She just watched the door for what seemed like several long minutes, but was surely just a few seconds, before it opened.

Dave stood, still nude, still hard, in the doorway. He looked directly at Corrie, who was attired only in a nightshirt.

"How long?" He asked sternly.

Corrie looked at him, unable to come up with a good lie.

"Since last week." she admitted.

Dave approached her and offered his hand. She took it and he helped her to her feet.

"You're not going to tell on me, are you?" she asked in a pleading but strangely sexy voice.

Dave just glanced down at her as they walked, hand in hand, out of the room and to the couch.

Dave sat down and looked at Corrie as she stood in front of him. She was unsure whether she should leave or stay.

"Please don't tell on me." Corrie practically begged.

"Why would you do this?" Dave asked, almost scolded.

Corrie lowered her head to avoid eye contact with her soon to be brother-in-law. She struggled to avoid stealing glances at his erection, which Dave was clearly trying to showcase to the young beauty.

Since the cat was out of the bag, she figured honesty was her best bet.

"I was writing in my journal last week when I saw you guys, you know, doing it. And it turned me on." She confessed.

"I see." Dave said with a sinister tone.

"I'll never do it again. Just please don't tell on me. I'll get in trouble and it will be so humiliating." She continued to beg.

"Well, Corrie. The thing is, you've been watching us..."

"Watching you." She blurted out cutting him off.

This took Dave by surprise.

"Watching me? Really?" he inquired.

Corrie, no longer quite as shy, suck in her lips and nodded confidently.

"Okay, the thing is, you've been watched me. Now it's my turn to watch you."

Corrie looked at him, a half sly smirk on her face. Dave put his hand out to motion her to begin.

Corrie touched her hands to her thighs and slowly slide them up over her hips, the nightshirt following along. In one quick movement, she removed her night shirt and stood nude in front of Dave.

Dave stared in total shock at the magnificence that stood before him. Corrie's breasts were even larger than he imagined, with very large, dark and meaty nipples. Her body was slender in the midsection and her legs were perfectly curvy for the petite build. She slowly turned around in place, showing Dave her perfectly shaped ass before facing him again.

Dave's erection stiffened. He eyed Corrie up and down, focusing on her young sex, fully complimented with a thick brown bush to match her hair. His eyes traveled back up to meet hers. She stared at him, much more confidently, with a sexy smirk. She slowly glided to the couch and sat at the opposite end of the couch. She turned to face him and slowly spread her legs.

Dave turned to face her, his erection pulsating as it pointed to the heavens. She eyed his manhood and licked her lips as she brought a finger to her mouth and moistened it with her saliva. She lowered her hand down between her legs and began to rub and massage her sex.

Dave didn't know what was happening. He didn't know if this was an invitation to have sex or if she was just doing what he said, and putting on a show for him watch?

Corrie slid closer to Dave and lay fully back on the couch. She played with herself, masturbating within an arms reach of him. She was clearly getting off as she slowly raised and lowered her hips while she stroked her clitoris.

Dave watched on in pure amazement. He couldn't stand it anymore and started to go toward her. He was stunned when she stopped him with her foot on his chest. She opened her eyes momentarily. She smiled and shook her head "no".

Dave leaned back. Corrie kept her foot on him as it slid down to his abdomen. She moved it in circles along his body as she rubbed her clit more intensely. Dave reach down and grasped a hold of the base of his erection and began to stroke himself.

Soft moans escaped Corrie as she rapidly approached climax. This prompted Dave to stroke himself faster.

Corrie's other leg rested on Dave's leg. She moved it up and down his thigh as she rubbed and stroked herself, bringing on an orgasm.

"Uhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhh Shit." she moaned out louder than expected.

"Uhhhhh. Unnnnnnn." Dave replied as he found full release, ejaculating semen onto his chest, stomach, and Corrie's foot.

Dave dropped his arms to his sides. He breathed heavily. He felt Corrie's feet both slide toward his penis. She grazed his still hard erection with her feet before swinging them to the side and resting them on the floor. She stood up from the couch. She leaned over him, resting a hand very high on his thigh.

"I won't tell either." She said with a wink.

Dave looked on, now realizing that Corrie covered herself in case Dave tried to hold it against her.

"You should go up first. No one expects me to be wandering around so I'll head up later." Corrie suggested.

"Good idea." Dave agreed.

"Do better tomorrow for me." She said with a giggle as she disappeared into the second room and closed the door.

----------------------

The sound of a flushing toilet prompted Dave to cover things up. He quickly moved back and sat on the couch. Corrie continued to play with herself with a smile on her face. Dave tried everything to not pay attention to her and watch the TV.

Jillian came out of the bathroom. She walked over and kissed him good night. He pulled her down onto him and took her into a deep passionate kiss.

Jillian embraced this and kissed him back.

"I love you so much, baby." Dave said.

"I love you too." Jillian responded.

She kissed him one more time and got off him. She blew him a kiss and headed upstairs. At the sound of the door closing, Corrie slowly stepped toward Dave.

She stood in front of him. He looked up at her. His hand grasped his manhood as he stared at Corrie's hand working over her own clitoris. As she approached orgasm, she reached her other hand down and caressed his head and ran her fingers through his hair.

"Oh God. I'm gonna cum, Dave." Corrie moaned.

This sent Dave over the edge as he stroked himself furiously and ejaculated quicker than he ever had in his life.

"Oh Shit. Oh Yes. I'm cumming Dave. I'm cumming." Corrie called loudly.

She collapsed onto Dave, straddling him. She placed her hands on his shoulders, her heaving breasts right in front of his face.

"This is so fun. I can't wait to see what special treat you have for me tomorrow."

THE END

dk519
dk519
28 Followers