Corrupted - The Fall of an Acolyte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another sound once again shook him back to the real world. It was the text message tone of his cell phone which he had apparently forgotten to turn mute.

"Ah, bloody... I am so sorry, I forgot..."

Again, the others seemed understanding, which the acolyte thanked the Lord for under his breath. He could have just turned it off right away, but whenever he got a message, he had a thought that the sender was needing something important, so in his usual fashion, Jason failed to fight back his curiosity and looked under the table where he lit up the screen of the phone while the rest of the church staff continued to converse. Jason did not recognize the number, but once he opened the text, the lad noticed an image file with a very short message which sent cold sweat down his head.

"Hey there! How r u? <3 :)

-Sally"

The image did not open by itself, and Jason dreaded even the thought of tapping the link.

12