Corrupting Colette Ch. 03

Story Info
Colette gets caught.
3.6k words
4.52
23.2k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lord Wyatt Browning was having an awful month. After bringing home the horse he had purchased from Lady Montgomery, the mare they had hoped to first mate him with fell ill. After she was well, there was nothing they could do to make them procreate. They tried the stallion with other mares, equally as fertile, and nothing. The animal wouldn't even get an erection.

Wyatt had written to the Montgomery household, in hopes that the stable hand would be able to come out and diagnose the animal. He'd spent a pretty penny on the thing and he wanted to get his money's worth. He received a response quickly, stating that the stable hand, Paul, and Lady Colette would be coming out to the Browning estate, in hopes of determining what was amiss. Wyatt rolled his eyes upon reading that Colette would be joining. He knew that his father and mother were happy with this, as they believed her to be a good match for him, but that didn't matter. He didn't find her appealing in any way, but he also knew that wasn't required for marriage. Men all over the country, including many of his friends, took mistresses. Or if they weren't in the market for a mistress, dalliances with the maids were equally as acceptable. If the maid threatened to talk to the lady of the house, she was fired.

As he relaxed in his room, he thought of the lady his friend, Robert Chemsley, the Marquis of Kent, had taken to the opera. He didn't catch the lady's name, nor even caught a glimpse of her face, but Lord she had the body of a goddess. A small waist that flared into generous hips ("More than enough to grab on to," Chemsley had winked) and a perfectly shaped derriere. Lustrous blond hair piled atop her head, and the slight glimpse he caught of her face gave way to full lips and a pert nose. But the attribute that Wyatt held most dear was the size of her breasts. Oh, how he longed to bury his face in between them. He felt his cock stir at the thought of the glory he knew Chemsley must have partaken in, and felt no need to stop thinking. When he had seen her, her gown was low cut enough to make her breasts spill over the top, the perfect ivory skin forming delightful half moons above the hem. Wyatt closed his eyes and reached into his trousers, stroking his cock with one hand and pulling his trousers down with the other. He imagined pulling her dress down and taking a breast into each hand, pushing them together and inserting his cock into the warm crevice they created. How she would moan and squirm and beg him to fuck her as he worked quickly between her breasts. How he would stop, only to take each straining nipple into his mouth one after another, bringing her to orgasmic levels of delight with his fingers on her clit.

Wyatt's cock throbbed at his ideas and at the quick work of his hand. It had been several weeks since he had fucked the maid at the Montgomery household, and his balls were aching for release. He moved his hand faster, thinking of how wet this mystery lady would be and how tight her cunt would feel around his cock. As the thoughts crossed his mind, he very quickly and forcefully came, the ropes of cum spurting enthusiastically onto his hand. His rapidly beating heart slowed as he leaned back into the chair, a half smile on his face. At least there was one cock that still worked, he chuckled to himself.

--------------------------------------------------

Snow had begun to fall when they were half-way between the Montgomery and Browning estates, and showed no signs of stopping. Colette pressed her face against the window of the coach, squinting in an attempt to see where they were. She sighed in relief as she took in the rolling grounds and tall walls of the Browning household. The snow was coming down heavier, the wind picking up and swirling it over the roads.

"We've arrived, my lady," her driver called down from his perch, and she heard the shiver in his voice. Beside her, Paul, the stable hand, breathed a heavy sigh of relief. She turned and arched a brow in his direction, and he sheepishly smiled.

"I've never liked travelling in bad weather, my lady. Makes me nervous," he said, blushing. Colette chuckled and waved her hand, dismissing the comment.

"I feel the same way, Paul. If the snow doesn't stop within the next hour or so, I shall implore our hosts to allow us to pass the night, until it's safer for us to travel," she said, patting his knee in reassurance. The coachman opened the door of the carriage, holding out his hand to assist her down the steps. She gratefully took it, stepping down onto a sizeable mound of snow. She quirked her eyebrows at him.

"Can't be helped, my lady. This was the spot of the least amount of snow," he said apologetically. Sure enough, when she glanced around she saw drifts at least knee high.

"Very well," she said "At least help me get through it and up the steps,"

Colette was assisted through the drifts and the sharp wind, and deposited at the front doors of the beautiful Browning house. She knocked on the door, her hands freezing and cheeks stinging. The door was opened by a dignified butler, and closed after she and her party quickly stepped into the foyer.

"Lady Montgomery, I presume?" the butler asked, his voice a nasal baritone. Colette curtsied shallowly and nodded. "Right this way,"

The butler led them into a tastefully decorated parlour, where Lord James awaited them with a tray of hot tea and biscuits.

"Ah, you made it through the storm," he said, smiling as he bowed slightly at Colette's curtsy. He motioned for her and Paul to take a seat, and motioned for the maid to pour the tea.

"Yes, my lord, although the journey was not without its moments" Colette replied, motioning for a bit of cream in her tea. James chuckled, his eyes taking in her beauty. Yes, he thought, this lady would be perfect for Wyatt. The fact that she was wealthy by her own right was merely a gift. The boy deserved a beautiful woman, as he himself had found in his late wife, Lorraine.

"I assume that this gentleman here is Paul?" James asked, leaning back in his chair and sipping at his tea. Paul nodded, bowing his head down for a brief moment.

"That is correct, my lord. He's here to see what's amiss with the stallion," Colette supplied, sipping her own tea and reaching for a biscuit. She looked over at the entrance when Wyatt walked in, her eyes not betraying the maelstrom of emotions that fluttered in her stomach when she saw him again. Had she been a lesser woman, she would have licked her lips.

Wyatt was a tall man, muscular but not to the point of terrifying. He had his dark brown hair cut in the current style, and a clean-shaven face. But it was his eyes that drew Colette into their pure turquoise depths. When she had seen him last, he had looked her over once and dismissed her, inquiring simply about the horse and nothing else. She had been disappointed, but knew that it was due to her bony body.

As he walked past her to be seated next to his father, his eyes flicked over her again, but this time he actually stopped in his tracks. Colette smiled inwardly and bowed her head in greeting as he did the same.

"Lady Colette, this is my son, Lord Wyatt," James said, motioning for Wyatt to sit down. "But I believe that you two have already met," James saw the look of interest in both sets of young eyes... and the look of raw hunger in his son's.

"Yes, my lord, we did meet but for a few moments when he came to pick up the stallion," Colette supplied, sipping at her tea and refusing to meet Wyatt's bold stare. A few moments of silence followed, each sipping at their tea or biting into biscuits. James, wanting to leave the two of them alone, put down his cup and slapped his hands on his knees as he stood up.

"Well, Paul, shall we go see what the matter with the horse is?" he asked. Paul nodded and stood, following James out of the parlour saying "I think it may just take some time for him to get used to his surroundings, sir,"

Colette watched them go, unwilling to turn her head back to where she knew Wyatt watched her. She had seen him at the theatre a few days ago, while attending a show with the Marquis of Kent, and caught a few of the hungry looks he'd sent her way. She had become so turned on by them that when she arrived home, she had spent hours tirelessly frigging herself, wave after wave of glorious orgasm flowing over her. But it wasn't enough. She was still hopelessly aroused, but unwilling to seek help elsewhere. She began to breathe heavier, a flush creeping down from her cheeks to her chest, as she slowly turned her head. Moving her eyes to meet his, she was taken aback by the wolfish hunger she saw.

"Lord Wyatt?" she heard herself ask, her voice huskier and breathier than normal. He blinked and appeared to pull himself together.

"My lady, were you at the theatre with the Marquis of Kent a few days ago?" he asked, his voice slightly deeper than she remembered. She nodded slowly, setting her cup down and clasping her hands together.

"Ahh, so it was you," Wyatt said, moving from his chair to stand and look out with window into the winter storm. His cock was remembering the brief interlude upstairs before she had arrived, and was beginning to harden at the new development of the lady in question being in his household. She smelled of roses, he had noticed, and of arousal.

"My lord," Colette said softly, causing him to turn around slightly to glance at her. "I do fear that the roads will be much too treacherous for us to travel home this afternoon. We did have such trouble travelling this morning. May we impose on your hospitality, at least until it lets up enough for us to travel?"

Wyatt nearly laughed out loud in glee at this proposition. The beautiful lady he had dreamed of was to stay in his home, at least for the night. He tried not to show his enthusiasm.

"But of course, Lady Colette. We wouldn't dream of sending you out in this mess," he replied, motioning to the maid that stood just outside the parlour.

"Please ready a room for Lady Colette, as well as quarters for her travel companions," the maid bobbed a curtsey and scurried off. Colette smiled then, the same brilliant smile that she had bestowed upon him in her stables only weeks before.

"Thank you ever so much, Lord Wyatt. If there is anything I can do to thank you, be sure to let me know," As soon as the words were out of Colette's mouth, she regretted them. Wyatt's beautiful eyes widened and darkened and she knew what he was thinking. Only the same thing that she was.

"It is of no trouble to us, Lady Colette, but I will be sure to think about what kind of repayment we can negotiate," his voice had lowered even more, and he stepped away from the window to sit beside her. Colette felt faint, and it wasn't from the corset she now had to wear to fit into her gowns. Wyatt took her hands in his, his thumbs stroking her palms and his knees resting against hers. Oh God, Colette thought as she resisted the urge to bite her lip. Her sex began to tingle, and she knew she only had a few moments until wetness would form there and she would need to remove herself from his presence.

"Can you please direct me to where I shall be situated? I am feeling a little tired from the journey and wish to rest before supper," Colette stammered out, carefully extracting her hands from his and standing up. Wyatt caught a faint whiff of a woman's arousal and rejoiced internally. If a touching of palms and knees turned the lady on so much, it would be a delight to attend to her with more bold caresses. But, he knew that now was not the time for such advances.

"Certainly, Lady Colette," he said, snapping his fingers for the butler to come into the room. Upon his arrival, Wyatt asked him to take Lady Colette to her rooms. Colette thanked him again, and followed the butler. After they had gone, and there was no one left in the parlour, Wyatt rubbed a hand over his semi-hard cock, adjusting it to a more comfortable position.

Soon, he thought as he attempted to calm it down. Soon.

-------------------------------------------------

Colette was shown to a beautiful room, decorated in shades of purple and silver, and thanked the butler. She waited until the door was closed before flopping onto the bed in mortification. Her sex was throbbing insistently, with such delicious pain that she near rolled her eyes back into her head. A timid knock at the door as it was slowly opened had her sitting up quickly, scared that it was Wyatt following her in. Instead, a small maid presented herself.

"Lord Wyatt said that you were wanting to rest before dinner, and thought that I may be of service to help with your gown," She said quietly, her eyes downcast. Colette moved off of the bed and presented her back to the maid.

"That would be quite helpful, to be honest. I can never get comfortable in these things," she said, the maid coming up behind her and unlacing and unbuttoning with surprising speed. Once the gown and corset had loosened sufficiently, Colette held the front in place and turned to the maid.

"Thank you, I will be alright from here," she said, smiling. The maid bobbed a curtsey and left the room as quickly and quietly as she had arrived, closing the door behind her. Or, at least that's what Colette thought. In fact, the maid had simply closed the door over, leaving a gap wide enough for someone to see into the room to the bed, were they to stand close enough. This was exactly what Wyatt had requested when he sent her to unlace Colette's gown.

Colette shimmied out of her dress and corset, breathing a sigh of relief as her breasts were able to breathe. Since gaining her shape back, with a bit of extra weight, the gowns and corsets were almost unbearable in their tightness. Her nipples were hard with arousal, and sliding her hand down her body to the inside of her chemise, she felt the heat her cunt was emitting. She groaned softly as she moved her hand slightly closer to the heat, whispering her fingertips along the top of her mound.

She quickly moved herself to the bed, removing her chemise as she walked, but leaving on her stockings as she wished to get straight to the task at hand. Pleasuring herself in someone else's house was adding to her arousal, especially the house of a man she found herself undeniably attracted to.

She lay down, propping herself up on the abundance of pillows at the head of the bed, attempting to calm herself. But it was no use, she throbbed and ached and felt herself getting wetter with each moment.

Throwing caution to the wind, she moved her hands to her breasts and closed her eyes. Playing her fingers over the sensitive nipples, she arched her back and let out a muffled moan, imagining that it wasn't her hands doing so, but Wyatt's. Plucking her nipples alternately with her left hand, she slowly stroked her right down her stomach to the top of her thigh, inching inwards towards her aching mound. She ruffled the hair and rested her hand as she did each time, her index and ring fingers on each lip and her middle finger lightly stroking up her slit. Wetness was already seeping outside of her slit, and she shuddered slightly as she increased the pressure of her stroking and nipple plucking. She thought of how Wyatt's hands would feel doing these things, and her breath coming harder.

After teasing herself sufficiently, she slipped her middle finger through the lips and swept it from the entrance of her cunt up to her clit, stopping there and circling it. The pleasure was instantaneous and so great that she began to orgasm almost instantly. Wanting to draw out the delicious feelings and increase them, she removed her left hand from her breast and dove two fingers into her sopping cunt, relentlessly driving them in and out.

The waves of passion and completion rolled over her for what seemed like hours, her cunt clenching her fingers as she continued the rapid in and out, her head thrashing about and her soft moans getting louder as each crest broke. She moved from one orgasm to the next without any downtime, bringing herself to a higher peak of passion with each pump of her hands and flick over her clit. Wetness slipped down onto the bed, and she was grateful that the bedspread was a dark colour. As she felt herself drifting into the blissful state of post-orgasm, she turned her head towards the door and stopped her motions. The door was slightly ajar, a tall figure with bright eyes stood there, stroking himself on top of his trousers.

The man she had just imagined pleasuring her was standing outside her door... and had caught the whole show.

--------------------------------------------------

When Colette had excused herself so abruptly, Wyatt wondered if it was because she was uncomfortable with him, or uncomfortable with the feelings he evoked in her. When she stood quickly before he had risen, he smelled the distinctive scent of arousal wafting out from her, and wondered what she was going to do to take care of it.

As the butler led her to her rooms, he waited a few moments, deciding his options. He could take to his rooms alone, take to his rooms with the new scullery maid, or sneak a peek at what Colette was doing. He stepped into the hallway, looking around for one of the upstairs maids. He spotted one, and walked briskly over to her.

"Mary, is it?" he asked, and at her nod continued "Mary, I would like you to go ask Lady Colette if she needs any assistance removing her gown to help her with her rest. When you leave her room, do not close the door all the way, as I shall be checking in on her to ensure that she is comfortable in her rooms,"

Mary nodded again, and scampered up the stairs. Wyatt rocked back on his heels for a moment, congratulating himself on not giving his intentions away. He merely wanted to peek in, ensure that she was resting, before moving on to his rooms to take care of the problem growing in his trousers. He walked slowly up the stairs and towards Colette's room, and upon seeing Mary exit and leave the door ajar, he quieted his footsteps so as to not startle the girl.

He looked in, but did not see Colette. He heard a slight groan and thought perhaps there was someone else in the hall, but after a quick look saw no one. Looking back into the room, he watched Colette cross quickly to the bed; removing her undergarments as she walked, save her stockings. She lay on the bed, leaning against what he would call an abominable amount of pillows, and began stroking her breasts. He hardened at an alarming pace, careful to keep his breathing quiet. He watched as her one hand moved downwards and her legs spread, but he didn't see what she was going to do, as her leg was bent and shielding her from being exposed. Leaning closer to the door, he heard the soft moans she was emitting as her hips jolted upwards and her body shook, and he was surprised at the quickness of her orgasm. Thinking she was done, he stepped back a little, but moved right back to his former position, placing a hand on his throbbing cock as he watched her other hand move quickly downwards as well, and she spread her legs even further. Her leg fell and he saw that she was working herself with both hands, her head thrashing back and forth and her hips moving at an incredible pace, the sound of wetness being thrust into and moans drifting to the door. He felt the tell-tale signs of pre-cum drip from his cock into his trousers and bit back a moan of his own.

Wyatt dipped his hand into his trousers and began to move his hand over his hard cock, getting more and more aroused with each orgasm he saw wash over Colette. He noticed that her hands were slowing and as he didn't want to get caught, he removed his hand from his trousers and rubbed it over top instead. In one heart-stopping moment, he watched as she slowly moved her head to the direction of the door, her motions stopped completely, and her eyes widened in alarm. He was caught.