Corrupting Secrets Ch. 03

Story Info
Amy has a little fun with her stepbrother.
4.7k words
4.51
20.6k
24
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy usually wore a short cotton nightshirt, but tonight she wore just the tops of her black satin pajamas. They were almost as long as the nightshirt anyway, and offset her brown hair in what she thought was a very attractive manner. They also showed off her long, slender legs.

A thunderstorm was forecast for that night, so her stepfather Conner made sure all the windows were closed before they all went to bed, not wanting to get up in the middle of the night to do it when it started raining.

A little past midnight, the storm hit, with lightning and loud thunder. Jeff was watching the lightning from the comfort of his bed, when he heard a knock at his bedroom door.

"Jeff, are you awake?" Amy asked.

"Yeah, just watching the lightning," he replied.

"I wanted to finish what we started earlier today," Amy said in a husky whisper.

"I guess we could. C'mon in," Jeff replied.

As the flash of lightning filled the room, Jeff could see her in the darkness of the room, her body in front of the window. Lightning flashed outside as she slowly pulled her night shirt over her head, her long brown hair falling about her shoulders as she dropped the night shirt to the floor. Jeff stared at her body, as the room was lit up by the lightning flashes. Her breasts were softly hanging free of a bra, and she was wearing no panties either. Amy had shaved her bikini area so there was just a strip of brown hair above her pussy. Amy gently climbed into the bed and knelt by his legs.

"Let's get these off you," she said as she grabbed his boxers briefs and lowered them down his hips.

Jeff's rock hard cock jerked up and almost hit her chin as she lowered his shorts.

"Nice, very nice," Amy whispered.

Amy leaned up an kissed him. Her tongue parted his lips and found his own tongue. Her lips were so soft She slowly licked down his neck to his chest. Her lips found his left nipple while her fingers caressed his right nipple. The feeling was sensational as she licked first one and then the other. Amy kissed her way down Jeff's stomach, and he closed his eyes, anticipating her lips on his hard cock. Jeff opened his eyes when he felt her hot breath on his cock. She looked up into his eyes as she brought her mouth down to his cock. Jeff almost died when his dick slipped past her lips and into her mouth. It was so wet and hot, her mouth moving up and down, saliva trickling down onto his balls.

"Tell me when you're going to cum," she said when she came up for breath.

Amy resumed her attack on her stepbrother's cock, her lips wrapped around the head and her tongue licking the sensitive underside, her hand pumping his shaft at the same time.

The feeling was getting to be too much for him; Jeff could feel the urge to cum getting stronger.

"I'm going to cum soon," he groaned.

Amy doubled her efforts, pumping his shaft, attacking the head of his cock with her lips and tongue. She looked up into his eyes with lust filled eyes, and that did it. Jeff exploded in her mouth, his hips pumping his dick up into her mouth. Amy swallowed every burst, a little leaking past her lips and dribbling down her chin.

Amy let his softening dick leave her mouth, licking her lips to get the remaining drops.

"That's lesson number one," she said, "Always let a girl know when you're about to cum when she has your dick in her mouth. Not all girls like the taste like I do."

Jeff looked down at his deflated cock and then back at his sister Amy.

"Oh, the night's not over yet," Amy said with a husky voice. "I think you'll be up for another lesson soon. I have a few things to teach you!"

The lightning flashed and the thunder boomed.

Jeff was sitting up naked in his bed, still a little shocked by what had just happened. His stepsister, Amy, was sitting there, also naked. She had just given him a blow-job and had told him that he and she were not done just yet. Amy noticed the look on his face and moved closer to him and wrapped her arms around him.

"Don't worry about anything that happens tonight," she said. "You're my stepbrother, and I would never do anything that I thought would harm you or me in any way. Let's just have some fun with each other, I'll teach you everything you'll need to know."

Jeff thought about that and realized that she was right.

Jeff nodded his agreement and Amy smiled.

"Now just lie back, and let's get comfortable," Amy replied.

They both lay back on the bed, on their sides facing each other. The rain was still beating on the window outside, and when the flash of lightning would light up the room, he could see her face, her eyes looking deep into his own. They both leaned into each other at the same time, his lips meeting hers as they shared a soft, almost innocent kiss. He was enjoying the delightful wickedness of this all. Amy opened her mouth and her tongue flicked against his lips, seeking to pry them open. He obliged, and her tongue slipped onto his mouth, seeking his tongue. As their tongues twirled together, his hands started to explore her body. Jeff reached down to feel her tits, marveling at how soft and silky they were. Amy's nipples hardened as he caressed them, rolling them in between his fingers. Jeff rolled onto his back, pulling Amy on top of him. He could feel her nipples against his Chest. Amy's hair cascaded down onto his face as they continued their kiss. His hands slowly moved down her back, towards her firm ass, that he had so long admired. He felt her cheeks in his hands, loving the way they felt as he squeezed them. Amy moaned and rolled onto her back, bringing him around on top her as she broke their kiss

"Time to learn how to please a woman," she said.

Amy took his head in her hands and guided his lips to her breasts. Jeff kissed first the left, and then the right nipple, both nipples hard as rocks. He slowly licked her left nipple with his tongue, and then taking the whole thing into his mouth, trying to devour her whole breast. Amy guided his mouth over breasts, first one, and then the other. Jeff felt he could spend all night just suckling on her nipples, but Amy had other ideas. She moved his mouth down her soft belly until he could feel her pubic hair against his chin. Jeff looked down and saw what must have been heaven! He could smell her muskiness and see a faint glow on her lips where she was already getting wet.

"Start by licking up and down my lips, you'll learn fast enough what gets me going," Amy replied.

Jeff hesitantly licked at her lips, finding the taste not as sweet as the porn magazines were always saying, but still not a bad taste at all. He started at the top of her lips, and let his tongue slide down between them until he found her hole at the bottom. Jeff dug his tongue into her pussy and he heard Amy let out a light moan. As he tasted her on his lips, He felt Amy guide his head up to the top of her pussy, and felt a small nubbin against his lips.

"That's my clit, be good to it and I'll do anything you want," Amy said.

Jeff sucked her clit into his mouth, feeling it get more and more wet as he licked it. Amy started to moan louder and he looked up to see her grasp both of her large tits in her hands, pulling at her nipples.

"That's good, baby. Keep that up," she moaned.

He continued to lick up and down her slit, stopping every now and then to concentrate on her clit, while she moaned in pleasure.

"Put your finger in me, please," Amy begged. "Fuck me with your finger,"

Jeff slid a finger in her pussy as she gasped. He locked his lips on her clit as he finger fucked her, moving his finger in and out of her. Amy started to roll her head side to side as her orgasm approached, her hips moving up and down as he sucked her clit far into his mouth.

"I'm going to cum, baby, keep sucking my clit!"

Jeff felt her pussy tighten around his finger as she came, a long moan escaping from her lips.

Amy whimpered as he slowly removed his finger from her pussy. Jeff kept a gentle licking motion on her pussy lips as she regained her composure.

"Jeff, that was pretty damn good!" Amy said, smiling down at him. "Just wait till you get more practice!"

She pulled him up on top of her and guided his lips to hers. He was surprised that she would do that, considering where his lips just were. She licked her own pussy juice from his lips, smacking her own lips in approval.

"I love the taste of my own pussy," she said wickedly. "Especially when it's on a guy's lips or on his dick after fucking me,"

Jeff was getting past being shocked by what his stepsister was telling him, but that last remark left him wondering just how far they were going to take all this, masturbating him in the shower and giving each other oral was one thing. But, were they really going to fuck?

Amy smiled at him as lightning lit up the room.

Jeff would have been happy if the night had ended right then, but he didn't think Amy wasn't quite finished yet.

Jeff lay down on his back as Amy straddled his hips. He could feel her ass cheeks, rub against his legs. His cock was rock hard again; he could feel it nestle against her ass crack as Amy wriggled back and forth against it. Jeff reached around to hold her ass in his hands. Amy cupped his cheek in her hand as she caressed his face.

"Are you ready for this?" she asked.

"God, yes," he replied. "Please fuck me."

Amy smiled and lifted her hips up so she could reach under and grasp his cock in her hand. She slowly rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit. Jeff could feel the head of his dick getting slick with her juices. After a few strokes, she stopped when the head reached the opening of her pussy. She left the tip there at the entrance to heaven as she put both of her hands on his chest to brace herself. Looking deep into his eyes, she slowly lowered her hips, and his cock slid inch by inch into her warm body. Jeff couldn't believe how good it felt. Amy was snug, not too tight, and so warm around his cock. They rested like that for a moment, getting used to the feel. Amy leaned down and kissed him, her nipples scraping against his chest.

"Just relax now, and let me do the work for a awhile," Amy said.

Amy then sat back up, Jeff could see her tits swaying slightly as she moved. She started with slow, small strokes, letting him get used to the feel of a pussy fucking his cock. She was so wet, he moved easily in and out of her. Jeff reached behind her so he could hold her ass in his hands as they fucked. Jeff held her with hands, helping to lift her hips, and then bringing her back down hard on his cock. He let his fingers drift to the crack of her ass. He caressed up and down her crevice. He noticed when his fingers touched her ass-hole; Amy would give a little whimper. Jeff decided to push the envelope a little. He slid his finger down to her pussy, feeling his cock going in and out of her, and got his finger nice and wet. He traced his way back to her ass, and slowly rubbed her puckered opening. Jeff rubbed a little harder each time, and when Amy didn't protest, he applied a little pressure with his finger and slowly penetrated her ass. Amy groaned, but didn't tell him to stop. Jeff took this as a good sign, and started to finger her ass to the same rhythm as his cock going in and out of her pussy.

They were moving together now, like they had been doing this all their life. He could feel her pussy grip him as he slid in and out of her. Amy was getting tighter now, and the feeling of her pussy was getting him close to the edge. Jeff decided it was time for him to take over. He pulled his finger from her ass, and grabbed her hips and started to fuck her harder and harder.

"Oh yeah, big boy," Amy moaned. "That's it, fuck me good,"

Jeff continued to slam into her, knowing he wasn't going to last very much longer. Amy started to moan louder and he knew her orgasm was close too.

"I'm cumming!" Amy groaned.

Jeff felt her pussy convulse around his cock as she came. Her face was glowing as she came. Amy never looked more beautiful than when she was cumming. Jeff held her against his body while she recovered, her body shaking and quivering. Amy slowly opened her eyes and smiled. She kissed him tenderly and caressed his face.

"That was wonderful Jeff," Amy whispered. "But now I think it's your turn. Cum when you're ready, don't hold anything back. Fuck me hard!" Amy encouraged.

Without warning Jeff flipped Amy off of him and onto the bed, quickly moving in behind her and turning her on her stomach. Then he grabbed her by the hips and pulled her up onto her hands and knees, her big breasts hanging down in front of her. He grabbed his cock and placed the head against her opening and quickly thrust forward, impaling her on his cock. She cried out with pleasure, and he immediately grabbed her hips and began thrusting in and out of her in hard, long, deep strokes.

"Oh my God!" she gasped between strokes. "Going to... cum... again... keep that... up!"

"That's the idea," Jeff said, and he reached around to grab both her tits. He gripped them hard, using them as leverage to pull her back into him as he thrust forward again and again, driving his cock as deeply into her as it would go with each stroke.

"OH... YES! OH... my ... GOD!" she cried with each stroke, "Going to... cum... aahhhhhh!!" she cried as she came, harder than ever. Jeff continued thrusting in and out of her pussy as she came, and all she could do was grip the bed sheets in her fists and grip his cock with her pussy as he pounded her.

"Now," he cried, feeling his balls twitch, "Now I'm going to cum all over your ass," Jeff said, sweat forming on his body.

"Shoot it in me, let me feel you're cum inside me," Amy groaned.

Jeff came, hard, his cock exploding, spewing stream after stream of hot cum deep inside her pussy. She cried out as she felt the first spasm of his cock inside her, and she gripped it harder with her muscles. His cock pumped and throbbed over and over, pulsing as his cum shot out deep inside her. He gave one last, hard thrust as the final spasm went through him, and he held his cock inside her as his orgasm subsided. They were both gasping for breath and covered in sweat; Amy dropped down onto her elbows in exhaustion as Jeff held her by the hips to keep her in place with his cock buried inside her. When he felt his shaft go soft he let her go and she slipped to the bed, a stream of cum seeping out of her slit as she lay panting for breath.

Jeff sat on his haunches for a few moments to catch his breath. Jeff caressed her back and ass and she whispered.

"I love you, Jeff,"

"I love you too, Amy,"

They fell asleep that way, holding each other, the rain outside tapping against the window, the thunder and lightning slowly fading away.

Jeff awoke the next morning, the thunderstorm had passed and sunshine was now streaming through the window. He found himself snuggled with Amy in a spoon position, her back to him with his morning erection pressed firmly against her ass and a hand holding her breast. He turned to the clock to get the time: a little after seven in the morning Amy felt him stir and turned slowly to face him.

"Morning," she whispered and tenderly kissed his lips.

"Morning to you too," Jeff replied.

Amy smiled and kissed him again. They held each other for a few minutes, enjoying the closeness. Nature was soon calling them, so they both decided to get up and visit the bathroom. Amy got out of Jeff's bed and picked up her nightshirt off the floor. She flung it over her shoulder as she walked towards the door. Jeff couldn't help but stare at her swaying ass as she walked away. She peeked over her shoulder and caught him staring.

"Haven't you had enough?" she laughed.

Jeff replied. "Some guys like tits or legs, but, I'm an ass man, and you have one of the nicest I have ever seen!"

Amy laughed and gave her rump a little shake. "Why don't you meet me in 10 minutes in mom and Conner's bathroom? We can take a shower together, conserve a little water?"

He went to his own bathroom to freshen up a bit. After brushing his teeth and shaving, Jeff looked at himself in the mirror. He grinned like a fool at his reflection and then headed for the shower and his stepsister.

The master bath in their parent's room was a rather large shower, plenty of room for 2 people to share. Jeff heard the water running as he entered the room. He saw through the glass shower doors that Amy had already started without him. He opened the shower door and just stood there for a minute, enjoying the view. Amy was facing away from him, her hair hanging down her back, slick against her skin. The water glistened against her tan back and ran down to her untanned ass. The white of her butt contrasting nicely against her tan legs and back. Amy turned around to face him.

"Are you just going to stand there all day or get in?" she asked.

"Just enjoying the view," Jeff replied, "I'm coming,"

"Well hurry up, it's getting cold," Amy said, looking down at her now erect nipples.

Jeff laughed and got in and closed the door. He gathered up the soap and started to lather Amy up, covering her whole body with suds. He paid extra attention to her tits, and her pussy and ass. Jeff took the detachable shower head and rinsed her off, noticing that Amy really seemed to like the feel of water pulsating against her pussy. He made doubly sure her tits were rinsed off by check them with his tongue, taking her nipples into his mouth. Amy grabbed some shaving cream and proceeded to lather up her legs for shaving. Jeff never thought a girl shaving her legs would be so erotic! After her legs, Amy applied some lather to her pubic mound.

"Got to get the bikini area too!" she said.

Amy had just a strip of hair above her pussy, and she removed all the stubble around it and then carefully shaved around her pussy lips. When she was done, Amy smiled at Jeff and held out the shaving cream and razor.

"There's one more spot that I need to get, but I can't reach it or see it. Can you help me?"

Jeff took the can and razor as his stepsister turned away from him and bent forward at the waist, her legs spread wide apart and her hands pressed firmly against the wall.

"Spread my butt cheeks and lather me up real good. I'm thinking about buying a thong bikini so I can get an even tan on my ass. Don't want any stray hairs showing!"

Jeff got on his knees and sprayed some shaving cream in his hand. He spread the cream down her crevice, and slowly and carefully shaved her clean. He rinsed her off, and, not being able to resist, pressed his face in her crack and slowly licked her form her clit to her asshole. Amy shuddered, and Jeff noticed that when his tongue made contact with her asshole, she pressed back a little and the tip of his tongue made a brief entrance into her ass.

Amy straightened back up and pulled Jeff to his feet. She grabbed the soap and gave him a thorough cleaning. Jeff moaned a little when her soapy fingers pumped his cock and was a little surprised to feel a slick finger worm its way into his ass.

They got out of the shower and dried each other off. Amy knelt to dry his legs, and Jeff felt her warm breath on his dick. He got rock hard immediately, and Amy gave the head a quick kiss.

"I think he's ready to play a little more," Amy said, grasping his hard cock.

She pulled Jeff by his cock and led him to their parents' bedroom.

"You want to do it here?" Jeff asked her.

"Why not, it'll just make it that much more nastier!" Amy replied, pushing him down on the bed.

Jeff sat on the edge of the bed, his feet resting on the floor. Amy got on her knees between his legs and lowered her lips to his waiting cock. Jeff could feel her cold, wet hair on his legs as her warm lips took him into her mouth. He groaned, marveling at the contrast of the feelings. Amy moved her lips up and down his shaft, her tongue dancing all around the head in her mouth. She stopped with just the head in her mouth and looked up at him. Still staring into his eyes, she slowly lowered her mouth inch by inch, trying to get the whole thing in her mouth and down her throat. She made it down until there was just an inch left, not being able take anymore. Amy took Jeff's dick from her mouth and started to stroke it with her hand, slick with her saliva.

12