Corrupting Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, of course I do, you're my... daughter!" he replied.

Conner stood up but Amy shoved him back down into the chair. She climbed up onto the desk in front of him and squatted on the desk. This made her skirt rise up and the black panties were now in full view merely two feet from his face. Conner had the urge to ravage it, but Amy was his daughter! He looked up into her eyes and saw that same look of worry in her eyes that he saw earlier.

"Daddy?" she asked, "do you love me, even though I'm your stepdaughter? I'm asking for real. No matter what happens... Do you love me?"

"Yes," he replied.

"No matter what."

"Yes sweetie."

"How big are you daddy?" her eyes dropping down to his crotch. Her breasts separated slightly inside the shirt holding them in, threatening to break loose. Then she began to smile and raised her leg up, and propped her foot up on the desk. She began to rub her pussy with one hand.

"Ten and a half inches, fully erect." Conner replied.

"Mmmmm, that sounds just wonderful!" she said, rubbing her mound. "I've never had a cock that big inside me before!" she said, reaching under her breasts to untie the knot holding her shirt in place. "But before that happens, I want to see just how hard I can get you!" She pulled the shirt open and her massive breasts fell free, the huge nipples hard and erect, the areolas surrounding them dark and crinkling with excitement.

He had never seen such immense, round, and perfectly formed breasts before. Her areolas were very large, surrounding her equally large, erect nipples, and were just dark enough to give a good contrast. As he ogled her breasts, she slid her hands under them and lifted them up towards him, tweaking and pulling at both nipples with her fingers. She looked down at her nipples and then at him, keeping her head low as she gazed at him, her lips in a smile. Conner could feel his cock quickly hardening, and shifted his position to give it room to grow.

"It's working, isn't it daddy?" Amy asked, her voice husky with growing passion. "You're getting hard, aren't you?" Connor just nodded in reply; Amy smiled at him and pulled on her nipples harder. "Do you like my breasts, daddy? Do you like my big, hard nipples and the way they stand up for you?" she asked, pulling and twisting on her hard nipples. All Conner could do was stare in amazement and lust, and shift his position again to give his now fully erect cock as much room as he could inside his pants.

Amy slid her hands back and pressed her breasts together, offering them to him. Conner's cock was now raging and he could no longer contain himself. He grasped the huge globes in his hands and pulled one to his face, sucking the hard nipple into his mouth. Amy moaned, slipping her hand around to the back of his head, pressing his mouth against her massive breast harder. Connor sucked hard, pulling the hard nub into his mouth and nipping it with his teeth. He released it and did the same to its twin, making his daughter moan again. She slid a hand down to her mound and began to rub herself as he worked her nipples over.

When she could take no more teasing, she pulled her breasts away from him and then stood op from the desk and stepped forward. Lifting her massive breasts and wrapping them around his head. She squeezed them together, trapping his face between them as Connor reached around with both hands and squeezed the firm globes of his daughter's ass. She wrapped her arms around his head, holding her breasts in place with her arms, and squeezed her breasts around his head by pressing her elbows towards each other. He squeezed her buttocks harder in return. His face was completely enveloped in the soft breast flesh of Amy's massive bosom, and as Amy held him there, Connor found that he couldn't breathe. But he really didn't care!

"Do you like that, Conner... I mean daddy?" she asked, pressing her elbows together to press her mounds tighter around his head. "Can you breathe in there? Do I let you out, or just keep you in there and smother you between my breasts?"

Just as Connor thought he was going to pass out from lack of oxygen, Amy released his head from between her "man-killers" and stepped back, walking back to the other chair. She sat down, her hair still draped over one side of her face, looked at the large bulge in her father's pants, and then motioned him over to her with her curled finger.

"Come here, daddy," she said.

Connor stood up, and the large tube of his hard cock could be clearly seen pressing against the cotton khakis he wore. He walked over to hid daughter who never took her eyes off of his erection, and stopped in front of her. She slid her hands up his thighs to his zipper, quickly sliding it down. She reached inside his trousers and then inside his boxers, gripping his cock with one hand.

"My God, this thing must be huge!" she said, looking up at him, squeezing his shaft in her hand.

"See for yourself," he replied.

Dropping her eyes back to his crotch, Amy pulled his fully-erect cock from his trousers, her mouth falling open and her eyes widening as she saw it for the first time. She began to smile a slightly evil smile as she pumped it with her hand, forcing a large clear drop of fluid to pop out of the tip. Just the feeling of his daughter's fingers gasping his dick was almost enough to make him cum.

"Mmmm, candy!" she said, and pulled his cock down until it was pointed at her lips.

She slipped her tongue out and licked the drop of pre-cum from his cock, swallowing it. She pumped his cock again and was rewarded with another drop of pre-cum, which she also licked off and swallowed. Then she stood his cock up straight and slowly, teasingly ran her tongue all the way up the underside of his shaft, from the base of his cock up to the tip, swirling her tongue around the bulbous head. She pumped it again, and when the drop of fluid appeared she slipped her lips around just the tip of his cock and sucked hard, pulling more fluid from him. He shuddered as she did this, and shuddered again when she slid her wet mouth down over the head of his cock.

She worked on his cock for several minutes, taking more and more of it into her warm, wet, sucking mouth until nearly half of it was disappearing between her lips. She sucked him hard, her mouth a vacuum around his shaft. He had never had any woman suck his cock this hard before! His shaft glistened with her saliva, and he knew that if she kept this up he would soon blow his load down her throat.

She knew it too, as evidenced when she slowly slipped her mouth from his cock, gripping it with her hand and pumping it slowly and firmly. She licked her lips and looked up at him as she spoke. "Daddy, you taste so good! I could make you cum like this, daddy, but I'd rather have you cum from fucking me daddy!"

Slightly gasping for breath, Connor replied, "That's good, because I cum a lot...buckets, to be honest, and I'm afraid you'd drown!" Amy smiled as he replied, standing up and moving over to his desk.

"Oh, I don't think so," she said, clearing the few objects from the top of the desk, bending over and giving her father a good look at the firm, rounded cheeks of her ass from behind as she did so. "We'll find out about that soon enough," she said as she turned around to face him. Gazing at him with her hooded eyes, she reached up under her skirt and pulled her thong panties down her long, shapely legs, letting them drop at her feet. She stepped out of them and kicked them to the side, never taking her eyes off her stepfather as she sat on the edge of his desk

With that she lay back on the desk, propping herself up on her elbows, her mammoth breasts jutting up proudly on her chest. She spread her long, shapely legs wide and lifted one foot up onto the edge of the desk, revealing her pussy to him as she opened her thighs wide. As he had seen through her panties earlier, her mound was covered with brunette and was closely trimmed, but her lips were shaven smooth. They were swollen and Connor could see them glistening with her juices. His cock stood out in front of him, pulsing and throbbing. The scent of her musk was heavy and thick in the air. He wanted his daughter worse than he'd ever wanted a woman before!

"Well, daddy" she said in her sultry, breathless voice, "Are you going to just stand there, or are you going to come over here and fuck me?"

Connor moved over between Amy's smooth, firm thighs, positioning his cock over her mound. She opened her thighs wider, then reached down and parted her lips with two fingers. Her opening was slick and ready for him, and she was panting slightly with anticipation; her mammoth breasts heaved with her breathing. He grasped his cock with one hand and pointed the head down to her pussy, then rubbed the head up and down her wet slit. His cock was literally drooling pre-cum, and it only took a moment or two for her slit to be coated with his juices. Amy moaned as his cock slipped over the nub of her clit, and she gyrated her hips in passion, grabbing her breasts and squeezing them hard.

"Stop teasing me daddy and give it to me!" she whispered, and Connor did just that.

He slid the head of his cock down until it was nestled in her opening, then pushed forward. The head of his cock disappeared into her tunnel, and he felt her immediately contract her muscles around it as it slid inside. He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her towards him as he worked his cock into her tight pussy, sliding more and more of his cock into her with each push. She was incredibly tight, and even as wet as she was it took some effort to penetrate her.

"Oh, yes, daddy!" she moaned, sliding her hands up over her breasts and squeezing them as he slipped deeper and deeper into her tight, wet tunnel. "Oh, God, that feels so good! Give it to me daddy! Push your big cock inside me!" She moaned loudly as he slipped the last of his cock inside her and buried it to the hilt, his balls pressing against her ass, the head of his cock pushing hard against the end of her pussy. Connor could feel her inner muscles shifting and working around his cock, squeezing it as she adjusted to its size.

"Oh, my God, you're so big daddy!" she gasped, looking down over her breasts to see his cock disappearing into her pussy. "The biggest I've ever had, and it feels so good!" She gyrated her hips slowly, working on his cock with her muscles as he held her in place. He began to thrust in and out of her, moving in long, deliberate, firm strokes, pulling nearly completely out of her and then sliding all the way back into her until the head of his cock bumped the end of her tunnel.

"Yes, daddy, that's it," she said, throwing her head back and squeezing her breasts harder, pulling and tugging on her engorged nipples. "Just like that, nice and slow, so I can feel every inch of your big cock sliding in and out of me!" She wrapped her long legs around him and pulled him to her, urging him to continue. She placed her heels on the top of his butt and pulled him into her, matching his strokes.

"You like your stepfather's big cock in your tight little pussy?" he asked as he thrust in and out of her.

Her pussy was very wet, very hot, and very tight. She bit her lip and nodded, her eyes closed, her hands squeezing her breasts. He continued thrusting in and out of her in long, firm, deliberate strokes, enjoying the sensations of her wet pussy sheathed around his cock and the sight of her pulling and squeezing her own mammoth breasts. His balls bumped her ass with each forward thrust as he stroked in and out of her.

"Oh, daddy, yesssss..."she hissed between her teeth, "You're gonna make me cum! Do it just like that and I'm gonna cum all over your great, big cock!"

"I'll cum with you, sweetie," Connor replied, feeling his own orgasm building. He reached up, releasing her hips, and grabbed her huge mounds in his hands. She placed her hands on top of his and wrapped her legs tighter around him as he began to squeeze her mammoth globes, using them for leverage as he slid his cock in and out of her. Her eyes were closed, her head tossing from side to side as they moved against each other, her hands on his urging him to squeeze her breasts harder. He did so, pulling on her mounds for leverage and driving his cock relentlessly in and out of his stepdaughter.

"Oh, daddy, yes! Here it comes! I'm gonna cum!" she cried, grabbing the edges of the desk and clamping her legs hard around him. She came then, hard, crying out as the waves of erotic pleasure broke over her. Connor could feel her pussy clamping down on his shaft as he continued thrusting, deep as he could, egging her orgasm on. He pulled hard on her nipples and she cried out, placing an index finger in her mouth and biting on it as she came again. Then she gripped the edges of the desk with both hands again as the tidal wave of pleasure roared over her body.

"I'm fixing to cum sweetie." With that Conner pulled his cock out of Amy.

Amy got off the desk and onto her knees, and without hesitation brought her hands up and wrapped her fingers around his shaft, gripping it like a baseball bat with one hand right below the head and the other below that. His cock was so thick that her fingers couldn't reach all the way around it, and the feeling of having his throbbing cock in her hands was wonderful.

That's what I want, Daddy, I want you to cum!" she said, her eyes shining.

She gripped his cock harder with both hands and increased the pressure and tempo of her strokes on his mammoth cock. "I want you to cum for me, let me feel your big, thick cock pumping in my hands as you shoot your cum all over me! I want you to come all over me, Daddy, I want you to cum all over my face! Please, Daddy, cum on me, shoot your cum all over my face!" she pleaded, stroking him harder and faster, the precum literally pouring out of his cock now.

"Are you sure, baby?" he asked, slightly breathless as he felt his orgasm building quickly.

"Yes, Daddy, I'm sure! Please, Daddy, cum for me! Cum all over my face!" she pleaded, her eyes bright with desire as she gripped his shaft harder, pulling and tugging on his long, thick cock, urging him to explode. He was breathing hard now, and he felt his balls contracting in preparation to release their heavy load. She looked at his cock as she pumped it harder, feeling it widen even more in her hands, and she pulled it down and pointed it at her face for when he came.

His cock exploded right in her face, a long, thick, heavy stream of cum blasting out of the end of his cock and hitting her square between the eyes. She yelped in happy surprise as the blast of cum splattered all over her face, but she held on to his cock and continued pumping it as one long stream after another came shooting out of his shaft, and she could feel his cock throbbing and pumping in her hands.

The second blast hit her right on the end of her nose, splattering all over her cheeks and sliding around the sides of her face to her ears, with the third blast shooting directly into her mouth which was hanging open by pure chance. She gagged and choked as the heavy stream of cum filled her mouth and ran down her throat, automatically swallowing it to clear her throat, but she still held on to his cock as he continued to cum. She pointed his cock down a little bit so that the rest of his cum landed on her neck and chest, and she continued stroking his cock as it pumped again and again, covering her neck and upper chest with long, heavy ropes of cum. Four, five, six, seven times his cock pumped in her hands, each spurt lasting for nearly a full second in duration, pumping out more cum than she thought humanly possible. She was beginning to think that he'd never stop cumming!

But he did, the pulsing and throbbing of his cock slowing, the flood of cum erupting from his cock easing off to a mere trickle, and she held his cock up to look at it again as the last of his cum slipped out of the tip of his cock and slid down the underside of the head. She licked up this last drop and swallowed it, then pumped his cock slowly to get the last of it out of his shaft. When she was sure she had it all and that there was no more coming out, she released his now-softening cock and sat back on her knees, his cum literally dripping off of her nose and chin to land on her chest with the rest of it that coated her neck and upper chest. She was absolutely soaked in his cum - it was in her hair, all over her face, dripping from her eyebrows, she even had cum in her ears! She wiped the cum out of her eyes with the back of her hand and looked up at her father who was breathing hard, trying to catch his breath from one of the most intense orgasms he'd had in a very long time.

Connor collapsed in the chair and his cum-covered stepdaughter stood up and left the room.

"CUT! Unbelievable!" the man from earlier suddenly burst into the room. Several other people also came in. Here Connor was with no pants on, having just fucked his stepdaughter, and some strange people come walking into the room. He struggled to pull his pants back up. His clothes was ruined though. He would more than likely have to throw them out. It would be hard to explain cunt juice at the dry cleaners.

The man walked up to Connor. He grabbed and took his hand.

"Worth every penny, Rod. You're unbelievable! How did you do it? Your character was so believable! I actually believed you were Bambi's stepfather for a while there!"

"What?" he stammered. Connor looked up and saw his stepdaughter walk back into the room. She was still naked and covered in his cum. Amy walked up to them.

"Bambi, I can't believe you did that!" the man exclaimed. "What made you do it?"

"What are you talking about?" Connor asked.

"Bambi here has been in almost all of our productions. She has single handedly made us and herself millionaires."

Connor looked down at his stepdaughter and gasped.

"But in all those productions, she's never once fucked anybody. She's had women and dildos and shit like that. She's even done blowjobs aplenty. But she's never fucked anyone. 'Strictly forbidden,' she's told us." He smiled. "And that's why you're the best I guess."

And with that, he handed Connor ten one hundred dollar bills.

"Brock?" Amy interjected. "This isn't Rod. He called and canceled. This is, uh..." Amy looked at her father. Connor looked down at the hundred dollar bills and then looked back at her and nodded.

"You said your name was Ramm?" Amy said with a smile.

That wasn't his name, but apparently this was quite the lucrative market. Maybe it was time for a change of lifestyle?

"Yes," Connor replied, "my name is Ramm."

"Well then, Ramm... I think I can make you a star!" Brock said with a smile. "I would like to shoot you with Bambi again, maybe even some of the other actresses as well."

More to come...

12