Corrupting the Innocent Pt. 02

Story Info
Her corruption continues.
1.9k words
4.5
13.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her stood there almost naked in front of him, Nick could no longer resist. He took her hand and led her upstairs to his bedroom. The room was large, along one wall was what Anna first took to be a giant mirror but then she realised it was a series of sliding panels that concealed the wardrobe. There was a large bed off to one side with four wooden posts. Attached to each of these was a series of ropes and cuffs that Nick intended on using with her tonight. Nick pushed her up against the wall and his hands quickly pulled off the garter belt and panties although he left her stockings on. Her heels she stepped out of.

Taking her hand, Nick led her to the bed and then grabbed her, lifting and throwing her to the centre... She landed hard, the shock knocking the breath out of her momentarily. Before she knew what was happening Nick had each of her wrists strapped to the posts at the top of the bed stretching her arms out each way. As she lay there he firmly gripped her ankles and spreading her legs wide apart he fastened first the left then the right to their posts keeping her legs spread wide. From the table beside the bed Nick picked up the blindfold and wrapped it around her eyes, cutting her off from the world around her apart from what she could hear and feel.

She felt him slide off the bed and heard one of the panels of the wardrobe open. She could hear him lifting and moving things and felt herself growing wetter with anticipation. She struggled against her bonds briefly testing them but found that whilst there was enough freedom to move around slightly and for Nick to move her around slightly she couldn't reach anything important.

She heard the rustling of his clothes as he stripped off and tried to look under the edge of the blindfold to see anything but it was totally dark. She was alone, helpless and at his mercy. She felt the bed shift as he knelt on the right side next to her. She felt him settle something around her right nipple and whimpered as she felt him slowly tightening it. She guessed it was one of the clamps she had showed him online a few weeks ago on her wishlist. They had been joking around on a website and he had made her compile a wishlist of things she might like to play with if she got the chance. She wondered, a little worried now, what else he had bought from the list.

She whimpered again as she felt him repeat the process on her left nipple, tightening the clamp to the point where it was just on the edge of painful. She sighed as he finished then almost shrieked as she felt him flick both clamped nipples simultaneously. She thrashed on the bed for a minute as the pain spasmed through her body then shivered as she felt his fingers dip inside her... She was incredibly wet. She didn't think she had been this wet before she had squirted.

She felt him run something soft up the insides of her thighs, it was light and the touch was a massive contrast to the throbbing in her nipples now. She guessed at a feather or something similar as he traced it up and down the insides of her thighs. It tickled and she tried to pull her legs together but the ropes restrained her keeping her exposed for Nick to continue teasing. She felt him lean in, felt his breath warm against her soaked slit and lifted her hips eager for his touch. He pulled back and she almost cried... She needed some relief.

Cold! She felt something cold traced around the edges or her areola... His hand pressed down on her wet pussy. The heel of his hand a constant pressure on her slit, almost on her clit as he teased her with the ice now. She felt the cold droplets trickle down her large breasts, over her stomach and ribs. They traced icy patterns across her flushed. The arousal and warmth of the house made the ice seem almost painfully cold. His hand shifted from her pussy and it was replaced with his tongue on her clit. She came instantly and hard. She squirted and cried out her orgasm as the intensity of the teasing and arousal she was feeling for Sir became all too much. She spasmed and bit her lip as she thrashed on the bed, only the ropes holding her in place as Sir pinned her down.

Eventually she came back down and lay there breathing heavily. She had cum hard in the past before but never anything like that.

"Princess..." That one word held disappointment.

Oh god... She had cum without his permission. She was allowed one orgasm a day without permission and she had used that in the car park.

"I'm sorry Sir... Your princess needs to make things right..."

"Consequences princess. I am going to unfasten you. I expect you to turn over and get on all fours. Do not remove the blindfold. "

He did as he had said he would and unfastened her arms and legs. She rose onto all fours, not removing her blindfold. Nervous and worried about what he had in store for her she assumed the position he had instructed her to. She felt him tape her wrists together and then loop the rope through to hold them in front of her. He pulled her legs slightly wider apart and then she felt her ankles strapped to the end of the spreader bar. She knew immediately it was the spreader bar because she had told him when they were looking online she had always wanted to try one.

She held her breath in anticipation as her exposed ass was raised in the air. There had been three things she had looked at on the site with him. Two she would probably be okay with... The third was a bit extreme and she wasn't sure she would be able to last without safe-wording.

She tried to relax and had almost managed when the first strike landed. His hand. Bare and hard it slammed into her ass cheek and she felt the jolt run all the way up to the top of her head. He rained down strikes on both cheeks hard and fast. A single tear trickled down her cheek and the odd squeak escaped her lips. Then, as suddenly as it began, he stopped.

She sagged down onto the bed and was waiting for him to release her when she felt the switch across the back of her thighs. She screamed into the pillow as he lashed her three more times. The tears flowed freely now but she knew that she had never been hornier in her life. She heard the cap on a bottle and felt his gentle hands slowly pour the liquid over her ass and incredibly gently begin rubbing it in. Every now and then his fingers slipped between her thighs to tease her clit. Soon the pain in her ass began to recede, over taken by the growing need to cum again.

She felt him move onto the bed behind her, felt his hardness against her soaked pussy.

"Please Sir... Please put it in my cunt..." She knew how much it drove him crazy to hear filthy words coming from her innocent lips.

He rubbed the head of his thick shaft up and down her slit, teasing her before he began easing it inside her. She felt herself stretching. She had only ever used thin vibrators inside her. He felt enormous - she knew he was quite thick from having him in her mouth but it felt like he was splitting her in half. She bit down on her hands as she felt him filling every inch of her inside. He was slow and careful - they had discussed this - he knew she was nervous about how big he was and getting inside her. It took several minutes before he had fully stretched her open and impaled her on his cock, even with how wet she was with all the playing but finally he was fully inside.

He gave her a minute to get used to him, shifting his weight and position occasionally moving his cock inside her making her whimper. He loved the little sounds she made when she was this aroused. He pulled back fractionally and set up a slow rocking motion, his shaft slipping in and out of her slightly, pushing it deep every time.

His fingers were digging into her hips now as he slowly thrust in and out of her. With every thrust he pulled a little further back and then all the way back in. Soon he was fucking her fully, his cock almost all the way out before he drilled it back inside her.

"Please Sir... I need to cum..."

Her voice broke as she asked, she could barely form any coherent sentences from the overwhelming sensations - as he hammered into her it pushed her forwards, dragging her clamped nipples over the quilt reminding her about them even as he filled her over and over. She was beyond thinking now.

"Yes Princess... Cum as many times as you can before Sir fills you..."

Permission given she exploded again. She lost control then. Nothing mattered, nothing existed apart from the feelings ripping her apart. His cock hammering in and out of her, the sensations of his fingers digging into her hips, the clamps on her nipples his cock deep inside her. The next orgasm ripped through her, then another until she couldn't count them.

Finally she felt Nick beginning to lose his rhythm, his movements harder, jerkier as he fucked himself into her until he exploded. She heard him growl, he leaned down and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her blindfolded head up. She felt his cock throb inside her. Stream after stream of his cum flooding into her pussy, his cock pulsing in her tight hole with ever little jerk of his hips that send his seed deeper inside her.

His fingers almost painfully tight on her hips gently released. He grabbed something from beside them, using it he cut the tape carefully around her wrists. Easing back he gently slid out of her and then reached down to undo the spreader bar. She looked down. The quilt was soaked, she had never cum that much in a year, let alone in one night. She looked up at him, naked and covered in a fine sheen of sweat from the fucking he had just given her - looking over she saw herself in the mirror, naked, flushed and smiling a smile she hadn't seen on her face before.

Nick gently helped her move, he pulled the quilt off the bed and kissing her slipped from the room. Minutes later he returned with the quilt from the spare bedroom and wrapped her in it. Carefully he undid the clamps from her nipples. She moaned as the blood rushed back to them and grabbed Nick tightly clinging to him as he gently put them on the table beside the bed. She snuggled down under the quilt as he slipped from the room again. Returning he had a bottle of water for her that she eagerly drank from suddenly realising how thirsty she was.

He slid in behind her and cuddled around her as she throbbed inside and out.

"We are just getting started princess."