Corrupting the Pastor's Wife

Story Info
Our Sunday morning sex makes me late for church.
770 words
3.75
202.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up to your hand cupping my breast. When I crack my eyes open, the room is filled with golden sunlight. Your peaceful, sleeping face is inches from mine, and I can feel your breath with each exhale.

"Life is good," I think to myself, as I close my eyes and drift back to sleep.

The next time I wake up, it's to your lips on mine. Soft, slow kisses, nothing rushed, nothing insistent. I can smell your minty breath.

"Hold that thought," I say with smile. Then I jump up and head to the bathroom. I can feel your eyes watching my naked ass sway as I walk. I see the mouthwash already out on the counter. You didn't think to bring a toothbrush. Neither of us knew you would be staying overnight.

When I get back to bed, you've thrown all the covers off. One hand is pinching and rolling your perfect nipple. The other has two fingers in a v shape on either side of your clit, gently rubbing up and down.

As soon as you see me watching, your pace quickens, you intensify your own pleasure. You moan and sigh and gasp. You know how wet you're making me, and it's driving you over the edge.

I'm not sure at first whether I want to watch or participate.

"Don't stop masturbating until I tell you to."

The command is probably unnecessary, but I still get a little thrill from telling you what to do. You obediently continue, making brief eye contact as acknowledgement, before your eyes close again to revel in the pleasure.

I get on my knees and carefully straddle you, stopping an inch above your face. The scent of my arousal fills your nostrils. Your mouth waters in anticipation of what's to come.

It's only at this point that I look over at the clock.

"Oh shit! I'm going to be late for church!"

I start to climb off of you in a panic, but you grab my hips with both hands and pull me down to your waiting mouth.

"Sweetie! I can't! I-- Ahh! Mmm!"

I don't know what you are doing with your tongue, but it's exquisite.

I stop fighting you for a second and look down at your eyes staring up at me between my legs. I see the longing, the desire, the lust.

There are so many things wrong with this situation. You disobeyed my command to keep masturbating. You overstepped your place as sub when you pulled me back down. And I'm going to be late for church, of all places, because I was having sex with another woman.

Your tongue is relentless. I can't think straight. All I want is the pleasure you're bringing me. I'm beginning to think I underestimated just how naughty a sub you are. I wonder again how much control I actually have over you.

My husband is the pastor of our church, and I know he is going to kill me if I'm late, especially if I'm late because I was with you. But he suddenly seems very far away and unimportant. What matters right now is us, right here.

I give you a stern look for disobeying me, but I let my muscles relax and give myself over to the movements of your tongue.

When you can tell I'm not going anywhere, your hands immediately return to their duty on yourself. Nice try.

"Ahh! Dont think--Mmm--you're going to get away with this--Oh God--without a smacked booty!"

I feel the vibrations, as you start to moan again. You absolutely love the feeling of corrupting the pastor's wife, don't you? I have to admit, the "wrongness" of this situation is very hot to me, too.

An hour later, I arrive at church with my face still a little flushed. The service has already started, and I take my seat in the front row next to my husband. He raises his eyebrows at me and I shrug and smile a little.

During the greeting time, I connect with a stream of my friends and people I don't really know, but who seem to know me. I hug them with the arms that want to be wrapped around you. I pat them on the back with the hand that spanked your ass hard just a few minutes ago. None of them has any idea how red and swollen my pussy is. How wet I still am, from my amazing morning with my lover. To them, I am still the model of modesty and decency they expect me to be. But you, my dear, know better.