Corruption Ch. 02

Story Info
Forbidden fruit really is the sweetest...
6k words
4.8
20.6k
34

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you everyone for being patient with the timing of this chapter! I work and go to Uni so i was writing this chapter on my phone during my breaks every chance I could get! Aka, i got my ass kicked, especially during finals and Christmas. Thank you so much for all of the encouraging emails and comments despite that, I adore every one of them! :)

*****

"Kneel down."

Cassandra did as she was instructed with ease, her knees still weak from the mind jarring discovery of her first orgasm.

She blinked up at the same voice that commanded her, slightly foggy and tired although still grinning like an imp. She wasn't sure how she'd managed to walk down the long hallways to get to his bedroom without collapsing. But she had giggled the whole time, enjoying the way he'd stop to kiss her, robe loosely held around her breasts which the demon would push to the side for a soft touch or to hear her moan again. She had enjoyed his attentions but each time wiggled out of his grasp, more than excited to arrive at their current destination to continue their game.

"Now open your mouth." the demon dragged her attentions back to his touch, cupping her jaw so she would fix her gaze on him. And he loved seeing the way her big brown eyes looked up at him from her position on the floor, her slightly dopey grin plastered to her face.

"Why?" He also loved her unyielding curiosity. At least for the time being.

"Because I said so." He chuckled, placing his thumb in her mouth so he could press down on her warm tongue. "Have I done you any wrong so far?"

"I guess not..." She murmured around his finger, making him shake his head in amusement before continuing, body shifting to stand much taller over her and she had to crane her head to look up. His smile was much sharper now, full lips curving wickedly around knife edged fangs as his eyes glowed down at her.

"Do you remember how I used my tongue on you in the library?"

She shivered slightly, there was no way she could forget, she didn't want to. "Yes..."

"Well, now you're going to return the favor."

Her eyes brightened, the abbess licking her lips as a slight ripple of power dripped down her body like wax. "How?"

"So eager now." he traced his wettened thumb over her bottom lip, happy to finally have her mouth as he'd predicted.

She couldn't think of anything smart to say, just giggling timidly as she reached out to what lay between his legs. Cassandra deciding to ask her first question, not waiting for his explanation in her giddiness. "So, what do I call this?"

He gently took her hand to press against the quickly hardening appendage. "You can call it a cock if you'd like, there's many words for it just like with yours."

"A cock..." She whispered, amazed at how it grew in her hand so quickly, giving a light squeeze to test its odd firmness once again.

A gentle hand came to rest in her hair and she looked up, the demon's face intensely set on hers as he felt the softness of her dark curls again. He'd let her explore a moment, watch her timid and curious expedition of his body before he'd teach her how to give him pleasure.

The insides of Cassandra's hips twisted in response to his gaze, just like they had when she had seen the demon playing with himself before. Her eyes flashing a dazzling color to showcase her excitement to him.

She looked back to the demon's center, bringing up her free hand to touch the angry, pinkish, tip now that it stood fully erect. It twitched, jumping slightly with her attentions after being neglected for so long and the girl found herself to startle in surprise despite thinking she was prepared for anything. Heat filled her cheeks as her partner threw back his head with laughter.

"Don't be so scared little nun. It doesn't bite."

She chuckled to herself shyly at the reaction, adjusting her position on her knees with a slightly nervous wiggle. "Um... I'd like to make you feel the way I did. But..." she paused as she touched the pearlescent bead that had gathered on his slit. "I don't know where to start."

He grinned, taking her now dampened finger and pressing it to her lips, pleasantly surprised when she licked the precum off of the digit with greed in her eyes.

"Good girl..." he rumbled. "And don't worry. I'll teach you."

Cassandra looked up at him expectantly after that, slowly pulling her finger from her own mouth as she fidgeted with her thighs. He tasted so strongly, even just the small dollop of fluid was like the first smell of the ocean on the breeze, salty, warm, and wholly demanding of your attention. It was so strange how much she wanted more of it. Of him.

"Open." he pressed her bottom lip until her jaw slowly fell for him. "Now stick out your tongue."

She once again followed his orders, slit throbbing as he touched himself again in order to bring his cock to her waiting tongue. The demon pushed the head of it further into her mouth, instructing her to closer her lips which she did without hesitation.

His shaft was hot and smooth to the touch, like polished stone left in the sun. And he tasted warm, like when you sit in front of a fireplace in the winter. She found the heat he owned to spread to her own core as her eyes slowly drifted closed in delight.

Cassandra hummed, placing a hand on the demon's hip as he rocked them deeply into her mouth, taking the hint as she pressed her head down to take him just a little deeper.

"That's good." He hissed. "Now suck."

She hollowed her cheeks as she drug her lips towards the tip of his length and back down again, bobbing her head a bit faster when the demon moaned ever so softly. She looked up at him, cock still in her mouth as he brushed her hair out of her face, Cassandra's eyes black as pitch now and half lidded. This served to cause a new groan to part from the demon's lips, the odd nun's gift spurring him on and rekindling his curiosity.

"Use your tongue too."

Cassandra struggled with the instruction this time. Taking some effort to sloppily figure out how to roll her tongue over his sensitive head while still keeping suction and movement. When her jaw started to hurt she gave up on doing all of it at once, instead kissing the tip and teasing his length the same ways in which he had when pleasing her. Diving to nip the sensitive flesh of his hips while stroking him, kiss, drag her tongue along the underside and upon her delight, found the soft flesh hanging under his shaft which caused him to gasp and shiver.

She stroked him distractedly, head dipping lower to pull the newfound stock into her mouth and hear the demon's response again. He gripped her hand lightly to show her to stroke him tighter, head tipping back at her attentions. For a virgin she was doing oddly well at giving head. Maybe it was her eagerness to please, but she certainly wanted to hear his moans and her actions showed her determination to get them. Her tongue prodded and sent shivers up his legs every time, thumb having found an especially nice spot between the glans and the shaft of his cock, twitching periodically in response as he bucked into her hand.

She looked up at him around his erection, peeking up at his face to see how she was doing only to find it out of view, totally tilted back as he looked towards the ceiling. He felt her head turn in his hands and found his stomach to coil with heat when he found her gaze on him already, a small, but impish smirk finding its way onto her otherwise occupied lips when he hissed in satisfaction.

"Shit..." He rasped. Watching her crawl up his legs to swallow his length again, going deeper than before and gagging slightly as the tip reached the back of her throat. She reeled back with a short gasp, fluid still attaching him to her lips which made the demon grin. He slipped it back between her lips when she had taken a moment to prepare herself, going deep only to pull all the way out, then in again, repeating this several times with a self-satisfied hum.

Cassandra found herself to greatly enjoy the experience despite how far he pushed himself into her throat, his face and the soft sounds he made being all she needed to feel the fire roar up in her own belly.

Her spare hand to wandered between her legs, still sensitive, but receptive to the soft touches to her clit, moisture still heavy on her center so she could slide her digits inside with a flutter of her eyelids and a purr.

"Oh no you don't." The demon chuckled, knotting his fingers at the back of her skull so he could pull her head back, crouching down to her level so he could pull away her unrelenting hand. "You had your first orgasm; the rest are mine."

"That's not fair." she protested, mewling softly when he tightened his grip, free hand trailing down to see just how wet she really was. Which to say was very.

"You didn't get enough? It's not even been twenty minutes." He teased, bringing his hand away to slip them into her mouth, the nun taking them deeply since it seemed to bring him satisfaction.

"It feels nice..." She pouted after he removed his fingers, the man standing tall again and letting go of his death grip so he could pull her close.

"Don't worry, I'm not nearly done with you yet." He assured.

"Promise?" She murmured as she pressed her lips to the underside of his cock, looking up in a way that made him want to bend her backward over the bed and fuck her senseless right there.

"I have never seen a nun fall so quickly from Grace." He hissed, twitching into Cassandra's waiting lips and pushing inside eagerly. He was about to get much rougher with her if she kept acting like that.

She felt that same heat wash over her, making her light headed even though the statement should have made her ridden with guilt. But she found herself to have no care about it.

The demon saw her skin shimmer again as an indicator, a ripple all the way down to her toes as she swallowed him as far as she could with a half-lidded purr. She kept him deep and held her breath when he lightly pressed her head down to feel the muscles of her throat squeeze him tight, tears welling at the corner of her eyes in effort. It was after he began to rock his hips into the tight spot, causing her to gag harshly that she pulled back with a gasp, chin wet from where she'd been unable to swallow with the large obstruction in her throat.

"Gods. no mercy for the virgin?" She swallowed harshly and then began to pant, slowly diving back down on him although not so deeply as he encouraged.

"Only if you beg." he huffed, the demon beginning his climb with the catalyst of Cassandra's own lust, and how it boiled over at the idea of her being made to plead to him. Heat pooled in his belly and his toes curled slightly against the floor as the sinner lavished her tongue over his shaft and took him deeper and deeper despite her inexperience. hand reaching out to grab to him tight for support.

She really enjoyed the way his face furrowed when he moaned, eyes on her as she repeatedly took him into her warm mouth. It was when he grabbed her by the hair, not pushing her deeper or brushing it out of her face, but just holding onto her that she knew she was about to make him cum.

This of course made her double her efforts, loud and disheveled sounds coming from the way she dragged her lips over him, soft hums of satisfaction breaking through at how his legs occasionally jumped and he began to thrust more chaotically into her mouth.

"Fuck... suck harder." He barked, letting Cassandra take over as he tangled his fingers deeper into her dark hair, the girl unrelenting as the heat built to an almost unbearable pressure in his hips. He could feel his heartbeat pulsing through his cock all the way down to his toes, quickening by the second as static rippled over his skin. He looked down one last time, seeing his lover's eyes now the same as the remains of a dead star, enthralling layers of blue and orange, green and yellow that glowed and showed nothing but raw power. And they looked up at him with determined desire, awaiting nothing but his instruction and his release.

He cursed loudly as his hips spasmed, cock throbbing violently as he let out a long gush of his seed, and another and another, heat spreading through his pelvis up to his face that made him want to melt.

Cassandra was very unprepared for this. The molten hot liquid that poured into her mouth was stronger than what she had tasted before and almost made her throat dry, and there was so much of it she wasn't sure what to do.

"Swallow all of it." The demon answered her thought, keeping her head where it was as he spasmed, eyes closed tight as Cassandra obediently followed his orders once again. She sputtered greatly from the bitter flavor, but managed to waist little of what he dealt her, a single eye cracked as she watched the demon's brow scrunch while he rode out the last waves of his orgasm.

The demon's spastic thrusts slowed to a crawl, stilling entirely before he gave out one final breathless sigh and released the girl's head from his grip. He watched her backpedal, a small dribble of cum on her chin as she gasped, delicate hands still on his hips as she caught her breath.

He grinned, crouching down heavily in fatigue as he pressed his thumb to clean the spot, bringing it to her lips and pressing in one final time. "I said all of it little nun..." her lips closed around his finger and she licked the final drop away as she met his contented gaze, sucking softly despite her aching jaw in order to show her appreciation.

"Good girl..." the demon cupped her face, bringing her in for a deep kiss that she savored, his tongue felt so nice against hers. And she had to admit that she shivered at his praises.

A slight moan mixed between their hungry mouths when he leaned her into the foot of the bed just behind her, lips still locked as the demon climbed up her body to pin her there.

"Hah!" she squeaked, breaking them apart with a soft "smack" when his fingers began to press to her center again, pushing her hips into him in encouragement since her body ached to be touched again.

His lips traveled to her ear as she cried, nibbling and licking softly as he recovered his breath, watching his fingers disappear between her thighs as he traced up and down her still drenched slit.

"That made you even wetter than before didn't it?" He whispered, dragging Cassandra's earlobe with him slightly as he awaited her answer.

"And so what if it did?"

He just grinned in response, pushing his dark claws inside slowly to watch her mouth fall open and her eyes dart to the source of her pleasure.

Her stomach convulsed slightly as he expertly curled those same charcoal black talons with care, breasts bouncing in the process while her thighs twitched, one eye closing before she tilted her head back against the bed.

The demon decided it was well enough time to get down to business.

"Get on the bed." He purred in her ear as he removed his fingers, glad to see them sticky and wet from her arousal. Taking her virginity would be a piece of cake with how excited she was.

"Has anyone ever told you you're bossy..." she griped, a shallow attempt to distract the both of them from her slight nerves since she knew damn well what would happen on that bed. But she was excited still, her curiosity compelling her to place a knee on the corner of the plush mattress as she crawled her way up, although she had also heard how much these things hurt the first time. She hesitated as the two sides of her fought. Which was more important? Excitement or anxiety?

"Anyone ever told you that you have an attitude?" He smacked her ass lightly as she placed her other knee onto the large four poster bed so she was displayed rather unashamedly in front of him. And her ass was too lovely not to play with. The demon stopped the young girl in her tracks, grabbing handfuls of the firm flesh before she could protest. He leaned forward to drag his tongue from the sensitive crease of her thigh all the way up to the widest part of her rear, biting down lightly with his sharp teeth to hear her sigh.

He liked the way she froze so he could continue, looking back over her shoulder coyly only to drop down to her elbows, ass raising for more which prompted the demon to nip roughly, rising up and smacking the opposite, more neglected cheek.

"Someone's stalling." He noted in amusement.

"So?" She averted her gaze and sat down rather promptly on her calves, a soft and indignant "humph" signaling that he'd been correct. She was much more nervous than she thought she'd be.

"Again, you don't trust me? Despite everything I've shown you tonight?" He teased, coming up to spoon her back and take her chin for a soft kiss which seemed to combat the skittishness he now smelled on her.

"I've just heard it's not exactly... pleasant, the first time..." She murmured as she backed away from his soft lips, heart beating a bit faster than before as she remembered some of her sister's horror stories of debauchery before being called to the faith.

He chuckled, "Humans tend to be clumsy and uneducated when it comes to sex. It shouldn't hurt." He pulled her back to his chest in order to grab her breasts and kiss at her neck. "In fact, I can promise you, it'll be just the opposite..."

Her heart skipped a beat at the way he teased her chest, heat returning to her face as the knots in her stomach began to ever so slowly unravel. The information she had been given by the temple had been wrong more often than not from what she'd learned tonight, and the demon certainly hadn't hurt her so far. At least not in a way she didn't enjoy.

His hands trailed over her skin, claws scratching lightly so that she shivered.

"I-I believe you." She pushed into his touch for more. "but I don't know how to do this..."

"Just follow my lead..." His breath was like the crackle of fire over her skin and her hackles raised as he kissed down her back slowly, tongue darting out to trace the curve of her spine as he followed the valley downward.

Cassandra hissed when his tongue found her center again, both hands braced on her warm thighs as he tasted her. She was sharp and biting like clove, not quite sweet but welcoming nonetheless.

The demon pressed his tongue further, closing his eyes as he savored the young sinner's sighing; rubbing his fingers gently over her clit so she'd rock back on his face. She was practically begging for him to take her now with her quiet moans and wiggles, he knew if he waited she would in fact voice her desperation. But his patience was wearing thin with the hunger gnawing at him in the pit of his belly.

"Turn over" he panted as he reluctantly moved from her honey drenched sex. "I want to see your face when I take you."

She whispered a slight curse under her breath, almost unbelieving of the wave of lust that ripped through her pelvis at the thought. Cassandra slowly rolled over so she was sitting up, eyes trained on the demon as she leaned back on her hands, her partner crawling like a snake up her body to share the warm bitter flavor that still lingered on his lips.

She battled with the demons tongue this time, nipping at his lower lip and throwing herself into the kiss as he grabbed her legs, gripping them tight so she moaned into him while pulling her flush to either side of his hips. He ground softly so that he parted her outer folds and coated himself in her nectar, gently gliding over her clit each time so she'd jerked into his kiss. With each passing moment he ground a bit faster, trying to bring their bodies closer and grabbing at whatever flesh he could to further rile her, until she was gasping and groaning between his kisses, pushing herself into his touch.

She cursed softly again when he pulled away, the man kissing a trail from her jaw to her neck, and further downward still until he was able to sit back up, cheeks flushed and slightly breathless as he sat with his knees under her thighs.

12