Corruption Is a State of Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,584 Followers

"Don't fight it, Jean," Emma advised. "Give her that ass. Let her slide right in." Jean cried out as another inch went inside her. "It doesn't hurt as bad when you're relaxed. I'm relaxed, Jean. Someone's fucking my ass, nice and slow, and I love it. I love it so much. She's slapping my ass, you know. She wants me to know I'm her bitch."

"You're always a bitch," Jean answered. She wouldn't have been so angry, only Emma was right—her most frustrating quality. The pain of the first penetration was gone, leaving behind an ache that was leaking warmth into her sex, making her clit hard enough to chisel steel. "Oh fuck!" she added as another inch sunk into her ass.

"I hope she enjoys the show," Emma gasped, now subtly rocking back and forth. "There's nothing like taking a woman's ass. The power... the dominance... whatever happens outside that fuck, just then, you've made someone your bitch. There's no other word for watching someone's ass stretch until it's let your cock in."

Thankfully, Jean's lover gave her a few moments to relax before she added a few more inches. Even so, she cried out, the sensation so intense that it brought tears to her eyes. Then they were slowly thrusting in and out, grating over already occupied territory, the pain building in league with the pleasure. Her shame along with it. She cried with pain and discomfort and the realization of how much she loved this.

The pain was gone soon enough, replaced with something odd. Something... good. She began to push back against the dildo thrusting into her ass.

Emma was now shaking, being jolted forward from the strokes of a hard dildo inside her ass. She only held still to neck with Jean, her hands meshed with Jean's on the table, holding the two up.

"It doesn't hurt a slut to have a cock up her ass," she moaned into Jean's ear. "I just feel this nice little ache telling me my hole is being stretched like it was never meant to be. Did you think your ass could take it, Jeannie? Or did you not believe it would stretch wide enough to take a monster like I gave her..." Emma's mouth dropped open, as if she were miming how loose Jean's ass would be after the fucking it was taking, but she was just letting out an orgasmic groan, a rush of hot air that hit Jean's face like the blast of warmth from opening an oven. "Oh fuck... I can feel her thighs against my ass... she's got that cock all the way in... I'm really fucked now..."

"Mine too. Christ. I must have a foot of plastic in my ass."

"Mmm. Better relax those muscles, Jeannie. Pretty soon she'll start your ass-fuck, and you really don't want to be tensed up then."

"So fucking relax me."

Jean let Emma in, let her fuck her mind, psychically forcing the muscles to relax. They embraced as best as they could, face-down on the mirrored tray with the coke and the saliva-blurred reflection of their merged faces, cheeks rubbing against each other's, lips meeting. Jean bit down on Emma's shoulder as the pain in her ass threatened to become overwhelming, and Emma stroked a soothing hand down her spine. The comfort and the hurt were the same thing.

"Moan, Jean. Moan because it feels good having your ass fucked. Moan because you love it. Moan because you're my little bitch. Not even that. I'm having one of my bitches fuck you, so you're a bitch's bitch. Completely broken in. I own you. You can pretend to hate me all you want, but the second we're alone I can have you bent over and begging for a finger in your ass, a tongue, a cock."

Jean tried not to make a sound, but she couldn't. It felt too good—being Emma's bitch.

"What would the X-Men say if they could see you now, Jean? What would your husband say? What would the Professor say if he saw you getting fucked in the ass at one end while I tell you what a dirty whore you are on the other? You're lucky I don't give a shit about you, because that's the only reason I didn't take your anal cherry myself. I just don't fucking have the patience not to tear your ass apart the moment I have you bent over. So I'm letting someone else borrow that ass of yours, and when I get it back, it's going to stretched nice and wide for me to use as my own personal fuck hole. I own your ass, Jean, and from now on, I'm going to use it wherever and whenever I see fit."

"Fuck you!" Jean cried, now sobbing with the reaming her ass was taking. She would've stopped, if only it didn't feel so good.

"You should feel honored. Most of these bitches I don't even look at outside the Club. But you... I'm going to fuck you so often you'll think it's a trend. I'll fuck you when we're in the Blackbird, on the way to a mission and on the way back. I'll fuck you in the Danger Room. I'll fuck you while you're grading papers. Maybe I'll even be in your head while Scott Summers is 'making love to you' with the lights out in the missionary position. He can think he's made you come for once. And when we're done, I'll make you turn around and suck your nasty cunt right off my strap-on. And do you know what the best part is? The best part of all is that you will beg for this."

The sound of flesh hitting flesh was audible even through the soundproof walls as Jean's lover pounded her like an animal. Nails were dug into her hips, her lover's pelvis was spanking her ass it was thrusting so hard, a hoarse scream was burning its way out of Jean's throat, and her asshole felt like it would never close again. None of which Jean cared about. All she cared was that she come, and come hard.

"Please... Emma..."

"Please what?" Emma asked sweetly, as the sweat poured down her face from her own equally intense fuck.

"Please let me be your bitch."

"Oh, Jean." Emma kissed her plaintively on her panting lips. "You always were."

Jean came. Then she came again. The third time was Emma's, shared across their mental link. The fourth time she came, she squirted. Then they started kissing, and Jean lost track of her orgasms as Emma's tongue claimed her mouth.

Jean wished she could stay like this forever, no rules, no responsibilities, just a perfect blend of fucking and being fucked, of the passive Jean Grey and the passionate Phoenix. But all too soon, she stopped feeling Emma's lips on hers or the stranger's dildo in her ass. Just her past orgasms running down her leg and a rasping in her throat from all the screaming she'd done as her sex got all the satisfaction it could ask for.

Jean stayed where she was, lying across her stool, too tired to move, too afraid if she tried she wouldn't be able to. Her ass hurt like hell, and she was none too sure it would ever be the same again. As Emma had kissed her, the stranger had relentlessly pounded her ass. Whoever it was, Jean hoped they were satisfied with the fuck.

Across from her, Emma was—for once—imperfect. Inundated with sweat, hair a mess, and she'd ripped at her own clothes during her orgasmic frenzy. Jean smiled weakly, seeing her down off her pedestal. As much as she herself might be a dirty slut, it was good to know Emma was always dirtier.

"Christ Almighty, Frost." She was surprised to recognize her own voice. After all the shouting she'd done, she'd have thought it was permanently altered. "That was fantastic."

"Excellent choice of words." Emma said, reaching back to tug on the pull-chain. Her section of the wall reeled up to reveal Sue Storm, a strap-on dangling from her. Even its hard plastic looked to be in disarray, just like the woman who'd been wielding it. "Outstanding work, Susan. I can only hope you appreciate my efforts just as much when I fuck that tight ass of yours in turn."

Sue collapsed beside Emma, onto the floor next to the stool, but she reached up with her arms to clinch Emma as best she could.

"So, you didn't have your newest pet sodomizing me." Painfully, Jean began to turn herself over. "Who was it then, Emma? One of your Cuckoos?"

"Please, Jean. I would never expose one of my daughters to such adult situations."

Jean wasn't listening to her. She was looking back at the wall she'd just opened. Standing in the passageway, a well-used strap-on attached to her waist, was Rachel Grey. Her daughter.

"Yours, on the other hand..."

"Mommy?" Rachel said, tears welling up. Tears of humiliation. Shame. Embarrassment.

Because Jean could sense her thoughts. They were loud as a bullhorn. And even knowing what she'd just learned, Rachel was still aroused.

She took off running from the room, not even bothering to dress.

Jean threw herself at Emma, meaning to choke the life out of her, but Emma was diamond when Jean looked back at her. Catching her wrists, easily wrestling her to the ground, and kissing her with lips as cold as her heart.

"I'm gonna get you, Frost! I am gonna fucking get you for this!"

"For what? Helping you spend time with your darling little girl? You should be thanking me. It's not like she came here knowing how to fuck someone in the ass..."

Jean roared in fury, scorching Phoenix energy coming off her in waves that fizzled against Emma's diamond skin and Sue's invisible force field. The room still burst into flame, and Emma kissed Jean against as the sprinkler system doused all three women.

Jean ripped her own clothes off as much as she did Emma's. "Fucking bitch. Fucking whore. You're gonna get yours!"

"Yes, Jean. Give me mine. Punish me. I need to learn my lesson before I fuck all of your family..."

As their lips met again, the water sizzling to steam between them, Sue joined in. She laid down inside their entwining legs, kissing Jean's hip as she ripped away any clothes that kept her from touching bare skin.

Emma reached down, clawed at Jean's asscheeks until she held one open. "Eat her ass, Sue. She likes that."

Jean screamed against as Emma sucked at her neck and a tongue circled her ass.

"Fuck you, Frost! Fuck you! I'm gonna fucking... fucking... oh, fuck."

Zev95
Zev95
1,584 Followers
12