Corruption Is Just Another Change o

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers

"You don't control your dark side. You repress it, but that just gives it power over you. There are certain things you won't do, won't enjoy, because while they're a part of you, it's thewrongpart of you. Bad. Dirty." Emma took her hand away from Jen, leaving her—Sue noticed—on the verge of climax. As she panted like a marathon runner, Sue daintily nipped at her damp glove. "Oh, God, how I love you neurotic types. Jean, Scott, Kitty... I'd feared I'd run out. There's only so many hang-ups you can have when you belong to a team that dresses up in all black leather. But you, Susan..." Emma brought her hand down swiftly on Jen's sex. She-Hulk whimpered out a incongruently quiet orgasm as the sound of the slap faded away. "Oh, that jumpsuit may be form-fitting, but it covers up somuch."

Sue stood abruptly. "Thank you for your time... or whatever... but this isn't for me. I'll be leaving."

Emma stood as well, putting herself in Sue's path. She peeled off her gloves. Underneath, her fingernails were a vivid shade of red. Not in keeping with her monochromatic color scheme, but somehow perfectly fitting. "Come now, Susan." She opened the vial and poured it out into her bare hand. "Surely you're only proving my point? If you are in control of your dark side, can't you admit to yourself that there's a reason you've been watching women in flagrante delicto for the past twenty minutes? That you can both indulge in recreational drug use and perhaps some sexual intercourse of your own, while still being a good wife and mother? Or would kissing me invalidate all you've done to raise your children and support your husband?"

"I don't want to kiss you," Sue said firmly.

"You want to be kissed," Emma countered with her Cheshire cat smile only growing wider. "You want to be fucked. You want to come. Why is it Reed can go to another dimension to experiment, but you can't do it in the same area code?"

Sue looked down at Emma's hand. It was full of sparkling crystals. The powder up close.

Her problem, Sue mused, was that she was a goody two-shoes who had surrounded herself with goody two-shoes. Even Johnny, for all his man-child ways, had showed worrying signs of growing up lately. Even Dr. Doom, her arch-nemesis, could be counted on to at least be forthrightly, honorably evil. Everything was black and white. It worked for her ninety-eight percent of the time.

But in quiet moments, she wondered if her life was fit to her or she was fit to it. Even her what-ifs seemed... dry. What if she'd left Reed for Namor? She'd be Queen of Atlantis. More responsibility, more children. What was there in her life that was truly dangerous?

She needed to take a risk. Not in battle, where she always had Johnny and Ben and Reed to back her up. Here. Alone. Where she could truly be herself, whoever that was.

Without a word to Emma, she took the woman's hand and brought it to her face. She breathed in deeply, trying not to smear the powder all over her face like the others had. She held her deep breath and—the soft edges of this little world got softer, colors becoming so vivid that they bled into each other.

A new, strange, but not unwelcome tingle invaded her body, spreading not from her nose or lungs, but from her cunt. It stretched out to her extremities until her fingertips, her toes were buzzing. Her nipples stiffened so much they became painful, stinging pleasant beneath her blue gown. And her cunt was now pulsing, sending waves of further pleasure out to every erogenous zone. It was like coming without coming, a lethargic desire that had her wanting-needing-wanting and almosthaving. She needed someone. She needed someone to free her from wanting and not having. She needed anyone.

She looked at Emma... in the blurred world, she was a pillar of white amidst a sea of welcomingly dark colors—alien and yet tempting. A diamond in the rough. Blue lips parted. White teeth gleamed like diamonds.

"Just as I thought," Emma said, like a doctor after a test had proven her diagnosis. Her hand now parted Sue's lips and slipped a finger inside. Then another, then another. Each was caked with the powder. Each entry had Sue sucking needfully. Each sucked-clean finger sent out a tidal wave of lust from her electric sex. "All you innocents... all you Madonnas... all you really need is to getfucked."

Sue saw the word—fucked—billow out into the air and slowly slip into her ear. She laughed when it got to her brain. Yes. Yes, she did needed to be fuck. How she'd overthought it, so like Reed, putting it into a bunch of big words and existential angsts when really, what more did she need than to get fucked? And why not Emma? Why not lovely, lovely Emma, who wanted her so badly? Sue liked being wanted. She was a beautiful woman. She was entitled to it.

"Your drinks, mistress," Betsy said, returning with a tray. On it was an ice bucket and something like a large cigar box.

Emma's hand was still at Sue's face, cupping it lovingly now. Showering affection on her quick-learning student. She slipped her thumb into Sue's mouth and let her suck once more. "Good, you brought an ice bucket. Let the wine chill for now. Sue and I are going to be busy. Cyclops, if you would?"

Betsy placed the box on the platform and opened it. Inside was a blue dildo with yellow straps, prodigiously sized, and with the head painted red. Sue burst out laughing.

"My one-eyed monster," Emma explained with a warm smile. Sue didn't think she'd stopped smiling since she came in. "It and Scott, who I love, are in a competition to see who can bring me more pleasure. I think this'll put him on the losing side."

Applying pressure to the hand at Sue's face, she sat her down on the platform. Betsy, perhaps of her own initiative or perhaps from Emma's mental command, picked up the strap-on and helped it onto Emma. Then, with a pat on the bare ass from Emma, she went to join Janet and Jen. They'd been lying next to each other on the cushioning, lazily touching themselves and each other, and now that Betsy was there, they touched her too.

Emma tested the straps on her apparatus. Nice and tight. "Ms. Walters. Ms. Van Dyne. Ms. Braddock. I'm very pleased to announce that you will be the first to see a new show I'm debuting at the club. The Taking of Susan Storm. Sit on your hands. You're not allowed to touch yourselves. Because when I'm done with her, Sue will be sucking on your cunts, each in turn, until you come."

Sue giggled. She liked the sound of that. How many times would she have sucked Reed's cock if he'd let her, if they'd have a proper honeymoon phase instead of a quick trip to Bora Bora and then back to the lab? Now she would make up on lost time. The world would be her husband. She'd get the fucking she was owed before time ran out.

"Mistress," she said, and opened her cunt with her fingers.

Emma looked down and shook her head disapprovingly. "Not there, where your husband's been year after year. You're going to give me something you haven't given anyone else."

And, taking hold of Sue, Emma simply flipped her over so she was bent across the platform.

"Your ass," Emma said lovingly, "is mine."

Sue felt hands running over the taut skin. She looked back and saw Emma's fixed smile had grown dreamy with enjoyment. She was lightly massaging every inch of Sue's backside, luxuriating in every bit of Sue's skin—the thighs, the cheeks, even the wet pussy right around the corner. Sue held herself up on her arms and groaned freely. It was such a wonderful change of pace from Reed, who always sought to pleasure her, but did so like he was conducting another one of his damned experiments. She got to feel like an obligation, a Bunsen burner he had to turn off before he left the lab, and it was only when something changed that she realized how sick of it she was.

Emma—lovely, lovely Emma—grabbed Sue's ass like she fucking loved ass. Liked looking at it, liked touching it, and loved fucking it. But she wasn't just satisfied to touch. Her fingers grew bolder, exerting possessive force on Sue, squeezing her like ripe fruit. Sue looked her dead in the eye and moaned like a porn star.

Emma's smile went wide. "Shame you've been such a good girl. I have no call to spank you." Nonetheless, she gave Sue's ass a quick, promising pinch. "Let's get you in trouble."

When Emma slipped a finger into her ass, Sue's moan was quite real. She snapped her teeth down automatically to control the embarrassing sound, before looking forward to see that her audience was fidgeting in their seats, lips bitten, sweat dripping, enjoying the show and the soundtrack. She favored them with another obscene moan, only halfway faked as Emma pistoned her finger delicately within Sue's virgin hole. The finger felt cold and wet, and it was only when Sue looked back again that she realized Emma was spreading lube inside her. Her strap-on was already slathered in it, glistening greasily.

Emma gave the strap-on a good luck stroke. "Open up for Auntie Emma."

Sue blinked rapidly, her only facial expression as she felt the frightening touch of Emma's strap-on—hercock. She'd been in enough fights to be used to pain, but this was so much more threatening. She was about to be penetrated, invaded, violated... split open, practically. The pain seemed so much more real than taking an laser blast. Her only reassurance was that it was Emma doing it to her. And Emma would make her feel so good...

Emma smiled to herself, a shared smile with each of the three women in the audience. A telepath, she'd felt the moment of surrender as easily as the other ladies had seen it on Sue's face. Not the consent to sex—that had precipitated as many battles as it had surrenders. It was the moment Sue closed her eyes and accepted that the White Queen knew best. That was what Emma loved best about the innocent. No matter how many times they'd fucked, when Emma was with them, she always took their virginity.

And then, Emma exerted herself. Sue's ass was tight and Emma herself showed a smidgen of gentleness, truly wanting Susan's experience to be an enjoyable one. But still, in a few moments, she was inside.

For Emma, it was unbearable pressure and shocking pain. A guttural sound escaped from her throat that she couldn't define. But she also felt a spark of pleasure, deeper and hotter than anything she'd felt in years. It burned brighter as Emma ran her hand possessively down Sue's back, taking in the breadth of her conquest.

"More," Sue said feverishly.

Emma eased her hips forward, slowly but irresistibly. Sue grunted in pain. Every inch was a certain agony, but it also brought a kind of fulfillment, a fullness, a completion. Emma wasfuckingher and soon—this seemed incredibly important at the moment—she'd be utterlyfucked. And Emma wouldn't stop, despite the pain, despite the uncontrollable tears that ran down Sue's face. She could feel the pleasure growing in Sue's mind. She shared Sue's first-ever experience of being stretched, obscenely, more and more, the pain mounting until all of it had been wrung out of her, water from a sponge, and all that was left was—ecstasy.

Emma was buried in Sue, all the way up to the dildo's yellow straps. She leaned down, shifting the dildo deliciously in Sue's ass, to kiss the back of the Invisible Woman's neck.

And, like she'd been given permission, Sue came. Not just for herself. For the Mistress. She'd never been so filled, so possessed, soEmma's. Emma laughed evilly as Susangushedlike she'd been holding in her come for decades. She cried as she came, nothing to do with the pain, everything to do with the pleasure. Her hands slipped out from under her and she ended up face-down on the platform, every breath bringing in the scent of Betsy's sweat from when she'd laid there.

Emma bent over her, stillinsideand not intending to go anywhere for a while. Just taking a moment for Sue to get used to being completely and utterly fucked. Not a quickie, not a date night, not even a love affair. Having a giant length of silicone shoved up her ass by another woman and loving it.

The teacher cooed lovingly in her student's ear. "Funny thing about our little controlled substance. The side effects, as you've experienced, are most entertaining. The increase of fluid in the genital area, the heightened sensitivity, the feeling of euphoria. But even that high is not what this drug is all about. It was developed to destroy old-fashioned feelings of guilt, shame, and taboo. Give this to a Mormon closet case and he'll happily discover fun with glory holes. And for you, Susan—this is what you want without fear of remorse, regret, self-loathing... all those emotions designed to keep you in line. They obscure what you truly want. So now seems like a good time to ask. Do you want to go cold turkey and get my cock out of your ass? Or do you want another hit while I fuck you like the bitch you are?"

Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers