Corruption Runs Deep Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I believe you have someone who has been talking to you." I look him dead in the eye as he stares back at me, "She has probably been preparing you to come here to meet me without you even realizing it hasn't she?" I stare at him still, a little at a loss of what to say back to him.

"I..." I try to say but the sudden dryness of my throat makes my voice choke. I am so thirsty, just so thirsty.

"It's okay, Cassandara is a good friend of the Sato corporation. She has a few contacts around here that have been helping my company along, but she said she had the perfect addition to my... tinkering." I look him dead in the eye as a small hint of a smile twinkles at the corner of his eye, "you see we here at Sato -"

"Sato is a night club isn't it?" I spit out angrily staring up at him still. I want to be fixed from this witch's curse, and here is this rich lavishly dressed handsome man lecturing me on his stupid club. It isn't going to fix anything.

"Sato has many facets. Night Clubs, Housing communities, colleges, and even laboratories." He stares down at me and enunciates the last word as if he knows exactly why I am here. I hide my confusion and give him a small cheeky smile.

"Yes that is wonderful that you work for a large company that makes many things." I say mustering up as much of a drawing fake sound I could.

"You don't get it do you Futanari?" His voice bites and I feel my cheeks flush even further, the edges of my vision blurring into black as my heart begins to race and the pounding in my ears grows even louder.

"Wha-" I try to choke out but I am just so thirsty. How... how could he know?

"I don't care about the semantics of what Cassandara has done to you, I don't even care what kind of nasty sexual fantasies she has spewed into your shit little head. I need to finish my serum and being here at the nightclub is the only way I can get it from you. She said you were a non-corruptible specimen which makes you my highest request." The words pour over me like ice. Specimen? Corruption? Futanari? He wasn't going to fix my problem, he thought that I was worth the science experiment and I was probably going to be killed. I stand up from my chair and bolt across the room as quickly as my heels would allow me. I can hear his voice but the words are a muffled mess in my head as I try to reason with everything he just said to me. The tape and string holding my cock against my body burns and twists and finally breaks letting my massive fifteen-inch cock swing loose, and just then I realize that I really was no longer being filled by the false plug panties, but it also meant that my cock swings free unobstructed from my tight and short clubbing dress. I look back over my shoulder to see the hungry and greedy glare of the owner as a cloth covers my mouth and the already hazy world fades into darkness.

12