Corset Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
688 Followers

Bill confessed that he definitely liked imagining how large her nipples were and hoped he'd get to suck on them soon. "Soon," she'd replied with no hint as to what that word meant.

To further tease him Missy traced her neckline with an extended finger and picked imaginary lint off of her breasts on several occasions.

It was during the main course that she really captured his attention by saying, "I assume you know that a waist cincher is much sexier than an over the bust corset?" Bill frowned- not knowing what she meant.

She said, "Full corsets are sexy in their own way but when a couple goes home and wants to be intimate the corset gets in the way. Sadly the corset usually gets removed as a result. With the waist cincher the full ass is exposed so it's not in the way. Removing the woman's bra gives full access to her breasts and the cincher can stay in place. That's why I wore the cincher tonight. If I'd worn a full corset you wouldn't have been able to play with my tits. The nipples wouldn't have been reachable by your mouth and most importantly... you wouldn't have been able to fuck my tits."

Bill's cock twitched. He was again at a loss for words. After a long pause he smiled and said that he hoped she wouldn't mind if they skipped dessert. She smiled and nodded in consent.

Back in his hotel room Bill kissed Missy passionately. Within seconds his hands were all over her body. He loved how her torso felt like steel while her ass was soft and sexy. He told her how much he'd enjoyed her cleavage during dinner and she told him she'd thought he was going to attack her over the table.

Bill interrupted the kiss and began to unzip her dress. Missy didn't object. When the dress was loosened she took a half step and carefully stepped out of the fabric. She then moved to the closet to hang up the dress as Bill stared at her ass- beautifully exposed below the black cincher. As she walked back to him his eyes feasted on the abundance of her breasts. The push up bra she was wearing was designed to push her breasts up and toward the center- a display that Bill had seen countless times on TV but never in real life. All of his prior dates had been modestly endowed and conservative in their lingerie. Being with Missy was incredibly different. Her body and mind were built for sex. He felt like a virgin about to be deflowered by a very classy call girl and hoped he wouldn't cum too quickly.

Missy was pleased by his deer in the headlights look. She knew she was hot and that she'd teased him for over a month. She still wasn't going to let him penetrate her but he'd be more than satisfied. She reached out to caress the side of his head and kissed him sensuously. His hands grabbed her ass and she rubbed her body against his erection. Breaking off the kiss she said, "Our third date. There are still rules but I don't think you'll mind. Are you listening?"

"Yes dear. I'm listening," he said in an exaggerated voice.

"Watch your tone. Do you want me to leave you with your balls full?"

"No. No. I'm sorry-just joking. I'm listening."

"There will be no penetration. You can remove my bra and panties. The cincher and stockings will stay on since that's sexy. You can enjoy my breasts anyway you want with your hands and mouth. Likewise you can play with my pussy with your hands and mouth. I'll expect to receive at least one orgasm. After I'm satisfied you may fuck my beautiful soft breasts. Since you seem to have a thing for my breasts and nipples I trust you can live with those limits."

"Yes, I can and will." Bill kissed Missy and while doing that reached behind her to unclasp her bra. Missy didn't object but caught her bra and held it up to her breasts as the kiss ended. She told him not to rush like a teenager and to take a step back. He did but didn't understand why. She said, "You've already made it clear that my breasts are bigger than those of your past dates. You might say you're about to see and enjoy your first real tits- not some skinny teen's version but those of a full busted woman. We should take our time to savor the moment."

In a stripper's most sexy move she very slowly removed the bra while pushing out her chest- displaying her naked tits for the first time. As the bra came away she said, "I think you'll find my nipples outclass any prior dates' as well. They'll be yours for the first time tonight."

Finally the bra was taken away and her chest was fully exposed. Bill loved the look. The black cincher ended immediately below her breasts which were round and beautifully shaped. The contrast with the corset made them seen even bigger than he'd imagined. Her nipples stood out proudly and were every bit as big as Missy had said. Except in porn videos and magazines he'd never seen a rack like hers.

After a few seconds of staring Bill moved closer and gently caressed each breast. He tried to avoid Missy's hugely attractive nipples so he could first appreciate the shape and mass of her breasts. He weighed her breasts in his hands and was turned on by their size, shape and weight. He told Missy they were beautiful. He said he was upset with being denied access for so long. She replied that was tough; he should appreciate that her teasing had increased his lust for what he was finally seeing.

Missy loved his touch and moaned as her arousal increased. As he fondled her he mumbled, 'fantastic' and 'beautiful' several times. His words reflected his obvious lust. She loved hearing him. His voice sounded like he was in awe of her. It was a devotee worshipping his deity; he was struggling to find the most extreme compliments and adjectives to express his love for her breasts. It had been a long time since she'd last been intimate so his words were especially welcome. She was reveling in her role as goddess.

"Do you like my big nipples? While they embarrass me they're also provide me with pleasure. They're very sensitive and definitely have nerves that run straight to my pussy."

As she spoke Bill's eyes focused on the biggest nipples he'd ever seen. Her areolae were a light brown- almost 2 inches in diameter. They formed a nice background for the slightly darker nipples which Bill estimated to be at least a half inch tall and quite thick. They were begging to be sucked. Bill had to force himself not to attack them; they deserved to be appreciated visually first. He used his hands to grasp each breast surrounding the nipples- displaying the nipples in a captive pose and moving in closer to study first one and then the other in detail. Staring at her swollen left nipple from about 3 inches away he could imagine how great it would feel in between his lips and how Missy would be excited by his mouth. His cock twitched and he could sense that Missy was also on edge- anticipating his lips and tongue. The big nub looked so sexy- he could almost see the nerves waiting to be tongued. He murmured how spectacular her nipple was and how it was even bigger and better than he'd visualized.

After holding off as long as he could Bill's lips enveloped her nipple. He kept the touch gentle- wanting to feel her nub using the nerves in his lips. Missy's hips jerked forward and she gasped with his first contact. That in turn made him lose the discipline he'd had and his lips closed on the big nub more forcefully. It was only seconds later that he couldn't restrain his tongue from joining in the feeling up of her nipple. He loved how his tongue could play with the tall nub. It was so big that he could push it- causing it to bend. He visualized how it would look and feel dragging up his chest. He'd never experienced such a sexy nipple.

Missy gasped again as his tongue made its first circular tour around the shaft. While concentrating on her nipple Bill's left hand continued to fondle her right breast. He was still surprised with how massive her breasts felt. Her excitement in response to his breast play was also a turn-on. She'd been so prudish about exposing these great tits he'd actually worried that perhaps her nipples were sore or non- responsive. It was now clear there was no problem. He started to visualize having a long term sexual relationship with the biggest and best breasts he could have imagined. He knew it was piggish but these tits were truly a wet dream come true. He'd love playing with these tits even if Missy were ugly. If he bought her the right bras and nightgowns he'd have a hard-on until he was 65- except of course right after he'd cum all over her soft mounds.

Missy seemed to really be enjoying his mouth on her. She practically came when he gently raked his teeth up the side of her nipple and then sucked on her. The push-up bra had been nice but he started visualizing open cup bras or bras with holes for the nipples. It was a sin to cover up these beauties. They should be accessible.

After a while Bill thought it probably made sense to switch his mouth to Missy's other nipple. When he did he paused and stared at her wet nipple for a few seconds. Watching the light glisten off of his saliva made the perfect nipple even better. His right hand that had relaxed into inactivity came up to caress the breast- molding it just enough to cause the light to reflect off the saliva. He was in love.

When his mouth touched Missy's right nipple she shrieked for a second and her body shook with a shattering orgasm. His mouth took advantage of her incapacity and he fully engulfed her areola with strong suction followed by strong tonguing. Missy fought to recover enough to push his mouth away but it took about 10 seconds. She couldn't seem to swallow enough air and thought for a moment that she'd pass out. Finally she pushed on his forehead and he released her- backing away an inch or two and then burying his face in her cleavage. She took deep breaths and was happy to gently hold his head away from her overly sensitive nubs. She could sense how he was basking in her softness. She was sure he'd fantasized about burying his face between her tits ever since they'd first met. It wasn't as important to her but did feel good- like holding a new puppy or kitten. Her tits controlled this guy and that was satisfying.

Finally, Missy said, "If you're done inspecting my cleavage- do you think your cock would like to see how it feels? Since you've never seen tits as good as mine I have to assume you've never fucked a pair like mine. They're yours. Think about my soft pillowy breasts surrounding your very swollen cock lubed with my saliva. I could probably make you cum just by describing my tits and how good they'll feel"

As she spoke Bill's lifted his head from her chest and agreed that it wouldn't take too much more than her talking to get him off but both of them would prefer a more personal touch. He stood and gestured for Missy to sit in the nearby chair which she did- sitting on the front edge with her legs spread wide apart. He moved between her thighs as he watched her tilt her head forward and dribble some saliva onto her chest just above her breasts. She paused and then opened her mouth in an 'O'- inviting Bill's cock. As he moved closer she admonished him that her mouth would get him wet; it wasn't going to be a blow job. He grunted his understanding and placed his very hard cock at her lips. Having collected as much saliva as she could Missy engulfed his cock and coated it generously.

She then pulled her head back and pushed her chest forward. At the same time she brought a hand up to the lower outside of each breast. Bill slapped his wet cock into her welcoming cleavage and enjoyed watching as Missy pushed her breasts together- encasing his shaft in a mass of soft wet flesh.

Rolling his hips he pushed his cock into the tunnel of her tits and grunted. He withdrew only partially- being worried that he might slip out- and then pushed back in with another grunt evidencing his arousal. This pattern was repeated several times with the length of his strokes growing as he rapidly lost control. His breathing was labored as his cock's pleasure rose and his body concentrated on the exquisite feelings. He stared down at Missy's breasts- being pressed together by her small hands- totally covering his aching cock. It was an incredible sight.

Missy taunted him, "Now you know why a waist cincher can be sexier than a full corset. I have another in red satin and one in soft black leather. I'll bet you can picture my tits bouncing above each of those cinchers. I have tall leather boots with four inch heels I can wear with the leather one. There's a matching leather bra I think you'll like but it does really put my nipples out of reach. After I realized the bra dis that I bought a super thin silk bra to wear with the cincher for times I want my nipples on display. My bra selection varies with my mood. In any case on our next date I think I'll let you tit fuck me dressed in my leather cincher."

Bill's mind immediately visualized her in each of the other waist cinchers and his cock throbbed at the thought of how her tits would look and feel wrapped around his cock. Without much warning he could feel his cock explode with several spurts into the valley of her flesh. He looked down- expecting to see cum on her neck and face but only a small amount was visible above her massive tits. His cock twitched with the reminder of how big she was. Her flesh had swallowed him whole.

It took a minute or more for Bill to recover any modicum of strength. Missy relaxed her hands and his softening cock popped out from her sticky cleavage. He again told Missy how sexy she was. He then offered to get a wash cloth and clean up her chest. She nodded and agreed that she'd probably stain the rug if she walked to the bathroom herself.

Bill did a thorough job of cleaning and then drying her chest. His hands roamed over her breasts beyond the edges of the cloth in a not very subtle exploration. Missy was well aware of his feeling her up and said, "I guess my tits didn't disappoint. You seem a bit obsessed with them."

"I am," he admitted. "They're fantastic." He became a bit bolder as the cloth was put aside and his hands caressed her breasts with growing lust. Missy enjoyed his touch and murmured her receptiveness. Bill's fingers soon focused more on her nipples and she gasped with arousal as they both became more excited. Bill couldn't get over how big her nipples were and enjoyed toying with them. He also loved that his touch was turning Missy on.

Bill dropped a hand to feel her corseted body and got a new rush from the unusually firm garment. It made him think of bondage and that in turn brought images of Missy restrained and helpless to mind. His cock grew hard. He thought about the leather cincher she'd mentioned and wondered if he should bring leather wrist cuffs to their next date. Bill decided to keep the concept of bondage to himself but wondered if Missy's love of corsets might reflect her own bondage fantasies.

Bill suggested they move to the bed which they did. Lying next to Missy Bill again felt up her breasts. He then repositioned himself a little lower on the bed and took her left nipple into his mouth. Missy reacted with a push of her chest toward him and a soft moan- both inviting more. Bill assaulted her big nipple with his tongue. It wasn't as hard as it had been earlier but seemed just as awesome. Adding some gentle play with his teeth brought Missy to a new level of excitement. She was panting and could barely speak as she whispered, "Suck on me. Be rougher."

Bill was more aggressive with his teeth and then sucked on her more forcefully. "More. Harder," she gasped. Bill sucked harder. While he was afraid he'd hurt her sensitive nub Missy's passionate response encouraged him to continue with the same intensity.

Within thirty seconds Missy was climaxing violently. Her body squirmed. A brief squeak escaped from her mouth and a spasm ran through her- evidencing her climax. Almost immediately her hand came to Bill's head and she pushed him away. Her breath came in gasps as she said, "No more. No more. Too much. Too good."

It took Missy a few minutes to recover. As she did her hand reached over to caress Bill's cock. It wasn't rock hard but was definitely happy to receive her attention. Bill moved his hips and sighed as her fingers toyed with him. Using her fingers to tease his balls brought him to full mast. He tried to remember her earlier limits. If he couldn't penetrate her how would she bring him off?

Missy continued to tease Bill's cock and balls. After several minutes she said, "I need to make sure you're all right with my thoughts about our next date. I mentioned my black leather ensemble. That's what I'm planning on wearing. I didn't describe the full significance of the outfit so I'm going to now and you need to agree on your role. If not I don't know if we'll have a next date."

Bill twisted with arousal and moaned with growing frustration. He needed to listen to her but was much more interested in how and when she'd make him cum. He said, "My cock is aching. Could we focus on the here and now and talk about the future later?"

Missy chuckled and said, "No. They're related. You need to learn patience. I like to tease and I'm the one who will teach you about patience. Are you going to listen and give me your honest answer?"

"Yes, go ahead."

"All right. I've never worn my leather corset with a guy but as I bought the pieces of the outfit I had a very specific scenario and mood in mind. The waist cincher was custom made for me in the best quality leather. It's sensuously soft to touch and smells great. It doesn't have a front busk so it requires that I have a dresser to lace me into it. That would be you.

"Your role also includes wearing some leather bondage cuffs that I bought. When you're not serving as my dresser or otherwise serving me with your hands they'll be bound behind your back. As you'll recall from our first date having your hands bound makes you quite helpless. I can tease you as much and for as long as I wish. You'll also be wearing a cock ring to delay your orgasm until I decide to let you cum."

"For myself, I envision this future date to be my opportunity to achieve a new orgasm record. I've had two tonight. I once had three on a date. My short term goal is to enjoy four or five. Your task will be to get me off four or five times before you even think you've earned one for yourself. I'll decide when and if you've earned your release. I know that my proposed date sounds selfish but I'm the one with the best tits you've ever seen or felt. They make me your sex goddess and you my sex slave...but, of course, if you're not interested I'll understand."

Missy paused in her outline of the date she had in mind and brought her mouth to an inch away from his cock. It was angry and red- straining to release the pressure she'd gradually created in him. Making eye contact with him she smiled devilishly. Continuing to stare at his face she gently ran the tip of her tongue over the corona of his cock which was covered in pre-cum. She murmured 'Mmmm..." as she cleaned off his cock and rubbed her lips across the tip.

Bill groaned as he hoped she'd blow him but couldn't be sure. Her mouth was so close but she continued to tease rather than take him in. Finally, he said, "Please...you're killing me. I need..."

Missy knew what he needed but before she'd give it to him she said, "So...do we have a date?"

Tdisk
Tdisk
688 Followers
12