Corseted Wife Loosens Up

Story Info
Corsets reshape conservative dresser.
6.3k words
4.2
99.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
680 Followers

As they lay in bed after having sex, Sean said, "I really enjoyed your breasts tonight. They looked fantastic peeking out of the nightgown and, of course, they looked and felt even better when I uncovered them. You have no idea how much I love to play with your tits and suck on your nipples. I could do that for an hour."

Kelly replied softly, "Your lust for them isn't exactly a secret. You did seem especially excited tonight. I liked your being so excited that you might tear my gown off. My nipples feel very well used."

After a few seconds of silence, Sean said, "When we go to Las Vegas next month I'd like to select all of your lingerie for the trip. I enjoy your body wrapped in sexy underwear and I love undressing you when you're dressed that way."

Kelly hesitated but then agreed with the condition that she'd need to see what he was going to pack at least a week before the trip. She said she needed to assure the lingerie and her outfits would be compatible. Sean agreed noting, "I hope you'll pick some clothes that show some cleavage and showcase your legs. You're very sexy but I only get to appreciate your body in the bedroom."

Kelly replied, "I'll try to loosen up for this trip but I'm just not used to showing what you want. I have been going to the gym for six months and know my body looks good. I know I could wear more revealing clothes. I'm just used to dressing the way I do and I'm a little shy."

Their annual trip to Las Vegas was for four nights. The days were typically spent in casual clothes while the couple gambled and explored the town. They enjoyed dressing well for dinner and went to a different high end restaurant each night.. Kelly would usually bring three or four tasteful outfits for the evenings. Under her classy dresses she usually wore a sexy bra and panties and occasionally a garter belt and stockings rather than pantyhose. Sean's goal was simply to kick up the level of sexuality a notch or two. At a minimum he looked forward to her wearing garter belts and stockings over 3 or 4 inch heels rather than pantyhose and low heels. He also hoped that she'd show more than the hint of cleavage that was her norm for Las Vegas.

For the ten years they'd been together Sean had frequently urged Kelly show off more of her well shaped long legs and 34C chest. Despite having a sexy 5'7", 115 lb body, Kelly wore loose fitting sweaters and pants which hid her assets. In the privacy of their home Kelly wasn't always so restrained. Frequently she'd dress blatantly for Sean's pleasure during special evenings at home. He'd bought her many pieces of sexy lingerie but most of it had never left the house. This gave him a good inventory from which to choose lingerie for the trip.

Sean's selections for the trip included demi bras and bikini panties for day time- much sexier than her everyday wear. He also picked a silk push up bra, garter belt and panty set for an evening and a different bra, panty and garter belt set for another night. He included black stockings and pumps with three and a half inch heels. The shoes were ones Kelly wore at home for their special evenings; he couldn't remember their ever being worn outside of the house. He noted the soles were barely scuffed.

Finally, Sean selected a black satin corset that displayed Kelly's breasts as luscious mounds. She'd worn it one night at home so they both knew what it did to Kelly's body. It made her seem taller and her narrowed waist accentuated her chest dramatically. Her breasts were blatantly displayed- commanding male attention. She wouldn't expose this much of her breasts to the public but Sean assumed she had a blouse or top that would tone down the look while teasing him with the knowledge of what she had on underneath. In their years together Kelly had never worn a corset out of the house so Sean wasn't sure how she'd react to his selection. He also didn't know if the heavy boning and tight lacing would be too uncomfortable to endure for a full evening.

Sean laid out his selections on the weekend that fell two weeks before their trip. Kelly didn't object to any of Sean's choices. She merely said that she'd have to change some of her planned outfits.

A few hours later, Kelly said, "I've been thinking about the lingerie. Don't get carried away but I like the thought that you're telling me what to wear. It relieves me of responsibility and spells out what you want. The corset really got to me since I've been fantasizing about corsets lately. All in all it got me aroused to visualize teasing you in slutty lingerie but I think we can do better. I'll wear your lingerie in Las Vegas if you want but I have an alternative you might like."

Sean said, "Okay. I'm listening."

Kelly continued, "The first part of my proposal is that we won't have any sex during the final week before our trip. I want us both horny.

"As to the second part of my proposal, you frequently tell me I'm too frugal in my clothes shopping. My plan includes $500 to $1000 of sexually oriented extravagance. We'll bring your lingerie but after checking in at the hotel, let's go shopping for something better. I'm thinking of small stores that probably cater to the local call girls and escorts. If we can afford to blow some money I'm willing to shop for some obscene bras and perhaps a new corset. They might have some tops or dresses I'd wear but I reserve the right to control my outside clothes. I'll give you total control over the lingerie but I don't want to look too slutty in public."

"Wow," replied Sean. "That sounds great. Since our flight arrives in the very late afternoon, we might need to defer shopping until the next morning."

Kelly said, "Okay. For our first night I'll make do with something you've brought from home."

A little later, Kelly said, "Tomorrow I'm going to shop on the Internet for a new corset. I've surfed several sites briefly before. There are lots of places to buy custom made corsets but there isn't time for that. I'm sure some sites offer off the shelf items. I'll need you to take my measurements in the morning before you go to work."

That evening Kelly found a website that provided a corset order form. It included spaces for about six measurements and instructions as to how each measurement should be taken. While the form was designed for custom garments Kelly knew that the information should be more than enough to confirm her 'ready to wear' sizing. Kelly printed out the form and the couple spent 20 minutes in the morning to take and record the measurements.

Later that morning Kelly spent over an hour reviewing on-line corset offerings. She found an under-bust style in a deep red color she felt would be perfect. The same shop offered a push up bra and panties in the same color. She was thrilled to find all of the items in stock in her size and ordered them with expedited delivery. They arrived a week before the trip.

Kelly told Sean of her purchases but wouldn't show them to him. She explained that the new corset was an under-bust style. This would allow her to wear a separate push up bra that would give her the deep cleavage she wanted rather than the mounded look produced by the corset she already had. With a different bra the ensemble could be toned down for different occasions. Since the bra could be removed easily it had the added benefit of making her breasts accessible when desired. She said the new corset and bra were a treat for their second evening in Las Vegas. She explained that for the first night she'd be wearing the over-bust corset he'd selected from their 'play box.' She had an outfit picked out that would accommodate her pushed up breasts.

Kelly said they'd still go shopping in Las Vegas for some other lingerie and for one or more outfits that would go well over the new corset and push up bra. She noted that she'd found a used clothing shop in Las Vegas on the Internet that sounded perfect. It claimed to offer evening and wedding wear that had been 'lightly used' and then dry-cleaned. The prices were roughly half of the original retail prices.

As their flight began its descent into Las Vegas, Kelly discretely put her hand high on Sean's thigh and whispered, "As I told you I'm going to wear the old corset for tonight. I'm sure you remember how that pushes up my breasts. My nipples will be covered up so you'll have to wait until later to see or touch them. I won't show all of my pushed up breasts at dinner but I'm willing to be bolder than in the past."

Sean's cock twitched at his wife's teasing words. It hardened as she trailed a fingertip over her chest- pretending to pick some lint off of her blouse exactly over where he imagined her nipple would be. Looking at his pants Kelly said softly, "I think I got your attention. Just remember there are lots of women in Las Vegas showing off their enhanced breasts. I don't think any city has as many surgically augmented tits. Mine aren't as big but they're softer and sexier and they're available for your pleasure. Keep your attention on my naturals and you'll be rewarded."

Sean groaned softly at his wife's hot talk. He assured Kelly that she definitely had gotten his attention and that he had eyes only for her.

As the couple was getting ready for dinner Kelly said she needed help to put on the corset. Sean's cock hardened at the thought. Kelly held the corset in place and adjusted how it surrounded her breasts. Her nipples were fully covered with the top edge of the corset in place about an inch above her areola. Kelly knew the exposed upper half of her breasts would be pushed up as the corset was tightened. Her tits would be on display like those of a showgirl- a look she was still very nervous about. Sean spent the next few minutes tightening the laces on the corset and adjusting his cock as it pressed against his pants. He found lacing his wife's body into the corset to be very arousing. When he was done Kelly's breasts looked fantastic. Sean couldn't help but kiss the swell of each of her breasts as he told her how much he wanted to bury his face in her chest.

Sean was really surprised by the scooped neck top Kelly put on over the corset. Her delicious mounds were framed by the contrasting dark red fabric of the top. The neckline was about an inch above the upper edge of the corset- exposing quite a lot of the cleavage created by the corset. It wasn't scandalous by any measure but it was certainly a big step for his conservative wife. The overall top was form fitting but not so tight as to show the corset laces. Kelly looked tall and extremely well built. A black pencil skirt that ended above the knee and her 3 and 1/2" heels displayed her shapely legs. It was exactly the look that he'd sought for years.

Sean told Kelly how sexy she looked and she blushed a little. She said, "I've never shown this much of my breasts before."

Sean said, "I know that but you look great. Remember where you are. You're still dressed well within the norm for Las Vegas. Many women dress more liberally in Las Vegas."

Kelly covered up a little with a shawl so the trip to the restaurant was uneventful. Removing the wrap at the restaurant was almost as sexy to Sean as his first glimpse of her chest in the corset. Their waiter seemed to appreciate it as well.

Throughout dinner the wait staff was very solicitous. Sean felt they spent more time staring at Kelly's breasts than actually serving. Kelly seemed embarrassed at first but more comfortable as dinner progressed. Sean had mixed feelings about strangers staring at Kelly's tits but fully enjoyed his view across the small table.

As they walked through the casino on the way out virtually every man they passed ogled Kelly's mounds. Sean guessed dozens on men enjoyed a look. He could see their eyes staring first at her chest and then gradually descending to assess her whole body. Some stayed focused on her tight skirt and legs while others returned their eyes to her breasts. No one was overtly rude but there was no question about their interest in Kelly's body. Sean couldn't wait to get his sexy wife back to their room so that he could bury his face in her cleavage.

Once in their room, Kelly said, "I'm still embarrassed at showing off my breasts but feeling so many men stare at me for the past two hours has gotten me very excited. The corset held my back straight which made my tits all the more blatant. The high heels made me walk a little more carefully which was a constant reminder that I was on display. It made me horny to be such a tease."

Sean said, "I was proud to be the one with the sexy date- the guy that all of the other guys wanted to be."

They kissed deeply. Lust replaced any other thoughts. Sean attacked Kelly's breasts with his mouth while his hands enjoyed feeling her corseted waist. He was enthralled by how firm her body felt. The corset was certainly unforgiving; it reshaped Kelly's body into a sexy hourglass. Kelly surprised Sean by saying, "I need to be fucked. I've been a visual sex object for two hours but no one's touched me; I need your cock!"

In seconds they were at the bed and rapidly removing each other's clothes. Sean was soon naked and embracing his wife in only her corset and stockings. His hands ran up and down her body. She felt great and Sean said, "You really have an hourglass shape. I've never felt anything like it. The corset emphasizes your breasts and hips and is very sexy." His mouth devoured her breasts- including her nipples which were now peeking out from the corset. Sean said, "Your nipples feel great; they seem to pop up when I suck on them and your whole body reacted to my mouth."

Sean's left hand found its way between her legs. Kelly's moans made it clear she was highly aroused! She was obviously excited from the dinner experience and was enjoying Sean's attention to her nipples. She'd never been wetter. In a short while -- still standing next to the bed, Sean could feel her thighs squeezing his hand as she neared and then achieved orgasm. Her body jerked off and on for several minutes and she hugged Sean for support. As she calmed down her fingers found Sean's cock and she teased him with her long fingernails.

Kelly was now in control. She said, "After staring at my breasts all evening, it seems appropriate that you should cum that way too." With that, she pushed Sean onto his back on the bed and gestured for him to move to the center. She climbed on top of him and kneeling over his hips lowered herself onto his cock. Kneeling over Sean, Kelly leaned forward a little and moved her hands to the sides of her corseted breasts- offering them to his eyes. Her fingers pulled the top edge of the corset a little lower to expose her nipples and she teasingly pinched them while Sean stared. Kelly moaned softly saying, "Oh. They feel big. You're going to love them when you get a chance to be intimate with them."

Kelly kept her eyes locked on Sean's as she teased him. She moved her hands lewdly under and around her breasts and then toyed with her nipples again for his visual pleasure. Meanwhile she ground herself on his cock and rode Sean like a porn star. Sean was engrossed by the view. Holding her waist and watching her breasts rise and fall while she caressed them was fantastic! He couldn't thrust into her much but her movements and the show she put on made up for that. He could feel the cum building up in his cock as his wife fucked him. It didn't take him long to explode inside of her. After his climax had resolved Kelly moved off of Sean and lay down next to him.

The couple rested for a few minutes. Kelly rolled to lay on her right side with her back to Sean and asked if he would help her remove the corset. Sean loosened the laces on the back of the corset allowing Kelly to open the front busk and remove the garment. She sighed saying, "That feels good. My body had gotten used to it but it certainly is like tight bondage."

Sean's fingers trailed over the red indentations on Kelly's skin that reflected numerous seams and the boning of the corset. He said, "I should feel guilty for subjecting you to the corset but actually I love the thought of you in sexual bondage. I loved looking at you and knowing what you had on under your top." His hands roamed over Kelly's torso more generally with an obvious lust. When they reached her breasts he fondled her roughly and enjoyed the feel of her nipples against her palms. "Your nipples feel great," he added. "Now that they're fully accessible, I'd love to explore them more."

Kelly rolled over. Sean slid down a little and grabbed her right breast while he brought his mouth to it. His lips brushed over the nipple and Kelly gasped at the initial contact. Sean noted her reaction whispering, "Mmmm. I love how your nipples feel in my mouth and how your body reracts." He held her breast firmly as his mouth enveloped her areola and his tongue attacked her nipple. His lips and tongue measured her nipple; it felt huge- close to the size of a gum drop. His teeth teased her with light bites and Kelly groaned as her excitement grew. Sean stayed locked onto her nipple as his other hand cupped her Venus Mound and his fingers edged between her legs to her clit. In a few minutes Kelly's arousal escalated and she shook with another orgasm. Sean stopped his attack but kept his mouth on her nipple- gently feeling the swollen flesh that always turned him on. She pushed Sean's mouth away gently saying, "Stop. I can't take any more right now."

Kelly snuggled against her husband. After a few seconds she reached down to Sean's thigh and then gently cupped his balls. Her fingers toyed with Sean's cock and balls. Over the next ten minutes she gradually teased his cock back to hardness. Sean moved between his wife's legs and eased into her. He said, "Wow. It's been quite a while since I've been in you twice in a short time. I'm having my own 'sloppy seconds'. It's very hot!"

Kelly pushed her hips upward at Sean's remark saying, "You're right. It even sounds dirty when you say it. Fuck my used pussy. Make me even messier!" Sean rammed in and out hard and fast. He could feel the pressure slowly building in his cock as he was teased by the tantalizingly light friction of Kelly's very wet pussy. Kelly squeezed her pussy and tried to make it tighter for him. He could feel the difference and was further aroused by the thought that she was consciously squeezing her muscles for his pleasure. He thrust into her even harder and faster. In another minute or two Sean was cumming and then collapsing with exhaustion. The couple hugged and agreed that they were both going to sleep well.

The next morning Kelly said, "I doubt that the other lingerie you brought could beat the corset for getting us both excited. Knowing I was wearing a corset was a kinky experience. I felt very sexy in it. I think the new one will be even more exciting.

"It gives me deeper cleavage- mounded breasts don't fit well under most clothes. I want to buy some other things as well. Overall, is $1000 too much to spend on displaying my body for you?"

Sean smiled and said the money was certainly not a problem. He then researched lingerie shops using the local phone book and the Internet and compiled a list of several possibilities. Together they used a map to locate the stores and agreed on a first and second choice. Later they drove to the first store which was near the used clothing store Kelly had identified on the Internet.

Kelly was embarrassed as she entered the lingerie shop. It was crammed with sexy lingerie and had a full wall of sex toys and leather bondage gear. A friendly woman immediately introduced herself as Nan and sought to make Kelly feel more comfortable. Based on her well shaped body, long legs and high heels Kelly guessed Nan was a former dancer or stripper. Kelly also assumed Nan had her sized up as a tourist on a one time sexy adventure.

Tdisk
Tdisk
680 Followers
12